Ladonna's Quandary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while he hadn't joined her in choosing an alcoholic beverage, his disapproval had been pro-forma. It seemed this part of the night might not be the disaster she'd expected.

Janice's pantsuit was new, the result of an ill-tempered shopping expedition with Detectives Shaw and desPlain. They'd picked out a series of beautifully feminine skirts and dresses, all lovely. And all utterly outside anything Janice gave two shits about. Or would ever wear a first time, much less a second. She'd finally worn them down to agreement on her dark gray pants with matching jacket, and a pale red blouse. She might even wear it again someday!

But where the hell Spencer had bought his blue suit was a mystery. Men's stores abounded, the Faithful frowned on too much casual, but they objected as strongly to spending a dollar more than was absolutely required.

Her new blonde friend had refused to pass on even so much as Spencer's name before their arrival here and insisted that he wouldn't get hers. She'd even accepted Ladonna's refusal to pass on to the poor guy that his blind date was on the force. Gender was of no matter, plenty of 'normal' people just didn't mesh with cops.

But Spencer had seemed to accept Janice's profession with at least a bit of interest. Like most, he'd had few interactions with law enforcement, beyond a couple of speeding tickets.

"That was the highway patrol," Janice had said at the end of the story, "amateurs. I eat them for snacks."

She'd known Braxton did something in sporting goods, left Ladonna to her own devices to play golf most Saturdays and was probably fucking hookers regularly. Well, that last item Janice hadn't yet confirmed. It was just her intuition. And the only hint she'd received was that Spencer had some sort of relationship to the couple through that.

He was a golf pro at the Country Club! From that, he worked with Braxton's company promoting clothes and equipment, all that sort of shit. Not that it mattered all that much, his goal was to qualify for the PGA Q-School late in the year. He'd fallen just short the previous year but improved results so far this year had built up his ranking. His ultimate target was getting his PGA Tour Card.

"So you should be practicing right now?" Janice had asked with an amused tone.

He'd seemed genuinely amused at her tone! "Ladonna insisted. She wouldn't tell me what you did, just that our schedules might mesh. And that I needed to let go of my club sometimes."

Her smile at his tone had been genuine, to her surprise. It hadn't been about golf.

It wasn't a sport she'd ever played or thought much about before joining the force, but she'd had patrol partners who wouldn't shut their yaps about it. She'd dug in and learned the rules, history, traditions, Arnie Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Sam Snead. The PGA. She'd even cajoled an acquaintance of a friend to take her to play a couple of rounds. It hadn't been fun, she'd finally understood the joke about how the Scots had invented golf and then needed to invent scotch to deal with having invented golf.

All to the goal of shutting them the fuck down when it got to be too much. For some, a woman alongside them wasn't right anyway, a woman who didn't know shit about golf was a 'double bogey.' But a woman who knew as much as they did about the game? Then we're not talking about golf.

But it'd also led to the odd pleasurable patrol, usually after some big tournament over the previous weekend. Close observation of the 'dedicated' golfers she'd played with, the gulf between 'playing' to 'playing at PGA level' had been quickly apparent to her. She admired honed skills. A shared interest on a patrol could make the hours and stress melt away.

Spencer had been surprised at Janice's knowledge of the sport. He'd understood it was an academic approach, but he'd appreciated it. Ladonna had been surprised, it apparently wasn't her place to know anything about Braxton's hobby. As usual, her husband's eye was mostly on the shapely ass of the waitress.

"See, I KNEW you two would be perfect," Ladonna had said.

"With your habits, you spend a fair bit of time at, uh, in the sun, Spencer?" Janice asked. He raised an eyebrow and flashed a smile.

"With my skin," he said as he looked at her, "can't go freely. Bit of cover."

Their eyes locked. Ladonna's gaze swung from one to the other, a smile on her face.

If only she knew, Janice thought. Well, soon.

Main courses done, Janice again scandalized the table by asking for a coffee when their desserts arrived. Spencer again didn't join her but his overblown 'harrumph' of disapproval almost caused her to break out laughing. She winked at him when she knew Ladonna's attention was on Spencer and her husband's was again on the waitress's ass. Janice grabbed her purse, an accessory she almost never carried. But it was necessary tonight.

"I need to freshen up," Janice said in what she considered her most 'girly' tone, she thought she sounded ridiculous but Ladonna brightened at it.

"I'll join you," Ladonna said. She picked up her purse.

