Lady Aline's Wedding Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aline thought back nostalgically to the days when Hercules had been the tiny puppy she cradled between her breasts, and the carefree afternoons when they chased Hercules's ball together across the lawn. She remembered how everyone clapped and cheered when the puppy had first seized her leash and started to lead a naked Aline around at random, following his deep-rooted instinct to dominate the woman to whom he would be bonded for life. They had come such a long way together since then, and the now huge hound at her side had become an expert Aline-handler; it was thrilling to experience the confident strength with which he guided her. She was so happy to be on his leash!

She and Hercules were both still young, but thinking about the passage of time reminded her that with the big difference in human and hound life-spans, she would eventually need a new quim-hound. It was customary to have a new puppy come while an old dog was still alive, preferably one sired by the old dog, so that there could be a seamless transfer of the woman from one quim-hound to the next, and the young dog could learn from its sire. Someday, Aline would experience what it was like to be bonded to two quim-hounds at once, with one an experienced working dog, and the other still a playful, bossy puppy.

She wondered how they would share their control of her. Could the three of them all play fetch together? Would they have a tug-of-war over her, with the young aggressive puppy trying to take her away from Hercules, or would Hercules and his puppy work together to put her in her place? They would work it out between them, in any case; she would have no say in the matter. It would be such fun, though, to watch Hercules teach his son how to make Aline do things, such as roll over, for instance, and how to respond if Aline were being particularly lazy or wayward. She could picture the proud father beaming with pride as his son took Aline to task. Aline would be so proud of both of them.

But all of that was many years away, and she had a wedding to worry about; though come to think of it, Brutus was much older than Hercules, and Lisbeth would be getting a new puppy much sooner than she would. Aline could come and snicker at her dignified mother becoming the plaything of a bossy little puppy. That would be a sight worth seeing!

After this leash training, Aline's father seemed to notice a naughty gleam in her eye when she glanced at his crotch, and correctly deduced her newfound obsession with fellatio. He instructed her in no uncertain terms that she was to wait for her wedding night, and in particular, her brothers were strictly off-limits. Aline nodded glumly. He knew her too well. She had, in fact, been hoping to wheedle her brothers into helping her out with that project, though she had not been sure how to mime precisely what she was begging for... She had thought that maybe slowly sucking her middle finger into her mouth while batting her eyes up at them might get the message across. They probably would have misunderstood and just popped ordinary treats in her mouth anyway. She guiltily remembered her vow to be on her best behavior.

But now it was time to get back to their regular quim-hound training! Sexual interludes were no excuse for slacking off. Aline's father gave Brutus and Hercules a curt command, and the huge quim-hounds were thundering out of the bedroom and down the stairs, dragging the naked women by their leashes in their rush to get to the training grounds in the back garden first. Aline was hoping, as she loped after Hercules, that her very well-fucked mother might be tired from the strenuous orgasms, giving Aline a better chance, but she knew it was a faint hope. Brutus and Lisbeth, forever paired, were indomitable.