All Comments on 'Ladies of the Club Ch. 01'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Another great story

Thanks Lynn. That's a great story so far.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Good writing

but your justification defense of cheating rings hollow. She and Frank blame the husband for her cheating and that is plain bullshit. If she does not love her sex life with her husband then get a divorce. The comparison with Walt that not knowing is somehow better is also another piece of sophistry. She does not love her husband she loves the things he surrounds her with. She loves a life where she can have a carefree lifestyle with no toil while cheating on the man who provides it. The story is so repulsive that I can't rating it higher than a ** even though the writing is good as usual. I can only hope that in chapter two John divorces this gold digging slut. But that is not how Lynn writes so we will see more of the same from different points of view and probably different villains and victims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"When you love a man as much as I love my John your careful not to disapont him"

What a crock of ..... Im sure John loves the idea his loving wife being the club pin cushion.Well written as usual but as usual the female characters are really hard to like or identify with. Just a slut cheating on her husband and justifying it.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Well written story of a woman who is such a piece of garbage she is a waste of skin. You do great skank slut whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
whore

Welcome to the new age author and woman, A hubby fucks around he is a womaniser a cheater a MCP etc, a woman fucks around she is a tender loving warm decent wonderful woman who is just keeping in touch with her sensuality. what BULLSHIT!

A whore is a whore whatever spin this author who seems to think all husbands are wimps who cant keep their wife's satisfied and it ok to cheat as long as u dont get caught. Maybe she will justify stealing and murder too . It is not a crime as u haven't got caught. Pure unadulterated , concentrated refined and distilled shit

Lee2012Lee2012about 11 years ago
Another great one, Lynn

Forget the haters. Just like a man, woman can have some on the side. What's good for the goose.....

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Lee2012

Typical justification. What's good for the gander is good for the goose. No, don't forget the haters, forget people like you that think your opinion is the only one that counts. Never fails, every feedback has a few of these guys. Good writing, but the theme smacks of self destruction. We will see.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
If I was so pathetic

that I wouldn't let my wife 'do the work' and get herself off, that I wouldn't work on my stroke to get a little grind on, and wouldn't even talk about sex with my wife, I would deserve what poor old John was getting. That said, what a weird, wild world of infidelity Lynn has dreamed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lynn all the women you write about are whores. I don't know where you get your ideas about what is love and what is not. Did daddy do something to you when you were a kid to make you hate men and love whores so much? Every one of your stories that I read have the most detestable women in them. Keep writing about them as it's your story but I'm won't read them anymore. It sucks because you are a good writer but you write about the most horrible type of women imagineable. I can at least pity the men but the women are just horrid!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Why do these haters read your stuff?

I don't get it. Your writing is good. Your imagery is good. You write about what turns on a specific type of personality of woman. Why are these people so judgmental? This site is not exactly meant for reading nursery rhymes. So, where is the logic of reading your submissions, if this type of story doesn't fit with the mindset of these self righteous people who feel that women should not have a high libido? I don't actually fancy the cuckold stories and so I avoid them ... duh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I do think

Lynn is the best writer on Lit. Her imagination is fertile, her out put prolific. Her writing skill is polished and crafty, with no wasted words or padding. She can write male or female POV with convincing ease. Best of all, she presents the truth lying in every woman that so fascinates men, and terrifies so many weak men. She is the voice of the 21st century that defines sexual equality for women. And what a welcomed voice it is! The days of automatic submission to male control are over. My favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"The days of automatic submission to male control are over. My favorite author!"

Wrong. These women are still submitting to men, just more than one. The women written about here is described as "out of control." Where is there strength? If they were such strong women they would divorce these poor bastards and live out life the way they want. Instead they live an entire side-life in the shadows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-I do think

I do think you have some serious issues. Get help, you'll need it. Are you married? If so, I wonder why. This author writes well, but as some others have pointed out, her female characters are sluts who are more concerned with their libido then their marriages. Just once I would like to see her write a story that has some consequences for the actions of the characters. Come on, life can't always be about satisfying your basic desires. There got to be more and that is what makes an interesting story, but to each his own. Nobody is forcing me to read her stories, but I can hope someday to hit pay dirt and be able to say. "Now that's more like it". I know she's got it in her but maybe with some coaxing we can change her style at least for one story. lol Peace. (ML)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Loathe Lynn's characters, love the writing

Just a quick, brisk tour through her variant of Dante's outer levels of hell where the dammed aren't yet fully cognizant of their eventual " well done" fate. What can one do but sigh and thank the author ?

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 11 years ago
Be serious

This is an adult website where (surprise surprise) sexual fantasy is the name of the game.What idiot would come here & then complain about stories of promiscuous men & women. There must be a church website somewhere that has stories about men & women that resist the temptations of the flesh and stay true to their spouses, sort of a moral majority reading site if you will. Then you can reverse things & complain of no sex.

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Answer

@ POMPEDEPUISARD That is a VERY GOOD sexual fantasy to get revenge on cheating wife and her lover(s) to find a better woman mate instead of the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Putting a label on it. . . .

Reading comments regarding Lynn's stories from some of the comment folk are predictably repeated and generously use the words whore and slut.

Insight would require reading and development of a creative commentary imagination, so missing in too many "blasts from the pasts."

I find a good deal of insight in Lynn's works and a snap shot of a headonistic population who work hard to be inside the "club." Outside the "club" lies fear of the unknown, the collapse of the comfortable knowns, as fucked up as they may be.

Soulutions such a divorce cause a loss of wealth, humility, and common values. Creatively you can fuck around, keep the wealth and oil the wheels of status-quo. . .

Perhaps next time before tapping the word whore, try reading the story first?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff!

I don't like any of these people very much. But they probably wouldn't like me, either. Is it just a coincidence that so many of your jerk characters are lawyers?

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Mixed auvre

Lynn have some excellent Romantic Revenge stories and Consequence stories as well. I gave 5***** those stories. I do not read other type Lynn's stories.

Matt Moreau has similar type story collection auvre with total cuck stories mixed with Revenge, Consequence stories.

okayjackokayjackabout 11 years ago
Nice story

Love your stories and your writing style. This one reeks of Florida country clubs and my guess is that there is a good deal of reality in your stories. However, that does not diminish the impact of the stories. Keep up the good work. You are definitely listed in my "Favorites."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Be serious

Why does it bother you so much what others think about a story? Does it hurt you in any way? Stop reading the comments, if they upset you so much. I think it's guys like you that protest so much that should stop reading erotica altogether. I think we all know why we're here, to read erotica, it's just that some are better than others. So for once, bury that hatchet, and let each person determine his own opinion without snide remarks from the gallery. This author writes well and has a knack of writing stories, which is saying a lot, given that most stories posted lately are lacking. No comment or vote until the story is completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great writing, as usual, Lynn, but

I don't know anybody like this pair. The plot appears to be heading for a train wreck when betrayals inevitably are exposed and anger replaces lust. These characters are all so oversexed. On the other hand, this is a adult fantasy sex site. Write on!

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Being honest

I found it just a little bit dull compared to some of your other stories. Obviously, it was well-written - as always; and it brought the insecure trolls out in force - as always, but it just seemed a little bit lifeless somehow. Maybe there's better to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well, really not so great a theme..

If you bother to check her scores and her stories they mostly are low in the Loving Wife category and involve a cuckolded wimp husband. Their ideal of "revenge" is to watch and cleanup after wards.

kharrismakharrismaabout 11 years ago
Good, but not your best work thus far.

More laid-back and easygoing than many of your other stories; doesn't have the intense sizzle of "Branson" or "Connecticut", the twisted internal dialogue within the torn husband sitting on the horns of a dilemma. Well-written as ever, definitely worth the read; I'd like to see more of these folks in the future.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Nice Tidy Story

I can see what an earlier reviewer meant..this is not 'the best'...but it is a high standard you set..and it is only 'Part One' .... I love the bit about the scotch...I am from the UK and never ever take ice with good malt..sometimes with a little water...if I'm feeling stressed..no water...if Im feeling really stressed - then two straws! Nice touch of detail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
comment

Great start, can't wait to read many more stories/chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cheating wives make me sad

But you handle this story with humor and understanding, and now it looks like maybe we are headed to a happy ending. Please keep going with this story - it looks to me like it could last quite a while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous