Lack of Nooky Makes You Brave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So much like your father," she whispered before reaching down and wrapping her delicate fingers around my shaft.

"Well, not quite like your father, you're definitely thicker than he was," she continued.

Just as quickly as she'd grabbed hold, she let go. Giving me a wink she picked up her mat and said she was going to take a shower. I watched her juicy ass bounce until she disappeared down the hall, my cock throbbing more than ever. I'd love to sit here and say she came back and fucked my brains out, but alas, I can't. What did happen is our life returned to its usual dull routine. For dinner we ordered out, pastrami sandwiches with a nice bottle of chianti, delivered courtesy of grub hub. We did manage to snag a movie on Netflix that wasn't half bad. Once bedtime rolled around mom went her way and I went mine. I can't say what she did, but I spent thirty-seven minutes edging myself before allowing my balls to release a torrent of pent-up spooge all over my chest and stomach. The only reason I was able to reach lift-off was the memories of today's activities, especially the memory of how nice mom's nipples had felt when I pinched them.

I woke feeling oddly refreshed, something I hadn't done in a while. I did however over sleep a little, so I crawled out of bed, threw on some boxers and headed to the kitchen in need of some coffee to kick start the old grey matter. I had another full day of classes and wanted to be awake through most of them. Mom was already there sitting at the table arranging her notes for her classes today.

She looked up when I walked in, and smiling said, "Hey sweetie, how'd you sleep?"

"Surprisingly well," I informed her as I fixed a cup of joe.

"Good," she replied already immersed in her notes once more.

"What about you, how did you sleep?" I asked while savoring my first sip.

Mom stopped looking through her papers and gazed my way, a twinkle gleaming in her eyes.

"Well, it was touch and go for a bit, but after some thought I was able to pull it off," she replied with a wink.

The sexual innuendo wasn't lost on me. Mom had just basically told me she'd masturbated. I felt a lurch in my boxers as my mind tried to conjure up images of her lying in bed playing with herself. Unfortunately, since I've never seen my mother completely naked, my mind couldn't fully visualize a valid picture. Frustrated by my inability to picture her diddling herself I took my coffee and went to my room, the sound of mom snickering followed me all the way to my door. After putting on some clothes I fired up my lap top and logged into my first class. I had a full day of lectures, so I wasn't able to break away and fix mom some iced tea.

It was almost five by the time I logged off. After stretching I headed to the front room and saw mom in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was still dressed in her teacher clothes, and it caused a groan to slip out. I wanted to scream at my professors for keeping me locked in my room all day, instead of allowing me time to bring her some tea. The outfit she had on consisted of a starched white blouse that hugged her chest admirably and a dark blue skirt that showed off a bit more leg than you'd expect to see on a teacher of high school kids. I envied the little pricks that had got to gaze upon her all day. My throat grew dry just looking at her.

"Oh, hey honey, how was school?" she asked while cutting up some carrots to go into the pot.

"It was okay. Whatcha making?" I asked, leaning over to take a whiff.

"Pot roast," she replied.

"Smells good, but isn't that gonna take a long time to cook?"

"Not really, but we will be eating later than normal. Hope you don't mind," she answered.

"No problem. Need any help?" I inquired.

Mom cocked her head then said, "You could finish adding these carrots if you would. I'd like to get in some yoga if that's alright with you. It's been a stressful day."

"Are you going to do it in the front room?" I asked a little too enthusiastically.

"Do you want me to?" came her reply.

"Yes, as long as you wouldn't mind me watching."

"You really want to watch, why?" she asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Because it's like watching poetry in motion. You're so graceful."

"God your goofy," she chuckled, then handed me the knife and carrot and walked away, her hips swishing to and fro.

Before she got too far I called out, "Hey Mom?"

She stopped but didn't turn around. "Yeah?"

"Have you ever tried naked yoga, I hear it's all the rage now," I said with a laugh.

Swiveling her head around she fixed me with a smirk and replied, "Keep dreaming little boy."

I almost cut my thumb instead of the carrot as I watched her saunter away.

Remembering where she had placed her mat yesterday, I decided to sit in one of the armchairs. It would give me a better view without having to turn sideways. I knew she wouldn't come out naked as I had suggested, but her outfit was a far cry closer to being naked than the previous one. She had on another sports bra, this time in an off-white, and instead of full-length yoga pants she was wearing a pair of skin tight stretch shorts that almost looked like panties they were so short.

