All Comments on 'Lady Godiva of Mercia'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Marvelous

Well written... had me laughing from the start! Congradulations on writing a great story. Good luck in the contest.

MightyPuffMightyPuffalmost 14 years ago
Alexxis Scores On National Nude Day! GOOOOOOOOALLLLLL!!!!!!!!

In days of old...

When it was cold...

Naked young lasses...

Rode on chilly asses...

Peeping on Godiva...

Tom pulled his hard fiver...

According to ELP...

A LUCKY man was he!

(Another oldie but goodie: Emerson, Lake & Palmer's "O, What A LUCKY Man He Was!")

Gary13Gary13almost 14 years ago
Excellent story, Alexxxis!

What a Lucky horse, to have been able to provide such a satisfying ride to his beautiful Mistress.

I look forward to working up a lather over the promised pic of your sweet teat.

Gary13

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Alexix never disappoints

a lovely story with an air of authenticity. I laughed long and hard over the "who does your hair". Hicks

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I had to stop laughing before I could post a comment. It took a while.

A great story, well done, with 3 verys. I love your humor as well as your imagination and ingenuity. I felt I was "Lucky" to have read it and, of course, I'm sure it's factual. Would a pretty young lady lie to me?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Fun

'nuff said, it was a good, light, fun read.

zebralightzebralightalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully done

A genuine historical story, with just enough sauce to take it's place in Literotica. Good luck in the competition!

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
told with wit

The conversational style worked well with this story. Lots of fun. Thank You!

Irish_countryIrish_countryalmost 14 years ago
A very "LUCKY" Horse.

Alexxxis, what a GREAT Story ..I loved it enjoy learning History ...about chocolate , peeping toms and the first vibrator...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a LUCKY horse

An interesting part of history, how do you fancy coming over to Coventry and re acting the part. An interesting and well worked story yet again Alexxxis

FredthecanuckFredthecanuckalmost 14 years ago
A good short read

Not so much a sex story but then it doesn't need to be to be a good one.

Humorous and sassy Lady Godiva got off on a Lucky dare. Might be interesting if she had ridden a Black Beauty, but then that would be a different story. The gent that saw her, could he be a John Thomas? No, that would make her Lady Chatterly.

Teasing aside, I enjoyed your efforts with this story, thanks.

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years ago
very cute

I love your ribald way of handling this bit of history! :)

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Great historical fiction!

As I mentioned in a comment on another of your stories, you've got a great voice. Your personality comes across in what you write, and it's an appealing voice. Lady Godiva is not that hard a sell, but to be able to write a historical piece with no overt sex but still is still hot and funny, that's good writing. Still, it's too bad she never managed to get "satisfaction." Maybe a sequel, hmmmm?

MightyPuffMightyPuffalmost 14 years ago
I can see it now...

Lady Godiva refuses to melt on Big Lips & His Stones---"Can't Get No Satisfaction!!!"

Loses her virtue on them "tumblin' dice"... As her "Ruby Tuesday" has her "19th Nervous Breakdown" on her "Beast of Burden", too bad, she "Can't Get No Satisfaction" because her Lord has a "Heart of Stone" & "Sympathy for The Devil", but in the end, "With No Expectations", her "Sweet Virginia" might get her "Rocks Off"!

That's enough--I'm too STONED!!! ;)

(Lucky me)

Puffie

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Very nice!

I found this to be very clever and a good read... Well done! Good luck in the contest!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 14 years ago
Sassy Alexis

no other word fits you better..... your humorous, sassy, and fun outlook on life and writing just permeates this lovely ditty on the Divine Lady G. As a pot smoking old geezer, I am just so lucky to have discovered the fountain of vitality that permeates all that you write....

and MightyPuff... you have me searching the web now for that classic ELP song.... which is going round and round in my ole head while I am avoiding work and thinking of Lucky horses and saddles (yikes).

Irish_countryIrish_countryalmost 14 years ago
Thank God For History!!!!!!!!

Loved the story and learning something at the same time.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 14 years ago
I regret that She had but one orgasm to give to her country!

OK, I know I say this over and over but WOW, I do love your gift of lip! You can spin words of any size shape or color and Mr Stiffy always comes out for a look! Sadly, I do rememebr not only the silly tune, but having long hair and smoking pot whilst listening to it over and over in my head thinking of someone you just described riding naked thru the town. Now I have no hair but the images you placed so gently in my mind are wonderful. I have a flagon full of images of the White Stallion, Lucky, and of pink nipples and damp clits, a mouth curved in an everlasting Oh and the stable boy enjoying his task of cleaning the saddle.

Keep writing Alexis please keep writing!

BenLongBenLongalmost 14 years ago
Bravo M'lady

Bravo! Once again m'lady has spread her wealth of history among us knaves. Pray Tell, must we wait for another contest to hear more of the orgasms of Lady Alexis or her creations?

coloradoexilecoloradoexilealmost 14 years ago
Well Done Once Again

Great story, Alexis. One way you could have changed it was to find a way for Mr. Peeping Tom to get "Lucky" after having seen Lady Godiva riding through the town! Please keep writing and posting.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
History rewritten

The way I heard the Lady Godiva story, there was a crowd of people on both sides of the street in town, as Lady Godiva rode through side-saddle. All the men on one side of the street didn't say a word, but the men on the other side cheered, "Hurray for our side," a cheer which has continued to this day. Thanks for an interesting story, and good luck on the contest.

Rob_mDearRob_mDearalmost 14 years ago
Lucky was lucky

I would have enjoyed some insight into Lucky's own perspective on this adventure. Certainly, being ridden by Lady Godiva, while skillfully giving her such pleasure (always tell a male that he's skillful at such things), would have been an experience worth relating. At the least, his name was fitting... I should have been so Lucky.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
Very True to the Pseudo Accounts but I don't recall

any description of the wonderfully stimulating genital rub that made this story so titillating. Speaking of tits, I also don't recall that the hair went flying in the original story, but why stick with details when pure eroticism is at stake. I love the way you took this legend and turned it into an erotic thriller. But you missed the sad occurrence of the Peeping Tom who turned blind at the sight. Now modern young men are warned not to jerk off or they will go blind. Could young Tom been doin' the dirty with a hand job as Godiva rode by?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The heir to throne of England was not styled "Prince of Wales" until the 14th century. Before that, the Welsh ruled themselves.

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 11 years ago
It's a story (and a half)

Anon must have missed the fact that this story takes place in an alternative universe called " Story Land" where the Prince of Wales came into being in the eleventh century.

Good story. I enjoyed it very much.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

You learn something every day, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous