Lack of Nooky Makes You Brave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that was great Mom. Do you think you could rub my chest too?"

"Um, I don't know if that's a good idea honey." I could hear the hesitancy in her voice.

Unsure if she was aware of what I had in mind, because Moms know everything, I gave her my best whiney voice.

"Pleeeeeeasssssseeeee."

"God, how did I raise such a big baby?" she replied with a hint of laughter.

She got off and told me to turn over. When I did she threw a leg over me and settled onto the tops of my thighs, not where I'd hoped she would sit. Placing my hands on her hips I asked if she could scoot up some. She cocked her head, glared down at me and moved forward, but only a fraction.

"A little more Mom, that's uncomfortable where you're at," I urged.

She looked at me, then at my crotch, then back at me several times before rolling her eyes and then sliding forward. When she settled down she was sitting directly on my semi-soft cock.

"Better?" she asked, a knowing look in her eyes.

Grinning from ear to ear I replied, "Much better, thanks."

With a smirk she whispered, "You're bad."

Pouring a dab of oil in her palm she rubbed her hands together before leaning forward and began to lightly massage my chest. Wanting to keep her mind off the fact that my cock was starting to grow, I asked why she had two yoga mats. Her answer surprised me when she told me that one was my dad's. I asked if he did yoga with her, because I'd never seen him do it, and asked her about that too. When she told me they did it in private I saw a little smile creep onto her face. My brain flooded with images of her and dad using the mats together, and none of them involved yoga, well, maybe some yoga poses, but not actually yoga per se.

"So Connie..." I started.

Smiling down at me she said, "So it's Connie now, is it?"

"If you don't mind," I answered.

"No, I don't mind," she replied her touch getting a little lighter, more of a caress than anything.

"Anyway, Connie...I just wanted to say you are a beautiful woman."

She stopped moving her hands and looked deep into my eyes, right before she burst out laughing.

"God, just like your father. He was a silver-tongued devil too when he was getting his way."

Soothingly I said, "You miss him, don't you?"

Her eyes grew misty as she replied, "Every day."

Before she could react I took her by the shoulders and pulled her down on top of me and kissed her cheek.

"I'll always be here for you Connie," I whispered in her ear.

I felt her snuggle into me before she slowly sat back up, a far-away look in her eyes. I hoped I hadn't said something to cause her pain. Relief washed over me when she finally focused and looked down at my face, her light up the room smile stretched across her lips.

"I used to do this for your father after he had a hard day at work. You look so much like him it's almost scary." Her voice had a little quiver to it.

Reaching up I cupped her face and said, "Close your eyes Connie."

"Why?" she asked.

"Just do it please."

"Okay," she replied nervously.

"Now I want you to think back to when you would do this for dad," I said as I covered her hands on my chest and started moving them around in tiny circles.

Her eyes shot open, and she stammered, "Oh honey, I-I don't think I can."

"Sure you can," I reassured her. "Now close your eyes and just remember how things were when you were doing this with dad."

She closed her eyes and eventually I didn't have to help move her hands over my chest. Dropping my hands to her hips I watched as her face slowly softened. Soon she seemed quite relaxed while her fingers lightly brushed the hair on my chest. With barely perceptible movements I began to pull her hips forward then back along the length of my shaft. I half expected her to flip out by my audacity but instead it wasn't long before she started to slide her crotch up and down on her own. With her eyes closed she pushed down harder and harder, forcing more of my thickened shaft to ride between her pussy lips. Getting even bolder I softly ran my hands up her sides until I was able to bring them in front of her and cup her tits.

"Mmmm Mike," she moaned when I gently squeezed her breasts. Her calling out my father's name made me realize just how thoroughly entranced in her fantasy she was. She let out another moan when I tweaked her nipples. I continued to press my hands against the sides of her tits while my thumbs softly caressed her nipples up and down. With her eyes closed she didn't see me raise my head and look to where her pussy was sliding along my shaft. The head of my cock was poking past the waistband of my shorts and spewing copious amounts of pre-cum onto my stomach. I could see the indentation of her parted lips as they humped my shaft. I laid my head back and used all my edging techniques to stave off my orgasm. I wanted this time to be all mom's, I could always finish myself later. Faster and faster mom worked her hips, without any help from me, as she sought her release. When it happened her eyes flew open, and she glared down at me in disbelief. I thought she was going to stop so I grabbed her hips and began to force her pussy along my shaft.

"Let it go Connie, you need this," I said, increasing the speed in which I dragged her cunt over my throbbing cock.

Mom's fingers dug into my chest as her orgasm rocketed through her body.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed, her hips moving erratically on their own.

With a long-drawn-out sigh mom fell forward onto me and continued to tremble for several minutes. All I could do was hold her in my arms while she came down from what had to be one of the best orgasms I've ever witnessed a woman have.

For the longest time we lay like this, mom slowly regaining a normal breathing rhythm while I softly caressed her back, every once in a while allowing my hands to drift over her taut rear end. I could've stayed like this all night and been a happy man, but all too soon she sat up, and through misty eyes stared down at me. The radiant glow that emanated from her made me realize just how beautiful she was.

"You are so bad," she whispered.

"I hope I didn't upset you by invoking Dad into our little playtime," I told her, continuing to run my hands up and down her sides.

"No sweetheart you didn't. You made me have some fond memories and I thank you for that," she replied, a little tremor in her voice.

"If you don't mind me saying, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," I told her, meaning every word.

She didn't respond to that, she just sat there with my cock still pressed into her crotch idly running her fingertips through the hair on my chest. After a bit she must have felt my cock throbbing under her because she slid down onto my thighs and looked down at my crotch. At least two inches of my cock had escaped the confines of my shorts and was still leaking pre-cum on my belly. What she did next blew my mind. Taking one finger she dipped it into the pool of pre-cum then brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean.

Shaking her head she said, "Mmm, so much like your father."

I was speechless as she stood then headed toward the bedrooms. Before she was out of earshot she asked if I'd be a dear and roll up the mats for her and drop them off in her room.

"Sure," I managed to squeak to the empty room.

Later, after watching a string of crap on TV, I decided to call it a night. As I was headed that way I spotted the mats and remembered mom wanted me to roll them up and drop them off in her room. I really didn't expect her door to be open, so I intended to drop them in her class room instead. As I approached her classroom I glanced at mom's bedroom door and noticed it indeed was open some, so I continued down the hall. I stood outside her door, hesitant to go inside for fear of waking her. I rarely went into her room, but wanting to do as she'd asked, I gently nudged the door open enough to slip inside.

The first thing I noticed was mom lying in bed with her back to me, she had left her bathroom light on, and the door open enough to cast a soft glow over her sleeping form. Placing the mats against the wall next to the door I started to leave when she slowly rolled onto her back, the blankets over her falling off as she moved. My breath caught in my throat when I saw she was naked. My better judgement told me to get out of there, but I have a bad habit of not listening to my better judgement. Softly I crept over and stood by her bed and just admired the beauty that was my mother. Her breasts spread slightly toward her ribcage, the dark circles of her areola contrasting sharply with the milky white skin. I let my eyes travel lower until I was looking at her flat tummy, then even lower until her perfectly trimmed bush came into view. I had to stifle the groan that threatened to slip from my lips.

I don't know how long I stood there gazing upon her loveliness, not long I'm sure, but certainly long enough that her beauty was forever etched into my brain. With a willpower I didn't even know I possessed I reached down and gently brought her blankets up and covered her. I gave her one last look then started to turn away when I felt her hand wrap around my wrist.

"Paul?" she called out.

Looking down I saw her half-opened eyes staring up at me. Bending down I whispered, "Yeah Mom, it's me. I just brought in the mats, so go back to sleep and I'll see you in the morning."

"Before you go I want to thank you for tonight, that was nice what you did for me," she said sleepily.

Kissing her on the forehead I replied, "You're welcome," even though I had no idea what she was thanking me for.

Back in my room I sat staring off into space, guilt digging into me. I hadn't done anything for mom. Not really. Everything I had done was done for my own selfish interest. I had just wanted to feel a woman rubbing herself against my cock, it'd been too long, mom getting her cookie had been an added bonus, nothing more. I couldn't help but wonder how long it would take before she figured out how much of a shit I really was. Needless to say, sleep didn't come easy for me this night.

Saturday morning rolled around a lot sooner than I wanted. I lay in bed for some time until my screaming bladder forced me to finally get up. Slipping on some boxers I stepped across the hall into the bathroom, my mind thinking back to what mom had said, while I forced my morning wood to point at the bowl. Flushing the toilet I headed straight to the kitchen determined to find out why she had thanked me for using her for my own gratification.

Secretly I was hoping mom wasn't up yet, but that was wishful thinking, because she was seated at the table dressed in her yoga outfit when I entered. She had her nose buried in a magazine and didn't hear me come in until I told her good morning.

Looking up at me she said, "Good morning sleepy head."

Giving her a smile I shuffled over to the coffee pot and poured myself a wake-up cup. I took several sips before joining mom, who had returned to scanning her magazine. I sat slowly sipping my coffee, glancing at mom every so often, working up the nerve to get a conversation going. She caught me staring at her after a bit then leaned back in her chair and asked if everything was alright.

I don't know why, but suddenly I found myself blubbering out my confession of how I was just using her for my own pleasure. I told her everything, including how I had schemed to get her to ride on top of me last night. All the time I was blabbering mom just sat there staring, a blank look on her face. When I finished I expected her to admonish me for being deceitful. Instead her laughter rang around the room for almost a full minute before she was finally able to calm down. I just sat there perplexed by her reaction to finding out her son was a conniving prick.

"Oh baby, did you really think I didn't know what you were up to last night?"

"Kinda, yeah," I replied, still unsure why she wasn't going ape-shit crazy on me.

"Sweetie, I knew full well what you were doing. You were using me to help stimulate yourself so you could pop a nut later. Well, news flash young man, I was doing the same thing with you. There's nothing wrong with using whatever's handy under the circumstances, so don't beat yourself up about it."

"So that's what the thank you was for when I was in your bedroom last night?"

Her face softened and her eyes got a far-away look in them for a second or two, then she stood and walked over until she was standing next to me. When I turned my chair, so I was facing her, she squatted down and took both my hands in hers. Her eyes seemed to look into the very depths of my soul, and when she spoke I could feel the love pouring off her.

"The thank you was for giving me back my husband, if only for a short time," she said.

Shaking my head I replied, "I'm not sure I follow."

"By having me close my eyes and calling me Connie, you allowed my brain to trick me into thinking your father was actually there with me. Of course, it wouldn't have been possible if you hadn't been under me. You are so much like your dad, in so many ways. The sound of your voice, the feel of your chest, all made it feel so real. That's what I was thanking you for."

"Wow, I had no idea," was all I could think to say.

She stood then said, "Well now you know."

She ruffled my hair and went to get herself more coffee, my eyes glued to her butt. When she turned and saw me looking so intently at her she asked, "What?"

Unable to control myself now that the air had been cleared and I wasn't feeling guilty anymore I said, "Oh nothing. I was just wondering, because I see you in those pants a lot, if you wear underwear with them."

With a leer she replied, "No, I like the feel of the seam right here," with that she ran her fingertip through her camel toe. "It sometimes gives me a little boost, if you catch my drift."

Like a Jack-in-the-box I sprang from my chair, her laughter following me all the way to the bathroom. Once I had the door closed I pounded my pud like a sex-crazed maniac on steroids. Two and a half minutes later I returned to the kitchen red-faced and slightly winded. Mom was at the counter with her back to me, but somehow knew I was back.

"Feel better now?" I couldn't miss the snicker in her voice.

Walking up behind her I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissed her lightly on the side of the neck and said, "Much better, thanks mom."

Patting my hands she said, "Anytime baby."

From there our day returned to normal, me lying around in boxers and a t-shirt watching sports on TV, and her doing whatever she does on Saturdays. For lunch we had grub-hub deliver a whopper from Burger King for me and a salad for her. She ate hers in the kitchen while I scarfed mine down sitting on the couch. Around three she came in and plopped down next to me and held out a bottle of bright red nail polish.

"Would you be a dear and do my toes?" she asked, already knowing I would.

For years she had me painting her toenails, so it came as no surprise when she asked me to do it now. Taking the bottle from her hand, I reached out and pulled the coffee table toward the couch. When I stood and turned to sit on it, so I had room to work, I noticed she had changed out of her yoga pants. Now she was wearing her floor length robe. Twenty minutes later I had both her feet propped on the tops of my thighs, the nails gleaming red, while I blew softly on them to hasten their drying time, it must have tickled because she kept giggling. I found out the truth when I looked up at her with a frown.

"I was thinking of the first time I talked your Dad into painting my toenails," she started explaining. "It didn't go as well as now."

"What happened, he spill polish all over you?" I inquired.

She giggled once more.

Raising my eyebrows I said, "C'mon Mom, tell me what's so funny."

"Okay, okay. But I have to tell you it's a bit naughty," she teased.

"All the more reason to tell me," I countered.

"Well, your father was in about the same position you're in, with me on the couch. I was wearing a rather short skirt and he kept trying to see up it, only I wouldn't let him. He had finished one foot and had three toes to go on the other foot when I decided to flash him. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw I wasn't wearing any panties. Needless to say, I never got the rest of my toes painted that day."

"You flashed him? How?" Yeah, yeah, a stupid question I know, but hey, can't blame a guy for trying.

Mom rolled her eyes at me like she did last night. Only this time she hiked the end of her robe up and spread her legs briefly. It happened quite fast, but it was enough time for me to catch a glimpse of pink. My jaw hung open long enough for a fly to land in my mouth. My eyes started watering as I tried to spit the fly out, while mom roared with laughter. She was laughing so hard she almost rolled off the couch.

"Ughhhh, you're an evil woman, Mom," I groaned, still spitting even though my mouth was clear.

Pointing a finger at me she bellowed, "You had the same look on your face your father had, only he didn't eat a fly."

"You think that was funny, huh?" I barked.

"Don't you?" she shot back between outburst of laughter.

"Let's see how you like the taste of fly," I growled, then threw myself on top of her.

What neither of us knew was my cock had slipped through the opening of my boxers, and her legs were spread enough that my hips were between her thighs. Her legs spread even more as we wrestled on the couch, me trying to get the upper hand while she struggled to fend me off, all the while laughing hysterically. When I trapped her face in my hands so she couldn't turn her face away she knew what I planned on doing.

"No!" she shrieked, unable to control her giggling until my lips met hers.

The kiss only lasted for three Mississippi's, (that's three seconds for those who have never heard the phrase before), but it was a glorious three Mississippi's. When I raised my head we stared into each other's eyes, both astonished that we'd kissed. For several seconds you could hear a pin drop. I don't know what came over me, but slowly, to allow mom time to stop me if she wanted, I lowered my lips back to hers. There was no battling of tongues, no groans of lust, or devouring of each other's mouths. Just two minutes of tenderness between two people. When I pulled my head up I could see a strange look on mom's face.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," I stammered.

A small, uncertain smile appeared on her lips as she reached one hand up and placed her palm against my cheek.

"Don't be sorry baby, it was nice," she softly said.

I stayed hovered over her for several more seconds before leaning up until I was on my knees between her legs, completely unaware that my cock was poking through my boxers straight out in front of me. Mom noticed of course, since the head was pointed right at her.

"Uh, honey...the Dodge is out of the garage," she told me, nodding her head toward my groin.

Glancing down I was shocked to see my hard cock jutting out but was more stunned to see that mom's robe had opened enough that her pussy was fully exposed too. With her legs splayed apart I had an unobstructed view of the neatly trimmed pubic hair on her mound along with a tantalizing view of her slit, the inner lips looking slightly moist.

"It looks like the cat's out of the kennel too," I huskily said.

Mom glanced down her body and saw the way she was wantonly displayed. Immediately she tried to pull her robe together, but I gently grabbed her hands and stopped her from closing it. She didn't fight me. Instead she whispered, "Paul, honey, this is really getting out of hand."

"Just let me look at you Mom, you're so beautiful," I pleaded, my hands already reaching out to untie the sash that held her robe together.