Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was no longer conscious that some unknown man standing behind her now had both her breasts cradled, one in each hand, and was squeezing them and teasing her nipples through her bra. Nor did she realize that her own right hand had pushed inside the waistband of her skirt to where her smooth white panties were soaked with excitement. Her fingers found her clit, which felt swollen through the material, and began to caress it.

Up and down the slippery shaft Julie's red lips moved, sucking harder and faster now. Jenna noticed her friend's nipples were standing out like hard little rocks on her naked breasts; she was obviously massively turned on by what she was doing. The guy she was sucking murmured "Oh fuck you're good. Suck me deep, slut," and Julie let out what sounded like moan of pleasure, only it was muffled by the cock currently stretching her mouth. Jenna eased her own fingers inside her panties and probed her hot, wet pussy.

Perhaps Julie thought the man was taking too long or maybe it was just that she wanted to, but she now put a hand up and started massaging his balls. He groaned again. Somehow Julie managed to let the cock slide even deeper into her slobbering mouth. Jenna guessed it must be pushing into her friend's throat. Finally Julie's technique was getting too much for the guy. Jenna saw his balls tighten, his shaft became more rigid in Julie's mouth and she knew he was about to blow his load. So did Julie and she sucked harder.

The man gave a single, almost despairing, cry of "Fuck! Take it whore!" and grabbed the back of Julie's head, dragging her forward onto his large cock. He groaned in pleasure, holding her in place as his balls pulsed jet after jet of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Julie did her best to swallow as much as she could, but some still spilled from the sides of her mouth and ran down her chin to drip onto her shorts below.

Jenna's thumb was working hard on her clit, with a finger also inserted in her tight hot pussy. She was suddenly grateful for the man holding onto her tits; as an orgasm swept through her and she went weak at the knees he was the only thing that kept her upright. Meanwhile, Julie's guy had finally finished cumming. He released the triumphant but half choked girl and ignored her as she put her head down and coughed and spluttered, spit and cum dribbling from her mouth. Instead, he put his cock back in his pants, zipped up and then stepped over to the wall.

The man picked up a pen lying on a chair against the wall and used it to place an additional mark against Julie's name, taking her to eleven. Even as he did so, the guy who had been getting a blowjob from Kylie pulled out of her mouth and shot a series of spurts of cum across the brunette's upturned face. Leaving her covered in his semen, the man duly made a mark against Kylie's name. She was back to only one behind.

Meanwhile, Julie had looked up to see Jenna standing there staring at her, still half-lost in her orgasm. Julie gave a thumbs-up sign, smiled and said, "I'm winning!" but before she could add more another stiffening cock was being waved before her face and she eagerly grabbed it, stroked it a couple of times and then took it in her mouth. Kylie was already working on her next cock and it wouldn't do for Julie to fall behind.

"Fancy joining in babe?" the man who was still holding her breasts asked. "There's always room for another."

"No, no, that's ok," Jenna said hastily, breaking away. "I was just going to the bathroom." She swiftly exited the group and made her way into the relative safety of the tiny bathroom. The door was propped open and she was conscious that some of the men in the waiting group outside were staring in as she raised her skirt, pulled her panties down to her ankles and sat on the toilet. Oddly, she didn't feel embarrassed; instead the attention turned her on even more.

She peed - her bladder had genuinely needed emptying - and wiped herself with some toilet tissue. Then, for no reason she could explain, she slipped her panties over her shoes - noticing in passing how soaked they had become with her arousal - and left them on the floor. She got up, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and left, noticing that one of the waiting men darted in to pick up her discarded underwear. As she passed the gaggle of men she glanced at the scoresheet. Julie was now leading 13 to 12. 'Good on her,' Jenna thought, 'I hope she wins.' Then she turned to head back to her table.

As she walked across the main hall, it felt good to be wearing no panties under her skirt, sort of pleasantly cool and free. Besides, as she looked around she saw that many of the other women there were wearing a great deal less than that already.

*****

When she got back to the table, Jenna felt perhaps she ought to let Isaac know that his long-term girlfriend was busy giving blow-jobs to any man that wanted one, but when she did so he expressed no surprise instead just asking if Julie was winning.

"Err... umm... yes. At least she was when I left," answered Jenna, confused. "Don't you mind?"

"Oh, no, it's becoming a tradition," Isaac said, leaning back. It wasn't his turn and Johan was taking time over his; the burly man wasn't doing well and didn't much like it. "It started on Julie's second visit to the club. It was Halloween and we had made it fancy dress. Well, of course, there were loads of sexy witches and the like among the girls, but I went for something more ambitious for Julie. She came as a succubus - that's a female sex demon."

"Yeah," laughed Bryan, "hot as fuck she looked too."

"Anyway," continued Isaac, "my friend Neil said that Julie should put the 'suck' into succubus and start giving blowjobs, so she did. Now Kylie had always been the uncrowned queen of oral at the club and they started getting a bit competitive and, long story short, they now have a face fuck contest whenever they get the chance."

Jenna was staring at Isaac in horror. How could he talk so casually about this? She began to protest: "But... but... Julie's not like that. I'm not like that either nor is Sophea... we're respectable women and we wouldn't..."

"Really bitch?" Trevor's deep voice cut in. "Have you actually looked around properly you since you got back? Do it now."

Without thinking Jenna automatically obeyed his commanding voice. She looked at the group at the table and her first instinct was to wonder where the girls had gone. Then she saw. Sophea was the most obvious. She was kneeling to one side of Johan as he studied the playing board. Jenna could see her ginger curls as she rested her head face down in his lap. At first Jenna wondered if she had fallen asleep in that position, then she realized the truth. Sophea had Johan's fat cock crammed in her mouth and was giving him an enthusiastic blowjob.

Jenna reeled back from the table in shock and that gave her a better angle to see what had happened to the other two girls. They were both under the table. She could see Paige's short blonde hair bobbing as she moved her head up and down on Isaac's firm erection. Jenna somehow registered that Julie's boyfriend was much better endowed than she had expected. Maddie was providing a similar service to Bryan.

Trevor got up and walked round to where Jenna was standing. "You... you called me a bitch," she protested.

"That's because that's what you are. You are just as horny as these other sluts, but you are too much of a stuck up bitch to admit it. Look over there." He was pointing to one of the colorful banners. Jenna saw with a sinking feeling that it said "Bitches' Night". "I know what you want, bitch, which is to be fucked by my big black cock. And if you don't believe me I'll prove to you what a slut you really are. Pull up that skirt and show us your panties. I'll bet they're soaked."

Jenna felt a sudden sense of panic. For sure her underwear was soaked, but it was also in some stranger's pocket. She was naked under her skirt. A sense of shame flooded through her and her face flushed red. She realized she was a slut, only a slut would be wandering around in public in just a bra and no panties. "Please no... umm... Sir. Don't make me," she pleaded.

"Do it now whore, or I'll do it myself," Trevor said sternly.

Jenna was wracked by conflicting emotions. She felt a desire to obey this powerful, dominant man; in fact the idea of doing so and showing herself to all these strangers was exciting her greatly. She could feel her pussy starting to juice up again and her clitoris was throbbing with arousal. On the other hand it was all deeply embarrassing. Slowly her hands moved down to the hem of her skirt. She gripped it, paused for a moment and then in one movement pulled the garment up to her waist.

"Oh my god," she heard Isaac gasp, "She's not wearing any."

"What a slut"; "look at the whore"; "horny bitch," Jenna heard the comments roll in from the men at her table and even from surrounding ones. She was utterly humiliated, blushing a deep crimson, but she was also more aroused than she could ever remember before. Her cunt was so wet that drops of moisture were forming at the lips and she just wished someone - anyone - would fuck her now, here, across the table if necessary.

Trevor stepped over to her. He undid her bra and removed it, allowing her generous breasts to bounce free. Then he said, "On your knees bitch."

Jenna gasped, remembering her fantasy and realizing it was about to come true. She did as she was told and, needing no further instruction, she found herself unbuckling his belt, unzipping his trousers and fumbling in his pants to draw out his cock. It was everything she had imagined. Trevor Mason had massive balls and a huge dick, the biggest she had ever seen, and it was hardening rapidly as she stroked its length. Jenna was salivating just looking at it as her pussy grew even wetter.

Jenna gazed up into Trevor's eyes for a moment then licked her lips and lowered her head onto his cock. Her mouth closed over the rigid shaft, her tongue flicking the head as she slowly sucked more and more of this magnificent dick until her nose had disappeared into his boxer shorts. She put a hand on his balls, massaging the huge globes gently as she sucked his cock.

