Ladonna's Quandary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked as Ladonna approached, her movements against the light tide of people leaving the park. She smiled softly. This must be a regular destination, her timing likely intentional to offer higher odds of a quiet spot.

Then Janice hummed. Ladonna wasn't the only one. Two women had turned and approached a few yards ahead of the blonde. Reddish-brown hair seemed younger, not beyond earliest twenties, and was in a casual, pleated skirt, short enough that nearly all of her nice thighs were visible. She and the Devil must shop at the same places. Sneakers on her feet and a tissue thin, spaghetti strap top that showed her flat belly. A tiny purse's narrow shoulder strap that crossed diagonally between her breasts emphasized that she was braless. Mahogany-brown hair was older, maybe about thirty and in modest heels, panty hose, her blouse was boringly all-business, but her skirt, although longer than Red's, still ended above her knees and was the cutting-edge of business-daring that any female in this city could get away with!

Two dark brunettes. Beyond hair color and attractiveness, they looked nothing alike. But in the same few minutes in the same few blocks, Janice had encountered them. Both with the iron nads necessary to call their own shots in this city.

Janice watched. Ladonna's face seemed in a fight. There was a bit of disapproval, but it wasn't the complete sense of that which she noticed on a couple of other passers-by. Then... yes. A flick of tongue against lips. Mahogany's hand flicked out and fingers caressed Red's hand, but they didn't clench. Red's eyes darted, found no one, and she smiled and pressed her hand against those fingers.

Ladonna's face quickly worked its way from scandal to scandalized acceptance.

Mahogany and Red took the first left fork, but slowed their pace by a degree. Red's head seemed to twist quickly and her smile broadened. An instant later, Ladonna's pace slackened.

With the apparent population of the little park down to three, so far as those counting knew, Red's left hand accepted Mahogany's right. Another tactical head twist, these two were attentive to being followed. Of course they were. Janice fought down a laugh. With their lead, the pair could've reached a turn that would've left Ladonna with a blind guess, were she intent on following them. Instead, they matched pace so that the blonde could keep them in view, without having to change her own pace.

Janice saw the pair take a right and she decided to gamble. If they wanted a spot that seemingly offered privacy, BUT, it would offer a 'gallery' that allowed a viewer but both groups could pretend to be hidden, she knew of one. And these two might as well. She also hoped whatever Ladonna's original plan had been, she'd abandoned it. The woman knew this park, had been here, but had something like this been part of her experience?

Janice stepped carefully, but a truck travelling down a nearby sloped street rumbled mightily with its illegal use of engine and clutch. It was the kind of thing she could cite the driver for, but on this occasion she used the distraction to speed-walk to her destination. Her mood was mixed, happy with the noise while hoping one of her colleagues did give the asshole a ticket for illegal compression braking!

But her guess had panned out. She'd settled into a stance she could hold without moving, shielded by greenery. The lead pair had arrived and after the merest glance behind them, Mahogany grabbed Red's cheeks and kissed her hard. After an instant, Red's hands went around the other's waist before they fell to rest on ass cheeks. Their mouths settled into a softer battle, mouths clearly open and tongues darting. Janice licked her lips before she found Ladonna. The blonde had quickly settled into a spot that gave her a view of the kissing pair. She wasn't exactly hidden, but if she remained still, she could be ignored if the others wanted to.

And that seemed to be the case.

Mahogany broke the kiss and swiftly grabbed Red's hands then spun the younger woman and lifted the purse and dropped it to the ground at their feet before she pulled both of Red's hands behind her back, bent them at the elbows and gripped both wrists with her left, then roughly cupped Red's right breast with her own right hand. Janice tamed her immediate, force-trained reaction as her body tensed, and looked at Red's face.

The young woman's eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her chest rose and fell quickly, although Janice couldn't hear her breathing. The voyeur smiled and relaxed. Ladonna's mouth had dropped open, her chest movements, unclear in her blouse, seemed to have likewise increased.

Then it was Mahogany's voice. A stage whisper. Not meant to carry far, but just far enough. This was a show, Janice knew. She settled in. Who the hell were these two? Janice would never believe she knew EVERYONE, but, well, she did work hard at it. Men had the Sun and Liberty Park as unofficial if not-so-secret focal points, but for the women, well, there was no such pub or place. And it wasn't only for her personal desires, she'd been able to quietly intervene in a minor way when some of her more doctrinaire colleagues or the city fathers had decided to make a few examples.

