Lady Aline's Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhat to Aline's surprise, her father knelt down in front of her and hugged her tightly, pressing her naked breasts against his chest, and kissed her on the forehead. Were those tears in his eyes? "I have good news for you, my pet! The date of your wedding has finally been set, and a week from this coming Sunday, you will be a married woman!" He joked, "That is, if you still wish to be wed?"

Aline nodded vigorously. She was almost in tears herself as she gave him a tremulous smile. She could scarcely believe that it was finally going to happen. Would they even have time to prepare properly? At least in Aline's kingdom, the bride and her mother were spared the stress of wedding preparations, since others made all the decisions for them, from the guest list down to how the bride and her quim-hound would be groomed and perfumed for the event. Aline's input on how best to display her would not be needed at all.

Some of those discussions were already starting, as Aline's brothers had rushed over to join them when they heard the joyous news. They all congratulated her, and assured her of how much they would miss her happy, smiling face and bouncing breasts. Aline's father sounded like a general barking orders to his troops as he gave out assignments.

One brother was to draft a public announcement to be published, another was to draft an initial version of the guest list, and coordinate with the groom's family, and with Aline's maids to make sure that he had not left out any of Aline's friends, and send out all the invitations; another was to coordinate with the priest who would perform the ceremony, and schedule a wedding rehearsal; and another was to make an appointment with a professional groomer, preferably for the day before the wedding, or as close as possible. Aline's maids would probably feel insulted if they were not trusted to handle Aline's appearance; but her father wanted the best available professional groomer brought in, to work on both her and Hercules. Pen and paper were brought out as they got down to work.

It was not until a couple of hours later that they all realized with a shock that Lady Lisbeth had not been informed yet, and that Brutus must be still holding Lisbeth tightly by her leash up in the bedroom, waiting for Aline's father's carnal attentions. She had to be wondering by now what had happened, and certainly none of the servants would have intruded to tell her. Aline felt bad for her poor mother.

Tutorial

Aline's father, with a guilty look on his face, hastily took her leash from Hercules and led her away, with Hercules following. He was in a hurry, and Aline had to trot a little, not that she minded. When they entered her parents' bedroom, Lisbeth, as expected, was crouched naked on the floor at the foot of her husband's bed, with a motionless Brutus, solid and impassive as a boulder, holding her leash, with less than 6 inches of slack. Brutus clearly did not want his lady moving around, and Lisbeth was staying as still as she could.

If Brutus had put her in a stay, Aline knew, her mother probably had not moved a muscle for hours herself; she probably could have stayed in the same position until nightfall. Lisbeth was a very well-behaved lady! Aline herself had trouble remaining in a stay for more than an hour without fidgeting, which was something else she knew she had to work on. Her maids had put her in a stay often enough for some naughtiness or other, now that Aline was too old to spank.

Lisbeth looked very puzzled, though, by her husband's delayed arrival and by the fact that he was leading their daughter into their bedroom to join them. Lisbeth had clearly been left to cool too long, Aline thought; she had lost her full-body flush, and was nowhere near as aroused as she had been when she left the terrace, though Aline suspected that she could regain her heated glow quickly.

Aline's father led her over to her mother, and told Lisbeth the news about the wedding. Lisbeth's eyes filled with tears, and she hugged and kissed Aline warmly. Brutus had not relaxed his grip at all, of course, holding Lisbeth's head close to his own, so Aline's face was uncomfortably close to Brutus's cold stare as she kissed her mother. Still holding Aline tightly, Lisbeth looked over Aline's shoulder to her husband, smiled, and raised her eyebrows in a question. Aline's father nodded.

He led Aline, who parted from her mother's embrace reluctantly, over to the side of the room a few feet away, where Aline had a good full-length view of her mother's soft but well-muscled body from the side. He put Aline in a sit, and directed Hercules to hold her. Hercules took a grip on her leash mirroring Brutus's, so that Aline could barely move her head, like her mother. This was interesting, she thought; when had Hercules been trained to do this? After she was married, would he be holding her in place for her husband-to-be's use, as Brutus was now holding her mother? She had not seen this done at any of the wedding receptions she had attended, but maybe it was how married sex was done. Aline looked up at her father questioningly.

