Lady Aline's Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Aristocratic puppy girl's wedding finally approaches.
7.7k words
4.83
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this story follows the events in https://literotica.com/s/alines-great-quim-hound-handicap)

It was a cool autumn morning some time after the First Annual Quim-Hound Handicap that had made Lady Aline's voluptuous mother, Lady Lisbeth, and her formidable quim-hound Brutus famous throughout the kingdom. Aline herself, of course, had gained some fame along with her Hercules as the second-place team. As the King himself had acknowledged, however, it was Lady Lisbeth's naked flesh that had made a thousand cocks rise up together to salute her beauty at the end of the race, even though it had been Brutus's ferocious will and absolute mastery of Lisbeth that had pulled her and her fragrant quim to victory. Aline herself had hoped to win, but she was immensely proud of her mother, and fervently believed that Lisbeth fully deserved her reputation as the greatest beauty in the kingdom.

That beauty was fully on display now, of course, as Aline and her mother, on all fours, were led on their leashes by Aline's father past the enormous oil painting commemorating Brutus's and Lisbeth's famous victory. (In Aline's kingdom, aristocratic ladies remained completely naked at all times except for their collars and leashes.) Aline's father, as had become his custom, paused to admire the painting, which showed Brutus, a giant even among his massive kind, leaping down the hillside at the end of the race-course with Lisbeth's leash held firmly in his jaws.

Lisbeth, naturally on all fours as well, was springing after him, with her limbs outstretched and her eyes fixed on her great quim-hound, with her alabaster brow furrowed in concentration and determination never to let Brutus down. The court painter had done a wonderful job of capturing how the glorious globes of Lisbeth's bosom, crowned by her thick nipples, seemed from below to float weightless in space as she flew down the hill after her quim-hound, her muscular thighs spread to reveal her gorgeous bush and vulva.

Aline gazed up at the painting in awe from her position on the floor, and hoped that familiarity would never cause her to forget her admiration for her mother. She felt a surge of love again as she glanced over and smiled at her beautiful mother, who, like her, had sat back on her heels at attention as soon as Aline's father had stopped (both of them were perfectly leash-trained, of course, and were waiting only for a twitch of their leashes to continue moving forward, heeling to the left of Aline's father). Aline thought her father was quite right to treasure this painting that had immortalized his greatest treasure, Aline's mother.

Brutus and Hercules, as usual, were following their mistresses' quims down the hall, and had paused as well, but with their eyes locked onto the naked hindquarters it was their duty to guard. Aline thought it a pity that Brutus, who was after all a dog, could not appreciate art, even if it honored him. At least he had gotten a reward he probably did enjoy: the demand for Brutus's stud services had skyrocketed after the Handicap, and the champion quim-hound had covered so many quim-hound bitches lately that it was a miracle he could even walk (though maybe she should have been wondering if his bitches had been able to walk afterwards, knowing Brutus). Aline wondered how many of Brutus's pups she and Hercules would have to race against in the coming years. They would be ferocious rivals, she knew, regardless of their future ladies' assets.

Hercules had done a bit of stud service himself, and Aline had naturally accompanied him, as Lisbeth had accompanied Brutus; quim-hounds tended to get upset when parted for too long from their quims (besides, it was only fair, considering how many times Brutus must have watched her mother being rogered). It had been wonderful for Aline to watch the enthusiasm and vigor with which Hercules had pounded his mate. She had been so happy for him when he knotted the bitch! Aline loved watching sex, though she had yet to experience its pleasures herself.

Aline caught her mother's eye, and winked; Lisbeth blushed. The look of smug satisfaction on Lisbeth's face this morning had been soon explained when Aline and her mother sniffed each other's quims in their daily formal greeting (with Aline raising her vulva first for her mother's inspection, of course). Lisbeth's musky scent revealed her continued arousal and recent vigorous copulation, and Aline thought she also detected traces of her father's semen.

Aline was definitely interested in men, but even so, she had to acknowledge that her mother was the most desirable woman she had ever seen. The graceful sway of her mother's breasts and buttocks was hypnotic, and her mother's warm scent was entrancing. Even now, Aline fantasized a little about leaning over and catching one of Lisbeth's ripe-cherry nipples in her mouth, and playing with it for hours. Sometimes when they were exchanging formal sniff-greetings in the morning, it took an effort not to stretch her tongue forward and start lapping hungrily at Lisbeth's lush and juicy quim. How would the gentle Lisbeth respond? With shock, or amused interest?

Apprehension about how Brutus might react to such a flagrant violation of Lisbeth's quim kept Aline from ever acting on these fantasies. Like everyone else, she was a little afraid of Brutus. He knew she was a family member, but she would not put it past him to clamp his teeth onto her buttocks and use that grip to lift her bodily off her luscious mother. Aline shivered at the thought. She hoped no one could tell from her face that she had been lusting after her own mother.

Aline could fully appreciate why all those thousand cocks would be saluting her mother, though; Lady Lisbeth could arouse lust in a marble statue. Living in the same household, if Aline had a cock, it would be hard as a rock all the time. Aline did not understand how her brothers could bear it. Aline herself had given them plenty of erections (which everyone politely ignored, as was proper), but though she knew she was very desirable, she was not on her mother's level, at least not yet (she had hopes). She was sure that her mother inspired countless wet dreams; Aline knew for a fact that she herself had inspired more than one. She had heard her brothers discussing them in explicit detail while walking her, along with their usual flattering comments about their sister's anatomy. That was more or less inevitable when the anatomy in question was on display all the time, she thought.

Aline grinned at her mother; it was wonderful to see her parents enjoying each other so much. Apparently they were working hard on the King's injunction that Lisbeth should birth as many daughters as possible. Not that they needed much encouragement -- Aline's parents seemed to make love constantly. Aline wished them luck; she would like to have some little sisters, but although Lisbeth was extremely fertile, her husband's seed seemed to produce mostly boys. Aline had more brothers than she really needed, to be honest.

Breakfast

Her father led them out onto the sunlight on the high terrace overlooking the back garden and grounds, and handed Aline's leash to Hercules. Her beloved hound led her eagerly over to her long stuffed leather cushion in front of the bowls that the maids had set out for Hercules and her, and they lay down together, faces over the bowls, with Aline folding her limbs under her and snuggling up to her companion's furry side for warmth. Her father and her brothers, who were already seated at their table next to Aline's cushion, were dressed for the brisk weather, unlike the naked ladies, but then aristocratic ladies were expected to be stoic about such things. In any case, the cool breeze stiffened their pretty nipples nicely, Aline thought; and looking good was expected of a lady.

Aline and her quim-hound, like her brothers, respectfully held off from eating as Lady Lisbeth curled up on a cushion similar to Aline's at her father's feet, with Brutus close by her side. Everyone waited until Lisbeth and Brutus, wearing their matching collars, lowered their faces together to their bowl and started eating, with Brutus naturally taking the lion's share; Lisbeth tended to wait until Brutus raised his head or drank from their water bowl before she darted her head down for a quick bite.

The same thing was happening at Aline's and Hercules's bowl, of course; with the quim-hounds weighing over 200 pounds and easily twice the size of their ladies, it was only natural that they got most of the food, and that the ladies deferred to them. Fortunately the maids knew from long practice how much to place in the bowls to satisfy both hounds and ladies; Brutus and Hercules usually (though not always) left enough behind for the ladies to finish eating. And the food bowls held not just meat and pastries, but also some chopped fruit and vegetables, which did not interest the great hounds at all.

The conversation over breakfast was limited to the men, of course, since ladies never spoke. Lisbeth and Aline did glance up with interest when Aline's father and brothers spoke about quim-hound racing, a topic which closely concerned both of them. The King's new quim-hound training center would be opening soon, and Brutus and Lisbeth were expected to make a public appearance at the opening ceremony, which would be an excellent opportunity to show off both those magnificent specimens. The ceremony would likely involve Brutus's leading Lisbeth through a training run over the new obstacle course, and maybe they could persuade the organizers to let Aline and Hercules take part as well.

Aline, for her part, was excited to get an opportunity to be raced publicly against her mother again so soon. She would not hold back! Aline had taken to heart what the King had said about Lisbeth's total submission to Brutus, and felt guilty about those moments when she had questioned Hercules's decisions about how to lead her during the Handicap. Was it her own lack of faith that had held them back? There could be no more doubts or misgivings; Aline would submit herself to Hercules completely and wholeheartedly. She would blindly trust his ability to lead her, without any reservations whatsoever. She vowed to herself if Hercules jumped off a cliff, Aline would instantly hurl herself after him!

