Lacy Cream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry mom, we'll be out in a minute. I just need to find Ty something to wear. I've got a load in the washer okay," Marsha said.

"What, what am I going to wear... my clothes are gone," I whispered.

"Yeah, I'm washing the cum out of them silly, now let's see how good you did shaving before I find you something to wear," She said reaching into her closet.

Marsha tugged the knot on my towel and it fell to the floor. She slowly walked around me, looking at every inch of my naked body. My heart raced each time she'd touch me or ask me to lift an arm or leg. She even had me bend over for her but sadly didn't even touch me. My penis had hardened considerably and I was quite turned on displaying my body to her. I was a little disappointed when she abandoned me and turned her attention to her closet.

"Do you have some sweats or something," I asked as I tried to gain my composure.

Marsha tossed me a pair of red capri sweats that had the word MINERS on the ass. They were obviously her old cheer sweats. I knew because Julie had an identical pair with a matching hoodie that she wore everywhere for a couple of years. "Try those," she said.

I pulled them on but they got stuck halfway up my legs. They were way too small even though I tried forcing them on, I could only manage to shove the tip of my pecker inside the waistband. "Fuck," I muttered.

"Hey, I'm doing everything I can right now. I'm sorry none of my clothes fit you," she said. "I promise, I'll find you something," she said.

Her next pick was even worse. The pink fuzzy tights wouldn't even go up my legs. Marsha reached into her closet with a little smile. I could see the amusement in her eyes even before I saw what she was pulling out of the closet.

"What is it," I asked feeling apprehensive.

"Probably the only thing in my closet that'll really fit you. I'm sorry... I don't have any boy clothes," She said holding out a white sleeveless summer dress with blue flowers printed all over.

"I'm not wearing that, no... I'll just stay in here, I'll just wear the towel," I said.

"Oh don't be silly, my mom made breakfast just for you. You have to go out there and eat. Don't worry... I already explained everything to her," Marsha said shoving the dress into my hands.

"You're joking right," I said.

"You wore my bra and panties the other night, I thought you'd be excited to wear a dress. Is it just because my mom will see you too or what," she asked.

"No, I was drunk. I don't even remember doing that. I just woke up and I was wearing your underwear. It was weird," I said holding the cute white summer dress.

"You begged to switch clothes with me. You went into your bathroom and all you could get on was my bra and panties. My blouse kinda fit but kinda not at the same time. Don't try and pretend you aren't dying to wear a dress too," Marsha said.

"I'm not gay Marsha," I said.

"They're just clothes. Clothes don't make you gay any more than what day of the week it is," Marsha said.

"I don't even have any underwear. I'll sit down and my balls will stick to the chair. You don't want my balls sticking to your chair do you," I said.

Marsha pulled a drawer open and handed me a pair of bright pink panties. My heart jumped into my throat. I thought of the red bra and thong sitting just a few feet away in my backpack. I couldn't take them off once I put them on. It had taken every bit of will power to bring them back and not put them on after I'd showered the first time. Marsha pushed the pink panties into my hand and I immediately loved the texture.

They were smooth and silky. I pulled the waistband open. They looked like they'd have plenty of room in the front but the back was skimpy. Nothing like the thong I'd worn before but I could tell there wasn't much in the back. I couldn't resist the power that panties had over me any longer. I stepped into Marsha's panties and an electric shiver ran down my spine. My ass looked amazing, and I was right. The pink cheeky panties only covered half of my ass. They felt so wonderful but I wasn't sure I could wear a dress too.

"Just until your clothes are clean, or until you decide to change," Marsha said holding the dress out.

"This is so gay. As soon as they're clean, I'm changing. Got it," I said.

I just shook my head as Marsha bunched the dress up ad dropped it over my head. The cool material felt softer than any piece of clothing I'd ever worn. The dress hugged my body and shifted in such a soft natural way. I couldn't help myself... I had to spin just to feel the dress twirl around my legs. The dress ballooned out and ruffled in the breeze. I could feel a huge smile on my face when I stopped and I couldn't make it go away.

"I told you, you'd like it," Marsha said.

"I do, but I'm still worried about going out there like this," I said feeling the fear creep back.

"My mother has seen it all. I guarantee you she won't say anything to make you feel uncomfortable. If she does, I'll suck your dick wherever you want me to," Marsha said.

