Lacy Cream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shit, is this really yours," I said stepping in a circle around him and his truck. "That's fuckin awesome dude," I said.

"Yup, all mine, well... after I make payments for the next four years, but enough with the boring shit, I heard you got wasted last night and had to be carried home," Shane laughed.

"Yeah, all I can remember is being lifted to do a keg stand and then nothing after that," I said.

"What happened to Mr. Straight laces, I thought you didn't drink," Shane laughed.

"Well, Marsha and I are dating now. She offered me a beer and I couldn't turn her down," I said.

"Jesus Dude, you were serious about that. Don't forget, I warned you," he said.

"What's so wrong with Marsha," I asked.

"Dude, do you not remember Dillon, who is now Dallia and lives down south, or that other kid in sophomore year that came out as gay... they both dated Marsha," he said.

"What are you trying to say," I protested.

I was instantly worried that he'd somehow know I was still wearing Marsha's bra and panties but I had on several layers. There was no way he could know... unless he maybe stopped by earlier that day and saw me in the bra and panties while I slept.

"I'm saying, she turns dudes gay. Or she just helps them come out. You aren't some closet faggot or something are you," Shane asked.

"God no, I'm chicks all the way man. She ain't turning me gay," I said. "Hit it, flip it, whip it, dish it," I sang.

"Yeah, next you'll be all like 'I call the shots I call the shots," Shane rapped back at me.

"Yeah, I've got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one," I teased back.

"Let's go for a ride," Shane said.

"Lemme get some food first, dog, I'm fuckin starving," I said.

"Yeah, cool, cool. I'll be right here," he said.

We drove around the mountains for hours listening to everything from hard core rap to some choir stuff Shane couldn't openly admit to anyone but me that he liked. I didn't get back home until at least two in the morning and I fully expected the house to be as dark as when I left but the living room light was on and my mother sat on the couch looking mad as fuck.

I tried to be as quiet as I could coming back inside and thought if I could sneak upstairs I might be able to fool her into thinking I wasn't coming home two hours after curfew but I wasn't so lucky.

"Come sit down," my mother demanded.

I slunk to the couch and sat just out of arms reach in case she was more mad than usual. My mother had never actually hit me but I always knew the possibility existed so I never tried testing her.

"Do you have any idea what time it is, do you have any idea how worried I've been about you, you could have been dead in a ditch for all I know," she started.

"I'm sorry mom, I was just hanging out with Shane. He finally got a truck and we were just cruising around," I said.

"Normally it wouldn't bother me. I've always been a bit more strict with your sister but mostly because there's a bit more danger with girls than boys but... when did you start drinking Tyson, you're sister told me you got stupid drunk at the party last night but wouldn't go into any detail and then I went to check on you this afternoon and found you in..." she leaned in close before whispering, "girls underwear."

Jesus Christ, my mother had caught me in Marsha's bra and panties. I was obviously dead asleep so it wasn't like I could say anything to defend myself. I just sat there in silence listening to her speak too stunned to say a word. I'd never been more embarrassed in my entire life.

"It can be dangerous for girls at night and even more dangerous for... um, how do I put this, people like you sweetie. I mean unless you're just experimenting. Um, Honey... why are you wearing girls' underwear," my mother asked.

"What, mom, really... I'm not wearing girls' underwear," I whisper screamed.

My mother slid over and put her hand on my back. I could feel the thin bra straps against my skin. She ran her hand up and down my back then pulled me in and sideways hugged me. "It's okay sweetie, I'm your mom, I love you more than anyone on the face of this earth. If you don't want to talk about this right now, I can understand but I'm here if you do want to talk okay," She said with a kiss on my cheek.

"Sure mom," I said praying that would end the conversation.

I lay in bed thinking about the events of the last two days, how even though my mother had caught me in Marsha's bra and panties and how a voice in my head protested so much that I was still wearing her panties. I'd been in the set coming on two whole days and still didn't want to take them off. They just felt so nice and I was actually embarrassed to admit it to myself. It was still the middle of the night and I had a few hours left to enjoy Marsha's lingerie. I lightly caressed the soft lace until I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning with a new resolve to stop all the bull shit. I peeled the bra and panties off, jumped in the shower, and got dressed the same way I had every other day before. I wasn't going to let some chick change me no matter how pretty she was. I just had to get rid of the one thing that would fuck that all up for me. I had to give Marsha's panties back.

