All Comments on 'Lady Agnes' Two Fiancés'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; When I was a little girl, we used to visit my gran's aunt, who had been a nurse in the WW1 and I was told by others that she had lost several boy-friends. With the war over and the dire shortage of men, she remained single. Whenever we visited her, there was always another lady of her own age, also a `miss' they had shared their house for over sixty years, now I don't know if they were lovers or not, I was never told and those that knew are long dead, but I honestly hope that they were and enjoyed each other, because they had earned any love they had and if it upset some people, TOUGH SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These stories are lots of things, but they aren't erotic at all. They certainly aren't hot, which is a designator that this story has on the new stories list page of this site. You should post these on a history blog.

oggbashanoggbashanover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry, Anon two. the rating of 'hot' is because people like the story, not for its erotic content which should be minimal in Romance anyway. You think it is inappropriate. The votes disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oggbashan posts another story well worth 5 stars.

And so it goes

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensover 2 years ago

Great story -- 5*

I lived and worked in the UK for a few years and came to know how deeply the Great War affected that country. I have no doubt that in WW I there were a number of women as heroic as Lady Agnes. Please keep writing. I enjoy all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nicely done

As an aircraft and auto historian, I enjoyed the story, you got the details correct...though I wonder if many Mercer Raceabouts were sold in the UK?

My wife is a former remember if the QARANC....the successor to the QAIMNS you mention. Again, your history was spot on!

ValendonValendonover 2 years ago

As a pilot and erstwhile history buff, I loved it!! (Wish current day attitudes toward women aviators were as generous as her squadron's!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...