Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"We stay close, though," Bryan continued, leaning forward and fondly squeezing one of his daughter's full, dangling breasts. "She plays in our weekly D&D game, you know."

"Oh, yeah," Keith interjected. "I've heard stories from Cliff. Didn't her character get raped by a roper once?"

"Oh, she's gotten fucked by all kinds of things!" The man visibly perked up as he experienced that rarest of nerdish pleasures: being asked to speak about the events of his roleplaying campaign. He absently tightened his grip on his daughter's fuckhandle, causing her to nip Julie's lower lip in surprise and pain. "Ogres, wargs, a nightmare, a dragon... doesn't make either her or her character too pleased, but c'mon, playing an 18 Comeliness elf chick? It'd be frigging unrealistic not to have monsters try 'n get a piece of that ass."

Bryan pulled himself back up upright and slapped the piece of ass in front of him, hard. "I mean," the man concluded, "my daughter ain't as hot as all that, but we're all still more'n happy to screw all of her dyke holes after every game. Sometimes during."

"For sure," was Keith's brief response. Perhaps reminded by his acquaintance's action, he started sharply spanking Julie's rear end himself. Isaac had been quite correct - Julie hated that. Soon she and her lesbian makeout partner were letting out muffled squeals of pain directly into each other's mouths.

Perhaps relatedly, Keith's thrusting became more violent and erratic. Julie thought that he must be coming, suspicions that were confirmed when he pulled out of her well-plowed pussy and she felt a viscous trail flow down her right leg. He was clearly done. Dazed, Julie pulled herself free of the other girl and gingerly tried to push herself back onto her feet.

Suddenly, Julie's face hit the felt, as she was shoved roughly back on to the table from behind. She was bent over even further now, actually, her tiptoes barely touching the floor. There was a brief exchange of voices from behind her, but amid the general grunts and cries filling the room, she didn't catch what was said.

Before she knew what was happening, one forceful hand was gripping her hair painfully, pulling her face upwards and making her whimper. Another hand scooped up some of the cum and other natural lubricants dripping from her cunt, and deposited it confidently between her tight brown asscheeks.

The hands felt larger and rougher than Keith's.

Julie wanted to say something, but now a finger was forcing her asshole open and she was moaning like crazy at the unexpected sensation, and then the finger was replaced by something much wider, forcing itself in much deeper, and she was just a mass of pleasure and pain all radiating from the same place, except for the pull on her hair and the man's other hand drifting between groping her breasts and roughly grabbing at her pussy. It was that last action that let her finally reach orgasm, the incidental brushing of her clit enough to push her over. She came while getting raped in the ass by an unknown man, surrounded by other equally-degraded sluts and their handlers.

That's when the guy pulled her up by her hair to whisper into her ear from behind. "Not so uppity now, are you, you fucking cocksleeve?" The part of Julie's mind that was still active recognized it as the voice of Johan, from the Settlers of Catan game that now felt like a lifetime ago. His voice was no longer calm and helpful; it dripped with raw misogynistic hatred.

With a handful more powerful, excruciating thrusts, he came in her ass and left her slumped over on the game table, pathetically dripping his semen onto the plastic sheet below.

Julie lay there for a minute, completely exhausted and fully expecting another guy to take his turn, but nobody did. Eventually a tall nerd with thin facial hair arrived, kicked her casually with his foot, and told her to move. He had a sweet-looking blonde coed in a short skirt accompanying him.

Mumbling apologies, Julie stood. Her ass was aching and her pussy was only a little less sore. Her pants and underwear were still down around her ankles, so she pulled them up and limped back into the hallway. Her spot at the table was immediately filled by the blonde.

*****

Lacking any other idea, Julie gingerly made her way back towards the main game room, slightly unsteady on her low heels. She couldn't imagine how disheveled she must be, but one glance through the open bathroom door convinced her not to go in to use the mirror. After all, she certainly must look more put together than Kylie did now. And smell better, too.

Indeed, as she reentered the main room and examined the scene before her, Julie saw that the other woman gamers were in even more of a state of dishabille than she was at this point; there was nary a shirt still being worn. The hanging banners welcomed her to "Cunts' Night," and she saw some of those as well.

It took her a moment to find Isaac, her brain sluggishly scanning the room. She found him at a different table than before, playing some fantasy skirmish miniature wargame with the greasy-looking guy he'd been talking to earlier. That guy's guest, a petite young woman wearing lolita fashion, thick makeup, and a rather prominent collar, was standing docilely beside him. Julie followed her lead and positioned herself next to Isaac. She spent a moment staring blankly as the guys rolled dice, pushed painted plastic around, and narrated odds, results, and damage. Julie didn't even try to understand any of it. It was obvious that games with this much math were for guys, not for cunts like her.

It was the other guy who first acknowledged her presence. "Looks like your girlfriend got fucked pretty good, Isaac." He spoke with a sneer and a cruel glint in his eye.

"Yeah, I can smell it." Isaac finally glanced over at her. "Did Keith make you come?"

Julie shifted in discomfort, her attention turned back to her still sodden and sticky nether regions. "Um... Keith didn't, no."

She had their full attention now. "Did someone else fuck you, too?" Isaac asked bluntly.

"Yes..." The full significance of this development suddenly hit Julie. Isaac hadn't told her it was okay to have sex with anyone except Keith. She'd cheated on him, basically! Sure, that guy Johan had just fucked her without her consent, but she'd still come from it. She was such a horrible slut! What right did she have to feel bad about it? She just hoped that Isaac could forgive her! Julie flushed deeply, shame written all over her face.

Isaac smirked cruelly at her, then turned back to the game. "Well, since you're already putting out for strangers, you shouldn't have any problem with the stakes of this game." He pointed her to the center of the table, where there were a couple of objective markers that the two players seemed to be fighting over.

Now that she peered closer, Julie saw that the objectives were, themselves, miniatures... but not of muscley fantasy warriors. One was a tiny, one-inch tall woman manacled to some kind of pillory, her arms forced behind her and her pale tits thrust forward by her uncomfortable position. The other was also a woman, this one hanging from a barren tree, bound all over by ropes (some of which circled her own thrusting breasts). Both had clearly been lovingly painted to a high level of detail. The tree-bound victim's walnut skin and dark hair seemed familiar to Julie.

"Neil here and I each bet our girlfriends. Whoever captures you keeps you as slaves for the weekend," Isaac explained, confirming Julie's suspicions.

Julie met the eyes of Neil, who was shamelessly leering at her, practically violating her with his eyes. His skin was pock-marked, and his shirt had a skull on it. "I don't know..." she said uncomfortably.

"Julie, I know you're not such a poor sport that you'd back out of an agreed-upon wager," Isaac stated calmly.

It was true. Julie was someone who always fulfilled her commitments. Like agreeing this game night - she'd come with Isaac and tried her best to enjoy herself, just as she'd promised. It was something she prided herself on. Julie felt, somewhere deep inside, that her pride had been heavily compromised tonight, although she couldn't pinpoint exactly how. The least she could do was follow through on this. Besides, she owed Isaac - all he'd asked was for her to come play games with him, and she'd been letting him down all night. She was such a stupid, worthless bitch.

Julie stood and watched the game. At least she could still hope that Isaac would beat this Neil guy and be the one to win her. He played enough miniatures games; surely he must be very good. Soon, her mind drifted off, imagining herself actually bound and hanging from the tree, a tantalizing war-prize for the two bands of brutal warriors descending upon her, ready to slate their bloodlust on each other, then vent the rest of their fury and savage virility on her helpless, nubile body...

When she pulled herself back to reality, Isaac and Neil were just wrapping up their game. They shook hands in a gentlemanly manner and started packing away their forces.

"Um... who won?" Julie questioned, feeling dumb that she'd been too busy imagining herself as a fantasy rapetoy to really notice.

"It was a draw," Isaac answered calmly.

"Oh," Julie sighed, relieved. "So the wager is off?"

"Not at all." Isaac picked up the first objective marker, representing his opponent's companion, and packed it away in his own foam-lined case, zipping it up. "I got one objective, and so did he."

Julie turned to Neil. He held up her miniature and smiled at her: cruelly, speculatively. She thought again of those barbarian warriors from the miniature game, and the ways they might amuse themselves with their spoils. She felt a stirring start to build deep inside her again...

"It's been a fun night, but I think I'll get going," Isaac said. He gathered his bags, attached a leash to a loop on the doll-like girl's collar, and pulled her along behind him. "See you Monday, Julie."

"I can't go home with Neil," Julie protested after him, making one last attempt to find an excuse. "I'm a total mess, and I don't have any clothes to change into."

"No problem, whore," Neil told her. "I've got a spare collar at home that you can use."

Well, that was something, at least. Julie fell silent as Neil said his own goodbyes to his fellow gamers, most of whom also were also heading out, either with their own female companions, or with others. Plans were discussed for the next Ladies' Game Night, but Julie must have been missing some context, because the guys kept talking about "celestial concordances" and "favorable ritual conditions." The general consensus was that they should be able to have one again towards the end of October. It was going to be Halloween-themed.

*****

As they headed back through the main hallway towards the door, Neil and Julie were accosted by Cliff, a friendly smile on his bearded face and a cheerful glint in his eye.

"Neil, thanks again for coming! Hope you had a good time!"

Neil shrugged. "Got a few good games in. But the night's looking up from here." He grabbed Julie's ass (still sore from the fucking and mid-coital spanking), and she yelped.

Cliff turned to her, and his grin widened further. "And Julie, what did you think of your first time at the CHWS?"

Julie hesitated for a moment, while Neil worked his hand down the back of her pants. To be honest, she had some complaints about the event, but this guy wasn't asking for a critical debrief. The polite thing to do was to say something positive.

"It was a lot more interesting than I expected," she answered truthfully. A stray thought occurred to her. "I don't think I won any games, though."

Cliff nodded and gave her a paternal smile. "Well, that's the compelling thing about games," he noted sagely. "No matter how hard you try, sometimes you're just completely fucked."

Abandoning her ass for later, Neil grabbed one of Julie's tits and pulled her forward, down the stairs, towards the exit.

*****

Note: A fan sequel to this story is also posted on Literotica, "Ladies' Night at the Wargaming Club Pt. 02" by clantongang. If you enjoyed this, check it out!