Lack of Nooky Makes You Brave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, we shouldn't," she protested weakly, her hands covering mine but not stopping me from opening her robe the rest of the way.

"So beautiful," I moaned as my eyes took all of her in.

Time seemed to stand still as I devoured every inch of her womanly charms with wide-eyed wonderment. Starting at the juncture between her legs my eyes traveled slowly up until I was staring at her breasts, the nipples stiff and pointing to the ceiling, the dark areolas crinkled causing the nipples to be more pronounced. My cock was throbbing by the time my eyes gazed upon mom's face. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, her face was blank, her eyes steadily watching my every move. Leaning forward I captured the nipple on her left breast between my lips and began to lightly roll my tongue around the eraser-sized nub, causing a whimper to escape from her parted lips. After only a couple of minutes mom started to pant, and her chest heaved, as I worked her nipples until they were as hard as little diamonds. Kissing between the small valley between them I started working my way down toward her belly button. When my lips reached her pubic mound she began to feebly protest some more.

"We...should...stop...OH MY GOD!" she yelled as my tongue slid through her slit all the way down to her rosebud.

"SHIT!" she squealed when the tip of my tongue touched her engorged clitoris.

To prolong her agony I kissed my way up the inside of one thigh, then back down the other before pushing my tongue into her steamy slit once more. Slowly her hips began to rise to meet my probing tongue. When I reached up and inserted a finger into her wet hole she came.

"OH GODDDDDDDD!" she screamed out, her cunt gushing clear fluids onto my hand.

Moving my lips away from her sensitive pussy I kissed my way up her trembling body until I was high enough to plant tiny kisses on the side of her neck. When she turned her face toward mine I brought my pussy-slickened lips to hers. Her arms flew around my back and her tongue darted hungrily into my mouth. Unlike our previous kiss, this one was filled with all the lip mashing, tongue battling of two people hungry for sexual gratification. Our passion fueled kiss went on and on until both of us had to pull away in order to catch a breath.

After several minutes of running our hands over each other mom whispered, "Honey, we really should stop before this goes any further."

Rising to my knees between her thighs I pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor. Next I put my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers while staring lovingly into my mother's misty eyes.

"I want you, Connie," I seductively said.

"Oh Paul," she huskily whimpered.

Slowly I brought the waistband down catching on my rampant pole briefly, before my cock sprang free and slapped against my stomach smearing me with pre-cum. Once my boxers were around my knees I leaned forward and placed my hands on the arm of the couch to prop myself up. With shaky fingers mom took my cock and brought the head to her saturated slit. After rubbing it between her dripping lips for a minute she held me in place at her opening. She stared at my face as I slowly pushed my hips in, her eyes growing wider as the head of my cock stretched her pussy open.

"Oh God...this is so wrong," she moaned as I slowly pushed into her. When I finally had all of my cock buried deep into her clenching cunt she let out an "Aaaaaahhhhh."

Taking a page from her yoga playbook I rested my elbows on the arm of the couch until I was basically in a plank position. Not knowing if this would ever happen again I began to slowly saw into her, savoring the heat and tightness wrapped around my shaft. Bending my head until we had our foreheads touching I gazed deeply into her eyes as I pulled slowly back until just the head was inside her, then just as slowly pushed all the way back inside. Minute after minute passed by as I slid effortlessly in and out of the place I'd came from, the walls of mom's cunt gripping me snugly in her velvety cocoon.

"Oh God baby, you feel so good inside me. So hard, so thick, so big. I love how you fill me up," mom crooned.

"I love you Connie," I whispered, my hips gradually picking up speed.

Mom let me slide in and out of her for several minutes before saying, "Fuck me baby! Fuck me long and hard!"

Placing my hands back on the arm of the couch for better leverage I began to take long strokes back, then swifter strokes forward causing our pubic bones to collide in the most delicious way. The pleasure shooting through every fiber of my being was beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. Whether the intensity in pleasure was because I was fucking my mother, or just because it had been so long since I'd gotten laid I wasn't sure. All I knew was I was headed for one of the greatest orgasms of my life.

Suddenly mom drew her legs around me until her locked ankles were pressing against my ass holding me in place as her fingernails raked down my back.

"I'm...I'm...CUMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!" she wailed.

