Lacy Cream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me be your cum slut, I want to eat every load of cum I can. I need cum every day," I growled. Marsha responded by tightening even more and scratching at my back. The pain only heightened the pleasure I was feeling but somehow I didn't cum. When I did, I planned on unloading across Marsha's beautiful breasts so I could eat my load from her body. I needed to eat my cum off her more than anything.

"Tell me how much cum you want, cum slut," Marsha whimpered.

"I need all the cum I can get. I need every load I can get my hands on," I growled. Marsha responded without any words. Her hand pushed back and slid between my ass cheeks. It felt like several fingers pushed against my back door at the same time and I nearly lost it right there.

"I need to eat cum every day, wherever you find it, I want to eat it... I want to help you get it however you can," I muttered. I could barely focus on anything. It felt like Marsha's hand was all the way inside my ass and I wanted more, I needed more.

"I need you to fuck me like a man fucks his girl, make me your cum slut, make me, make me, oh god I'm so close, make me eat cum," I growled.

Marsha pushed me off her and shimmied herself down until her face was in line with my cock. She didn't miss a beat and took the whole thing in her mouth. Her hand felt like it was in to the wrist and she alternated fucking my ass and swallowing my cock. I was perched on the edge of an abyss.

"Fuck me Mar, fuck me like a man, oh god I want to eat it, I need to fuck, suck dick fuck men, oh Jesus harder, make me, make me, cum on my face like a whore," I stuttered as my balls tightened and my cock pulsated cum into Marsha's mouth. She pulled back and jacked me off across her tits and belly. Her hand was still probing the center of my soul as I blew shot after shot of hot spunk on her tits and face.

"Oh fuck, I'm your mmm slut. Make me eat," I muttered as my orgasm drifted away.

I nearly passed out and had to catch myself from collapsing on top of Marsha. Her hand was still wriggling around in my ass and while it still felt good, there was a slight burning sensation radiating heat from my asshole. Marsha just smiled up at me, her face had several shots of cum dripping down and a big puddle rested right between her tits. There were several smaller blobs scattered across her body.

"How was that for your first time," Marsha asked.

"Oh my god, unbelievable. So good," I exhaled.

"Well you're not done yet," She said as she scooped a blob of cum from her cheek. Marsha placed her finger at my lips and waited for me to open my mouth. "Open up cum slut," she said.

I know what I said before but just like last time, I had no desire to even taste it. My stomach turned thinking about it but the look on Marsha's face told me she wasn't going to let up until I did what I said. I thought I was ready to eat my cum until I opened my mouth and Marsha scraped her finger off on my teeth. The drop slid onto my tongue and a weird flavor filled my mouth. It was bitter, and salty, maybe even sweet but not enough to offset the bitterness.

It wasn't all that bad but it sure as hell wasn't all that good either. Marsha pushed more cum covered fingers into my mouth and I sucked them clean then she pointed to the big puddle between her breasts. I slurped it up and noticed the texture for the first time. It was like semi hardened glue, or curdled milk. The thick slimy load coated all of my senses and my stomach turned so much that I gagged from the thought of swallowing the slime.

"Oh stop, it's not that bad," Marsha said.

"Sorry, it's just so thick," I complained.

"Well, you're almost done," she said pointing at the stray blobs on her belly.

I cleaned every stray drip from her body and then collapsed beside her. I'd just licked my cum from her body and I didn't even puke. Marsha petted my head and kissed me on the forehead. My head smashed into her chest and I listened to her heart beat as we both came back to our senses.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be," I said.

"What wasn't," she asked.

"Cleaning you up... with my mouth," I said.

"It's not horrible but I don't know if I'd just have it for a snack either," She said.

"Yeah, the texture was pretty bad," I said.

"Oh, I don't mind the texture, it's the taste I usually have a problem with," She said.

"Probably takes some getting used to," I said.

"Yeah," She said.

"Like your hand in my butt. Probably takes some getting used to too, I'm a little sore... I mean, it felt great but it also felt like your hand was in almost to your elbow," I said.