"You slut, you dirty, dirty slut," Mahogany's voice was intentionally gruff, she punctuated her speech with nipping and licking at the well-exposed neck, "this top is almost transparent in the sun. You chose well. Riding the bus all the way downtown with your tits out for everyone to see. Did you enjoy that, huh, did you, slut?"

"Ye...," Red's grunted and paused when Mahogany squeezed her tit, she resumed with her voice pitched to the same stage whisper, "yes, mistress. I enjoyed people looking at my tits."

"I could tell, slut, your nipples were hard, but I was disappointed."

Mahogany grabbed the hem of the shirt and jerked it to expose both tits. Janice caught her exhale. The older woman had turned them to face in the direction where Ladonna had a clear view. Janice's wasn't direct, but it was obvious the young woman's tits were high and firm, if not huge, and with nipples that demanded attention.

Especially with Mahogany's fingers twisting and pulling them. Red's body shifted, but Mahogany jerked her arms and sneakered heels rose from the concrete and she let out a hard exhale. Janice knew the hold, it could be... painful. Just painful enough. If applied appropriately. Mahogany knew what she was doing.

"Let's get these where they should be, slut. So you know what I expect next time."

Holy shit, ran through Janice's mind. Who the hell is this bitch?

"Ye... yes, mistress."

Janice saw that Ladonna hadn't moved. She'd carefully set her purse and her supposed lunch in the Tupperware on the ground. Her mouth was open and her pale cheeks were red. Janice smiled at Ladonna's right hand that pressed against her own breast, one that if it were exposed the voyeur knew would be larger than these others on view.

Red's skin wasn't that pale, but her engorged nipples were dark, very dark.

"Keep them like this when you ride home," Mahogany said as she continued to coax Red's nipples even larger, "make sure everyone sees them."

"Yes, mistress," Red's eyes were still closed, her neck arched back and against Mahogany's clavicle. Red was essentially the same height, the heels gave her tormentor the advantage.

"You chose a good skirt, a proper skirt, almost. Your legs are still covered. Do you like your legs to be covered, like all of these silly, silly girls in this city?"

It took all of Janice's attention to not let out a chuckled exhale. Ladonna wasn't so successful, but her posture told Janice that Mahogany knew of the reaction. And had likely meant for it.

"No, mistress. I don't like my legs covered."

"We'll go shopping on the weekend, get you proper skirts," Mahogany said as her hand slid down a flat stomach to the waistband of the skirt that was there, a skirt that was at least tied for the shortest Janice had seen downtown and it would get admiring looks from the Devil. Did this domme bitch mean it?

"And have you worn it the way you should, eh," Mahogany's hand slid down and pressed into Red's crotch, the younger woman tried to raise her heels but her arms were jerked and held. The hand passed below the hem before it clearly reached under the cloth. An instant later it became obvious that Red had no underwear on!

Mahogany's fingers worked at Red's pussy and the victim's mouth opened and closed as an index finger inserted almost completely worked its way vertically. Concerted effort took place around a clit that cloth, angle and distance hid from Janice's view, but Ladonna's face made clear she saw everything. She didn't turn away. The hand offered what appeared to be experienced attention to Red's crotch.

"What's gone on here?" Mahogany's voice had roughened.

"I shaved my pussy, mistress, I made it clean and smooth."

"You did a good job. Did you sit properly on the bus, like a good little slut?"

Red's mouth popped wide and her heels again tried to lift but the arm hold prevented that as the hand found a sensitive spot in her crotch. It kept up its attack.

"Ye... yes, mistress. Pe... people thought they saw... but maybe they didn't."

Janice's brow knitted. Unlike the school buses with all seats facing forward, most of the city's public fleet ran benches along each outer wall of the midsections of the vehicles, to leave an open space to pack in standing passengers. Had Red... intentionally... sat on one of those benches? That would've allowed her the offerings that her answer implied!

Mahogany's fingers pressed again at pussy and clit before she grabbed the hem of the skirt and quickly tucked it into the waistband. Even Janice had a view of hairless pubic flesh. Fingers returned to pussy and clit. Red's body shook, but Mahogany didn't release her. She upped the pace and pressure.

"You little slut. Does it excite you, the air on your most private parts?"

