Ladies Book Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliveinpr
aliveinpr
115 Followers

Sam's cock began to throb and I was ready for his cum to pump into my mouth. I wanted another load of cum in my stomach. I wanted his seed to fill me. Sam's cock began to pulse and shoot his cum into my throat and I sucked and swallowed his cum.

I was licking Sam's cock clean as I felt Jerome begin to swell inside my pussy. I yelled, "YES, FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR BLACK BABY CREAM. FILL ME, GIVE ME ALL YOUR SEED. YESsssssssssssssssssssss." Jerome was now pumping his black baby seen deep into me. His cock kept pulsing as he kept cumming, filling me as his cum, along with his brother's cum was overflowing from my pussy.

Jerome pulled out and Sam then walked back and out of my sight. I knew Sam and Jerome were going to change again. I then felt a cock pushing into my cum filled pussy and I pushed back yelling, "YES, FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD, I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK COCK DEEP INSIDE ME."

I looked and saw Jerome and Sam standing in front of me, then there was another hard cock coming toward my mouth from the side. Jerome knelt down and said, "You are our married white whore. You are going to service our clients, all with big black cocks."

I was about to object, but before I could say anything, the cock entered my mouth and began to fuck my face. I felt the cock in my pussy pushing deep making a squishing sound as it was displacing the cum left my Sam and Jerome. Their cocks were big and my next orgasm was building. Yes, I wanted these men to fuck me, I wanted all the cum I could get. Yes, Jerome was right, I was his married white whore, I wanted them to fuck me, no matter how many.

My earth shattering orgasm hit and I pulled back from the cock in my mouth and yelled, "YES, YES, YES, FUCK ME. I WANT YOU ALL TO CUM IN ME, I WANT TO BE FUCKED DEEP."My back arched, my arms reached back to the hips of the man fucking me. I wanted to pull him into me, I wanted more of his cock. My legs began to spasm, my arms then flung in the air and as I saw the cock in front of me, my head lurched forward to take him back into my mouth.

I felt the cock in my pussy expand and flood my womb with another load of cum. When that cock pulled out, another entered, fucking me deep and hard. I was still having a shattering orgasm or another one, I don't know, but I was wanting to be fucked all night with these big cocks. I remember estimating that Jerome's cock was about the same size as Bills, it was, but now I was being fucked with much larger cocks and I was loving the feeling of my pussy being stretched, stretched beyond my imagination.

I don't know how many men Jerome and Sam had fuck me, but it was now 1 am and they had me shower and douche before going home to my husband. When I was looking proper, I headed home after drinking another glass of wine to hide the taste of cum. Bill was just getting into bed when I walked in the bedroom. I told him I was tired, had a great time and was going to make Thursday nights a regular ladies book club night. Bill was happy, hugged me and didn't try to make love. I was happy to let him fall asleep next to me. It took me a long time to fall asleep as I kept marveling of the great time I had with Jerome and Sam, et al. I felt my pussy and I was stretched to where I could almost put my fist inside. I was still hot and felt that I needed to go back for more big black cock.

My lunch in the park was what I expected, Jerome was there and he fucked me. He told me that he and Sam would meet me for lunch on Monday. I went back to work with cum oozing from my pussy. Several times I had to use the restroom to clean up, even after most of the cum was gone, I was oozing vaginal juices thinking about Monday. This was only lust I said to myself, there is no love involved...well, maybe just for those big black cocks.

aliveinpr
aliveinpr
115 Followers
12