I tossed them in a backpack and trotted out the front door hitting send on a text to Marsha that I was on my way over.

"Coming over, need to talk," I said.

"Cool CU soon," she said.

Part 2

The air was cold and prickled my skin. The sun was just peeking over the horizon. I was probably going to Marsha's way too early but if I'd have laid there with her lingerie any longer, I'd have put it on and lost track of time, or I'd have worn it the whole day. I didn't see anything wrong with wearing Marsha's lingerie other than what society told me about men who wore women's clothes and I didn't feel gay for liking the softer and more sensual garments. I wondered why all underwear wasn't like Marsha's.

The entire time I walked I thought about Marsha's dark red bra and panty set hidden away in my backpack. I could still picture how the soft material felt against my skin and how much I actually liked her underwear. I knew if I didn't do something soon that I'd be addicted to them but I didn't see any harm in touching them. I stopped for just a minute to feel the soft lace fabric just one more time. My hand was jammed inside my backpack caressing Marsha's bra and panties as I walked and no one could tell what I was doing. I wished I was wearing them right then but I knew I had to give them back. They'd already changed me so much.

Marsha lived in the trailer park across town in an area that some called the slums of Mallard City but the truth was, the town was pretty small and socially we were all fairly even. The entire town was within walking distance and most people either walked or rode their bikes. I didn't mind walking because it gave me a bit more time to think about things.

I knew what trailer was Marsha's because I'd been there to pick her up with mom and Julie. It took me a few minutes to find it on foot but I knew I was in the right spot when I found Marsha's mom on the porch.

"Hey sugar, you looking for Mar," Marsha's mother Pam asked as I walked up the steps of the trailer. She was a spitting image of her daughter, just 20 years older. Her breasts sagged only slightly and were clearly visible under her loose white tank top. A cigarette hung from her lips and a beer can sat within arm's reach even at seven in the morning. Everyone knew Marsha's mom from the bar because more than half of the town went to the same bar.

"Yeah, she said to come over," I said trying not to eye her clearly visible nipples or her tight body.

"Well she's in there," Pam said gesturing to the door.

In and to the left, the first door on the right, Marsha's bedroom door sat half open. I'd never been in her house or seen her bedroom so I didn't know what to expect but pink seemed to be a running theme. Bedspread, walls, dressers, and even the rugs were various shades of pink with random band posters hung on the walls. Funny enough, it was exactly what I expected. It even smelled like her, or she smelled like her room. I could hear the water running in the bathroom so I sat on Marsha's couch until I heard the water shut off. Pam came inside, threw a coat on, and hollered through the closed bathroom door.

"I'm runnin to the market for smokes. You want anything," She yelled.

"No I'm good thanks," Marsha hollered back.

"What about you sugar, you need anything," she winked at me.

"No ma'am, I'm good. Thank you," I said.

She just shrugged her shoulders and muttered something I couldn't quite hear as she walked out the door and down the road. Not two minutes later Marsha walked into the living room wearing one towel on her head and another wrapped around her body. Long ribbons of water dripped down her bare legs from under her towel. I could smell her soap and the moisture from her body. Knowing she was that close to naked started turning me on.

"Hey Ty, I didn't think I'd see you so early, sorry. I needed a shower," she said as she clutched the towel around her torso.

"I can come back later if you want," I offered.

"No, that's silly, come on... let's go to my room," she said.

I swung my backpack off my shoulder and plopped onto the bed as Marsha ran a towel through her hair. My heart started thumping harder and harder the more I thought about seeing the hot blonde without any clothes on. I'd imagined seeing her naked more times than I could remember and even missed seeing her the night before when we switched underwear. She had to have gotten naked just like I did but I had no idea how I couldn't remember seeing it.

My cock strained in my pants as Marsha dropped the towel from her body. I caught a quick glance of perfect handful sized orbs perched high on her chest with big pointy nipples just like her mother's. The show was over just as quick as it started because she dropped a tee shirt that looked to be ten sizes too big over her head and hid her body from view. Even though she was completely covered, I could still see her perfect little body.