A woman walked out of the women's restroom and Janice held the door, they all nodded, and she gestured and Ladonna entered. A second woman in a deep red dress dried her hands and nods went around again, her exit a moment later left the occupant count of the room at two.

Janice left an empty stall between hers and Ladonna's. Both doors closed.

She hadn't really needed this room, not for its usual purpose. She opened her purse and ensured her secret item was there. She held her door ajar and listened. When she heard movement from Ladonna's stall, she pulled her door fully open and stood at the entrance.

No one else entered the room.

As Ladonna's door opened, Janice walked quickly and met a surprised Ladonna as the blonde stared out from her stall. Janice pushed into the stall and forced Ladonna back so the woman had to sidestep the toilet. The intruder pushed the door closed and latched it without taking her eyes from Ladonna's, and by feel put her purse strap over the hook.

"Wha... Jani...."

Janice grabbed the blonde's cheeks.

"Remember this move?"

Janice put her lips against Ladonna's. The woman couldn't back away. Janice kept her eyes open, and they twinkled at Ladonna's wide eyes. But after an instant, the blonde's eyes focused and held the other's. After another moment, Janice shuffled backward and pulled Ladonna in front of the toilet.

With a swift twist, she spun Ladonna and replicated Mahogany's arm hold but was careful to exert minimal pressure. This blonde wasn't a suspect, after all! She used her other arm to pull the surprise from her purse.

"Ow... uh, Janice! You're hurting me," Ladonna said, more surprise than pain in her voice.

"Nah," Janice growled, "I COULD. But I don't want to HURT you... I have other plans for you, sweet, sweet Ladonna."

Janis reached around Ladonna and ran her hand slowly across the blonde's right breast. She'd been right, of course, the woman was stacked! But denied it to the world! Sad. Plenty more than Mahogany or Red had, maybe even as much as that brunette friend from her building.

"See this, Ladonna? You know what it is, right?"

"What? HUH? That... I don't--, OW!"

Janice had given her captive's arms a gentle nudge.

"I saw your expression, my not-so-innocent Ladonna. I saw it in City Creek when that dark-haired domme gave her cute little slut her orders. You understood. I was, frankly, surprised."

"Ci... uh," Ladonna's breathing was fast and ragged, "City Creek?"

Janice imitated Mahogany, used the exact spot that woman had used on Red's neck and nuzzled. She used her surprise and caressed two magnificent, if well-hidden, tits. Then she pulled her hand between their bodies and pressed it between Ladonna's legs and pushed it against an asshole that was too well defended for easy access. For now.

"You know the little bus-riding slut I'm talking about. You know where this was. You didn't even bother eating your lunch, I bet your panties were soaking wet. Did you go into the bathroom at work and rub yourself?"

"You were THERE?" Ladonna's voice was low, a confused but strident tone, embarrassment and surprise clear.

"You forget what I am," Janice whispered into an ear before she nipped at it, "finding out about people is what I do. I know about you. More than you know, because I let myself know it."

She twisted and pushed the item in her hand against Ladonna. The woman squirmed, but Janice's grip on her arms was firm.

"I bought this gift for you, your very own butt plug. It's tiny, I bet that little whore and her mistress would laugh at this one. But, as you've never had one--."

"Maybe you're wrong," Ladonna said. Janice chuckled.

"You're going to claim that white-bread husband of yours buys these for you? Pull my other one," Janice said. She nuzzled Ladonna's neck again.

"Now, I have lube. Want to put this in now? Give hubby a surprise when he bends you over the couch when you get home?"

Ladonna let out a series of sounds. None of them coalesced into actual words but Janice felt at least some of them would almost be laughter. She agreed. Braxton bending this sweet piece of woman-flesh over before the front door had even closed and slamming his shaft into her wasn't just unlikely, it was inconceivable. Her captive grunted when she ground the butt plug in with considerable force.

"Okay, sweet Ladonna. We'll practice with it tomorrow."

"To... tomorrow?"

"Braxton leaves at 10 for his golf, right? He'll be gone all day, right?"

Ladonna responded with a grunted 'uh huh' that ended in a rising tone. A question. But not to the answer, it was an implied 'why.' Fuck you, Shaw, English teaching bitch!

"I'll be over at 10:30. I expect you stripped down to your garment. And, the highest heels you have. NOTHING ELSE."

She ground the butt plug into its intended target location again.

"We'll have fun, just the two of us. Oh, and your hair loose."