"Yes, mistress. I like it."

"Good. Now, what do you want?"

"I want to cum, mistress. Do I deserve to cum?"

"So everyone on the bus will smell you, your scent, and know what you truly are?"

The woman was an expert, that was obvious. Janice watched the subtle changes and shifts in her hands and fingers. She'd make this little whore blow a load in the next thirty seconds, or she'd keep the bitch on edge for hours! Ladonna's eyes were wide and her body wavered, Janice worried the poor dear would faint.

Well, Janice thought, it wasn't like this wasn't five thousand percent away from what even she'd planned for the hour! And now, she had TWO MORE bitches she HAD to meet. Somehow. She might have muscles on Mahogany, but where would a battle of wills land? Red was a cute thing, would there be much of her left after such a battle?

And Ladonna. Janice's certainty firmed. Dinner. Suddenly having to wait almost ten days was going to be painful!

Red's body bucked, and Janice knew the little slut's shoulders had to be screaming! But, likely, so was her clit! This Mahogany was a pro. True, it wasn't like Red was trying to escape, but even if she did, she'd have to put in some effort.

Mahogany slowed, changed her touches to light, slow. Red mewled, squeezed her legs together.

"I'm not sure you truly deserve to cum, slut. Did you obey my every instruction?"

"Ye... yes, mistress. To the letter."

"I'll be the judge of that," Red's shoulder jerked again before Mahogany's right hand left its position and slid between their bodies and under the back of Red's tiny skirt. This time the younger woman's yelp couldn't be contained, before it turned to a low moan and her body shivered.

"You obeyed, slut."

Janice wasn't sure what, exactly, Mahogany was doing to Red. But it had upped the pleasure/pain level a fair amount. Red's body jumped and fought again, but Mahogany held her firm. The younger woman's shoulders had to be screaming! Janice heard her gasps and guessed the woman was desperate for the treatment to stop. And that she'd scream in disappointment if it DID stop.

"You didn't use the biggest one," Mahogany said and Red jumped, tried to jump, again.

"I..., uh," a shivered wave ran up Red's body, "I... can't sit. You told me I had to sit on the bus. I... used---."

Holy shitting fuck balls, Janice barely kept the thought silent, that bitch's got a plug up her ass. Or... ben wa balls? And she'd ridden a bus from... where?

"The next biggest one. You're such a good slut. I'll let you off this time."

Red's body shivered again. Ladonna's expression showed confusion. Utter, complete confusion.

"You get your reward, slut," Mahogany's hand returned to Red's pussy. Her fingers worked quickly and her lips and teeth worked at Red's neck. Red's body bucked, obvious tension in her shoulders told Janice's experienced gaze the woman should be doing little more than begging for release.

But that wasn't the release she wanted!

Ladonna's right hand had pressed her dress against her own crotch. But it stayed still. Her other hand fought against... some invisible force that tried to push it away from her left breast.

"Let it rip, stupid bitch," Janice mouthed silently.

"Aaahhh," was the most eloquent of the series of sounds that Red made. Mahogany's fingers forced what seemed to be a series of orgasms from Red's body. Even the older woman grunted once when Red's feet popped off the ground and forced her entire weight into her tortured shoulders and bent elbows.

Mahogany's fingers pushed the woman to more climaxes. Red's neck arched back until her face looked directly upward. Primal groans and snarls were all that emerged from her open mouth. Her legs wavered and went rubbery, her weight again forced onto shoulders that flexed and twitched.

Red's body crumpled. Mahogany's hand left the woman's crotch and her right arm wrapped around Red's waist, but it seemed only to prevent her slut from pitching forward onto her face. Mahogany held with one arm almost the whole of the other woman's weight through her shoulders and arms!

Janice nodded with admiration. The woman was stronger than she looked! Red was slender, but not tiny, five-five or so. Mahogany was only a shade taller without her heels. Truly a worthy foe.

Ladonna's pale face was deeply flushed! Her stance had widened and her right hand pressed rhythmically between her legs. Her left had settled onto that breast.

After a moment, Red's legs firmed and she settled to ease her shoulders, but they weren't yet released. Mahogany's right arm left the waist and the hand rose to a mouth that still aided breathing.

"Clean my fingers, slut, taste yourself, smell what everyone on the bus will smell."