"The elbow huh," She smiled.

"Yeah, that was a bit much at first. But once I got used to it, it was a lot better," I said.

"Um... I only had one finger in there," she said.

"No way, it felt so much bigger than just a finger," I said. I reached behind and felt my hole. I fully expected to feel a gaping hole like I'd seen after someone got fisted but my ass was just as tight as I remembered it being before. It was a little tender but not at all painful.

"Was it really too much," Marsha asked.

"No, it was so good, like really good once I relaxed," I said.

"Well, I don't know if I should tell you this or not but... a penis feels so much better," she said sliding her legs back into her panties. Marsha tossed the pink panties back at me and then shook out the summer dress. "Like night and day difference between a finger and a cock," she added.

"That's for sure gay though," I said.

"Not really, do you think I'm gay... have you ever heard anyone call me a lesbian," she asked?

"Well, no... I guess not," I said slipping the panties back on.

"Well, I've had sex with women, as a matter of fact, I really enjoy having sex with women but I wouldn't consider myself gay. Romantically, I'm attracted to men. Physically, I'm more open," Marsha said.

"A dick in the ass is..." I started.

"Not gay. If it feels good, it doesn't matter what gender the person is that's giving you pleasure. Man, woman, or some mix of the two... it doesn't matter. What makes you gay is all up here," Marsha said tapping on her forehead.

"Well, I'll skip the dick for right now thanks," I said putting her summer dress back on.

Marsha tossed me a towel and told me to wipe my face off then we went back to the living room. Pam was nowhere to be seen, and the TV had been turned off. "Where's your mom," I asked.

"Probably the bar. There's a lot to do to get ready for a Saturday night," she said.

"So we're alone all night

"Well, I told mom I'd go in and help her with the dinner rush but then I'll be home by seven or so... you can stay here if you want, just so you don't have to get changed if you don't want," Marsha said.

"I could probably do that, I mean... are you sure your mom would be okay with me just hanging out at your house alone," I asked.

"Yeah, for sure," She said.

I was kinda glad I'd have a little more time to relax and lounge around in Marsha's cute white summer dress but I was bummed that she was just leaving. She must have noticed the mood shift because she wrapped me up in her arms and squeezed me until I relaxed into her arms.

"I'm just bummed you're leaving so soon," I said.

"We've got some time. Hey, you wanna paint my nails," Marsha asked.

I felt the smile form before it broke out on my face. I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do than to paint Marsha's nails other than maybe have sex again but we'd just finished doing that... I could paint her nails for a bit first. Marsha grabbed my hand and pulled me back to her room. She plopped a tub of nail polish into the bed and told me to pick a color. I rummaged through the tub and picked three contenders.

"Which one should I wear," Marsha asked.

I had a black called 'Death', a shimmering blue purple called 'Midnight Magic' that changed colors, and a bright pink called 'Violent Softness' nearly the same shade as the panties I was wearing. I knew Marsha wore the black as I'd seen her wear it several times over the last three years. It was her base color so I knew she'd wear it. I was kinda hoping to get her to wear the blue so I picked it up when she asked.

"What's the pink for," she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno," I said.

"You sure," she asked.

I wasn't exactly sure why I grabbed the pink other than I thought it was a nice color and it caught my attention. I didn't figure Marsha would wear it. I think subconsciously I picked it because it matched my panties... and I wondered how I might look with it on my nails but I wasn't going to allow myself to admit that out loud.

"Yeah, I'm sure. So, you want Midnight Magic or Death," I asked.

"Why not Violent Softener," Marsha asked.

"It's Violent Softness, and it's not something I have ever seen you wear. I've really only ever seen you wear black or really dark colors. I'm pretty sure I've never seen you in anything bright. I don't even know how you'd look in bright pink," I said.

"Tell you what, I'll wear pink if you do too," Marsha said shaking the bottle of Violent Softness.

"Me, I can't paint my nails. Someone will say something. People will start talking about me," I said.