I felt mom's cunt tighten on my cock as she slipped over the edge and was lost in her own spiral of ecstasy. Determined to make her explode like never before I continued to hammer my cock into her soggy hole, I could actually hear my balls slapping off her upturned ass as I plunged relentlessly into her. Faster and faster I plowed her pussy, my cock throbbing like never before.

"That's it Connie, cum for me," I chanted over and over.

Mom was almost hyperventilating as her orgasm drug on and on. By the time she started to come down I was ready to blow my nut. Once, twice, three times I rammed as far up her cunt as I could, the last time holding myself lodged to the hilt, as my cock swelled, and my balls erupted violently inside her twitching tunnel.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I roared as I unloaded jet after thick jet of creamy cum deep into the very depths of my mother's pussy.

Exhausted and thoroughly drained I eased myself down on top of her and sighed deeply, my cock slowly deflating in her still contracting cunt.

Once mom's breathing was under control she somberly said, "THAT was not supposed to happen. What happened to just teasing each other?"

"I think that ship sailed, and truthfully I'm glad it did," I told her.

"Maybe you are now, but what about tomorrow, and all the tomorrows afterwards?"

Clutching her to me I rolled enough so we were laying on our sides facing each other, my cock slipping from her with an audible sucking sound. Softly stroking her hair away from her face I said, "I'm sorry Mom, I got carried away."

Touching her fingertips to the side of my face she replied, "Don't be honey. You didn't see me trying to stop you, did you? I wanted it just as bad as you."

"So, are you regretting it now?" I asked.

"No," she breathed. "I'm just wondering where we go from here."

"I'm not sure. But I do know where I want you right now." With that I pulled her on top of me and ran my hands down over her ass, squeezing each cheek tenderly.

The look on her face was priceless when she reached down and found my cock ready for action once more. With no prodding from me she scooted down until the head of my cock nestled against the slick opening of her pussy. Placing her hands on my chest she rose gracefully into a sitting position, her well lubricated pussy swallowing my entire length with ease. Once she was upright she smiled wickedly at me and said, "I know I've asked this before, but seriously, does it ever get soft?"

Stroking her thighs I smiled and said, "Not if you don't want it to Connie."

"Umm, I like the sound of that. There's something else I would like the sound of too," she replied with a throaty whisper.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" I asked as I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands.

Leaning forward a little she moaned, "I'd like it if you would call me Mom while you're fucking me, it'd be such a turn on."

For some reason my cock swelled even more at hearing her tell me that. Pulling her down so her chest was on mine I planted my feet on the couch and began to really slam up into her slick pussy. Whimpers and moans of glee pour from her mouth as she held on for dear life, each forceful upward thrust threatening to buck her off me.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed over and over as I hungrily lunged deep into her sodden hole, my hands relentlessly knead the firm globes of her ass.

"Do it Mom! Cum on your son's cock!" I encouraged while jackhammering into her clenching cunt.

"SHIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!" she screamed, her body thrashing wildly on top of mine.

The heavenly feel of my mother cumming on my rigid rod triggered my own orgasm. Using my hands against mom's ass I held her hips in place and jammed my cock as deep as I could go.

"I'M CUMMING MOMMMMMMM!" I shouted as I filled her pussy to overflowing.

Mom collapsed on my chest exhausted, little mewing sounds coming from her as I held her close. Lovingly I stroked the back of her head with one hand while gently rubbing her back with the other while waiting for us both to recover from our lovemaking. A short time later I heard her giggle. When I asked what was so funny she told me my chest hair tickled her nipples. She smiled at me, kissed my cheek, then let herself go completely limp on top of me, it wasn't long before I heard tiny snores coming from her. With my soft cock still embedded in my mother's warmth I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sweet afterglow washing over me. I was asleep in no time.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep, but when I finally opened my eyes I noticed I was lying on my side with mom's robe covering my shoulders. I could smell her on the fabric when I took a deep breath. Slowly I rotated my head and spotted mom sitting in the armchair staring at me, a sweet smile etched across her lips.

"Hi Mom," I mumbled.

"Hi sweetheart," she returned my greeting.

"Are you watching me sleep?" I inquired, trying to get my eyes to focus.

"It's a mother's right to watch her child sleep," she replied, her blue eyes twinkling.

