Ladies In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

As Rosabel dealt the next hand, both players were intent on the cards. Both clad in panties and a bra, this hand would result in one of them going either topless or bottomless. Picking up their cards, they both smiled slightly.

"I'll take two," announced Nellie.

"I'll stand," came Rosabel's reply. "What do you have?"

"Full house!" Nellie exulted, writhing a little on the floor in delight. "Queens over fours! Read 'em and weep!"

"I don't believe it!" cried Rosabel. "Here I am with a flush, and you draw a pair in two cards! That isn't fair!"

"It may not be fair, but it's cards," replied Nellie. "I believe it's your turn to drink and strip!"

Rosabel reached behind herself and undid the clasp on her bra. The article of clothing fell away from her lush breasts, exposing them to the air--and the sight of Nellie Gray. Tossing the bra onto the furniture, her breasts jiggled slightly from the motion. Nellie's breath caught in her throat as she viewed her friend's charms. Rosabel's breasts were large but firm, with not even a hint of sagging. The slightly darker aureoles were larger than silver dollars, nipples jutting erect in the cool air. The thought came unbidden into Nellie's mind, wondering how much of those mounds Josh could take into his mouth when they made love. The thought had no sooner crossed her mind than she blushed furiously, her entire exposed body turning pink from head to toe. God, what was she thinking!

If Rosabel noticed her friend's color change, she didn't say anything except, "Your deal."

Hands trembling for a moment, Nellie quickly shuffled the cards and dealt the next hand, a hand which found their fortunes reversed. This time it was Nellie who had to unclasp her bra, Nellie who tossed it onto the divan. Where Rosabel's dusky globes had jiggled slightly from doing so, Nellie's petite, firm breasts didn't move at all. The two mounds were each just slightly larger than Nellie's closed fist, topped with bright cherry red nipples that stood perkily erect. This time it was Rosabel's turn to blush unnoticed, as her friend's saucy breasts came into view, wondering if she liked Smitty to caress them, to tweak them and play with them.

With a start, she realized she had been staring at Nellie's tits. She quickly shuffled, but her stare had not gone unnoticed by the petite blonde, who had been casting surreptitious glances at Rosabel's hardened peaks as well, not quite sure why she was doing it, but helpless to resist.

As Rosabel dealt the cards, Nellie blurted out, "You've got great breasts."

No sooner had she uttered the words than she wished she could take them back. Her hands went to her face, china blue eyes widening in shock over what she had just said. Upon hearing those words, Rosabel froze, holding the next card to be dealt. She looked up, startled, at her friend. "Thanks," she responded hesitantly.

"No," Nellie stammered. "No...I mean...I mean that I've always wished I had large breasts and yours are perfect," she finished in a rush. She quickly downed more wine to cover her embarrassment.

Rosabel laughed and resumed dealing the cards. "Well why ever would you want that?" she asked. "There's nothing wrong with your breasts--I think they're very pretty. I don't know why you'd want them any larger--unless Smitty prefers them larger, that is?" she said, half joking, half serious.

"Uh...no," replied Nellie softly. "Smitty...uh, Smitty...Smitty thinks they're just fine. It's just that, well, I've always wanted to have large breasts, but--pardon me for saying it--it just wasn't in the cards."

"Well, don't complain, honey," Rosabel said as they picked up their hands. "Large breasts aren't always what they're cracked up to be. They can kind of get in the way at times, particularly in our business! Truth be told, I've often kind of wished mine were a little smaller--although Josh sure doesn't!"

Nellie giggled and smiled, relaxing again. "Well, I'd trade you these little things for yours any day of the week! And I'll take three--cards that is!"

Rosabel chuckled. "Nellie, so long as you have fun with what you've got, that's the important thing. Size don't matter--at least not the size of anything on a woman!"

Nellie's eyes opened wide for a moment, staring at Rosabel, liquid dark eyes staring back at her. At the same instant, the two young woman burst out roaring with laughter.

"Well in that department," Nellie confessed a moment later, wiping some tears from her china blues, "I've got absolutely no complaints. Smitty's a...a giant of a man. In all ways!"

"I figured as much," Rosabel shot back, still laughing. "And as you can probably guess from his shoe size, my Josh don't play second fiddle to no one when it comes to that!"

"Yeah, I had kind of noticed," Nellie said shyly. Suddenly she started. "Hey, how many cards are you taking anyway?"