The younger woman inhaled slowly as fingers waved slowly under her nose. Then she started with the pinkie finger and took each one fully into her mouth and pulled back slowly, sucking hard as she went. Cleaning done, the hand pinched and pulled first the engorged right nipple, then the left. Then she grabbed the shirt and restored its limited coverage before she flicked the skirt and the front fell with a slight bounce. Red jumped when her arms were again brutalized, but her eyes stayed closed and her gasp was as much pleasure as not. Her captor's right hand went under the back of her skirt again and must've jerked the butt plug as punctuation to the explicit instructions.

"Find yourself a boy on your way home, slut, use your voice, your new perfume. But warn him. Your pussy has had all the pleasure it will have today, but the hole he will use is well on its way to being ready, show him. Tell him it will be his as often as he can take it this night only, but that will be his only avenue of pleasure and only after I'm home. Your mouth will pleasure me while he takes his. You will give him food and drink and entertain him but you will not touch."

"Yes... yes, mistress," Red said, her voice unsteady. Janice guessed it was post-coital lassitude and pain, not an objection to the instructions she'd just been given! There'd been a tone of anticipation mixed in. Red would obey. Some lucky asshole had one hell of an evening ahead of him! Mahogany's hand reappeared.

Ladonna blinked. Her face morphed, clearly in thought. Janice wondered if the woman had the experience to interpret all of this. But then she looked embarrassed.

Mahogany had released Red's arms with deliberate pace. Janice watched Red's eyes open and her mouth opened and closed as she flexed muscles and tried to drain the lactic acid from her arms and shoulders. Mahogany grabbed those shoulders and spun the woman and again grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. Hard.

But she kept their bodies separated. In fact, even during the 'punishment,' their bodies had barely touched. Part of it was simply fastidiousness, covered in her girlfriend's sweat wasn't the way to spend an office afternoon. But, some scent? She'd have picked up a bit, but if she worked with men, they'd be clueless. An office full of women? That'd be... interesting.

Ladonna took that opportunity to lean and grab the lunch she'd ignored and her purse and she turned. She walked quickly on her toes and kept her low heels off the hard path.

Janice made her decision. This hadn't been her plan for the 'accidental' meeting, but it'd been even better. Her other intuitions about Ladonna seemed to be accurate and Janice hadn't needed to risk revealing any clues. She'd let that woman go back to her office. They had a date a week from Friday and fleeting thoughts about breaking it had been rejected. Plans in motion.

The remaining pair broke their kiss. Red bent at the waist with her feet wide to retrieve her tiny purse, with her back coincidentally to Janice. A flash of silver and the skirt was again in place. Janice smiled. Restored across her chest, the strap ensured the rampant nipples were indeed just visible, even in the shaded light of the grove.

Mahogany grabbed Red's hand and led her away.

Wait. Coincidental? Or not? Janice paused then dismissed the thought. Nothing for that now. But she'd review later. Sloppiness here, an inadvertent cough or breath, was one thing, at another time it might be fatal. To her, or worse, to a colleague.

Assuming these two would return from whence they came, Janice knew a way to head them off. She wanted to learn which was Mahogany's building. Or, would their target be a bus stop for Red? From any of the nearby stops, she could go anywhere in the city or eventually the Valley, flashing her dripping, shaved gash as she went!

Janice looped in the opposite direction. She'd use an alley that should put her a half block ahead if they kept the pace they'd used to arrive and she'd meet her targets. If not, her task would be harder.

She'd thought she'd turned the tables on Detective Shaw at the Spring Carnival, who thought only Brenda had known of her boy toy. Plucking Janice from patrol to be a photographer had been an actual offering of training, but also her secret humble-brag. It'd backfired on the teacher-turned-detective who had an apparently uncontrollable lust for younger men. Way younger men, this Terry wasn't her first! Instead, it seemed Janice was the one falling deeper into debt by the day!

Dinner

Janice

Janice sipped her beer to hide her smile. Spencer, her 'date,' was surprisingly attractive. For a guy, at least. There was the merest layer of softness on top of a decent build, he'd not pass for leather boy or even Shaw's boy toy, but he wasn't yet on the pudginess freeway exit that Ladonna's Braxton had already taken. Like them, he was 'of the Faith,' which was the least surprising fact about him. But unlike the host couple's combination of ill-fitted polyester-blend suit and figure-denying midi-dress, he was fashion central. He obviously paid attention to his clothes.