Lady and Sir's Good Sub

Story Info
Gentle dominant shares an intimate evening.
2k words
4.2
5.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitingly dark night surrounds Godivassteed as they walk up to the door. Sir is carrying the bag of toys while Lady follows closely. The air is eager but they are both steady.

Earlier, sir packed a bag full of toys for Lady Godiva. The usual play things were included: paddles floggers, a gag, ropes, teasers, plugs, lube, gloves, nipple clamps... and her favorite purple dildo, ready to be strapped on and worshipped. The scene had been set and negotiated. Lady and sir were looking forward to disciplining this submissive. Sir eagerly watched as Lady pulled up her black stockings; when she was ready he zipped up her high-heeled black boots.

There is a knock at the door and soon the self identified submissive answers. After being greeted and taking a cursory glance, her trusty steed steps to one side and Godiva makes an entrance.

"Go kneel on the floor as I get comfortable." Lady directs the subject to the center of the room. Sir sets down the bag and removes Lady's coat, revealing her daunting figure in the tight corset she'd chosen to wear. The sub respectfully keeps its head down as Lady and Sir share a romantic kiss. Lady finds the setting to her liking; clean and well kept with some sense of order. To her tribute, a bottle of champagne rests on the counter in the background, with two clean flutes and a modest but considerate box of Godiva assorted Belgian chocolate.

"I can tell you have been a good sub and prepared for my visit. I hope you cleaned yourself, as Sir directed you to."

"Yes Lady and Sir." the sub replies.

"Good," says Lady Godiva.

Lady gently strokes the subs hair, then savagely pulls its ear. "You know you are still going to be disciplined today."

"Yes Lady and Sir," the subject replies.

Sir begins to unpack the bag. "Pour us a drink, then get on all fours at my feet" says Lady. She rests the back of her high heel clad feet on the submissive's shoulders as sir finishes arranging and preparing the toys.

"Sir, bind it. I want its hands tied behind the back today, then bend it over the chair for me." Sir takes its wrists and pulls them behind its back, looping the soft rope tightly around, then between the limbs. The bottom hangs its head and shows a sense of delicious helplessness knowing the couple is about to have total control over its pleasure.

When restrained, sir puts his big hand on the sub's back and pushes it over the back of the chair for the final tie. "Now be good for Lady," he says in a low but assertive tone. A shudder from the bottom followed.

Lady hands sir a blindfold. He ties it around the sub's head and the sub gently falls into its place on the sofa. "Now we get to see what you are made of and feel you out," says Lady. "Remember your safewords- yellow to slow down and red to stop."

Lady leans in gripping the crop behind her back. "You said you wanted this so don't be a little bitch and quit on me too fast."

Lady crosses the room in her heels and stockings. "Sir, take this corset off of me." He runs his hands up Lady's neck and down her back before he unties the tight fitting garment, letting her breasts free and leaving her clad only in garters, stockings and heels. She trades the implement in her hand for the flogger with the leather handle. This one feels so good in her hand. She goes through the motions and swings the tail through the air while smiling, pondering what's soon to follow. The inevitable but titillating "CRACK" against the flesh is what she longs to hear.

The submissive's breath begins to steady and finally, it becomes noticeably calm. It hears heel after heel approaching on the cold floor and feels the light touch of a hand on its ass. "You have a lot to learn," Lady says. As she draws her hand away from its ass she brings the flogger down with a sharp "CRACK."

The subject yelps and jerks against the ropes. The sting fades steadily. Lady smoothes her hand down the quickly reddening flesh while raising the flogger for another stroke. The sub squeals as Lady begins a rhythm of quick strokes cracking left over right, covering both sides of the upper back.

"Still green?" Lady asks.

Through a weak and unsure moan, the sub replies "Yes Lady and Sir".

Lady strokes the sub's neck and plays with its hair. "You are doing well so far... I am going to give you a treat." Immediately after Lady motions nonchalauntly, sir reaches for the small plug. Sir puts on a glove, and lubes a small black plug. "Now we will find out if you cleaned yourself properly. Sir, plug the sub."

Sir strokes the sub's ass ceremoniously. It is a signal of what's to come. In submissive fashion, this excites the bottom. It emits a low "mmm" in contentment when the cold lube makes contact. Sir pulls a cheek to the side and begins to massage and push with the flat broad tip of his gloved finger. The tight small hole clenches first, then relaxes as he applies pressure. Soon, he teases the tip in. After a moment he withdraws his finger and slowly pushes the tip of the small plug in. The sub's moans steadily build as it accepts the feeling of being slowly opened and filled. Soon it is done and from nowhere, Lady smacks the bottom on its ass with her hand. Again, it yelps.

"Not yet." she utters commandingly while simultaneously extending her arm, hand open and palm up. "This one stings a bit but a good sub gets what it deserves" she thinks as a leather paddle falls into her grip, courtesy of sir.

"You are going to take 5 hard paddles for me. Count backwards from five for them," Lady orders as she drags the paddle lightly over the subs back and thighs.

"Yes Lady and Sir." it replies before an uneasy, hesitant moment.

"Count!" lady commands in an annoyed tone.

"Five, four, three, two, on-'CRACK!"

The utterance of the number one and the impact are almost simultaneous.The surprise jolts the bottom as it jerks, more violently than before, against the restraints to no avail. Its breathing heightens almost to a panic but begins to calm slowly. Now it seems to understand as it hesitates, but begins the count in a quivering, low whimper.

"Five, four... three... t-'CRACK!" The second dose of pain was excruciating but temporary and this time anticipated. This brings the subject more wary delight. The bottom feels every sensation more deeply after the sting fades. The blindfold helps the submissive retreat into its own dark imaginary corners and heightens its senses. Three more counts remain and the bound lump of flesh is cautiously willing.

Before the last strike, Lady, almost in a whisper warns, "This one is going to hurt."

"Yes Lady and Sir, please! 5!" shouted the sub. The strike is violent. Lady's paddle leaves a red tender spot on the ass in the middle of the room, and an uneasy silence around the low sounds of bottom's contentment. An almost unfriendly grin comes across the face of sir . "Sir, take the sting off," Lady concludes.

Sir is comforting. He begins to caress and rub the submissive's sore ass, continuing up its back and down its hamstrings until the trembling and excitement wanes. "Shhh, stop trembling now," he says calmly.

"Sir, the nipple clamps," Lady adds.

Sir retrieves the nipple clamps and tightens them onto the sub one after another. After enjoying this, as she always does, Lady stands up and continues, "My dick please Sir." Sir helps Lady into her harness and straps-on her dick. It bounces gently as she walked with a slow switch over to the awaiting subject. She yanks the hood off and makes it clear. "You can suck my dick like a good little slut, now can't you," Lady says.

"Yes Lady and Sir." it replies eagerly.

The sub's eager lips part and and it soon begins to worship Lady's dick. It begins to lick the dildo up and before it makes it down, "slap!" The swift hand of lady across the head is an instant sign of dislike before she say angrily, "It's a fuckin dick and I said suck it! Stop licking at it like a child and take it down your throat!" It then took it deep in its throat, gagging yet still trying to swallow it. "If you are a good sub Lady will put this in your ass one day. Would you like that?" "Yes Lady and Sir," the sub replied.

Lady trails her nails down the subs back and this is obviously to the bottom's delight.

Lady says monotonously, "Sir, the big plug."

Sir gently removes the smaller plug. The sub fees pleasure mixed with relief but also a longing to be filled. Sir applied more lube. The small gape refuses most of it. Sir then pushes the bigger plug against the subs asshole. Slowly, as sir stretches through the pleasing sound to the hurt, it expresses satisfaction at being stretched to the feeling of fullness. Sir gently pushes the plug so it moves slightly in the subs ass as Lady pushed her dildo back in the subs mouth. The sub was so aroused when it felt sir's second hand against its genitals it came to climax wit little effort.

"It is now time to wait," Lady says. "Be patient."

The submissive watches and listens helplessly, still tingling with pleasure and pain. It waits, plugged and aching as lady removes the nipple clamps in succession. Lady walks with proud bouncing breasts, over to pour a second glass of champagne. She brings it to sir and gets down on her knees. She begins unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock; his balls soon follow. She begins pulling his balls with her hand and takes his cock almost wholly into her mouth as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Sir is going to fuck me now while you watch."

"Yes Lady and Sir, please Lady and Sir" it says in an almost mindlessly desperate tone, still distracted from the pleasures and pain it just received.

Lady pushed her hands against the wall while sir pulls her ass cheeks open and enters her from behind. Her excited and wet pussy stretches over his hardened dick. She moans and begins to ride with each stroke pushing her nipples against the wall. He pulls her away by the tits while pinching her nipples. As he slides his left hand up to her neck, taking control and squeezing, it becomes obvious that soon she will come to climax all over his dark, cream shined dick. She peaks gloriously and while regaining her composure says "Cum on my back Sir" she manages to gasp as he clutches her hips and hair and pushes her head forward. Sir comes loudly as he shudders and stands taller, bringing Lady her to her tiptoes. Soon, sticky white gobs of cum all over Ladys pretty back are followed by drops he squeezes from the tip of his dick.

After sir releases her, Lady lays down on the floor with cum still on her back and freckled shoulders. "Release the sub, SIr so he can lick this cum off my back for us."

When freed to do so, the sub eagerly got down on its knees. "May I please touch the Lady?" the sub asks. "You may touch my legs." the Lady graciously replies, and the sub stroked the back of her thighs as it licked the cum off her back. It liked the feel of Lady's flesh against its tongue and the salty taste her trusty steed.

Not long after, Lady, sir and the content submissive shared chocolates and delights while under a blanket on the couch in the nude as they eased one another, laughing and recanting the moments of fun they shared in anticipation for the future.

"Fun last night" was the subject on the private message that next day. "How soon can we meet again?"