All Comments on 'Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club'

by ShibbolethParty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Outstanding story. Well written and great setting.

SlyghtSlyghtover 3 years ago

Loved the story, although even though Julie was a bitch about it she wasnt wrong about the BO in a setting like that, lol. Hoping this story continues with Julie "converting" all her club hopping friends in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
meh

This didn’t make any sense, like were they drugging the girls? Idk, not my fave. Written for gamer guys I guess. I just like these stories to have some semblance of realism lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good

Hoped to see a bit more of the other girls named such as Grace, but it makes sense since this story is about Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love to hear more about the girl in the D&D games. I loved this story, I wish I could be one of the cunts at this game night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only problem, most gamers are in momies basement jerking off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShibbolethParty@ShibbolethParty
Trying out a little extremely self-indulgent writing. I'm very happy if any of it ends up entertaining others, as well! These stories and more are also hosted on Archive of Our Own. You're likely to see a lot of misogyny and abuse of women in my stories. Feel free to send me...