"My god, you're so beautiful," I said.

"Awe, thank you," She said still drying her hair. "How long ago did my mom leave," she asked.

"I don't know, maybe five minutes," I said. My eyes split time between her ass and her chest. I couldn't decide where I wanted to look. Marsha stopped and just stared at me.

"You're acting like this is the first time you've ever seen a girl before," she noted.

"Ah, yeah... this close to naked," I said feeling my face go red with embarrassment.

"Are you telling me you've never seen a girl naked," she said.

"Not in real life," I said thinking of all the porn I'd watched and the many women I'd looked at on the screen of my computer.

"So you're telling me..." Marsha pulled the bottom of her shirt up. Her perfectly shaved pussy was puffy and the small patch of blonde hair just over her slit was still matted and wet. "that you've still a virgin, I'm going to be your first," Marsha said dropping her shirt on the floor.

I almost nutted right there. She was even more beautiful without clothes on. Marsha's hips started moving side to side almost like a snake. The undulations rolled up her toned abs, then through her shoulders and gorgeous tits. She ran her hands across her breasts pausing at her nipples for a quick pinch. I'd watched women give strip teased on the computer but they didn't move anywhere near as hot as Marsha did right then and none of them were anywhere near as sexy as she was to me either. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she started to rotate little by little.

Marsha turned around and shook her ass in my direction. She leaned forward just enough for her ass cheeks to part and give me a nice view of her pussy and asshole from behind. I'd imagined what she might look like in that position before but I was nowhere near right. The blood pulsated in my already aching cock. Marsha continued turning until she was facing me again.

I could barely breathe as she climbed on the bed. The door to her room sat wide open as Marsha leaned down and unbuckled my belt with just her teeth. Her breath was hot on my belly and I was dying for her to touch me. I couldn't take any more, the thought of getting caught and the fact that Marsha's face was only an inch from my penis caused my brain to stop functioning all at once. My cock pressed on the back of my zipper and the moment Marsha reached inside my boxers and touched my cock, I lost all control of my body. Cum shot down the leg of my pants. Marsha pulled my cock out and the next four shots fired high into the air. One hit Marsha square on her jaw and the other three sprayed across my pants, shirt, and underwear. I tried containing it by pulling my shirt over the top but the added sensations only made me cum harder. My legs jerked around like I was dying and I nearly passed out.

"Oh god... I'm so sorry..." I cried out trying to strangle my cock back into submission.

"Wow, I've never seen that happen, are you alright," Marsha asked. The cum stringer flipped up onto her lip. I'd almost shot cum into her mouth. She looked beyond hot with my cum on her lip.

"I don't know what happened, I'm so sorry," I moaned. I tried wiping the cum up but it just smeared all over the place. I'd never made such a mess in all my life. I usually had a wad of paper ready, or the very least, a sock to shoot into. That was the first time I'd ever seen it shoot anywhere other than in a tissue in my hand or somewhere else completely contained.

"It's alright, we can try again later, but let's get you cleaned up first. Go ahead and get out of those dirty clothes, you'll probably need a shower by the look of it," Marsha said pulling my pants down my legs. I thought I needed to cover my cock up but since she was literally going to put it in her mouth, I was probably fine to just let it flop around. It felt nice being naked with Marsha, even if I'd just spontaneously cum from the slightest touch.

"I don't even have anything clean to wear, can't we just wipe it up," I moaned.

"Don't be silly, it'll only take a bit to wash your clothes now hurry up before mom gets... oh my, you're really hairy down there," Marsha teased after she pulled my boxers off. My useless deflated cock just lay across my leg in a puddle of dick slime.

"Have you ever thought about shaving," Marsha asked?

"I do shave, I've been shaving for a couple of years," I said.

"No, I mean your whole body... like feel this," Marsha said grabbing my hand and dragging it across the top of her bare thigh.

My whole body shuddered and Marsha smiled down at me. "See, so much nicer," I felt like I was going to pass out again. It was going to be impossible to have sex of every time I touched her I felt like I might pass out or cum. "Now rub your leg," She said making me rub my own bare thigh.

"Yours feels so much better," I said.

"So when you're in the shower, go ahead and shave. If you absolutely hate it, you can grow it out again but I think you'll be surprised," Marsha said pushing me into the hallway completely naked covered in patches of cum.