Trevor reached down to brush her blonde hair to one side. She heard him moan softly as she worked up and down his shaft; it was throbbing in her mouth and she felt proud she was giving him pleasure. "Good little slut," he moaned. "Take my cock, bitch, take it all." Up and down the shaft Jenna worked, sucking harder and harder. Her hand was stoking his balls. She could feel his tension building as her hot mouth did its work. Then his powerful buttocks tightened and with a grunt of pleasure Trevor shot a spurt of cum into Jenna's throat. String after string filled her mouth until finally he was done, cum spilling from the corners of her mouth. Jenna felt a deep sense of satisfaction.

At last Trevor stepped back, his shrinking cock left her mouth and she used her tongue to lick it clean before looking up into his eyes once more and giving a shy smile. While Jenna was still absorbing what had just happened, she was suddenly pulled to her feet. To her surprise it was Sophea. The redhead had a wild look in her eyes and had lost her tee-shirt at some point so her small but perfectly formed breasts were on display, the nipples erect with desire.

"Oh god, Jenna, I've never told you how much I've wanted you all these years." Sophea was speaking rapidly, almost gabbling. "I've known I was bi since I was 20 when I had a fling with a girl at college but I knew you and Julie were totally straight, so I never said anything. You don't know how difficult it's been suppressing my true feelings. That's why my boyfriends never lasted long. But I can't stand it anymore. I've got to have you now!"

Jenna found herself gently but firmly propelled back onto the table, in the process scattering the game board and pieces everywhere. There was a cry of outrage from Bryan - who had been winning - and a guffaw from Johan, who had not. Sophea ignored both of them, parted Jenna's legs and practically dived between them.

Jenna had never previously felt the slightest sexual interest in women but her pussy had been on fire for the last half hour desperate for someone to touch it. She gave a loud cry of "Oooohhh" as Sophea's finger gently probed her pussy, and then slid between the swollen lips and inside her cunt. She pushed her hips forward to meet it. Sophea bent her head and her tongue contacted Jenna's clit. The blonde squirmed as an electric jolt of pleasure shot through her. God, she needed this.

Sophea pushed a second finger inside Jenna while continuing to lap at her clitoris. Jenna suddenly found male hands grabbing her head. It was Isaac. "You know Jenna, for years I've wanted to find a way to get you to shut the fuck up. And now I know just the thing." His hard erection, still wet from where Paige had been sucking him, was in front of her face. Obediently, she opened her mouth to take it and he thrust his cock inside.

Bryan was muttering, "That fucking ginger bitch ruined the game; she's gonna pay," while he stood behind the kneeling Sophea and, with some difficulty, slid her jeans and thong off. Finally succeeding, he wasted no time in pushing his cock into her cunt, finding it was soaked with her juices. He commenced a vigorous fucking action, slamming his cock into her, but Sophea never wavered from working on Jenna's pussy, while Jenna herself sucked on Isaac's cock.

Jenna was feeling confused again. She was sure she wasn't into girls but what Sophea was doing to her pussy was amazing. She could feel a powerful orgasm building in her body. Whether Isaac sensed it too she had no idea but he suddenly backed away and grabbing Maddie left the table. Jenna squeezed her bare breast in one hand, toying with the nipple, at the same time throwing her head back, her blonde hair wild and matted with sweat. Then her orgasm hit her, better than any she could remember. She didn't hold back, pushing her hips into Sophea's face as waves of ecstasy swept over her. A flood of juice spilled from her hot pussy onto the redhead's face.

Jenna collapsed flat on the table, utterly spent but she was given little time to rest. Almost immediately she was pulled to her feet by Trevor. "Come with me slut. It needs one last thing to complete your initiation. No one's fucked you yet and that's my job." She made no argument and quietly followed him. After all, she reasoned, she had just cum buckets while one of her closest female friends licked her cunt and she sucked the cock of her other best friend's man. It was obvious she was just a dumb slut... and a bitch and...and... As they crossed the main room she glanced at the banners. They read "Cunts' Night"; ah, so that was it.

The room was full of a mix of lustful, sweating men and docile seeming women being patronized, insulted, groped, fondled, spanked and humiliated. Many of these sluts, who ranged from partially dressed to almost naked, were busy giving hand-jobs, blow-jobs and boob-jobs or simply being fucked in whatever way was easiest. And the odd thing was that none of the female contingent seemed to mind much; in fact the sights, sounds and smells all indicated they were as aroused as the men. Jenna knew why because she felt it too; they had all accepted their true place in life was as a set of holes for men to fuck.

Trevor led Jenna to the smallest of the three gaming rooms. It contained a huge green-felt covered wargaming table, although the floor had wisely been covered with a plastic sheet. The place was crammed. There were a dozen attractive young women bent over the gaming table, their lower garments absent, being brutally fucked from behind by an equal number of sweaty but mostly-clothed men.

Jenna spotted Isaac on the other side of the table slamming his cock into the teen intern Maddie who was slumped on the table, but looked up to give Jenna a weak smile. Then a guy shot his load into his partner, pulled back, zipped up and left, pushing past Jenna. The girl, realizing no one was fucking her, wearily levered herself to her feet and also exited, without even bothering to pull her skirt down.

Seeing the empty space, Trevor steered Jenna to it and pushed the blonde into a bending position, her upper torso on the table and her bottom and pussy nicely available to him. She was lying over the table, her feet only just touching the floor. Trevor was standing at her rear, that massive cock rock hard once more in his hand. Without wasting time he pushed his cock deep into her cunt. It felt huge, stretching her as never before. It also felt wonderful; exactly what her pussy had been craving for the last hour.

"Fuck it, bitch. For a married woman, you're tight," Trevor told her as he eased his cock in and out. He was leaning over talking into her ear, "You need this don't you? My dick in your tight cunt; tell me you want it, you hot little whore."

A pre-orgasmic wave hit Jenna, her pussy clamping on the huge cock penetrating her. "Yes, yes," she replied, lost in ecstasy. "Please fuck my slutty cunt Sir, please."

"I will, bitch, I will." Trevor's huge cock thrust in and out, more quickly now, sliding into her wet cunt, the strokes coming harder and harder, pounding at her. His massive balls were hitting her backside as he slammed his cock deep. She was in a delirium of bliss with each stroke. Jenna knew she had waited her whole adult life to be fucked by a cock like this.

"Shall I cum in your cunt, whore? Fill your white-slut womb with my potent cum?" Some part of Jenna's brain registered that this might not be a good idea, but she was too stimulated to take any notice.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your sperm," she replied, "Please Sir, I'm your slut. I want your hot cum in my cunt." Trevor was still pounding in and out, his cock massive stretching her. Jenna's pale bottom cheeks wobbled as he slammed into them. "Oh god, fill me, I beg you, give me your cum!" She was practically screaming.

Trevor gave a groan of pleasure and release and she felt his hot creamy spunk erupting into her cunt in powerful spurts. And as he came, she had a massive orgasm surpassing even the one Sophea had given her earlier. Trevor gripped her thighs hard, holding Jenna in place as he emptying his balls into her. Then at last he was done. Trevor slapped her once on the rump, said "You're a good fuck for a blonde bitch," and withdrew his deflating cock; a dribble of cum followed, sliding down her leg.

Jenna lay there like a dead thing, still lost in the aftershock of her huge orgasm. She scarcely noticed when a man who she never even saw used some of the mix of Trevor's and her juices to lubricate her asshole and then took her anally. She just didn't care much, although she was at least relieved that he had a much smaller dick than Trevor's. However, toward the end, as his cock hardened in her ass and he began to pump his sperm into her bowels she found herself pressing her clit against the table edge and felt another orgasm engulf her. She couldn't remember whether it was her fourth or fifth of the evening.

*****

It was Julie who recovered her from the wargames table room and led her back toward where the 'Inner Circle' had gathered. Jenna noticed that Julie was stark naked and had dried sperm in her hair, on her breasts and more was leaking from her cunt, but she seemed nothing but happy with life.

"I'm a slut, Julie," Jenna said. "A dumb cunt who lets strangers fuck her in every hole and... and, Julie, I loved every part of it."

"Well of course you're a slut, Jen," Julie laughed, "we all are here. It's what women are meant to be. Our purpose is to give pleasure to men - and so receive it in return. That's the wonder of this place. It teaches you the truth of yourself and once you know it, then it becomes much easier to fulfil your destiny as a slave to men's desires. I'm so pleased you and Sophea have joined me. We will have such fun together once we know who your Masters are to be."