She trimmed her time working out to thirty minutes, which was a blessing in disguise, because I seriously doubted if I could go the whole forty some minutes without blowing a load in my jeans. I almost did anyway when she stood and faced me. Sweat had caused her top and bottoms to be virtually see-thru. Both dark nipples stared at my slack-jawed face, and a hint of bush had my cock screaming for release.

Mom kept her composure when she asked, "Get your eyes full?"

"Yes ma'am," I mumbled in reply, absently reaching down and adjusting myself.

Chuckling, mom picked up her mat and strolled away, her juicy ass taunting me until she was out of sight. While she was in the shower I rushed to my room and changed into the silk basketball shorts I'd had on yesterday. My tortured cock thanked me for the extra room to breathe.

Mom had been right, dinner was later than usual, but it was an excellent meal. Once the dishes were put in the dishwasher mom filled a glass with wine, I declined one myself, then we adjourned to the living room. I sat on one end of the couch while she lounged on the other slowly sipping her wine. I'd steal glances at her every now and then, just to see if the robe she was wearing had miraculously parted open, but luck was having none of that though. The evening moved along, slowly I might add, when out of the blue mom said something that threw me for a loop.

"What do you visualize when you're stroking yourself? What I mean is, do you just watch porn, or do you picture a particular person to help get yourself off?"

"Wow! That's a hell of a question for a mother to ask her son," I stammered.

"I suppose it is, but I'm curious to know what trips your trigger. For me it's been watching porn, but lately I'm finding it hard to get stimulated enough to bring myself to orgasm."

Staring at her I watched as she fidgeted with the top of her robe while eyeing me. At first I thought she was pulling my chain, but the more I saw how anxiously she was waiting for me to answer, the more I realized she was serious.

"I know what you mean, porn just doesn't seem to cut it anymore. It's become so blasé. As for do I think of anyone in particular while wanking, I'd prefer not to answer that on the grounds that it might incriminate me," I told her, my attempt at humor falling short.

"Are you saying you think of me when you masturbate?"

As I said before, mothers know everything. It's their special power.

Sheepishly I lied, "Last night was the first time."

She let out a soft sigh then said, "I have a confession to make, I thought of you too last night. Well, not you per se, but rather your penis. I was having trouble falling asleep until I started thinking about how nice your, dare I say it, cock is."

Stunned I just sat there, at least my body did, my cock had other ideas. Mom's eyes homed in on the expanding bulge tenting my shorts.

"Did thinking about my cock help?" I hesitantly asked.

"Very much so."

As I have previously stated, lack of nooky makes you brave. I had no idea where this conversation was going, but since we were already down the rabbit hole I decided to see how far I could push things.

"Mom, would you like to see it again?" I could hear the fear in my voice.

She gazed deeply into my eyes and whispered, "Yes."

My heart was hammering in my chest as I stood and lowered my shorts. When they hit the floor I reached down with one hand and gave my raging cock a few strokes causing a small amount of pre-cum to leak out the head. A whimper came from mom as she watched. It took every ounce of will power for me to keep from blasting a load right then and there.

With a shudder mom stood, a little unsteady I might add, lightly brushed her fingers against my shaft then said in a husky voice, "Thanks sweetie, I should sleep like a baby tonight."

I didn't even bother going to my room, I sat down on the couch and proceeded to pound my pud until less than a minute later I shot rope after rope of thick cum all over the coffee table. So much for my staying power! It took me ten minutes to clean it up, but in my book it was worth it. I slept the sleep of the dead that night.

The next day was Friday, thank God. I woke rested and alert ready to take on the day, that is until I sauntered into the kitchen and found mom having coffee while leaning against the counter near the coffee maker. Her floor length robe did nothing to hide her sexuality. When she looked up at me I could tell she was in her serious mom mode.

"Morning, Mom," I ventured a greeting.

"Hon, we need to talk," she began while I fixed myself a cup.

Turning around I leaned against the counter and said, "Okay."

Clearing her throat she started saying, "What we've been doing the last couple of days, although admittedly fun, has got to stop. I'm afraid things might get out of hand if we continue."

