Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna looked over to where Isaac was sitting, slightly off to one side. "Who is this Trevor Mason guy? He didn't look anything like a typical gamer." This was true. For one thing the majority of the people here were white. There was an East Asian couple sitting a couple of tables away - who Isaac said were friends of his, a brother and sister called Keith and Grace - but Mason and Maddie were the only black faces present.

Then there was the fact that the wargamers tended either to be rather large men with beards who had clearly taken the concept of 'beer and pretzels' games rather too literally, or stick-thin nerds like Isaac. Clothing-wise, leather jackets, jeans and tee-shirts abounded. Trevor Mason didn't fit any of these stereotypes. He looked like he spent a fair amount of time in a gym and he was wearing a razor-sharp and clearly expensive suit.

Isaac glanced over at Mason, who was now talking to Cliff. "Oh, Trevor? Well, he's one of the Inner Circle - treasurer in fact - but he's not really into games. He plays a little at the club but not often, and never outside of it. Cliff knew him from his work and got him on board because he's loaded. He owns a business - or several. Cliff needed money to expand the club so he got Trevor interested. Did you know the CHWS owns this building? We bought it off the previous landlord about twenty years ago thanks to Trevor. Those shops downstairs actually rent the space off us."

"But if this Trevor guy isn't into gaming, why did he help you?" Sophea asked.

Isaac looked slightly embarrassed, "Well... umm... I think he enjoys the social side of it."

Fortunately for Isaac, Maddie chipped in to add, "That's right. Mr. Mason says the games playing and the whole atmosphere of these Ladies' Nights is the perfect training for a young intern to develop the skills she will need to succeed as his PA."

Then, before they could consider these matters further, Julie interrupted, "We're all here and the board's ready. Shall we start the game?" and Ladies' Game Night got properly underway.

*****

The first part of the evening was later something of a blur to Jenna. Only a few things stood out. The first incident related to the game. Isaac had, as usual, been offering advice to Julie on what moves to make, but he had also done the same for the other three women. Maddie seemed to decide early on that as she had no idea what she was doing it might be a good idea to follow his advice, but Jenna and Sophea resolutely ignored everything he said.

The odd thing was that toward the end, with Julie and Maddie well placed for victory and the two friends trailing dismally, when Isaac once again offered his opinion to Sophea and Jenna whispered to her: "Ha, Soph, like we would do what the nerd says!" she didn't get the response she expected.

Instead, Sophea turned to her friend and said: "I don't know Jen. Isaac is really very clever and he knows these games so well. Maybe we have been a bit dumb to ignore his advice." Then she looked away, leaving Jenna staring in surprise, and carefully followed Isaac's suggestion.

The second thing was even weirder. About an hour into the evening Jenna happened to glance up and her eye was held by one of the banners. It took her a moment to spot what was wrong. It said "Girls' Night" in those big colorful letters. Glancing round, she saw they all did. She felt sure they had said "Ladies Night" when they arrived, and she thought about saying something to Isaac about it. But then she remembered that when she, Sophea and Julie got together it was always 'girls' night out', so perhaps the banner was right after all. So she put it out of her mind.

Aside from those things, Jenna was mainly troubled by the heat. Cliff had been right; it was very hot in here. She, Sophea and Maddie had all removed their jackets and Jenna thought that perhaps Julie's skimpy clothing choices made more sense than she had initially supposed. Jenna made sure she kept hydrated, emptying her bottle of water and, as part of a visit to the small and unsavory bathroom to relieve her bladder, collected another from a table near the door.

Perhaps it was the heat that explained the other things that were happening to her. Jenna was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate and think straight. Her mind kept wandering away from what she was doing into little daydreams. And they all seemed to be nearer to sexual fantasies than anything else. She recalled that she should have been with her husband tonight and imagined him fucking her on the marital bed and then suddenly it wasn't Paul who was driving his cock into her willing, wet cunt but Trevor, and the businessman had a massive dick. It was stretching her wide, she was being brutally fucked like she had never been before and it felt wonderful...

Jenna dragged herself back to the real world with difficulty. She was acutely conscious of how damp her panties were; her pussy was leaking its arousal in a manner that was downright embarrassing. It was merciful that at that moment the game ended. Julie had built a road linking two existing ones, claimed the 'longest road' card from Maddie and proclaimed she now had ten victory points.

Jenna breathed a sigh of relief. She and Sophea had got through the game and had also done what they had come here to do so they could go home. Admittedly their conversation with Julie hadn't resolved much. Early in the game Isaac had wandered off to talk to a friend of his called Neil. Jenna hadn't cared much for the way the two men had kept glancing at their table and laughing as if sharing some secret joke but his absence had still given the opportunity to talk to Julie.

Asked what was wrong their friend had said 'nothing'. According to her, everything was great - Isaac was amazing, perfect in every way, and Julie thought how lucky she was to have him. She also said how much she loved her "new life" although she was extremely vague regarding the details of what that involved. In fact, Julie said, the only thing that was wrong was that she missed her old friends and she hoped that after tonight Jenna and Sophea would understand and be ready to join her; she was looking forward to all the new experiences they could have together.

In the end Jenna and Sophea had given up. Julie was acting weirdly but she seemed very happy, perhaps it was time just to accept this and leave her be. So, as Isaac was packing the game away, Jenna turned to Sophea and said, "OK Soph, we're done here, let's go."

Her red-haired friend looked slightly pouty and said, "I don't want to."

"What!" said Jenna in surprise, "You can't be enjoying this geek-fest?"

"Julie says that Cliff will announce the next stage of the evening soon and that it's even better than the first. I want to stay." Sophea looked defiant, like she expected Jenna to argue.

However, Jenna wasn't feeling particularly strong-willed at that moment. She was hot and a little dizzy and troubled by the oddest thoughts. She found herself gazing at the various guys around the place and wondering about if they had large cocks and what they would be like in bed. It was terribly distracting. Julie came over and gave her blonde friend a hug. "Stay Jenna. You'll have fun. I promise."

"Oh, ok," said Jenna weakly, "Just for a little while."

*****

Just at that moment a whistle sounded. Cliff had mounted a low platform at one end of the room. "Hi, everyone. It's good to see so many old friends back again and a big welcome to all the first-timers. I hope you're enjoying the games. As those who have been before will know we like to mix groups so you can get to know lots of different partners each time. So I ask you to wrap up whatever game you're currently playing and go find another table and try something new." Cliff beamed at his audience. "Veterans of these occasions will know we encourage variety and experimentation and to the newbies, I can promise you are in for something you have never experienced before. So come on guys, the evening is just getting started and we have plenty of time for all sorts of fun stuff."

Jenna looked round wondering where to go but Isaac said: "Don't worry, our table is already allocated. I told you that I am being tested for the Inner Circle and this is the next stage of the process. I want all of you to follow me. You as well, Maddie; Trevor is waiting for you."

He led the four girls out of the main hall into a smaller gaming area and then toward the very back of the building. They saw a round table, large enough for maybe eight people. A board game was set up on it, but not one Jenna recognized. She vaguely grasped it had something to do with trains. There were three men and two women already at the table, and Cliff was standing beside it, waiting to greet them.

"Hi again," he said to the four girls in Isaac's party as they approached, then turning his attention to the sole male he said, "Isaac. You have applied for admission to the Inner Circle in the vacant position of membership secretary. As you know, the final decision is mine as club president, but I like to get the opinion of the rest of the Circle first and they are all here: Trevor, the treasurer, Bryan, events' organizer and Johan... whose specific duties I won't mention just yet." This last was said as he glanced at the three first-timers present. "You know what qualities you need to demonstrate to be successful. So on that note, I will leave you gentlemen to get on with the game."

Jenna wondered briefly why he had not included the girls in that last statement, but decided not to worry. She was finding it increasingly hard to think and anyway she was being distracted by the presence of the members of the Inner Circle. Trevor, Bryan and Johan might all be over forty but they possessed an air of masculine command and power that was exciting her. She thought they looked cruel men who might do anything and she found herself almost hoping that they would... to her... now. She realized she was getting damp between the legs again and tried to shake these thoughts off.

