Ladies Night at the Leather Bar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do with me as you will. I want you to do everything to me." I couldn't help but smile so wide I thought I might cry. "I am SO yours."

We shared a deep, knowing gaze: a shared look of lust with a hint of love, and he took it in his strong black hand. I lifted my hair, elbows high up, like a forties pin-up girl, and twirled like a ballerina, allowing the chain to unwrap from my neck until the four foot length was free, dangling between us.

Holding the handle in one hand, he released my cock, and with his other hand, he grasped the chain and pulled gently, propelling my neck toward him, bring my face closer to his. Hand over hand, he pulled another length, and my lips met his again. Each kiss we shared was more intense than the last, and as his tongue wrapped around mine, I became convinced that I was falling in love with him.

I released his lips, took his hand and led him a few feet down the bar. Placed everywhere around the room were bottles and even large bowls filled with oil-based lube. I stopped at a bowl and took both his hands in mine.

"Lefty, or Righty?"

He removed his left hand from my grasp, and made a fist with his right. I planted a few kisses on his knuckles, and placed it in the bowl, immersing him up to his mid forearm. I cupped a handful of lube and lathered it up to his elbow and midway up his bicep. He smiled, impressed.

"Hmmm... ambitious. I like that."

I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "This isn't my first Teddy Bear picnic."

His lips met mine for a quick soul-wrenching kiss, and he wrapped his left arm around my waist and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, just as I had when he first fucked me, and pulled my g-string away from my asshole, which was still gaping. He reached under me and I felt two fingers slip into my anus.

"Don't be shy... I'm ready."

"Timidity is not part of my nature, my sweet Faye."

With that, I felt all four fingers and his thumb press into a point and he winnowed his hand into my greasy, gaping hole. I gasped loudly with the invasion, and he hesitated. God, I loved this sensitive, caring man! This concern on his part, however, was not at all necessary.

"No no NO! GO! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard, Carter."

In one fluid, smooth motion, he pushed up into me, reaching again for my heart, which his cock had certainly touched just a short while ago. I felt a twinge of pain as his elbow widened my sphincter. I suddenly appreciated all the more that scene in 'Reservoir Dogs' where they dissect the meaning of Madonna's 'Like A Virgin' (I do have this weird way of free associating during even the most intimate of moments). My anus was as a virgin for this beautiful black man, and I wanted him so hard I ached, but I wanted him in my life even more than I wanted his fist in my ass.

As he reached my depths and my hole gripped him around the bottom of his bicep, he withdrew a few inches only to slide back up. Like a locomotive, he slowly picked up speed and lengthened his stroke. The mushroom head would almost depart my hole on each full repetition, and was soon fucking a full ten inches in and out on each thrust.

I swooned in his arms, reduced to a babbling faggot princess under his complete control, filled full and fat from his fist fuck. He slithered his left hand down, cupped my buttock, and lifted me, using his fist inside me to help propel me upward until my rigid cock reached the level of his gorgeous full lips. I marveled at his strength as he held me firmly in place and wrapped his tongue around the underside of my cock head, licking as he closed his mouth around my shaft.

I had probably never been harder, and never filled so full as he took command of my all too soon impending climax. Honestly, I had been fist fucked hundreds of times, but never like this. This had a new quality to it: an emotional impact the likes of which I had heretofore never known. I gripped his sides with my thighs, and my feet found the tops of his hipbones and established firm footholds. I bucked myself up and down on his huge fist as it traversed to and fro deep within in my bowels.

If I had died there and then, and found myself on a cloud, given the choice between the Pearly Gates and Carter's fist, I would most certainly have chosen Carter, as this was, truly and undeniably, Heaven.

I fucked up and down on his muscled arm with a vengeance. His fist roundly reamed my obscenely wide-stretched hole. My rectum tinging with a warm, throbbing ache, I opened my eyes and saw that my vantage point was eight feet off the ground, and from every degree of my field of vision, men and T-girls were starting to notice and watch us regardless of the activities with which they were otherwise involved.

I saw Chloe and she saw me, although one of her objects of desire immediately half-blinded her with a stream of hot sperm which glued her left eye shut. Another of her leather men shot a wad on her nose, lips, and along the cock buried in her mouth. The crowd of men unloading on her soon obscured our shared gaze, but my attention really belonged to Carter. Tonight, everything belonged to Carter. I belonged to Carter.

I had been with muscular men quite a few times, men who could lift me, manhandle me and toss me around with ease, but never before had I felt so secure, so completely at ease, so trusting. I cradled his head in my hands as I fucked his mouth raw with complete and utter abandon. This was an ultimate moment of whore-dom for me (my motto: whore-dom, not boredom). I was on display for everyone, and loved it.

I've never been a "screamer", but I realized that I was getting very loud. My moans turned to repetitive full, explosive gasps, and then to a high volume encouragement to my enthusiastic lover. I wanted the world to know how good my new buff black boyfriend was fucking me with almost his entire arm.

"Oh, baby, baby.... Oh oh oh oh oh oh OH OH OH! Fuck me, Carter! Fuck me! Oh God, Oh my fucking God, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME!"

Or something like that.

I hunched over his head, bending to the point that I was kissing the back of his neck while I fucked his face down to his tonsils. I was jelly on a stick for him, shamelessly impaled for all to see. I rested from my frantic up and down thrusts on his arm, and he switched over, effortlessly fucking my asshole like a racing car piston. I held on for dear life, my entire being enveloped in ecstasy, as if a solar flare was exploding from deep within me, and devouring every bit of me as it fought its' way to the surface.