She handed me a pink razor and a bottle of shave gel then turned the hot water on and pushed me inside. I stood under the running water for a minute before I could fully grasp what happened. I almost had sex but just seeing a Marsha naked was too much for me. I wasn't even ready to have sex. I remembered the conversations I'd had with my mother just a couple of years ago. She told me, "One day, you'll meet a girl and you might even fall in love. Eventually, you're going to want to have sex. You need to wear a condom until you're ready to marry her and start a family. When that happens, remember this... happy wife, happy life. That means if you keep your girl happy, she'll do everything she can to keep you happy too."

"Happy wife, happy life," I said as I sprayed shave gel into my hand.

I lathered up the tops of my legs and started sliding the razor across my skin. Big clumps of hair clogged the razor forcing me to only shave an inch or two at a time. It was slow work but once I'd shaved the front of both legs, I started on the backs. I either started getting the hang of shaving or there was actually less hair the further I went.

It wasn't easy but just as the water went cold I'd finally removed the last traces of hair from my armpits. I only intended on shaving my legs and balls but the further I went, the more I enjoyed the feeling of being hairless. I stepped out of the shower and admired my handiwork. I was amazed to see that without hair, my penis looked bigger. My legs had more definition and my arms looked so much stronger. All I could do was smile as I wrapped myself in the big pink fuzzy towel Marsha had left for me.

Just as I was about to step out of the bathroom, I remembered my mother telling Julie that she needed lotion after she shaved to avoid razor burn. That was several years ago but I knew the advice still had to be good, and I couldn't think of anything wrong with softer skin either. There was only one bottle of lotion in the bathroom and it smelled just like Marsha. Vanilla with a hint of flowers and something spicy. I'd already started falling in love with the smell of her and couldn't think of anything better than to smell just like her all the time.

I started with my hands, then worked up my arms, down my body to my toes then back up to my butt. I rubbed the lotion into every crack, fold, and crevice. I thought about where my clothes might rub and paid special attention to my bra line and underwear lines. I slipped a finger down between my cheeks in the exact path Marsha's thong had taken when I'd had it on. My finger grazed my hole and my heart skipped a beat. A warmth radiated from my puckered little hole forward to my thickening cock.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

I'd touched my asshole before, but never in that way. I obviously had to clean it like everyone else but that's where my explorations had ended until that moment. I don't know if it was because of the absence of hair, or the fact that I was accepting Marsha's feminization, or if I secretly harbored some homosexual feelings and desired penetration but I couldn't deny how nice my finger felt.

I tugged my cock to life and placed a slick finger against my hole. Just rubbing around the opening had me right on the edge of cumming. I imagined Marsha standing behind me wearing a strapon. Maybe she'd push her toy inside and give me a reach around, maybe she'd be in front of me as a guy was behind me... It didn't matter who I thought about, I was becoming more and more turned on with each passing fantasy. My cock felt so good in my hand and my smooth ass felt phenomenal with my finger rubbing it. I wondered if it'd feel better inside. I knew it had to but worried I'd be crossing a line. I shouldn't have worried all that much because it only took a slight bit of pressure against my hole to make me shoot ropes of cum onto the floor. I felt my asshole quiver against my finger as my balls emptied the second load of the day.

"You alright in there," Marsha hollered from behind the door.

"Um, yeah... yeah, I'm good. I'm good. I'll be right out," I said panicking. I did my best to clean up the cum but my hands were slick and sticky from the lotion so toilet paper stuck all over my hands. It took me much longer than I wanted to get it all off my hands and I was still picking it off when I stepped out into the hall.

"What was taking so long," Marsha said as she guided me into her bedroom.

"I put too much lotion on and then the toilet paper stuck to my hands and I couldn't get it off," I said still picking little bits of paper from my hands.

I heard the front door closed just as Marsha pushed me into her room. Her mother was home, I was naked and hairless in her daughters' room without a stitch of clothes in sight. Someone had taken my clothes and the only thing that was left was my shoes and back pack. I couldn't wear the back pack and the shoes wouldn't help me one bit. I felt far too exposed and started panicking but I had no idea Marsha would tell her mom what happened.