Bryan was a tall, balding man of around 45 and average build. With him was a girl who he introduced as his 22-year-old daughter Paige. She had short-cut, stylish blonde hair, a cute round face with wide eyes and full lips and - judging by the way they were filling the tee-shirt she was wearing - full, rounded breasts set on a slender frame. She was gorgeous, but her father treated her with noticeable disdain.

Johan was of the massive, strong but overweight and heavily bearded tribe of gamers. In his late forties he had about twenty-five years, eight inches of height and 200 pounds of weight more than his female partner Kylie, who he introduced as "a friend". Even in her befuddled state, Jenna thought that unlikely. Kylie was a slim brunette dressed in a tank top and jean shorts. She seemed a friendly and excitable sort and was waving happily and grinning at Julie.

Maddie went to sit next to Trevor but he held up a hand and said, "No" in a stern voice; the intern halted instantly. "The purpose of this part of the evening is to meet new people, so we all need to swap partners."

Julie was plucking gently at Isaac's sleeve. "Master," she said, "You've got more than enough girls here at the moment. Would it be ok if Kylie and me go off and play our special game?"

"If that's alright with Johan," Isaac said looking toward the massive man.

"Sure, why not," rumbled Johan. Kylie leapt her feet with an excited squeal, bounded over to Julie and gave her a hug.

"I'm gonna beat you this time," laughed Julie and the pair went off together into the main hall holding hands.

Jenna was trying to work out if she had actually heard Julie call Isaac 'Master' or not, but then her train of thought was interrupted. "Right, who wants who as their partner?" asked Isaac, addressing the men at the table. Jenna felt a glimmer of indignation. The women seemed to be being treated as interchangeable objects; didn't they get a say? The answer to that turned out to be 'no'. The men decided and the girls went along with it with surprisingly little dissent.

Bryan selected Maddie as his playing partner and Johan took Sophea. Trevor had been offered first choice and had pointed to Jenna herself, just saying "Her," so leaving Isaac with Paige, not that he seemed displeased by that. Jenna had been offended by the way she was being treated like a commodity and the fact that Trevor had not even used her name and yet as she sat next to him and the game started she became more and more pleased by his choice.

Jenna made no attempt to follow what was happening on the board. Isaac said it was simple to understand but she thought it all looked too complicated for her. It was obvious these men were so much cleverer than she was so it seemed best to let them get on with it. She noticed that the other girls seemed to feel the same, which felt right to her. Why would women need to think, when men were around to do it for them? Instead her mind was filled with thoughts of her playing partner. Trevor was so strong, so powerful, so intelligent; in short so manly. She was becoming aroused again.

She recalled her fantasy of Trevor fucking her on a bed with his huge cock, only now he was standing up and she was on her knees before him worshipping that gigantic organ with her mouth, her eyes upturned to look at his face, as she submitted to his masculine authority... A little shudder ran through Jenna's body. She had experienced a mini-orgasm from no more than squeezing her crossed legs together on her clit and fantasizing. She was suddenly aware that Trevor was grinning at her in a way that suggested he knew what had just happened. Flustered, Jenna said, "Oh... ah... it's very hot in here..."

Trevor looked at her calmly and said, "You're overdressed. Take your blouse off."

Jenna stared at him. She felt this wasn't quite right, that she wasn't supposed to do that in front of a bunch of people she hardly knew. But Trevor was correct, she was feeling hot and needed to cool down and she would still have her bra on... Slowly, Jenna unbuttoned her blouse, peeled it off her arms and hung it over the back of the chair. She was conscious of the men looking at her breasts, now half exposed. Sophea seemed to be having a good look as well. Jenna felt a surge of pride. She knew she had good tits; why shouldn't she show them off?

Still, Jenna felt she ought to say something given everyone was looking at her. "Where did Julie and that other girl go?" she asked. She was getting steadily more confused about things but she seemed to recall that she had originally come here to see her friend.

"I think they went to the bathroom," Isaac replied, not looking up from the board in front of him, it being his turn.

"Oh, ok," Jenna muttered. She guessed that made sense. All the girls seemed to be drinking a lot of water. In fact her own bottle had been replaced with another fresh one at some point and she hadn't even noticed. "I... I think I'll go too," she added, suddenly aware of her own bladder being full again.

