Lady Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Lisa has the correct information. I have had a girlfriend, who forgot to mention that she already has a boyfriend. - Jack shook off the grim memories from the past. - I think we could practise.

Amalthea put down her cup of tea and gave Jack a big hug. She rested her face on his arm and let the tears roll down her face. She knew that he'd do anything for her. She knew that he'd even teach her to kiss, only if she asked him for it. She was sure that this handsome man, who held her in his strong arms was the one for her. She just couldn't imagine jumping at him with all of her feelings at once.

- Could we... now? - She said looking at him.

Jack looked her in the eye and with both thumbs wiped her tears.

- You are an amazing, beautiful, smart and bright person. - Jack said as she was blinking frantically while looking at him. - Never forget that. You are perfect.

Jack knew that his sis is about to explode from stress, so he simply moved his face closer to hers and pressed his mouth against Amalthea's. She didn't expect that, so she was tense for a moment and within a few seconds when Jack's mouth moved and nibbled on her lip she started relaxing and focused on mirroring his moves.

As soon as she closed her eyes, Amalthea moved her hands to Jack's neck and Jack put his hands on her hips. Encouraged by her excitement and Jack's touch, Amalthea brushed his lip with her tongue. In response, Jack moved his tongue as well and brushed it against hers. After probing their mouth like that both started deepening the kiss and sliding their tongues into the mouth of the other and circling it there.

Jack felt the beginning of his erection grow larger and larger with every heartbeat.

Amalthea felt the familiar tingling, but now it was emanating from her mouth and hips. She gave up her restrictions and sank her fingers in Jack's hair making him moan gently.

Jack slipped his hand under Amalthea's hoodie and moved them across her back gently pressing his fingertips into her flesh.

His sister pressed her mouth into his and let out a long moan. Her body tensed and quivered for several moments. Jack broke the kiss and hugged her tight, himself breathing heavily and slightly shaking.

- I'll do anything for you. - He whispered stroking her hair. - You can ask me for anything, and you shouldn't be afraid to do so.

- Jack... was it any good? - She asked softly.

- The best kiss so far. - He whispered again. - There's nothing I can teach you.

- But I feel I need some more practice. - She said feeling she asks for too much.

- It'll be my honour. - Jack kissed her on the top of her head. - I hope that guy is worth it.

- He is. - She said and thought "You are."

12