The new course was supposed to be even more challenging than the one used for the Handicap. One of Aline's brothers had heard a rumor that the builders, inspired by his mother's glorious leap at the Handicap, were planning to introduce hurdles that hound and lady would (hopefully) leap over. Adding elements of a steeplechase to quim-hound racing seemed like a logical next step, though it had yet to be seen whether the naked ladies could actually handle it without injury. Lisbeth and Aline looked at each other and sighed, but then smiled.

The never-ending debate about oddsmaking for ladies seemed to be continuing. The men offered their own detailed analyses of exactly how Lisbeth's and Aline's bosoms ought to be measured and handicapped, given their relative sizes and weights. The ladies just snickered to themselves.

Flirtation

Aline watched with amusement throughout breakfast as her father kept reaching down to stroke his wife's hair, caress her face, fondle her breasts, and roll Lisbeth's luscious nipples gently between his thumb and forefinger. (Brutus might have gotten an even larger share of food than usual, thanks to the way that Lisbeth was being distracted.) Aline was sure that if Lisbeth's silky quim had been within reach, her father would have been stroking that, too, while continuing to chat with his sons about quim-hound handicapping.

Lisbeth would nuzzle her face against his knee, and beam up at him as he stroked her. He would occasionally pick up some particularly tasty morsel from his plate, and press it into her smiling full lips. Lisbeth would take the morsel delicately into her mouth, swallow, and then slowly and langorously lick the grease from his fingers. She started sucking his thumb into her mouth while she stared wide-eyed deep into his eyes, as he smiled down at her. Lisbeth was breathing more and more heavily. Aline barely repressed a snicker; she could tell where this was going! She could almost feel the heat rising from her mother's flushed body. Aline was feeling a little flushed herself just from watching them.

It was a charming scene of domestic bliss, and Aline was a little jealous. Her parents had a perfect marriage, and she wanted one, too. She should have been married herself by now, and maybe playing those same games with her husband-to-be. She was carefully studying her mother's flirting technique, which seemed very effective. If only Aline's wedding had not been delayed by the Quim-Hound Handicap and all the preparations for it! And then the King himself had expressed his intention to attend her wedding. It was a great honor, naturally, but it meant that her wedding now had to be delayed until it could fit into the King's schedule, and Kings were very busy people. Aline was starting to wonder in despair whether she ever would be married. She was so, so tired of being a virgin, especially after witnessing her mother's joyous matrimony. Alas! How long would Aline's poor precious quim remain unfilled?

Hercules hadn't been too greedy this time, but Aline was still a little hungry, and wondered if she could get away with going under her brothers' table and begging for scraps from their plates, as she used to do before her father had complained that she was setting a bad example for Hercules. She could nuzzle up to their legs, blink her big eyes up at them, wiggle her behind, and smile appealingly. Aline could beg with the best of them! Her brothers were usually good sports about spoiling their sister, and would feed her a treat or two. Of course, they also stroked her hair, scratched behind her ears, and caressed her plump buttocks and breasts as she pressed herself against them. (Aline was used to being petted, at least by family members, and took it as her due.) She wondered mischievously if she could sneak over there and start begging before Hercules grabbed her leash and yanked her back to her place.

Faux Pas and Correction

Brutus apparently lost patience with Lisbeth's flirtatious antics, and decided she needed to get back to the serious business of eating, instead of sucking on her husband's fingers, an activity that made no sense at all to the quim-hound. Abruptly interrupting their romantic interlude with a low growl, he slapped a heavy paw onto the back of Lisbeth's neck and pushed her face down into their food bowl. Lisbeth lost her balance and collapsed forward onto her breasts, spluttering in surprise. It was just so unexpected that everyone started laughing, even Aline's father and the maids waiting nearby.

Lisbeth collected herself and got back on all fours, and with Brutus still sternly holding her head down, obediently gobbled up all the food Brutus had left her. She licked the bowl clean, and raised her head enough to let Brutus see that she had been a good girl. He finally let her up, with the air of a job well done, and licked her face as a reward. Lisbeth smiled at him affectionately, and gently kissed him on the nose and hugged him to thank him for the correction, but her crimson face showed how contrite and embarrassed she was that she had needed it in front of her family.

It did not occur to either Aline or Lisbeth (or Brutus) to blame Aline's father, who had after all started it all.

Aline was still grinning at the discomfiture of the always dignified and poised Lisbeth, but glanced a bit nervously over at Hercules, worried that he might decide to start emulating the senior quim-hound. She bent her head, and hastily licked her own bowl clean before she could get a forceful reminder herself. She resolved again to comply cheerfully with whatever Hercules wanted her to do, and to accept any corrections he chose to give her. She was glad now that she had not been naughty enough to go begging under her brothers' table. A proper lady was always well-behaved, and Aline took pride in being a good girl.

Besides, Aline expected that she would be spending most of the day in quim-hound training with Hercules, and she and the hound would both be getting lots of training treats if they performed well, as she knew they would. A day of praise, pampering, and treats -- what could be better? Life as a noblewoman was good.

Lisbeth Is Led Away

The leisurely family breakfast now apparently being done, Aline's father stood up and gave Brutus the command "Bedroom!" Brutus had long been familiar with this scenario, and he instantly grabbed Lisbeth's leash in his jaws, pulled Lisbeth up sharply, and led her off, with Lisbeth eagerly bounding after him. Aline smiled as her mother's jiggling buttocks and damp quim rapidly disappeared through the door. Lisbeth was obviously in heat, and impatient to get back to what they had been doing, and Brutus should not need to hold her in place there for too long; but however long it took, Aline knew, her lusty father would find Lisbeth's quim held ready and waiting for him.

Aline was no longer worried about Brutus handling her mother too roughly; Lisbeth had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was sturdy enough to handle anything that Brutus chose to do with her. It was really amusing, though, to see the difference between Lisbeth's sedate pace when her father walked her, and the way she energetically scampered or galloped when she was under Brutus's control. Brutus always moved like a dog on a mission (generally to get Lisbeth's fragrant quim where it needed to be, as fast as possible), and in Brutus's opinion, Lisbeth needed firm handling and a vigilant eye to make sure she behaved.

Taskmaster

Aline wondered whether Hercules, as he aged, would grow to be as demanding and inflexible as Brutus. She hoped so. She was so used to thinking of Hercules as her beloved playmate, and then her guardian and protector, and sometimes she took advantage of his affection. She felt an agony of self-recrimination to recall how many times she had pulled on her leash and dragged him to follow her to a flower or a storefront she wanted to look at, when it was supposed to be the other way around. Brutus would never, ever have been so indulgent toward a frivolous and naughty girl; and Hercules could have no better role model than the champion quim-hound Brutus. Aline vowed that she would never embarrass Hercules again, and that she would make him proud of her. Aline knew that she needed a stern taskmaster to keep her on her best behavior.

Aline was obedient enough when given a command, but she knew she needed to grow up and accept all the way down to her bones, as her mother had, that her quim-hound controlled her, body and soul. The secret, she knew, was to abandon her own will, and focus completely on what Hercules wanted. Aline wanted to be just like the perfect mother she worshipped, and her impulse today to go beg under her brothers' table proved that she needed strict handling, she knew. Maybe Lady Lisbeth had once, long ago, begged for table scraps, but Aline found it hard to picture; and definitely not while Brutus was supervising her!

Aline guiltily admonished herself that she could not be trusted off-leash, and barely when she was on the leash. She was an embarrassment to her family! Would her husband-to-be even want such a frivolous and poorly trained girl? (Aline suffered from a tendency to be melodramatic, so it was probably just as well that she could not speak and embarrass herself further.)

Wedding Planning

Aline's father said a few words to his sons, suggesting that they take their sister down for a long walk in the gardens to warm her up for her training. He was about to leave to rejoin his wife's impatient quim, but just then a footman came out onto the terrace, carrying a letter on a silver platter. The envelope was large and ornate, and encrusted with sealing wax, and was obviously very important. Her father sat down again, read through the letter carefully, and smiled. "Come!" he called to Hercules, snapping his fingers, and Hercules promptly took Aline's leash and led her over to her father. They both sat back at attention in front of him, gazing up expectantly. What could be going on?