"You... you're scaring me, Janice, you can't mean...," Ladonna's voice still wasn't angry. It wasn't, quite, resignation. It did carry confusion. But Janice was certain there was that kernel of curiosity too.

She gave Ladonna's neck a last kiss then pulled the butt plug away from her and slowly released the woman's arms.

"Work them a bit, like that little slut did, she's much more used to it than you are."

Ladonna exhaled hard, but obeyed. Janice shifted and grabbed both purses and stored the butt plug in Ladonna's. Then she stood at the door for a moment, then nodded. She unlatched it and forced Ladonna back to open the door, then quickly stepped out of the stall. Ladonna blinked but after a moment followed silently and Janice handed the woman's purse over.

"Careful, you never know what might be in a purse."

Ladonna looked at her purse then at Janice. Her eyes were wide.

"Like, a prescription for birth control pills," Janice said very softly. Ladonna's mouth dropped open.

"It was in your notebook, when you took my phone number," Janice said, her voice with none of the gruff command when in the stall, "my whole life is dedicated to seeing details, glances. It's why I'm a damned good cop."

The door to the restroom opened, both women glanced. Ladonna might be unfashionable, Janice thought, but at least she didn't have these ridiculous goddamn shoulder pads that'd be out of place on an NFL player! The woman nodded at them and slipped into a stall.

"C'mon, let's wash up and get back. Our men expect us to talk about them, but well, not too much," Janice said and led them to the sinks. Then she led them out and held the door, Ladonna whispered as she went past, but the sudden noise from the dining room made it an unnecessary precaution.

"Te... 10:30?"

"Just remember what I told you," Janice said as she let the door close and walked alongside the blonde, "and for tonight, I might just take that boy you brought for me and fuck his brains out."

Ladonna stumbled and stopped and stared at Janice, who smirked at the dropped jaw of the other woman.

"Well, yeah, it's up to him, I mean, he has to be UP for it," Janice said in a lilting cadence, "but I think I'll offer. I really do like him. No time to waste!"

She turned and walked with a jaunty pace. Ladonna caught her after three steps.

"You won't?"

"Ok, okay. I'll wait until the third date, that's the rule, right? But a bit of above the waist action on the first date, right? I always get these rules mixed up. Ah, dessert's here."

Ladonna's face was a mess of emotions as Janice led them to the table. Both men looked up. Braxton went right back to his lemon cake and ice cream but Spencer and Janis traded smiles.

"Ladonna was just reminding me of the rules, Spencer," he raised an eyebrow, "we wouldn't want to act improperly, would we?"

"Perish the thought," he said. Ladonna sat and blinked as her gaze again swung between Spencer and Janice.

"This mousse is excellent," Spencer said, "dig in."

They'd just waved at Braxton and Ladonna's car as it drove into the twilight not-quite darkness of the longest days of the year. Janice slipped her arm around Spencer's, he accepted the touch.

"I told Ladonna I was going to fuck your brains out," she said, he let out a quick chuckle, "but she was shocked so I promised her we'd save that for the third date. Everything above the waist tonight!"

"Ah, the rules," he said, "but only sluts do above the waist on the FIRST date. Gotta get to the second for that. And then, only through clothes."

"No, REAL sluts are cute little things who barely hide butt plugs under ridiculously short skirts and cover their tits with see-through clothes," Janice said, "and ride buses and pick up boys while doing it."

"Ohh kay," Spencer said, "there's a story there I think I need to hear."

"Especially as Ladonna knows the slut in question, well, kind of."

"Ladonna? Um, the blonde whose ass is so tight it squeaks?"

"I... have plans to address THAT issue," Janice said, he chuckled again, "but forget the rules. Marry me?"

He laughed. "Why not. Not like both of us would ever be home same time."

"I'm not a willowy blonde. Isn't that required for when you start winning the big tournaments?"

"Yeah, I'd have to dump you. Ladonna's hooked me up with a couple likely ones..."

"But your willowy blonde might want sex. From you."

"Knew something was off about them. Trade-offs."

"You like pinball?"

"Changing the subject, officer?"

"Yeah, I want another beer, I know a place. Not a bar, won't besmirch your reputation. Much. Although, being seen with me, not so sure."

He shook his head. "Not the Sun?"

She chuckled. "I get your reasons. But, me?"

"Janice, you're an attractive girl, even if your biceps put mine to shame. Won't do my reputation any harm to be spotted with you. It's not like I'm THAT well known. But, well, the normies will get the utterly wrong right impression."

"You sweet-talkin' ass. C'mon," she pulled and he followed her, "I'll drive. Leave your car here?"

"Who am I to disobey the long arm of the law."

Wills

Janice

Janice grinned as she held the screen door open. She tilted her head slightly, but made no move to enter the house that was simply another cookie in a cookie cutter neighborhood in one of the suburbs around the Valley.

"C'mon," Ladonna hissed as she held the wooden front door open and stood back, "hurry. Someone--."

"Might see me? I'm pretty sure that at least some of these nice neighbors have heard all about your new friend, and the set up and all that. Maybe even that I'm a cop. But, I didn't wear my uniform, just boring shorts and a tee. And, well, just 'cuz I have this bag," Janet jiggled the black bag, "doesn't mean much. And... you're looking damn fine, girl!"

Janice let her gaze run down the blonde's body. Her hair was loose, just a bit of a wave to it as it fell to her breasts and down her back.

And what breasts. They jiggled under the thin, white fabric. She'd obeyed the instructions and the garment's top couldn't constrain them, not alone. That was perfect. Her nipples weren't as perky as Red's or the Devil's, but she likely matched Spawner of Demons for size, but that lucky, lucky whore was some sort of freak of nature. Like her daughter. There was a bit of sag here, not bad, all things considered, but more than that lucky, lucky bitch, even older than Shaw!

Janice enjoyed Ladonna's feet as they shuffled and her eyes swiveled. These HAD to be the most ridiculous heels this slut owned.

"You are looking good, Ladonna, I love the heels," Janice said and added a soft whistle. The blonde's mouth moved but she didn't say anything.

Janice finally made a show of a quick look either side and walked slowly into the house. She could've packaged Ladonna's relief as the woman backed up. Janice closed the screen door with a soft touch before she took a couple of more steps and pushed the front door closed.

It was dark. Unsurprisingly, the curtains were closed. Janice paused to let her eyes adjust as Ladonna stood a few steps away, her hands rubbed. She was covered from neck to mid-thighs by thin fabric, as she'd been told to be.

"Don't you think keeping the curtains closed is a mistake, Ladonna? Don't you think that might be... suspicious?"

"Wha... you..."

"Well, you keep the sheers closed on a bright day like this, right?"

The blonde's mouth moved and again failed to speak. But she nodded.

"So...," Janice said firmly and pointed with her right arm.

Ladonna gave a tiny nod and walked to the large, front window. She stood to the side and grabbed the cord. Direct sun wouldn't hit that window until the afternoon, so the room brightened but didn't glare. Two tall evergreens at either edge of the window cast soft shadows and partially blocked the view.

"Happy?"

"Happy 'mistress,'" Janice said firmly.

Ladonna's mouth moved in a 'what,' but she didn't say it.

Janice set her bag on the coffee table, an inappropriate name for any piece of furniture in this house. She looked at the small butt plug that had been already present on the table.

"You heard how that little slut in the tiny skirt spoke, Ladonna, I expect no less. Now, come over here. Don't worry, no one will see."

Ladonna took two steps, stopped and looked at the window. After a squinted look at the window she walked and stood a couple of steps in front of Janice.

"Wh... why are you here?" Ladonna said and Janice's smile turned to a glare.

"Mistress," Ladonna added. Her face was a mask of surprise, as if she couldn't believe she'd just said the word.

"Very good, Ladonna. You liked that, didn't you?"

Ladonna licked her lips but stayed silent.

As she had in the stall, Janice sped forward and grabbed Ladonna's cheeks. With her heels, Janice had to reach up and bend her neck and pull the blonde's mouth to hers. This time she didn't simply press lips against lips, but she met them with a slow collision. Ladonna's hands fluttered at her sides, but didn't push her away.

Janice formed her lips to match the other woman's, whose mouth seemed to spasm for an instant before it settled into a complementary shape to the other mouth. Janice's hands moved and worked their way through blonde hair and caressed each side of the neck. Her lips separated and nudged corresponding flesh to follow and her tongue used the gap to enter enemy territory. As the lips spread, the tongue upped its search for its own victim. And found it. It had initially retreated, but as one hand continued the caresses on its owner's neck and another found her waist and moved to the ass, the tongue emerged to defend its territory.

Janice pulled the now-taller woman against her. She'd worn a bra that offered as much uplift as she'd ever used, liked the pressure of the big tits Right There on hers. She slid her hand around and to the lower swell of a nicely shaped ass cheek.