"We haven't really done anything, at least nothing other than helping each other," I countered.

"Oh Paul, Paul, Paul. I touched your thing, not once, but twice. Mother's aren't supposed to do things like that." I could hear the struggle she was having in her voice.

"Oh Mom, Mom, Mom," I mocked. "Sure, you touched me, but have you forgotten...I stuck my THING in you. You're not the only one who did something they shouldn't."

I saw her give a little shudder before she spoke.

"No, I haven't forgotten. But you're missing my point."

Turning to face her, I asked, "What is your point, Mom?"

Gazing into my eyes she replied, "This damn lockdown has us both on edge. Neither of us are getting the relief we need, and I'm afraid that if we continue teasing each other, well..."

"You're worried that things might go too far," I finished for her.

"Yeah, something like that," she sighed.

"Listen, I understand where you're coming from, but, our little game is the only reason I'm getting a restful sleep now. I don't know about you, but, watching you work out helps me tremendously. It provides fuel for my masturbatory fantasies, which in turn helps me fall asleep."

"So you're going to keep thinking of me when you relieve yourself?" she asked, her bottom lip quivering slightly.

With a little laugh I replied, "Well, yeah, unless you don't want me to. I mean have you looked at yourself, you're smokin' hot Mom, so why not think of you."

"Thanks for saying that, even if it isn't true," she softly said.

"Look Mom, this lockdown won't last forever, so until it's over I don't see any harm in what we're doing. If it helps to lessen the stress, then I see no reason for a little harmless teasing, that is, as long as you can control your wicked desires and not rape me or something." My laughter echoed in the room and was soon followed by hers.

"Look who's talking, Mister Sneak Up On Your Mother!"

"Boy, I'm never going to be able to live that down am I?" The grin on my face spread as I remembered once more how good that had felt.

Still chuckling she said, "Not if I can help it."

Taking her cup from her hand I placed both cups on the counter then wrapped my arms around her and pulled her snuggly against me. I felt her arms go around my neck and her body mold itself to mine.

"I love you with all my heart and would never do anything to hurt you, Mom," I whispered in her ear.

She pressed harder against me and whispered back, "I love you too baby boy."

All too quickly we parted and began our normal day.

By eleven-thirty I was sooooo bored I could cry. So far the day had been filled with lecture after lecture, and there was nothing more tedious than sitting through them. I didn't even have the option to doze off since we were required to remain logged in with our webcams on, a ploy by our profs to make sure we were actually there. That didn't mean I couldn't daydream though. While the lectures droned on and on, visions of mom's succulent ass flashed endlessly through my mind, causing all sorts of discomfort in my pants. Dreading my last class for the day I logged in, mentally prepared to listen to more yakity-yak-yak but was pleasantly pleased to see it had been canceled. There was no explanation as to why it had been canceled, just a notice of what assignments were expected done for Monday. Leaning back in my chair, my hands behind my head, I began planning on what to do with the unexpected free time. I knew what I'd like to do, but mom wouldn't get off work for a couple hours.

I wandered around the house restlessly for a while unsure how to keep myself busy. I could've gotten a head start on my homework, but that idea didn't appeal to me one little bit. I even thought about making some tea for mom but knew if I saw her it would only make time drag more than it already was. Looking out the kitchen window I noticed that the lawn needed mowing. Three hours later I trudged in through the back door bone tired, not to mention sweaty as hell. I'd gone all out on the yard work, mowing this and trimming that, until our yard was the nicest looking one on the block. God, you just had to love California weather.

Mom was staring out the window when I entered the front room making me wonder, or more like it, hope she'd been watching me. I had taken my shirt off half-way through the job, so I was sure that she had gotten a good look at my hairy chest and six-pak abs. Okay, okay. Four-pak abs. Better? Anyway, she had been watching, which filled me with joy.

"The yard looks really good Paul," she said as she turned to face me.

I stopped in my tracks; my eyes glued to her form. The light coming in through the window highlighted her legs through the white, knee-length dress she was wearing. I couldn't see flesh, only the silhouette of them all the way up to her crotch, but that was enough to get the blood flowing into my cock. When my eyes locked on the upper thigh gap near her pussy I felt my growing boner stretch the front of my jeans out, mom noticed the bulge right away.