"Do you do want to paint your nails pink, be honest? If there wasn't a soul left on earth except you and me... would you paint your nails," Marsha asked.

"If it was just you and me... yeah, there's a lot of things I'd do but it's not just you and me. My mom already caught me in your bra and panties. I was asleep and I guess I left my door unlocked or she picked the lock but there I was, passed out in your underwear," I said.

"Wait, when was that. I thought your parents were gone until Friday night. You didn't sleep all day and night and then all day again did you," She asked.

"Well, no... I woke up in your panties and I was like 'what the hell,' but then little bits and pieces started coming back and I remembered switching somewhere after I got sick and you helped me home. Then I took 'em off but they were just laying there and I started thinking about you. So I put 'em back on and for some reason and fell asleep again. That's when my mom found me just laying there in your bra and panties completely uncovered. I remembered someone laughing and when I woke up I was wrapped in a blanket from the hall closet. Then I went out and got something to eat with Shane and my mom was waiting for me when I got home. She totally busted me because she rubbed my back and I could totally feel the strap bumping into her hand," I rambled.

"Your mom saw you in my panties, then covered you up last night, but you woke up and hung out with Shane while wearing my bra and panties," she asked.

"Um... yeah but then this morning I was like, 'I've got to get these back to you because..." I trailed off.

"Because what Tyson," Marsha asked.

"Because I didn't want to take them off. They're so much softer and funner than boxers. If I didn't bring them back, I'd still be wearing them," I said.

"You brought them back, where are they," She asked.

"They're in my backpack," I said pointing at my pack on the floor.

"You brought them back but you didn't really want to give them back. Otherwise, you'd have given them back first thing this morning, wouldn't you. Tell me, do you really want to give me back my bra and panties," Marsha asked.

"Well yeah, they're not mine and I'm sure they're expensive. They've got to be really expensive, I mean they're so soft and they're so pretty," I said.

"So what were you thinking about when you were hanging out with Shane," Marsha asked.

"I don't know... nothing I guess. I was just secretly enjoying the feel of them." I said.

"Well, I think you're in luck... you'll only be wearing panties from now on. How does that sound, does my little cum slut like the sound of that," Marsha smiled.

I was honestly floored and excited at the same time but I wasn't sure how that'd work out at home. My mom still did all my laundry and I was sure Julie would find out. Once that happened, the whole world would know. I had this inside joke with myself where if you wanted everyone to know something, just tell Julie it was a secret and the whole world would find out. I wasn't sure exactly how I was ever going to her enough panties to wear them all the time either. I didn't have a job and I wasn't going to ask my mom to buy me panties.

"I don't even know how that's gonna be possible," I said.

"What do you mean. A deal is a deal," Marsha said.

"No... I don't even have a job and it's not like I'm going to ask my mom to buy me a bunch of panties," I said.

"Well, maybe you could come help me at the bar. I think we're still looking for a waitress. You'd get to wear a hot little waitress uniform," Marsha winked.

The thought of wearing a waitress uniform got me really excited but the thought of being seen in it scared the hell out of me. I could imagine being a waitress and all but couldn't imagine what my parents would say if I came home from work dressed like that. All I could do was shake my head.

"That sounds exciting, but I think I'll pass on the waitress position. Is there anything else," I asked?

"Mom makes really good tips, I know you'd make a killing. I could make you up so no one would recognize you. All you'd have to do is run drinks to a bunch of drunks with more money than they know what to do with. Jesus, you'd make a killing with that cute little bubble butt of yours," Marsha teased.

"My what, I don't have a bubble butt," I protested.

"Oh my god, you've got the cutest little body, let me do your hair and makeup and you'd be the hottest piece of ass ever," Marsha said.

"Bull shit, I'm like four inches taller than you and I've got a much deeper voice. It'd never work, people would totally be able to tell I was a guy," I said.

"Let me show you, we don't have a whole lot of time left before I have to go to work. Let's do your hair and makeup. Let me paint your nails really quick," Marsha said cracking the pink nail polish open.

To be continued...