When my eyes finally focused I took a good look at her. She was sitting with her feet on the cushion and her arms wrapped around her knees. My cock lurched when it dawned on me what she was wearing. Dad's wife beater hung loosely from her shoulders, and with the way she was sitting, did nothing to cover her pussy from my eager stare. The lecherous grin on my face told her exactly what I was thinking.

"Don't get any ideas, you've already wore me out," she remarked.

The grin on my face stayed as I pushed mom's robe from my shoulders, then slid off the couch onto all fours and slowly crawled toward her. The closer I got to her chair, the wider her eyes grew. I knew why too. By the time I was kneeling in front of her my cock was a throbbing steel pole jutting out and pointing at her.

"If Mama would tell her son where it hurts, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to kiss it and make it feel all better," I throatily said.

With a chuckle she said, "God you're sooooo goofy."

But that didn't stop her from removing her arms from around her knees and spreading her legs until her thighs rested on the chairs arms. There before me was the Holy Grail of pussies, my mother's. The lightly furred outer lips were puffy while the pink inner lips were swollen and slick. I could see her engorged clit peeking from its protective hood as I lowered my mouth to her sacred place, the intoxicating smell had my cock leaking pre-cum like a sieve. For over twenty minutes I gently kissed and licked her into three orgasms. Finally she pushed my head away saying, "Oh God baby, no more."

I guess no more to her meant, let's trade places, and that's exactly what we did. She had me sit in her spot while she knelt in front of me and gave me a toe-curling blow job. By the time she looked up at me and swallowed noisily I was floating on cloud nine, unable to form a coherent thought even if I wanted to. The rest of the evening was a blur, about the only thing I could remember was the refrigerator's open-door alarm chiming while we re-enacted the first time I stuck my cock into mom. Needless to say the cold interior of the fridge did nothing to penetrate the heat we produced while fucking like rabbits in front of it. By the time we went to bed, mom insisting we sleep in our own rooms, I was way beyond fucked out. I don't think my dick had anything left to give. I did however sleep like a baby though.

Sunday morning I walked into the kitchen, fixed myself some coffee, then sat staring at the refrigerator while fond memories rolled through my head. Mom joined me a short time later, saw where I was looking and shot me a knowing look. I almost spit out my coffee when she informed me that she was going to give naked yoga a try. Later that day she proved true to her word. I quickly learned that it was much harder to have sex while mom was in the downward facing doggie position than I thought it would've been. When we switched to the classic doggie position things went a whole lot smoother.

It was right after we'd done that position that I decided what I wanted to do with my life. Mom was face down on the mat, her head resting on her hands while I lay on top of her back, my hands under her chest gently squeezing her tits, with my slowly deflating cock still inside her cum soaked pussy. Every few seconds I'd push into her, savoring how her round ass cheeks cushioned my pelvis bone with each new stroke.

"Mom?" I whispered while planting little kisses along the tops of her shoulders.

"Umm," she murmured back.

"What would you think if I transferred to a school closer to home?"

Mom rolled her hips to let me know she wanted to turn over. Reluctantly, because I was just starting to get hard again, I rolled off her and waited while she turned to look at me.

"I think I'd like that, but only if it's what you really want to do," she replied.

"It is. Of course I'd have to move back in with you. Would that be a problem?"

"It wouldn't be if you promised to continue helping me with stress relief," the sparkle in her eyes had my heart racing, along with the blood to my dick.

"I'll always help with that, for as long as you want," I told her, the fingertips of my right hand drawing little circles around her protruding nipples.

"You know, you could also think about going for your doctorate. I know it means a lot more time in school, but you can stay here as long as it takes."

"Are you sure Mom? Once this pandemic is over you might want to meet a new man and settle down. I wouldn't want to stand in your way of finding happiness."

"Oh sweetie, I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. I've already found my man, as long as he wants me too." The smile on her lips told me she meant what she'd said.

"I'll always want you Mom," I said as I slid closer to her.

"That's what I was hoping you'd say. Now, give your Mother a kiss you wonderful boy," she cooed.

As my lips touched hers I rolled on top of her and slid my cock back into her silky slickness. Once I was fully buried inside her we both let out a little sigh of pleasure.

I don't know what the future holds for us. All I do know is I've finally found a woman who had a higher sex drive than me. A woman who loved me unconditionally, as I loved her. Because that woman just happened to be my very own mother came as quite a surprise, but one I knew I could live happily ever after with.