"Damn, doesn't that thing ever get soft," she chuckled.

Even though I turned a little red in the face I gave her a wink and headed to my bedroom. Once I showered I put on a clean pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt, the shorts a lot shorter than the ones I'd worn before. With an evil grin I headed out front. My grin disappeared when mom said she had papers to grade and would be busy for some time. The only consolation was she went into her classroom and brought out her laptop so she could work at the kitchen table. An hour later mom had me order pizza so neither of us would have to cook. We had devoured most of the pizza by the time mom finally scooted her chair back and closed her laptop.

"TGIF," she groaned, leaning her shoulders back to stretch the muscles.

This caused her tits to poke out and my eyes instantly homed in on her chest. The material of her dress was stretched tight enough for me to make out the frilly design on the cups of her bra. The soft groan that escaped my lips caused mom to glance at me.

"You okay?" she asked, apparently misunderstanding the reason for my groan.

"Yeah, just not used to doing yardwork," I lied.

"Hmm," she said, then continued, "If you'd do some yoga with me it would help limber you up."

"I think I'll pass on that, but thanks anyway," I replied, standing and stretching.

"How about this," she began. "You do some yoga poses with me, and if it doesn't help, I'll give you a back massage."

Arching my eyebrows I pretended to think about it. Who was I kidding? Of course my answer was going to be yes. Having mom rub me down was a no brainer.

"Oh alright, if you insist," I stated as nonchalantly as I could.

"Well okay then, just give me thirty minutes to let that pizza settle and we can get started." With that she picked up her laptop and headed toward the back of the house. If she would've looked back she would have seen the shit-eating grin on my face.

It was closer to forty minutes before she came back out. This time she had on pale pink shorty-shorts along with a matching pale pink tank top. It was obvious to me that she wasn't wearing a bra, not with the way her small breasts bounced when she walked. She was carrying two mats which she placed side by side on the floor near the arm of the couch.

At first she had me do some stretching, then she started guiding me through a few poses, none too intimidating thank God. She called some a plank pose and others a warrior pose and then she demonstrated what she called the cat-cow stretch. Basically she got on all fours and alternated between stretching her back upwards, then back down. The movement of this pose had her ass pushing back, then pulling in, much the same way it would do if she were getting fucked in the normal doggie position. I'm sure she didn't mean for it to look suggestive, but I couldn't help but feel aroused. Of course I declined to try this one. The next pose she called seated long leg forward bend. In this one she sat on the floor with her legs stretched out together, then she placed her hands behind her knees and lowered her upper body until her face was touching her thighs.

I declined this one too, but not before saying something smart about it.

"Jeez Mom, if I could do that I wouldn't need to worry about dating anymore!"

Now I have to say, mom's a very intelligent person, and it took no time at all to realize what I meant. I mean seriously, if I could bend that much I could probably suck my own cock.

With a crooked smile she said, "All the more reason to learn yoga."

While she continued with her routine I did some old fashion stretching, about two minutes worth, then sat on the arm of the couch and watched her. By the time she was finished I was in awe of her flexibility once again. Of course I also fantasized about what it would be like to have sex in some of those poses too. Little beads of sweat trickled down her chest as she stood and looked at me.

"Did that help?" she asked.

I wanted to rub my crotch and say, "Oh yeahhhhh," but instead told her not really.

With a scowl she said, "Well it's no wonder, you didn't really try very hard."

"Next time," I promised, the scowl remained.

"I'll hold you to that buster. Now, lose the shirt and lay on the mat while I go get something," she said before leaving.

Chucking my shirt on the couch I stretched out on my stomach on the mat I had used with my head resting on my arms. I saw her come back holding what looked like a bottle of baby oil. I thought she'd just kneel next to me but got quite the thrill when she straddled me and sat on my butt. I tensed up when she dribbled some oil on my back but relaxed rapidly when she started rubbing me down. From the expert way she massaged my muscles I was sure that she used to do this with dad. As I luxuriated in her touch, the idea of her doing this to dad sparked a little scheme to fester in my brain. She only worked my muscles for a little more than ten or fifteen minutes when I felt her shift, preparing to get off me. That's when I decided to see if my scheme would work.