"Oh yeah," Rosabel looked at her hand. "I'm gonna go with two this time."

Taking the cards, she looked at the young blond. "Three eights," Nellie announced, laying her hand down.

"Too bad for you," said Rosabel, tossing her cards down face-up. "My three jacks appear to have you beat. Time to lose the rest of your clothing, sister!"

By now feeling pretty relaxed from the wine and the conversation they'd been sharing, as she rose to peel off her panties, Nellie remarked, "I feel like there should be some music playing, like something or other from an Arab harem--you know, with flutes and cymbals and bells and all that."

"A little less talk and a little more clothing removal," admonished Rosabel, enjoying her first lead of the game. "I bet you don't stall this much when Smitty's waiting!"

Nellie stuck her small pink tongue out at the black woman. "Don't worry, I always pay up," she announced. "And anyway, Smitty likes to remove them himself, so there!"

Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, Nellie slid them over the swell of her hips and down her thighs. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them, grabbing them by one foot with her pretty pink toes and flicking them up off the floor onto the divan with the rest of their former attire.

"There, see?" she said, striking a pose for Rosabel. One foot placed just forward of the other, legs slightly parted, she stood nude before the black woman, an exquisite porcelain doll of a figure. Wisps of her long blonde tresses hung down over the front of her shoulders, tickling her crimson peaked breasts, blonde tresses which were matched in color by the trimmed blonde triangle of hair adorning the juncture of her thighs. Staring at her lithe form, Rosabel swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly dry. Though she had known Nellie for years, even seen her mostly disrobed on occasion, she'd never seen her like this. Her beauty took Rosabel's breath away.

"I don't know what you were complaining about earlier," she heard herself say. "Smitty's one lucky guy to have you, honey--you're dropdead gorgeous!"

Nellie plopped back down onto the carpet. "That's sweet of you--but sweet talk won't get you anywhere! Now that you've beaten the panties off me, I'm going to return the favor!" Swiftly she dealt the next hand.

Though Nellie's thighs were pressed fairly close together, as Rosabel bent over to pick up her cards, she could see, laying just beneath Nellie's blonde thatch, her love petals nestled delectably. Was it her imagination or was there a hint of moisture on those lower lips? Rosabel was finding it harder to breath and drank some more wine. The conversation and the sight of seeing Nellie's toothsome form naked was having some unanticipated effects on her own body, as she could feel herself growing moist. She silently prayed that when the time came for her to stand up and remove her own panties, her arousal wouldn't be betrayed by a wet spot on the front of them. The embarrassment of having Nellie know she was getting turned on by the sight of her petite nude figure would kill her!

Unbeknownst to Rosabel, her petite friend was having similar thoughts as she watched the dusky breasts swaying before her. She could be wrong, but Nellie felt sure that Rosabel's chocolate nipples were puffier than before--as indeed were her own. She kept finding herself hoping that Rosabel would lose the next hand, not just because she wanted to win, but because she secretly wanted to see her friend's bush. Head buzzing from the wine, Nellie found the thought of viewing her friend's naked body oddly stimulating, and she could feel herself getting wet at the thought. God, she thought, I just hope Rosabel doesn't realize it! I think I'd die!

Nellie's hopes at seeing Rosabel naked were not to be immediately fulfilled, however, as the black woman won the next hand.

"What now?" asked Nellie, a little nervously.

"Well," replied Rosabel, "As I recall, we agreed that the winner got to ask the loser a question, and the loser has to answer it. Let me think." She paused for a moment, debating whether she should ask the question she wanted to ask, finally deciding to do it. "Okay, I know...is Smitty the first guy you've been with, and if not, who were the others?"

"Rosabel!" exclaimed Nellie, blushing again. "What kind of question is that?"

"It's my question, and under the rules of the game, you have to answer it! Well?"

Nellie swiftly drank some more wine, thoughts racing. "All right...but we have to make a pact that neither of us will _ever_ repeat to anyone else the things we hear today. Ever!"

"Agreed."

"Well then...no, Smitty wasn't the first," Nellie admitted, smiling shyly and flushed a pretty pink. As she watched that pink shade suffuse Nellie's breasts, the thought came unbidden into Rosabel's head that the young woman's elongated nipples looked delicious, like cherries resting in cream. Rosabel had to look away for a moment in embarrassment as Nellie began to answer the question.