"Sure, whatever," said Isaac indifferently, "but you need to ask Trevor's permission, not mine. He's your game partner."

Jenna bridled for a moment. Why the hell would she need to ask permission to use the bathroom from some guy she had only met twenty minutes earlier? But then she reconsidered. Politeness cost nothing and, after all, she was walking out on him in the middle of the game.

"Umm... Mr. Mason... umm, Sir? Would it be ok if I go to the bathroom?" she asked, slightly sheepishly.

The massive man grinned at her, showing perfect white teeth. "Sure, babe, but don't be too long. I like having that sweet rack of yours to look at when it's not my turn."

Again Jenna felt there was something wrong with this, that she was a married woman and it was inappropriate to speak to her like that, but she wasn't quite sure why and on balance decided to forget it. After all she had the permission she wanted. She glanced at Sophea to see if her friend wanted to come as well, but the redhead seemed to be engrossed in whatever point Johan was making about the game, so Jenna just got up and left the table.

Walking back through the main gaming hall she felt a little better, but found as she approached the bathroom that there was some sort of commotion near the entrance. At first all she could see was a bunch of guys with their back to her. As she got nearer she realized there were two girls there as well, that they were on their knees and... they were servicing the men with their mouths. What the hell, was going on? Those girls were acting like complete sluts!

Jenna looked up at the sign on the wall and realized she was right. It no longer said "Girls' Night" but instead read "Sluts' Night." Jenna supposed that explained what was going on. If all the girls here were sluts then this sort of thing was to be expected - although she was here as well, and she wasn't a slut. Or at least she didn't think she was, although it was hard to be sure; her thoughts were getting more and more confused.

Deciding that she might as well have a better look at what was going on Jenna made her way through the crowd of men. They opened up to let her, although at the cost of a certain amount of wandering hands. The blonde had her butt groped through her skirt more than once and one bolder guy - one of the overweight and bearded sort - even stepped in front of her and gave both her tits a hearty squeeze before letting her past. Far from objecting to this, Jenna realized that her panties were beginning to get damp with arousal once more.

She had an even bigger shock when she got to the front and saw she recognized both these 'sluts', as she now had to call them. One was Kylie, the girl who had been with Johan, but the other one was... her BFF, Julie. Both girls were on their knees and stripped to the waist and in the process of giving blow-jobs to any man who wanted one. And not just blow-jobs; some of the men were thrusting their cocks into the girls more like they were fucking their throats than being given oral pleasure. Normally Jenna would have been revolted by that, and part of her still was, but she was also finding the idea of women being carelessly used by men as if just so much fuck-meat oddly arousing.

Behind the two girls someone had pinned a piece of paper to a notice board. Jenna saw it was titled: "Face Fuck Challenge!!!" in large letters. Underneath were the single word "Loads" and then the names of Kylie and Julie. Kylie's name had nine slash marks against it made with a pen, while Julie had ten.

Inevitably, Jenna was drawn into watching her friend. Julie's lips were still sticky with the last guy's cum as she gripped the next throbbing cock with her hand and began to stroke it, her red painted nails sliding up and down the shaft. She lowered her mouth to the bulbous cock head and her tongue darted out across the slit, lapping up the pre-cum that was leaking out. Then she kissed it, causing its delighted owner to moan with pleasure. Holding the cock upright, Julie bent her head to lick around his balls before moving her tongue up the underside of the shaft. Finally, she opened her mouth and let her lips encircle the guy's cock. He pushed forward and the hard, throbbing shaft slid unto Julie's mouth.

It looked huge and Jenna wondered how Julie could cope with something so big and hard, but her friend showed no sign of anything other than enthusiasm, sucking and licking with loud slurping noises as saliva dribbled from her mouth. The man was still moaning and muttering obscenities and now had his hand on the back of her head, holding Julie in place. Jenna thought her friend took about two-thirds of his length before gagging and having to take a breath. But Julie didn't ask for any respite, at once taking his cock back in her mouth and her lips swiftly travelled down the shaft again.