Lacy Turns Pro

Story Info
Bored Navy Wife goes on wild sexual adventures for fun.
2.6k words
3.49
27.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the 80's when I was in the Navy stationed on a rural air base in Nevada my hot wife Lacy was bored to tears until she started having fun going on sexual vacations.

We'd moved from Oahu in the Hawaiian Islands where we both enjoyed the fact that Lacy was a horny, wild and willing bisexual slut. Lacy's sexual talents were going completely to waste there in the Desert. I couldn't get away so I began sending Lacy on sexual vacations to visit friends and have as much sex as she wanted. This is what we did for fun during the eighteen months we had to endure living in Nevada until I left the service.

Lacy and I met when I was stationed on Oahu. She'd been on the Island for a few years already living with a man 30 years older than her. She loved the fact that he had a vasectomy and could flood her pussy with his hot spunk as much as they wanted.

Lacy fooled around but mostly with women, bisexual strippers that worked the Clubs of downtown Honolulu. When she did sleep with men, other than her boyfriend, she insisted that they use rubbers. She never wanted to get pregnant.

Then I came along and asked Lacy out on a hot date which surprised me because she accepted. On our first date we made out under the pale Hawaiian Moonlight. I got to feel up her big braless boobs with her large pierced nipples and she gave me a killer blow job, but that was about it. On our second date however we fucked for hours all over my place after Lacy handed me a rubber and I told her that I had a vasectomy and couldn't get her pregnant and hadn't slept with anyone since my divorce.

Lacy never met a guy close to her age that had a vasectomy, it was great. She was like a wild animal. Later that night, in between fucking's, she told me that she felt that it was her mission in life to give as many people as many orgasms as she could and would I be okay with that? I wouldn't want to interfere with her mission, I said.

Before I knew what was happening, Lacy had moved in with me. We fucked whenever we had a free moment, a truly magical time in my life. At the same time Lacy continued sleeping around with whoever turned her on, mostly strippers. But once in a while she'd find some guy she wanted to please usually giving him a very memorable blow job. I loved it when she'd come home from a hot date with cum breath and her big heavy breasts all sticky and wet. We'd end up fucking for hours.

This went on for about a year until my time was up to transfer. I had eighteen months of shore duty still coming to me before my enlistment was up but the only thing open was a base out in the middle of Nevada. Lacy wanted to go with me so we got married so that the Navy would move us to Nevada from Oahu.

After a few horrible weeks of boredom the Holidays coming up gave me an opportunity to do something about it. That's when I came up with the idea of getting my hot wife a round trip airline ticket to visit her friend Jill in Denver for two weeks right after Christmas.

My wife had been telling me all about how Jill worked as a stripper and prostitute and how much fun they had hanging out together at bars. They'd met some years ago when Lacy was living in Denver. My wife was so hot, horny and grateful when I gave her a big box of rubbers and a round trip ticket to Denver as a Christmas present.

I told Lacy that I didn't want any tight pussies around the house and instructed her to take care of hers while she was gone. I'd noticed that since we moved to Nevada her once creamy and loose pussy was getting dry and tight. I missed being able to easily slip my hand up inside her big pussy when I licked her clit until she came. I asked her to please find several studs with massive cocks that could stretch her tight pussy back out while she's there. I added with a smirk that I'd inspect her pussy for proper proportions when she got home in two weeks. She said with a kiss, that she'd love working hard on the problem for me.

Lacy had a great time in the Mile High City. She told me that for a New Year's Eve party Jill arranged a twelve men/two women gang bang with Jill and my wife as the two sluts. Also Jill did a great job of setting my wife up with as much cock and pussy as she could handle in the two weeks she was there. When Lacy returned, her pussy passed with flying colors. It wasn't just big, it was loose and wet and all stretched out from very heavy use just the way I liked it.

However Lacy and I had a scare when after coming home we thought that she'd gotten knocked up by someone. Her period was late and she wasn't happy about it at all. She had one abortion in her life and that was enough she said, never again, she didn't ever want to be a mother. That's why she loved fooling around with women and fucking guys with vasectomies whenever she could.

Thanking our lucky stars Lacy dodged a bullet and wasn't pregnant. But as soon as she could Lacy went and scheduled an appointment to get her tubes tied. That changed our sex life completely, after that Lacy didn't have to worry any more. However my wife's new pussy was going completely to waste there in the desert.

Well not long after she was ready to play Lacy started chomping at the bit for some real hot dirty fucking. Big toys and vegetables like cucumbers, squash and eggplants just didn't cut the mustard.

When Leonard, an old lover and sugar daddy from Long Beach, found out that Lacy couldn't get pregnant he invited her to stay with him for three months to help pass the time until my enlistment was up, I helped her pack. Leonard had a friend who owned a strip club and arranged for Lacy to work there full time as an exotic dancer. And maybe even take part in a porn film if she's interested. She promised me that her pussy would be at least two or three times bigger when she got home. I told her that her pussy better be bigger and kissed her as I asked for her wedding and engagement rings saying that I wanted her to think of herself as a single slut while she's there before I put her on a plane out of Reno. Lacy gladly gave me her wedding rings with a kiss asking me to keep them safe and that she'll take them back when she gets home.

When she arrived in Long Beach Leonard got Lacy good and ready to start her career in the sex industry. Leonard got Lacy a new wardrobe fit for a hot working girl then paid for her hair to be styled as well as a complete make-over.

Before she started working in the sex profession Leonard had Lacy shave her crotch, get tattooed and have her pussy pierced. That's just what she did.