Everything went dark for a second when I sped rapidly past the point of no return. My sperm roiled deep within my balls and demanded release. Carter felt it, and his manic assault on my bowels turned savage, fucking me like I had NEVER, EVER been fucked before.

"Ah, baby baby baby, I'm cumming I'm cumming... I'm gonna..."

I tightened my grip on his head as my body shook from head to toe, my orgasm exploding from my core, where Carter's fist pummeled my insides, halfway up my torso. My cum hurtled to the the base of my cock, flaring my urethra as the massive flow coursed outward. I was at launch. T minus 'Oh My God'!

I hit the peak and for a moment, my world went dark as it hit me like a sledgehammer to my soul. I came so unbelievably hard, shooting an enormous stream of sperm straight into Carter's throat. He clamped his lips hard around me, sucking my cum out of me. I grew weak, loosening my grip on his head, nearly falling from my perch, my anal aerie. He held me in place and propelled my cum out of my flaring meatus, expertly synchronizing his sucking and the jack-hammering he was giving my greasy sissy hole.

I could feel him swallow my first load as I gave him another, washing his mouth with my hot semen. My sight came back to me as I writhed on his fist, humping and squirting into him. I felt weak and limp, but his strong arms held me, allowing me to focus only on my ejaculation. He swallowed repeatedly as I shot stream after stream into his clenched mouth.

As my strength returned, I straightened up, still holding the back of his head as I bucked into his face, flooding him with my sperm; white hot seed for a hot black mouth. In that moment, I loved him.

He began twisting his arm within me while rapidly fucking it in and out, wrenching the last of my cum from me. It's absolutely true that the more excited you are, the more sperm you produce, and I felt that I had never before delivered the amount of ejaculate that I did my first time with Carter. Even my last few expulsions felt like high density streams of warm, slimy Faye-goo.

Finally spent, I collapsed on him. He held me firmly in place, with every muscle hugging me tightly against him. Slowly, he lowered me all the way down to the floor and gently laid me on my back, only then letting my still rigid cock slip from the tender embrace his mouth had provided for me.

I lay on my back, legs splayed wide around his arm as he slowly withdrew, inch by glorious inch, allowing my bowels and rectum to release him. His fingers and thumb slithered out, leaving my asshole a gaping maw. I could feel the air whistling through me like wind in a cave. My gape was as wide as it had ever been, and I can produce a hole about three and a half inches across. This one felt like four, maybe even five.

I looked up at him, noting that his mouth was shut tight. It occurred to me that he had not swallowed everything I had given him. He cupped both my ass cheeks and lifted them, upending me so that I rested on my neck, my supremely dilated hole pointed at the ceiling.

He moved his mouth over my gaping hole and allowed a huge wad of my sperm to cascade from his mouth, the stream passing my cratered ass lips on its way back inside my body. I didn't feel it until it landed deep within my rectum. My anus remained wide open as he let another flood of my slimy seed fall, this time splashing off the side of my hole, oozing down my anal canal, tickling me.

One more wad escaped his lips, dripping into my excavation, pooling deep within me. If I hadn't just come, I would surely be doing so now. I felt a tremor of dry orgasm, an aftershock of my ecstasy. He slipped one arm under my neck and began lifting me, steadying my body as he placed one hand firmly on my waist and the other sliding from neck down.

He brought me back high in the air, positioning my still gaping hole over his wide open mouth. It tingled as I felt my sperm sliding back out of me, streaming from the lips of my hole onto his awaiting tongue. I looked down, past my softening dick to his come coated mouth as another string dripped into him. Another was followed by another, until I felt that gravity had emptied me.

Our gazes were locked together as he smiled, showed me his cum-covered tongue and swallowed it all. It seemed that his eyes twinkled with delight; I was pretty sure mine did. Then he opened his mouth wide, wiggling his tongue: the classic demonstration of 'all gone'.

He let me loose and I dropped several feet quickly, but he grabbed me again, stopping my descent when my face reached his. It was hard to tell who was hungrier for the other as we kissed frantically, voraciously. I hugged his neck hard as our tongues mingled in our sticky mouths, the taste of me fresh and warm, shared between us.

I think even my strong bull needed a little rest as he let me down to my extremely shaky feet. I realized my body was trembling all over as he led me to an open couch and sat me down beside him. I snuggled up against him and purred into his ear.

"Thank you."

He kissed me, "Thank you, Faye."

We fell silent, momentarily exhausted, my head cradled in his neck, my hand stretching languorously across his chiseled chest. Through my drooping eyelids, I saw Chloe emerge from the crowd.

She looked like she had been ridden hard and put up wet. Unsteady on her feet, she made her wobbly way towards us. Her hair was matted with cum, her face dripping with it, and her white satin blouse soaked in sperm from who knows how many men. Even her black pencil skirt had streaks of semen running down it. I looked at her stilettos: Yep. Head to toe, she looked like a soft serve vanilla ice cream. She looked as happy as I felt.

She plopped down next to us.

"Mmm... well you two look like you've had a time."

I laughed, "You too, sweetie. You look like Miss Glazed Doughnut of 2011."

We all nestled together on the couch, watching what by now were about forty five people fucking and sucking in every position and configuration imaginable. A prurient permutation of penile possibilities. All the swings were swinging, the floor was awash in sperm, and yet the night was still young.

To be continued.

Please stay tuned for 'Ladies Night at the Leather Bar: Part 3', coming soon.