"What," I almost yelled.

"Whenever, wherever. If she makes you feel uncomfortable in any way, I'll suck your dick. You say the word and I'll drop to my knees and suck. I don't care where we are, church, the bar, the grocery store, in line at dairy freeze... whenever, wherever," she said.

"Really," I asked.

"Yeah, but if she doesn't... you have to wear whatever I tell you to from now on," she said.

"Like in public, fuck that! That's way too much power," I said.

"Really, I said I'd give you a blow job in line at the grocery store," Marsha said. All I could do was shake my head.

"Fine... I pick your underwear from now on, deal," Marsha said.

"A blow job or you pick my underwear... deal," I said feeling much better about going out for breakfast. That was until the door opened and I actually had to leave the bedroom.

"No, no... I can't do it. This is too much," I whispered.

"Bull shit, a deal is a deal. If you can't honor your end of the bet, fine... stay there and you can go home when your clothes are done. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I don't want to break you, I want our relationship to be built on trust," Marsha said leaving me standing in her doorway.

"That was fast," I said thinking things went from sweet to not in a heartbeat but then my mother's words came back. Happy wife happy life. Find a girl that makes your heart skip a beat and do everything you can to keep her happy. Marsha was that girl for me. Marsha was the one. I had to keep her happy. She could have any guy but she picked me. If she said her mom wouldn't say anything, I shouldn't be worried.

I crept into the hall. A cool breeze wafted up my bare legs and across my hairless ass cheeks. I felt beyond exposed and more vulnerable than I'd been in my entire life. Pam looked up from the kitchen table and a big smile quickly grew on her face. I knew I was fucked. I could tell she was about to start laughing at me, and even the promise of head wouldn't make me feel any better. The look on Marsha's face barely calmed me down enough to keep my legs moving. I stopped at the table fully expecting laughter to erupt at any moment but it never came.

"That is such a beautiful dress, I'm glad someone gets to finally enjoy wearing it. It looks so beautiful on you. I could never get Marsha to wear that," Pam said wiping the smallest teardrop from her eye. "You just made my day sweetheart," she added.

"It's too big for me mom, it fits Ty just fine though," Marsha said. I was far too nervous to say a thing, all I could do was tug at the hem of the dress and look between the two for some instruction as to what I should do. Marsha smiled up at me, then looked at my chair then back at me again before she gestured for me to take a seat. I don't know why I was waiting for permission to sit, maybe I was hoping for something else but I couldn't figure out just what.

Marsha mouthed the words "told you..." as I took a seat. The dress tucked up under my ass when I sat down and shielded me from sticking to the vinyl seat cushion. I didn't even need to wear the panties to keep my balls from sticking to the chair but I was glad I had them on. Not only were they cute, but they felt awesome wrapped around my body and gently riding up my ass crack. I felt better sitting there in panties than nothing.

"Thank you," I mouthed back.

Part 3

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating. Each time I emptied my plate, Pam would refill it. Marsha just took a couple of bites of toast and watched me devour two plates of her mother's cooking. By the time I'd finished my third plate, I'd almost forgotten I was wearing a dress in front of two women. I felt completely comfortable, accepted. And right in the world.

"It's so nice to have someone who'll eat my cooking too," Pam said.

"Mom, seriously... you know I have to watch what I eat," Marsha said.

"It's okay, you just bring your friend over more often, maybe I'll cook every day," she said.

"Well, we're officially dating now so yeah..." Marsha said giving me a wink.

After breakfast, we curled up on the couch to watch a movie. All through the movie, Marsha's hands explored my smooth soft skin sending exciting waves of pleasure through me. She worked higher and higher until her hand was on my inner thigh only inches from my stiff cock. Her mother was only a few feet away and luckily too enthralled with the show to see what her daughter was doing to me on the couch.

"If you don't stop, you're going to be washing this dress next," I whispered.

Marsha just grinned and kept going until I swatted her hands away. "I'm serious, I'm so close it's not even funny," I whispered.

"We should go to my room," Marsha said.

"I won't make it, it'll be just like earlier I guarantee the moment you touch me I'll blow," I mouthed.

"I have an idea, wrap yourself in that blanket and come with me," she said.

"We're gonna take a nap," Marsha said to her mother as she dragged me back toward her bedroom. It was all I could do to hide my erection. The panties offered little support in holding my cock back. Just the blanket brushing against it brought me even closer. I was glad when Marsha shut the door behind us and we were alone until she lifted my dress up over my head.

I was naked except for the bright pink cheeky panties. My cock pushed the front out like the tent pole at a circus and a little wet spot of precum moistened the tip. Marsha turned me around and wrapped something over my eyes then guided me onto the bed. I felt my panties slide down my legs and my cock swayed like a flag pole in a breeze. I was sure that even the slightest touch would make me cum.

"You look really excited," Marsha said planting little kisses up my legs. "Your legs are so smooth and sexy now. Do you like them smooth like this,"

"Mmm... yes," I said fighting back an orgasm.

I felt her scoot up toward my crotch, her breath was hot on my thighs and delicate little kisses surprised me all around my junk but she never touched my dick. I wanted her to touch me, to jack me off or something but she moved up my belly and kissed each of my nipples. She sucked on each one for a minute. "Do you like me sucking your titties," she asked.

"Oh my god yes, mmmm..." I moaned as she nibbled my tender nipples.

"Do you like it when I bite your little breasts," she asked biting all around my chest.

"Mmm, yes... so nice," I moaned.

"Your neck," she asked moving up my body. All I could do was moan.

"And your lips," she said sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. I could feel her breasts brushing my bare arm and the heat of her body so close to mine. All my senses were in overdrive. Her tongue explored my mouth and our tongues danced back and forth. Her mouth tasted better than anything I ever imagined. Marsha kneaded my chest and pinched my nipples as she moved down to my ears.

"I want you to kiss me exactly like, keep kissing me until I tell you to stop. Can you do that for me," Marsha barely whispered in my ear?

"Yes, yes..." I moaned.

"Kiss my pussy just like you kiss my mouth and I promise I'll let you cum inside me," she cooed.

A whole lifetime of conversations flooded into my brain about wearing a condom, preventing pregnancies, and not getting std's. I already knew I was in love with Marsha. I'd do anything she wanted me to do. If she wanted me to cum inside her and make her pregnant, I'd do it. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her, keeping her happy and doing whatever she wanted me to do.

"Okay, if that's what you," I whispered.

Marsha climbed on top of me. I felt her knees pin my arms down to the bed and her feet slide past my ears. She was facing my cock and I could smell a musky scent that lit a fire in my loins. If she'd have touched my cock I would have blown right then. Marsha lowered her crotch into my face.

The wetness of her slit surprised me more than anything, then her taste filled my senses. Her hole brushed up and down my nose each time she pushed into me. I licked and licked like I was kissing her mouth, then I thought about every porn movie I'd watched and what the guys did while they ate pussy. I flicked my tongue across the top of her hole and alternated between licking as deep into her center as I could. Marsha pushed against my face so hard that she pushed my blindfold off my eyes. Her asshole was looking right at me.

I could see when I did something she liked because her butt would clench up and she would moan as she'd grind back. My hands slipped free and started exploring her legs and ass. Her body felt wonderful on top of me so I pulled her down until her pussy smashed into my face. Marsha's asshole was right there. I'd seen countless porn stars lick ass and fully expected it to taste like shit but when I grazed my tongue across her back door, Marsha gasped, she gripped my thighs and pulled away.

"Oh my god," she shuttered.

"I'm sorry, I can stop," I said.

"No... no, you just surprised me. That feels great," she said.

Marsha brought her crotch back down to my face. I licked her pussy for just a moment before I started licking circles around her anus. I was surprised by how little shit I'd tasted and surprised to find her asshole almost tasted sweet. Marsha's asshole was more pleasant to eat than when her pussy. I'd occasionally probe the center and she'd grasp my thighs and stutter a guttural moan. I wanted to make her squirm on my tongue.

I shoved my tongue as far into Marsha's ass as I could and flicked the tip of my tongue around her hole. Marsha squealed, then gripped my thighs and engulfed my cock. She continued screaming with my dick buried in her throat and the immediate overwhelming sensations pushed me right over the edge. My entire body jerked and shook under Marsha's weight. I thrust my hips into her face and fucked whatever I could. Marsha coughed and choked but I couldn't control myself, I needed her to keep sucking.

I pumped what felt like buckets of cum directly into Marsha's mouth. I continued tongue fucking her hole until my cock stopped shooting. It never did go soft like it normally did after I'd cum. It was still as stiff as a pole. I'm pretty sure Marsha was out of breath too because she had a hard time even speaking.

"Jesus, you could warn me, Ty," Marsha said.

"Mmm... sorry, you kinda surprised me too," I said still kinda humping toward her face.

"That was a lot of cum," she said looking back at me.

"Did you swallow it," I asked?

"Yeah, what else did you think I'd do with it," She asked.

"I don't know... what did it taste like," I asked.

"It wasn't bad, sweet and a little salty but not like candy sweet and not potato chip salty either," she said.

Her description did nothing for me. I still had no idea what it taste like but wasn't about to admit that I was curious. She'd picked up on my dissatisfaction with her answer and suggested I just taste some myself.

"I've thought about that but once I cum, I want nothing to do with it," I admitted.

"You could probably get a taste on my tongue," Marsha offered. She spun around and placed her mouth right next to mine. Her lips were still red and wet from sucking my cock. Her breasts dragged across my chest as she lowered her face to kiss me. Marsha's tongue parted my lips and pushed back behind my teeth. I licked at her tongue and even delved inside her mouth but couldn't tell where the taste of Marsha ended and where I began.

My cock bounced against Marsha's crotch as she kissed me. The thought of tasting my cum only fueled my desire for more and I couldn't keep from touching her body. I kneaded her ass cheeks independently and together, Marsha moved my hands up to her breasts. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and her tits felt amazing in my hands. Marsha broke the kiss and cradled my head toward her bosom.

"Suck on my nipples," she directed.

I took her breast in my mouth and sucked hard. I flicked the tip of my tongue across her hardened nub and Marsha smashed my face into her chest. She guided my face to her other breast and I repeated the sucking licking I'd done on her other tit. Marsha pulled my head away and directed me to her neck.

"Kiss my neck and ears now," she said. Marsha reached between our bodies and grabbed my throbbing cock, I bit down on her ear lobe and whimpered my approval. Marsha guided my shaft to the opening of her hole and pressed back onto me. Her pussy swallowed my cock whole. It was the best feeling I'd ever experienced. I could actually feel her pussy grip everywhere around my cock, and her warmth flooded me with a desire to fuck.

I grabbed her breasts and squeezed. Marsha pulled my hands away so I moved down to her ass, I needed to fuck, I needed her to let me hump her like the horny guy I was. Marsha pulled my hands off her ass and pinned them over my head. She held my wrists with one hand and slowly started bouncing up and down on me. I couldn't move and every time I tried to pull my hands away, she'd squeeze my wrists and push them into the bed. Her other hand cupped her breasts and she twisted her nipple as she fucked me.

"Oh my god, you feel so good," I moaned.

"You feel really good to Ty, are you excited," She asked.

"So excited... wait, what for," I asked. She didn't stop bouncing, Marsha looked me right in the eyes as she fucked me and smiled.

"Are you excited to get a real taste of cum," she giggled.

"Yeah, I guess so," I said.

"Tell me you want to taste your cum again, tell me how you want to eat cum for me, Ty," Marsha whispered in my ear between nibbling my ear and neck. Marsha started gyrating her pussy down into me and I felt like I was closing in on an eruption.

"I'm so close Mar, I'm gonna cum," I whimpered.

"Tell me dammit," Marsha growled.

"I want to taste my cum," I said.

"Oh god, that's so hot, tell me how you want to eat it," Marsha said.

"I want to eat it off your body, I want to suck it off your beautiful tits," I said.

Marsha started fucking me harder and harder until she was nearly bouncing off the bed. She bear hugged me and rolled to her side, forcing me on top. We never missed a beat and I just knew what to do, or instinctually... my hips knew what to do. I pounded away at Marsha's hole, abandoning all attempts at being quiet. Marsha's hands cupped my ass and pulled me into her harder with each thrust.

"Ask me if you can eat cum off my body, I want you to beg me just like you begged to wear my panties the other night," Marsha growled.

"Will you let me eat my cum off your tits, please," I said.

"Oh god, beg for it, tell me you want to be my little cum slut," She hissed.

"Please, I need to eat cum more than anything, I need to be your cum slut," I said.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, mmmm..." Marsha's body went rigid and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her finger nails dug into my ass cheeks and her legs shivered.