Ladonna's Quandary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ladonna started to speak but then her mouth just locked open. She closed it and shrugged. Janis stood and grabbed Ladonna's hands and pulled the woman up.

"Put those on, no bra," Janice pointed to the white pile of cum-stained garments on the far sofa cushion, "that pair. And, NO shower. If Red can wander all over the city wearing her cum perfume, so can we. Not like anyone at Crown Burgers will notice."

Ladonna looked at the garments, then at Janice and bit her lip.

"They're..."

"Wet. Yes. From you. Put them on."

After a moment she shrugged and sidled over to begin dressing.

"Yes, mistress."

"You can put on casual shoes, unless you WANT to wear these."

"I have keds, mistress," Ladonna said lightly.

"Now, I don't have to be at work until six. And, unless I misunderstood, Braxton will be gone all afternoon."

"Yes, mistress," Ladonna said as she shimmied the garment top over still erect nipples. Janice liked the view. She quickly pulled on her jean shorts and sleeveless tee, skipped bra and panties in sympathy with her victim. Once Ladonna had pulled her bottoms on, the messy cum spot obvious, Janice spoke firmly.

"Now, take me to your closest. Like Red, we're going to make sure you dress to impress. Starting today, you're a new woman. But I won't make you ride the bus. I'll drive."

Ladonna bit her lip. Her eyes locked on Janice's nipples, their shapes clear against the cloth of her shirt. She smiled.

"Yes, mistress."

*****

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this tale. If you have feedback or comments, please don't hesitate. If you feel like checking out my other stories, simply click on my author's name.