"Smitty wasn't the first," she repeated. "But I've only been with two other men. The first was a guy I dated during college named Howard. We were college sweethearts, but broke up right before I graduated. The second was an archaeology student of my father's named John. He and my father got into a serious disagreement and I called it off."

Rosabel licked her dry lips nervously, drank more wine. "Okay, let's talk about Howard. Where did you and he first do it?" she asked.

"Oh, no," Nellie shot back. "That's another question."

"It's a continuation of the same question," argued Rosabel. "Under the rules of the game, you get to ask a reasonable number of follow-up type questions. I'll let you do it to me--if you ever get that far!"

"Well, I don't plan on losing again!" retorted Nellie. "So okay, those are the rules then. Just look out for when it's your turn though!"

Nellie leaned forward slightly and poured more wine. It might have just been her imagination, but Rosabel thought she could smell the scent of the young woman, a heady fragrance. As Nellie settled back down to answer the question, she shifted a little, her legs falling slightly apart. Though Rosabel tried hard not to stare--or at least not to be obvious about staring--in Nellie's new position, her pussy lips were clearly displayed to the avid gaze of Rosabel. The fleshy petals seemed to be staring back at her--and she still wasn't sure, but it certainly looked like Nellie's pussy was getting wet.

Though Rosabel didn't know it, that was an understatement. Going back over her sexual experiences with Howard in her mind, looking at Rosabel's nearly nude form, was causing Nellie's inner juices to flow more and more freely.

"My first time with Howard was in the back of his car. We had gone on a picnic, at a remote place in a park, and it started to rain. We decided to try and wait it out in the back of his car and, well, then we started making out and he...uhh, took me."

"Details, details!" pressed Rosabel. She was aware that by now, her own cunt juices were leaking from her pussy and beginning to wet the fabric of her panties, but she didn't care.

"God, you want details?" whispered Nellie, half hoping the answer would be no, half hoping the answer would be yes.

Rosabel nodded her head "yes," her dark, liquid eyes sparkling with excitement. She gulped down more wine to wet her dry throat.

"How detailed?"

"Very," she heard herself say, as if she was no longer in control of what she said or did. "Very detailed--and I'll do the same with you when it's my turn."

"Well, okay," Nellie agreed, her gaze directed down towards the floor. "I don't know that I can look at you when I tell you this...but...well, first we were just kissing, French-like, you know? And then his hand came up and started playing with my breasts." She glanced up at Rosabel, to see the black woman looking at her eagerly, hanging on every word. God, she couldn't believe she was telling Rosabel this!

"Yes, keep going!"

"Well, until then I'd always made him stop when he tried to unbutton my blouse, but...but this time I didn't stop him. Everything was like in slow motion. I could see everything so vividly, hear everything so clearly, the sound of our breathing, the patter of the rain on the roof. He unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back off of my shoulders, reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I almost stopped him when the bra fell away from me. I had never let a man see my naked breasts before, and I felt a little shameful, displaying myself to him like that. All I could think of was that my father would kill me if he knew! I was also a little embarrassed at the size of my breasts, but then Howard exclaimed to me, 'Gosh, Nellie...they're the most beautiful things in the world' and suddenly it was all right. He leaned forward and kissed me again, his hands fondling my breasts and nipples..." Nellie paused to take another drink, feeling the heat suffusing her core. Her crimson peaks were so hard they ached; she could tell without looking down that her puffy pussy lips were betraying her excitement to her friend. With her growing excitement, however, she no longer cared if Rosabel was offended--although any thoughts she had that Rosabel might be offended were dispelled when the black woman eagerly motioned her to go on with her tale.

"I had never felt a man's hands on my bare breasts before," she continued. "It was like little tingles of electricity shooting up through me. That was when I knew that we were going to do it...that I was going to let him...let him put it inside me. His mouth moved down to my breasts and started kissing them. Oh, God, I had never known anything could feel as good as it did when he started sucking on my nipples. I thought surely I'd died and gone to heaven--I had no inclination that the delights to come were much greater still.

"As he was sucking at my breasts, his hand went between my legs and slid up towards my...my womanhood. Howard had never been bold enough to even try to do _that_ before, but I spread my legs apart and let him stroke me through my panties. God, I was so wet! When he moved the fabric aside and started running his finger up and down...Oh, Rosabel, I can't say it!" Nellie squealed, dropping her gaze to the floor, unable to muster the courage to continue.

"Sure you can, you can say it! C'mon, you can't leave me hanging!" Rosabel pleaded.

"Promise you won't think worse of me if I get a little vulgar?" Nellie asked hopefully, looking back up at her friend.

"I promise, I promise! Come on, what happened next? Tell me!" Rosabel begged eagerly.

"Well, all right, if you promise," Nellie said. "Well, he started moving his finger up and down...up and down my...my slit...there, I've said it! When he brushed up against my clit, I thought I'd hit the roof! It was incredible! He told me to lift my ass up for a minute, that he wanted to take my panties off. You might think me a brazen hussy, but I lifted my ass up so fast I'm surprised I didn't injure him! He peeled them off me. I was breathless in anticipation, thinking that he'd go back to sucking on my tits and rubbing my...well, my pussy. Instead, I watched in disbelief as Howard rearranged himself and brought his mouth down to...down on me. No one had ever told me that people did that sort of thing! I'm surprised my screams of pleasure didn't bring the park rangers down on us!

"It didn't take long. I...uhh, I'd had some orgasms before, of course, doing...well, you know, from my fingers, playing with myself," Nellie blushed again, scarce believing that she'd told Rosabel--that she'd told anyone, for that matter!--that she masturbated. "But this was so different, so intense, it was like comparing the flow from a faucet with Niagara Falls! I don't know how long I came for, it just went on and on! Poor Howard, I'm surprised I didn't crush him to death between my thighs. I just lay there, panting, feeling so alive, so vibrant. I didn't even notice when he took his pants off. The next thing I knew, he was laying against me, on top of me, hip to hip, looking down into my eyes. 'I want you, Nellie Gray,' he said and I nodded. God, if only he knew how much I wanted him too! He pushed himself in gently and...uhh, when he reached my cherry, kissed me and thrust forward. I was still so high from my orgasms that I hardly felt any pain at all, and that disappeared real quick. It was so exquisite feeling him moving inside me, but he was so excited, he hardly lasted any time at all. I didn't care though, it was wonderful! And he more than made up for it a short while later the second and third times in the back of that car!"

Finished with her story, Nellie drained the rest of her glass, refilled it and drank a little more. The insides of her thighs were wet from the juices leaking down them; she was certain she could detect her fragrance in the air. Telling Rosabel the story of her first fuck had been a fantastic turn-on for her. Finally she looked up at Rosabel. Nellie's pink tongue flicked out and wet her lips. "Well, there, I answered your questions. I hope I wasn't more detailed than you wanted!"

"Uhh, no, no," Rosabel assured Nellie, convinced by now that her own arousal would have to be apparent to anyone--even a dead man. Her panties were soaked! She had been incredibly excited by the blonde woman's tale and kept playing it over in her mind, seeing Nellie writhing under the oral ministrations of Howard, watching her face contort with pleasure as he plunged his cock into her molten depths. She was also secretly imagining other uses that the petite young woman's tongue could be put to, besides licking her own lips.

"What's that?" Rosabel said with a start, suddenly aware that Nellie had asked her a question while she'd been daydreaming of Nellie having sex.

"I said, are you going to deal the next hand or not?" Nellie replied.

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

Rosabel quickly picked up the cards, dealt them each a hand of five. Lifting them up, her eyes widened slightly in astonishment. She had dealt herself a full house, sevens over nines!

"I'll take three," Nellie said. Rosabel dealt her the three cards, then was silent for a minute.

"How many are you taking?" Nellie asked.

"Just a minute, I'm thinking about it," Rosabel replied. A moment later she said, "Dealer will take four," tossing her three sevens and a nine into the discard pile before drawing four cards. Putting them into her hand, she looked inquisitively at Nellie.

"Pair of aces," announced Nellie.

"That beats me," said Rosabel. "I had a lousy hand. Couldn't draw anything."

"Well, then, it's your turn to finish getting undressed, missy!"

"I'm well aware of that," Rosabel said. Throwing her cards down, she rose to her feet. She could hear a muffled gasp from Nellie as the blonde woman looked at her, stared at Rosabel's groin. Nellie had clearly noticed the large wet stain on the black panties. Rosabel glanced at Nellie to see her face glowing, shining eyes transfixed on the evidence of Rosabel's desire. Those blue eyes never left her as the black woman removed her panties. Stepping out of them, she didn't throw them onto the divan with the rest of her clothing; instead, she pushed them a little bit out of the way, to the side and forward a little, closer to Nellie.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers