Lady Divina (IFC) Pt. 02

Story Info
Second encounter with Prisoner 109.
1.6k words
4.43
2.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interrogation Session 1

Prisoner 109

Prisoner 109 was back in his cell. He was a bit sore, especially his nipples and butt, but nothing worth mentioning. He has seen much worse, sometimes during the rough sex sessions with desperate strippers in enclaves. The Great Reset and hunger have driven many to desperation and pretty girls in a cruel world had nothing else to offer but their bodies.

He discarded those thoughts quickly, those strippers were fun, but this Interrogator Lady Divina was something else. Completely different league. As hard as it was for him to admit it, he actually enjoyed the interrogation session. He didn't betray any of his friends, and he was proud of it.

To be honest, the session was not too hard. Was Lady Divina playing with him? Or was she just not at her best that night?

It started with floggers. She demanded respect, but for Prisoner 109, that is something to be earned. So, he was rebellious - damn if he will show respect to any of those FemFirst bitches. They ruined his world of drinks, easy girls, and living without consequences....

Yeah, it started with floggers. They were very soft and entirely bearable - he pretended more than he was experiencing any serious pain. Lady Divina either went very soft on him, or she didn't fully master that tool of her trade. Either way, it was almost pleasant.

As he was relaxing in the warm feeling that flogging induced, he was reminded that FemFirst bitches can indeed be cruel. Lady Divina pulled a vicious single-tail rubber whip. Now, that was an instrument of torture to fear! Luckily for him, she didn't go too hard - at moments, he felt that she would push him over the edge and that he would cry for mercy - but it never happened. He wasn't sure if he was glad or sad about it...

Divina

Divina was back in her apartment. It was quite sedated here, with pleasant low-key music playing in the background. Prisoner 109 was showing promise - he was tougher even than she anticipated. "Well, there is no time limit to this" - she can play with him as much as he wants...

That being said, there was a small feeling of failure. Her carefully crafted plan of using floggers with an increasing force never materialized. That wild male was strong - he didn't even flinch under her flogger! There was a trace of impact when she made him kneel in front of her, kissing her feet. That made his bottom and genitals exposed and she did have some success with floggers, however, it didn't last long.

"Maybe I made a mistake to stop" - she thought - "that was definitively getting some grunts from the prisoner. Oh, well - no rush, she can always try that again. This wild male was definitely worth her attention - and she had all the time in this world. Damn, he was even mocking her, with his defiance. In order to save her face, Divina had reached for the ultimate weapon that she had at her disposal - a fearsome rubber whip.

She put him in a bend-over position, secured his wrists and ankles, and started working on his bottom with the rubber whip. Finally, she could see responses - curled toes, ragged breathing, and most importantly, beautiful crisscross marks were starting to appear on his bottom.

He was not begging for mercy. That man was strong, many tamales would confess anything the moment they saw that rubber whip.

But, Divina was getting tired - she was the one that couldn't carry on. She stopped the session and before having him taken away - she made him lick her pussy, which was by then sopping wet.

Guards came and took him away. This was the first session, yet she felt uneasy - she didn't break him and she didn't get any satisfaction in doing it. "Round 1 to you, boy" - she thought - "but next one will be mine...."

Interrogation Session 2

Prisoner 109 and Divina

Prisoner 109 was back in the interrogation room. He felt no fear - in fact, something curious happened - at the last session Lady Divina insisted on having her pussy licked before dismissing him. He pretended that he was forced, instead, he enjoyed sticking his tongue in her wet and hot sex. She was clearly aroused and she pretended that she didn't enjoy it - that it was all part of power play. He was hoping that this session would end up like that, or even better... He heard that these bitches (specially interrogators) can be like wild animals. Well, let's see - he stood up straight and pretended that he was not concerned about anything she could do.

Lady Divina looked at her prey. She felt like a fox judging a rabbit - except this rabbit was not cowering at all! Today, she had to remind herself that she was the Interoggtor First Class, her job was to inflict pain - they were all trained to read the body language of their captives.

"Your job is to practice the art of pain" - she repeated the mantra from the interrogator academy. It is an art that not many can truly master. The brutal and overwhelming pain is so ...crude. It doesn't serve the purpose - you want to slowly build it up until the captive becomes dependent on it - then she can play him as an instrument and get anything she wants from him.

It is crucial to judge the reaction - the moment a captive is becoming used to a pain level, taking it without flinching - she needs to take it one notch up. That way, the bond and link between pain and pleasure are becoming stronger.

She allowed herself a half smile, feeling her body awakening and starting to feel warmth in her pussy. Tonight she is going to use a new set of tools. Last time, he was super responsive to nipple play - she will keep that in mind to keep him hard.

Prisoner 109 was hoping he would stay hard during the session as the last time - partially because Divina was not very efficient with the floggers and partially because she tactically played with his nipples, teasing them, pinching them, and biting them. He had to admit, his nipples were the chink in his armor - he would do anything for a girl who knows how to use (and abuse) them.

Lady Divina had a different ending in mind for this session. It will end up in a first evaluation of his suitability to be a companion. Her plan was to use her tools (but not the cane) as she felt like it and then after she noticed that he was ready to break - she would give him an option - more of a game really...

The game rules are simple - she will end up the session with him after the game. But the game can have two outcomes. And the game involves the most vicious of all implements - the cane. She loved the cane as it gave her maximum impact for a minimal physical effort.

"Prisoner 109, I have a proposal for you," she said while looking him up and down - he was dressed in a tight-fitting bodysuit, designed to keep warmth but not to decrease the strength of impact on the body. She will let him keep it initially and inflict pain through this deceiving layer.

"Oh yeah, and what would that be?" - he scorned - "You will let me fuck you in your ass", as he said it he wondered if he will regret his boisterousness.

"Well, you are not that far off actually...", she admired his bravado. We will see about that later... "I will inflict thirty strokes of the cane in sets of ten - each set will be harsher than the other. I will give you a break in between, where I might play with you or demand that you show respect to my sex or any other wish I might have"

She looked him straight into his eyes - "The game can end up either with you asking to stop, in which case - you are going back to your cell - alone!" She waited for the effect, there was some attention to her words and some of the bravado was gone. - "Or you can endure all that and I will let you satisfy me - or as you barbarians say, I will let you fuck me".

He couldn't believe his luck!! He would do anything to fuck this magnificent creature! Yet, he tried to keep his face emotionless - "What makes you think I would like to?" but then quickly realizing that she might change her mind he added " Yeah, the game is on - just to show you who is the stronger sex."

Good, Divina thought, this will be fun! At that stage, a lowly guard entered the room.

"Who dares to interrupt my session!" snapped Lady Divina.

"I am really really sorry... I have a special delivery from the Imperial Interrogator" - stammered the guard, one of those useless tamales. "Her Highness, the Imperial Interrogator heard about your failure to make progress with prisoner 109 and she is sending you one of her favorite tools to help you in this session - the Dragontail"

The Dragontail! Lady Divina heard about it, but they are so rare that she has never seen one, much less owned one. She felt honored - it is a significant trust been given to her by her Highness - she must not betray it. It will be an interesting night.

Prisoner 109 heard the exchange and was getting slightly worried - what the heck is a Dragontail? Anyway, he was determined to win the game. Even if she shreds his ass (he didn't know about the cameras that would stop the session at the first sign of blood) he was determined to endure and to fuck that woman....