Lady Aline and the Quim-Hound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aline's father unlatched the dog cage and gently pulled her out, and after a warm hug that pressed their torsos together hard, he untied her leash and handed it to Hercules, with the command "Hold!" Hercules gripped Aline's leash firmly, and she sat at attention on the floor next to her quim-hound. Her father proceeded to release and untie Baroness Carlotta and Lady Miriam, with great respect. He observed the dignified Baroness's still leaking nipples, and shook his head in sympathy. "We had better get you back home first, Baroness," he promised, and took their leashes into his own hands. The ladies all politely ignored Aline's father's obvious erection, which mirrored Hercules's very obvious one, and graciously heeled.

He led Carlotta and Miriam out of the cabin and down the ship's gangplank, along the pier, and back into the city, followed by Hercules, leading Aline on her leash, and all surrounded by a group of her father's guards. He kept a rapid pace, and the ladies managed to keep up with him, the Baroness's milk-heavy breasts in particular bouncing vigorously and dribbling milk as she trotted along. Before they reached the Baroness's home, however, Carlotta's own quim-hound finally found her, followed by a pair of running guardsmen. Carlotta's quim-hound nosed her crotch in delight, before Aline's father handed him Carlotta's leash, and the pair took off at a run for Carlotta's home. Aline could only imagine how desperate Carlotta was by now to get back to her babies and get milked; she smiled in sympathy as the Baroness's freckled, fleshy ass was led at a rapid trot around a corner.

After they delivered Miriam to her grateful parents (strangely, Miriam's quim-hound still had not located her quim, which was shameful--maybe he was too young?), Aline was finally heading for home, and very grateful to be on her way, and especially to be led by her loyal canine companion. She wondered whether the maids would make more of a fuss over her, or Hercules; Hercules was the hero of the day, after all. Aline would just be happy to be home. She looked forward to exchanging sniffs with her lovely mother.

Along the way, they met several other ladies being taken for a walk, and the well-trained Hercules obligingly paused so that Aline and the others could sniff each other's nethers. Courtesy was so important, Aline thought to herself; it was what set people like her apart from people like the dreadful Browns. (She briefly wondered what would happen to them now. If Molly was so upset about her three days in the stocks for violating the sumptuary laws, she really was not going to like what she got after a multiple kidnapping, of noble ladies, no less.)

As she lay curled up in her own bed again that night, suddenly missing Hercules's warmth, Aline reflected once again how wonderful and peaceful her life was (except for today, and Aline hoped she would never ever have another adventure). The next day, she was supposed to be walked by another of her brothers for the first time. Her other brothers had always used Aline for practice in walking a lady, in preparation for the time when they would have ladies of their own to walk, so Aline was quite used to this. She just hoped her brother would not be too clumsy about it or yank her too hard. No doubt there would be a lot of petting and stroking, but she enjoyed that. Otherwise, Aline was looking forward to spending the whole day playing find-the-quim with her darling Hercules; it made her happy to see him so happy.

Aline wondered sleepily how long it would take for Hercules to get used to their new home after she got married. It would definitely take some retraining before her quim-hound understood that that was where he was to bring her from now on. Aline trusted that her new husband would have that all arranged; but she feared that

until Hercules finally got it, every time he caught her she was going to be galloped back to her parent's home, and that would be a long, long ways on all fours... And a long ways being led back to her new home and handed back to her new husband. She just hoped that he would be as patient with Hercules as she was.

12