All Comments on 'Lady Fatima Buys a Slave Boy'

by justforfun4444

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start

Please continue this story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start

Even though English isn't your first language, you have a simple and easy going style that adds to the heat of the story. Well done. I'd love to see them bring in a female slave and humiliate the two slaves by making them do things to each other for their mistress' delight, but take it any direction you want. This is a good beginning and you do nice job of highlighting the boy's humiliation and arousal. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Start

I can imagine myself naked and being examined by a potential buyer. The very thought of this happening to me excites me. I would give my all the make my new owner happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cruel

its very humulation way to boy by two womens.they any time milk him his penis was very much suffer

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
THE SUBJECT IS SLAVERY

It was once said that "anyone who thinks slavery is a good idea, ought to try it out." Just for fun makes an important point, a slave is a subject, who without volition has lost control even of his bodily integrity. Lady Fatima indeed made a good find in Andrea. In the Ottoman Empire, different from North American slavery, captured male slaves were routinely castrated. It is possible that the slavers did this to limit the supply. Why it was different in North American slavery, I'm not sure history provides an answer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous