All Comments on 'Lactation Loving Lesbians'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Super Hot

This story was super hot! I am also a female who loves sucking breasts and this really got me wet! Keep up the good work. 5 stars!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 4 years ago
Very hot story...

There best stories are when the characters are overcome with lust. This is one of the very best. Will written, well edited, good pacing, mind blowing sex.

Thank you.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
Lusty lascivious licking!

Hot story! Five stars. A few grammatical glitches but nowhere nearly enough to detract from the rating.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 4 years ago
MMMM- GOT MILK? Five stars!

If you are lactose intolerant... maybe not for you, however if you love sucking boobs, lactation, and lesbians tribbing... THIS ONE IS FOR YOU! Loved this! More please...

Skye_subSkye_subabout 4 years ago
Five Stars!!!!

Babe, this story was smoking hot and made me cum and cum and cum and cum. Thank you for writing this! I will be rereading time and time again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly hot..

Incredibly hot, sensual and kinky... from the coffee date till the end..

Great job!

XXX JD

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 4 years ago
Wow!

I found this story incredibly sexy. Amazing sexual tension, could almost feel the relief!

joefeltonjoefeltonabout 4 years ago
Sweet!

It's always fun to read a new and original story line. You have a vivid imagination. Who needs dick when there are other options available!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 4 years ago
Creme de la Creme

Brittni, your writing continues to improve and your imagination continues to explore new and different avenues to the Big O. The combination of those results in great stories.

25 star points for my favorite erotica author.

roveroneroveroneabout 3 years ago

Another home run, after Girl and ..Girl?

Love their enthusiasm/smoking hot sweaty monkey sex...made for each other, and sweet they get hitched.

Five and fave, and going to look to see if you have any more (hopefully-!) highly rated stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should get Lindsey to fist that gaping cunt, then shove her foot in. Much more fun than a lump of plastic...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the breast sucking, but Lindsay used clit stimulation to get off. Would have been hotter is hands were used on her instead of the enormous toy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous