Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night of celebration and sex was winding down. As they walked through the main hall they saw happy gamers slowly getting dressed and gathering up their possessions. Couples and groups were departing, the men sometimes with the women they had arrived with but almost as often with another guy's slut. It seemed there was quite a bit of swapping of degraded slave-cunt going on.

They arrived back at the gaming table where the CHWS club committee had gathered. Jenna, feeling weary, sprawled on the floor nearby, her upper half propped up on one arm as she gazed up at the three men towering above her. Sophea was sitting next to her and not far away Julie, who had been properly trained in the correct protocol for a slave, was showing Maddie, the other newbie, how to assume the 'nadu' slave position. All four girls were still more or less naked and quietly waiting to discover their fate.

The men were fully dressed once more and ignored the females at their feet. Johan and Bryan had left, but Jenna considered Cliff, Trevor and Isaac for a moment. They were so powerful, so wise, so - mmmm, she gave a little shiver of excitement - masculine. She understood now that the only role for a dumb cunt like her was to obey without question and hope to please such gods. She listened carefully to see if she could understand what they were saying, although she recognized her mind was so limited compared to theirs.

Trevor was speaking, "Johan and Bryan gave their approval. I also concur." Cliff was nodding thoughtfully.

"So, Cliff... umm... so you like Jenna and Sophea? Do they pass muster?" Isaac asked. He sounded nervous. There was a lot riding on this for him.

Cliff paused for a moment looking solemn as if in deep thought, although in truth he was just enjoying teasing Isaac. Then, instead of speaking, he stuck out his hand and shook Isaac's warmly before adding, "Congratulations, Isaac. I hereby admit you to the Inner Circle. All rights and duties relating thereto apply at once, but you won't really see the full benefits until the time of the next Ritual."

Isaac's face split into a wide grin as he found Trevor also shaking his hand, followed by a hearty hug and back pat from the large man that had the slender Isaac wincing. Once that was over, it was time for Isaac to complete the final piece of business to secure his induction into the Circle. He waved a hand at Jenna and Sophea, "Which one of them do you want as your slave?" he queried of Cliff.

Cliff glanced down, although he has already made up his mind. "I'll take the ginger bitch. I don't have a redhead in my collection yet." Even as he said it, Cliff pulled from his jacket pocket a leather slave collar with a coiled leash attached, knelt down and fastened it around Sophea's neck.

Trevor was grinning. "Talking about that, how's that intern I gave you last year doing? Brianna, I think she was called - 21-years-old and straight out of college; a real juicy piece of pussy as I remember."

Cliff stood up again, the leash in his hand. "Oh, she's nearly mindless now - I don't suppose she remembers her own name - and constantly horny. Too much time in close proximity to the Entity does that to them. But a hot fuck though, which is all that really matters." He glanced at Sophea again. "She makes eight. Just five more and I can start thinking about the Transcendence."

None of this made any sense to Jenna, although she registered that Sophea was to be Cliff's slave. Then Isaac addressed her directly. "Right, slut, that makes you mine. You can come home with me and Julie and I'll find you a collar in the morning."

Jenna realized there was something she needed to tell him. "Isaac..." she began, but tailed off. That didn't sound right.

"Call me Master," Isaac said.

"Master," Jenna began and found it felt much better, "I believe that Master Trevor has made me pregnant. I was at my most fertile tonight, he is such a virile man and I was very, very relaxed." God was she ever relaxed, she thought, remembering the massive orgasm he had given her.

Hearing this Trevor roared with laughter, "Knocked you up have I, blonde bitch! In nine months' time you'll be producing a little black baby!"

"Yes Master Trevor," she replied humbly, then addressing Isaac once more she said, "Master, how will I explain that to my husband?"

"Forget about Paul," Isaac said sternly. "You can commence divorce proceedings tomorrow. You belong to me now. However, first we'll get you a 'morning-after' contraceptive pill. I'm not ready to breed you yet."

Jenna felt a little sad about Paul; she had loved her husband. Still, she couldn't argue. It was her Master's right to decide her fate and she must obey. After all, she was only a worthless cunt.

Isaac turned to Julie and addressed his kneeling slave in a kindly tone. "Well done Julie. When I needed to find a couple of sluts to bring to Ladies' Night as an offering for Cliff, it was you who suggested your best friends and I could never have lured them here without your help. The way you betrayed Jenna and Sophea was superb."

Julie beamed happily; nothing pleased her more than praise from her Master. "I was happy to help Master. Besides, I have done them a favor. They were like I used to be, leading a useless life of freedom and independence, pursuing worthless goals and amusements, resisting the true female path of submission to the superiority of the male. Now they will experience enslavement and endless sexual delights, such as you have shown me Master. They will be much better off as fuck-slaves."

Isaac smiled back. He did love Julie; he always had, although he much preferred this version to the one that had prevailed before he first brought her to Ladies' Game Night. "As your reward," he said, "I will let you train Jenna over the next month. Teach her all the duties of a slave. You may use her for your own pleasure as you wish, although don't neglect to tell me when you do; I might want to watch."

Julie bowed low from her kneeling position, her forehead touching the floor. "Thank you Master; you are so generous to your slave."

Cliff gave a tug on Sophea's leash. "Come on slut. No, don't bother to get up; crawl on all fours like the bitch you are." The redhead dutifully followed him, not toward the front door but in the direction of a back exit, the door to which was labelled "Fire Escape". Jenna watched her friend disappear through the heavy door and wondered whether she would ever see her again.

Trevor turned to Maddie. "Get dressed cunt. We'd better be going too. Remember you are my personal PA, starting Monday. I'm going to have a lot of fun teaching you all the duties." He looked over at Isaac and added, "I'd better get her some kneepads; she'll be spending a lot of her first day under my office desk!" Both men laughed.

As the pair left Jenna thought for a moment of the smartly suited, friendly and enthusiastic girl she had met for the first time earlier that evening. Now Maddie's jacket was missing and her blouse and skirt were wrinkled and cum-strained, while the girl followed her new Master with a subdued air of submission. Jenna knew, as Maddie surely did, that she would not be learning the business with a view to promotion for the next year; rather she would be Mason's fuck-toy and her final fate his to decide.

Isaac told Jenna and Julie to get dressed and to pass the time asked Julie if she had won her contest with Kylie. "It ended in a draw Master, at 24 each. Master Neil wanted to fuck me, and as he is an old friend obviously that took priority." When they were ready Isaac led his two women in the direction of the front entrance. As they left the main games room, Jenna took one last glance round the place where her life had changed so dramatically and noticed that those banners with the mysteriously changing content had vanished entirely, although she had not seen anyone take them down. It seemed this Ladies' Night was officially over. However, Jenna thought, her new life was just beginning.

*****

Author's note: When I started my "Friday Night Games Club" sequence I mentioned ShibbolethParty's story "Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club" as one I had enjoyed and this lead to some correspondence between us, during which I asked if he had any intentions to write a sequel. He said not, but was kind enough to say that if I ever wanted to I had his blessing.

I have finally got round to doing so. As should be readily apparent, this story is not part of my Haller universe sequence, which is based on mind-control through 'pseudo-science'. This story obviously has occult overtones instead. I see it as a pure one off, but I do have ideas about certain things that are merely hinted at, so if anyone likes it enough to want to know more please give me feedback.