Leonard shaved Lacy's pussy himself before taking her to get tattooed and pierced. Lacy had hearts tattooed around her nipples and her labia pierced with a big silver ring right next to her naked, exposed clit.

I was so happy that Leonard took a series of before, during and after photographs of Lacy's transformation from an amateur slut to a professional whore. He also took a few pictures for me of Lacy's creamy used pussy after being fucked hard for hours.

As a special treat, Leonard arranged a porn film for Lacy to be in where she got to enjoy numerous orgasms while participating in a twelve man/three women gang bang.

My wife was so hot and horny after spending three sex filled months in LA working in the sexy industry that she sucked me off in the parking lot of the Reno airport as soon as we got the car doors closed. She told me that she had a few nasty surprises for me and couldn't wait to share them with me, but I had to wait until we got home.

We were both so horny on that long drive that I had to pull over so that Lacy could suck me off two more times before we got back home to the base in the middle of nowhere.

I had no idea that the surprises would be her newly augmented body and the porn movie she was in to watch. I loved the bright red hearts tattooed around her nipples contrasting with her big white breasts. Lacy took her time letting me pull her panties off, saving the best surprise for last. When she finally let me remove her underwear I was in shock. Her shaved and pierced pussy looked like something on a woman right out of a hot porn film. With that Lacy had me start the movie that she was part of. We had a blast fucking while watching her fuck several men in a train line one after the other.

At first I didn't want to pull too hard on the big ring piercing Lacy's labia. However, she told me to go ahead and be as rough as I wanted with it. She said she'd been fucked by hundreds of men without any complaints. She also told me that she loved how the big ring pulls on her clit as thick cocks and things moved in and out of her loose sopping wet pussy. It made her feel so nasty that she couldn't stop coming, she said.

A few weeks later our friend Mark called from Miami. Mark was a friend who'd once fucked my wife hard for a couple of hours with his very thick foot long black cock, giving Lacy waves of multiple orgasms. Mark called to ask if Lacy would like to fly to Miami and work for him as one of his prostitutes until my enlistment was up in a year.

I loved the idea of being married to a nasty whore and said so as Lacy talked to Mark on the phone. My wife was so happy that she started creaming her panties when she found out that she was going to be able to share her shaved and pierced pussy with anyone Mark wanted her to fuck. "I may never be dry and tight again," she laughed.

Mark had only been with Lacy once before with his huge hunk of dark meat. The last time he fucked her she said she enjoyed it so much because the experience left her pussy so stretched out. I told Lacy that after working for Mark as one of his girls for a year I should be able to enjoy fucking her big, sloppy pussy with my hand without any trouble.

"I hope so," she smiled as she kissed me good bye at the airport, once again handing me her wedding rings for safe keeping until she returns.

For the entire year that Lacy and I were apart I had the no news is good news approach to our relationship. Lacy and I hardly ever wrote or called on the phone I had my job and always in the military there was extra duty, we both kept busy.

The time passed slowly the long nights alone were the worst for me. However all seemed to go very well. Lacy was making enough money that she didn't need any from me and even started saving for a house someday.

When I finally met Lacy back in Reno a few days before my enlistment was up she told me that she had several more nasty surprises for me when we got back home to the base an hour and a half drive away. What made it worse was that I was so turned on after she pulled up her short skirt to show me the tattoo of a horny looking mermaid over her wrecked and ruined pussy and the tramp-stamp across her lower back. Also her big beautiful pussy was adorned with several more rings piercing her labia on either side of her huge, stretched out vagina.

Lacy told me how generous Mark was, paying for the new tattoos and the piercings while pimping her out to anyone that wanted her. Even before she left for Miami she told Mark on the phone one night that she'd do anything for him, anything she exclaimed! Then once on the phone with Mark while I ate her out she begged him to promise that nothing would be off limits, to kinky or wild for her.

She had a bed bouncing orgasm as soon as he promised that he'd make sure that she at least got to try all there was to try as a naughty and nasty whore.

Mark was so thoughtful and considerate what a great pimp he turned out to be. When she got home, Lacy said that he let her try everything there was to try. Lacy got to work the mean streets at night as well as the high rise high paying clients and everything in between. Mark was so thoughtful that he even pimped her out to groups of older men that got off watching her do kinky live sex shows. What a whore I married, I loved her.

I enjoyed fucking her loose, multiple pierced pussy all the time, any way she wanted it after spending a year working as a prostitute for our friend Mark in Miami.

After working in the sex industry for a year fucking hundreds of men Lacy's already huge pussy became totally ruined. We both loved it as I explored just how big her pussy was by using all sorts of large toys and objects. I loved playing with her pussy and clit as she sat on bowling pins or baseball bats and the like.

After getting out of the Navy in the spring of 1990 Mark found Lacy a high paying job at a private club several miles outside Tijuana, Mexico as a top rate prostitute willing to do anything.

I lived just on the other side of the border with Mexico in a nice apartment near Imperial Beach in San Diego. Whenever Lacy got a chance to come home for a week or two we would get stoned on the best weed and do x then fuck like animals. I loved how big and beautiful her pussy was becoming and told her so every time we got a chance to fool around.

Lacy loved her job and for the next three years I again I had the no news is good news approach to our marriage. I often wouldn't see my hot wife for weeks and months at a time. But whenever we got together the sex was fantastic. We'd spend a week or two together rolling around in bed enjoying great sex. Then Lacy would be off again for who knew how long. I just knew that she was happy and making great money.

However all things come to an end and we broke up in '93. The last time I saw Lacy was at a New Years Eve party as the calendar turned to '94. But I still remember the good times we had.

I'm glad that I could share them with you.