Aline's father explained that it was traditional for brides to learn about sex from their mothers and fathers, so that they would be ready for their wedding nights. He knew that she had witnessed copulation at numerous weddings, but probably not up close, and that she had probably gotten a lot of information from her filthy-minded maids' salacious gossip, but most of the latter was probably highly unreliable. Lisbeth and he would like to show Aline how the deed was done, if she were willing. Aline nodded eagerly, and smiled happily at them. She was eager to see her mother in erotic action, and to learn as much as she could from her.

Her father began by disrobing, and folding his garments neatly on the bed. He suggested to Aline that if she needed to know more about what was going on, she raise her hand, and then he and Lisbeth could pause, or repeat what they had done more slowly, or offer explanations if necessary. Aline nodded, staring at her father's exposed cock. It was not the largest she had ever seen, but it was long and thick, and slightly curved at the end, and she could see how Lisbeth could get such pleasure from it. She was a little surprised that it was at half-mast; she had thought that cocks were either limp, or fully erect. Her father looked strong and fit, with a flat belly, as she had expected, though he was surprisingly hairy.

He gave the command "Up!," and Brutus pulled her mother from her seated position to her hands and knees. (Aline could appreciate the advantages of using a gigantic quim-hound to control a woman during sex. Lisbeth was definitely not going anywhere without permission, not that Aline's mother showed any inclination to leave.) Lisbeth was licking her lips, and began slowly wiggling her rump from side to side invitingly, with her knees far apart. She glanced over at Aline and smiled, obviously not embarrassed at all to have an audience. Aline was expecting her father to start thrusting into Lisbeth immediately, but instead, he took his time stroking and caressing every part of her body, even sucking on her long, elegant toes, but lingering most over her firm buttocks, breasts, and belly. He gave her a long, deep kiss on the lips, and then began licking and tasting her with evident pleasure, moving from her earlobes to her soft throat as she sighed happily.

He gave the command "Over!," accompanied by a hand gesture, and Brutus relayed the command by sharply tugging Lisbeth's leash to one side, giving her enough slack to turn over on her back with her arms and legs apart, displaying her well-furred moist crotch. The speed at which she flipped over suggested that she and Brutus were well-practiced at this maneuver, and Aline admired how responsive Lisbeth was to the leash. Aline glanced up at her quim-hound, who was observing the scene intently. She hoped he was paying close attention, because this was a new maneuver to her, and she and Hercules would probably need to be familiar with this before her wedding, she thought. She looked admiringly at her mother's pretty pink pussy; she was used to looking it in the face (so to speak) every day, but it somehow looked even more succulent than usual spread out this way.

Her father spent a long time on the dark ripe cherries that topped the creamy confections of Lisbeth's massive breasts, kissing and licking them and sucking her nipples into his mouth, and occasionally biting them gently as Lisbeth stirred and moaned. Aline could see her mother's body, especially her face and chest, becoming flushed again. Her father continued stroking and squeezing Lisbeth's breasts as his mouth moved down her torso, kissing and licking everywhere, and down her pleasantly curved belly, lapping at her navel.

He released Lisbeth's breasts to grasp her hips instead, sliding his hands under her plump buttocks and squeezing them firmly, using them to pull her body closer to him as he continued to feast on it. Aline was expecting him to taste Lisbeth's quim next, but he circled it teasingly. He moved from her pelvis to the insides of her thighs, as Lisbeth writhed and tried to bring her quim closer to his mouth. She was now panting harder and harder as he teased her. Finally, he began licking along her puffy, swollen labia, alternately pulling them in between his lips, and circling her clitoris with his tongue, sometimes kissing it lightly before continuing. Lisbeth gasped and whimpered.

When he eventually thrust his tongue inside her as far as he could reach, with a circular motion against her vaginal walls, Lisbeth uttered a muffled squeal, which soon turned into a full-throated scream as she spasmed in orgasm. She almost choked herself as she jerked against Brutus's leash, though she subsided and tried to control herself when she heard a low warning growl from Brutus. The quim-hound, naturally, considered pulling on one's leash to be bad-girl behavior!

Aline's father continued his oral attentions to Lisbeth's tasty quim, and Aline counted at least three orgasms. One of them was thanks to Aline, who had raised her hand so that she could watch her father bring Lisbeth to orgasm again in slow motion. Aline felt a little guilty, though, because Lisbeth had spasmed even harder that time, and Brutus had not only growled at her but had given her mother a correction by jerking sharply on her leash. (The plus side, at least for Aline, was that it would be so instructive for her Hercules; Aline hoped that he was paying close attention to what Brutus was doing. She knew she would need all the correction she could get, having never had sex on a leash yet.)

Was it time for penetration yet? Apparently not; her father directed Brutus to place Lisbeth on her hands and knees again, and moved around her to place his genitals in front of her face, and snapped his fingers. Aline watched enthralled as Lisbeth obediently sprang into action (so to speak--Brutus kept her leashed tightly enough that all she could move was her head, but Lisbeth employed that with considerable vigor). Fellatio was an entirely new concept to Aline, and she studied her mother's technique with wide eyes as Lisbeth sucked her husband with impressive expertise, under Brutus's impassive eyes. This was something Lisbeth had clearly been practicing for a long time.

Aline tried hard to memorize every flick of her mother's tongue against her father's glans, and every loving lick along his shaft. She watched with wide eyes as Lisbeth took his testicles into her mouth, and gently sucked on them, humming a wordless melody, and as she sucked his entire cock into her mouth all the way down to the root and held it there as he gasped in pleasure. How was Lisbeth even able to fit such a large cock down her throat, and how could she even breathe? Aline realized eventually that Lisbeth was taking deep breaths only in between diving onto her husband's cock. Aline was in awe of her mother's skill, and could tell that she was going to need a lot of practice to become anywhere near as good. And she had less than two weeks before her wedding! At least Aline understood now what all that thumb-sucking had been about.

During this part of their lovemaking, Aline raised her hand twice. The first time was because she needed to study it again. The second time, Aline just wanted to let her father have a little more pleasure, since she had already gotten him to give her mother more oral pleasure; it only seemed fair. Besides, she enjoyed watching a true artist at work, and Lisbeth was clearly a veteran cocksucker.

Her parents seemed startled when Aline raised her hand again, but then realized from Aline's grin what was going on, and they smiled and carried on enjoying themselves. They were apparently in no hurry to move on to something else. (If Aline had known a little more about sex, she would have been impressed that her father had not erupted already into Lisbeth's throat from so much stimulation.) Aline was starting to feel like the conductor of a foreplay orchestra.

Eventually, though, Lisbeth's parents could not wait any longer for penetration. Aline's father had Brutus flip Lisbeth over again so she was facing down and put her back on her hands and knees, and gave the "Present!" command. Lisbeth instantly assumed a position with her face down, elbows flat on the floor, and buttocks high up in the air, raising her quim as high as possible, and waited motionless. Aline knew that she would need to be trained in this pose as well!

Aline's father grasped those meaty buttocks, and finally began thrusting deep into Lisbeth's greedy quim as she gasped loudly. The position and the thrusting were familiar to Aline; what she had not expected was how energetic a participant Lisbeth was. Using her arms for leverage, she was throwing her rump backward, perfectly timed to meet her husband's thrusts with equal force for maximum penetration, with a loud, moist slapping of flesh against flesh to accompany Lisbeth's grunts and moans.

As they moved together, Lisbeth's huge breasts swung violently back and forth, with the sound of their slapping together a softer counterpoint to the other sounds of athletic sex. Aline wondered enviously whether her mother had ever bludgeoned anyone to death with those things... They were soft, but oh so heavy. The weight she was carrying on her chest was certainly not slowing her down at all, though.

Her parents' thrusting against each other lasted for far longer than Aline had expected. And to think that she had been so impressed by Hercules's virility! Aline was not at all surprised by her mother's stamina (she was the champion quim-hound's quim, after all), but she was a little surprised that her father could keep up with Lisbeth's exertions. They finally orgasmed together, with a muffled scream from Lisbeth as her husband collapsed forward on top of her back. He reached under her to hold onto her breasts, pressing himself inside her as long as he could before his limp cock finally dropped out of her and his semen started dripping onto the floor. It looked to Aline like Lisbeth's quim had tried to clamp onto the cock to keep it in her as long as possible, but it was a losing battle.

The odors of sweat and sex permeated the room. Her father continued to hold her mother, stroking her gently as she slowly recovered her breath. Then he stood up, and ordered Brutus to put her back on all fours. Lisbeth complied shakily as her husband walked around to her head again, and she lovingly cleaned his wet cock with her tongue, licking off every trace of semen and her own juices. She smiled up at him gratefully when she was finished. Aline's father then fetched an apple from a basket on top of his desk, and knelt next to his wife's head, holding it up to her mouth. Lisbeth munched contentedly on her treat while her husband's other hand stroked her hair affectionately.

Aline looked over to the grandfather clock looming at the other side of the room. Her parents had made love for over 2 hours. So that was how long married sex was supposed to take! It had been very different from watching Hercules impregnate his bitch as quickly as possible. It was good to know that there was so much foreplay, and that a woman orgasmed at least four times as often as a man, too. If her father's seed had not taken in Lisbeth this time, it was certainly not from any lack of effort. Aline realized with joy that married life was going to be even more wonderful than she had thought (though, competitive as always, she privately promised herself that she was going to do even better than her mother, and do her best to entertain her husband-to-be for 3 hours!).

It had been wonderful to watch her parents loving each other so much, and she now understood what a valuable role Brutus played. Without him, Lisbeth would have had to be tethered to the bedpost, without any of that precise control.

She wondered how many apples Lisbeth went through--probably whole orchards' worth. Aline would never be able to look at a married lady again without wondering what kind of treats she was earning in the bedroom.

Another valuable lesson was seeing how active and energetic a lover Lisbeth had been. Aline had always assumed that the woman being fucked was completely passive. Aline thought she might be able to equal her mother's passion, but knew she needed to gain the skills required to please a man; fellatio had been a revelation to her, and she would not have a cock of her own to practice on until her wedding! Aline hoped her husband-to-be would not be too disappointed in her lack of cock-sucking skills, but then again, he knew she was a virgin and inexperienced.

Leash Training

He might expect Hercules to be able to position Aline correctly, though, and Aline definitely needed more leash training before she could be married! Her mother could respond to the slightest twitch of the lead, but Aline still needed an emphatic tug.

Aline's parents, in their post-coital bliss and absorption in each other's warmth, seemed to have forgotten about her presence. Aline, still held tightly by Hercules, delicately cleared her throat to get their attention, and raised her hand once more. Her father, startled, stopped stroking Lisbeth and looked questioningly at her. "Yes, my pet?"

Aline carefully put her hand up to her leash and made as if to jerk it to one side, while trying to duplicate her father's gesture for the "Over" command with her other hand, and then looked at him beseechingly, in her best begging pose. Her father looked confused for a second, but then realized what she wanted and smiled. He had, after all, overseen her leash training since she was first collared.

He left Lisbeth, with one final pat on her lovely rump (she wiggled pleasurably in response), and put on his pants before coming over to Hercules and Aline. With Lisbeth watching and smiling at them from her place by Brutus, he spent about an hour first walking the two of them slowly through "Over," "Up," and "Present," adjusting their positions as needed, and then drilling them on their new commands over and over again. Hercules was a little clumsy at first, and jerked Aline's neck far too hard, almost choking her; but he gradually got the hang of it and performed it more and more smoothly. Her father had plenty of training treats handy for both of them, which made it even more fun, in Aline's opinion (Hercules certainly thought so). He reminded Aline that she needed to be able to respond to verbal commands, too, and he would mention this to her brothers and the maids, so they could occasionally test her as well.

By the end of that hour, Aline thought that she and Hercules might at least be presentable. She knew that Hercules loved learning new tricks and commands, and in his enthusiasm would keep training her over the next few days, probably at the most inappropriate moments; so she would be getting lots more practice. She giggled at the thought of being made to roll over and present her quim in the middle of breakfast (she was sure her brothers would find it hilarious, too), or while her maids were bathing her. Her family and her maids were used to her over-enthusiastic quim-hound, though, and would only smile tolerantly at whatever he was making Aline do this time. There was no such thing as too much training, after all; Aline needed to be able to respond to the leash without thinking, like her mother.