Lady Lorelei Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki watched her go, admiring every movement of the woman's body, then turned to Lorelei, the smirking blonde. "Ready?" asked Lorelei.

"I want you to show me everything," said Nikki.

Lorelei laughed.

***

Stupid Stephy

Richard waved at Stupid Stephy as she entered the club, moving past potential suitors and dominants and Mistresses and Masters, straight to Lady Lorelei's booth in the back. One woman waves her down, shouting, "Hey Stupid Stephy" across the club. Stupid Stephy nods at her and keeps moving. She's become a regular here, always meeting Lady Lorelei in public now, even sometimes introducing herself as Stupid Stephy at work.

She freezes when she spots the booth. At the table, next to Lady Lorelei, is another woman. She's taller than Lady Lorelei, her blonde hair is more platinum than the rich wheat color of Lady Lorelei's. She's pale and gangly, with dark lipstick and eyeshadow, but the thing that sticks out more than anything amongst the crowd at The Shadow is she isn't wearing anything BDSM related. She's in a nice red top, showing plenty of cleavage and a cute peplum along the waist, but there's no corset, no chains, no harness, no straps, no leather, no lace, and most importantly -- no collar.

Lady Lorelei spotted Stupid Stephy and waved her hand, summoning her sub closer. Stupid Stephy obeyed and slipped into the booth across from the newcomer. Lady Lorelei tapped the seat next to herself, and Stupid Stephy moved closer, sitting thigh to thigh with her mistress.

"Carol," said Lady Lorelei, "this is Stupid Stephy. Stupid Stephy, this is Carol."

Stupid Stephy held out a hand for Carol to shake. Carol froze and looked back at Lady Lorelei. "You actually call her that?"

"She calls herself that." Lady Lorelei turned to Stupid Stephy. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Lady Lorelei."

"Introduce yourself, pet."

"Hello, I'm Stupid Stephy. Nice to meet you."

Carol slowly took her hand out and shook Stupid Stephy's hand. "I'm Carol," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Carol."

"Uh-huh," said Carol dubiously. She turned to Lady Lorelei. "Is this what I'll become?"

Lady Lorelei smirked. "Perhaps. Though it'd be confusing to call both of you Stupid Stephy."

"You know what I mean. Am I --"

"Watch your tone," snapped Lady Lorelei.

Stupid Stephy flinched at Lady Lorelei's tone, bracing her thighs for the slap of the crop.

"Right, sorry," muttered Carol.

Lady Lorelei looked at Stupid Stephy. "Carol here is inquiring about becoming a sub of mine, full time. She wanted a reference before she committed. I thought you would be the perfect example."

"Thank you, Lady Lorelei. I'm honored." Stupid Stephy turned to Carol. "What are your questions?"

"Do you like being called Stupid Stephy?"

The sub shrugged. "I am stupid. My name is Stephy. It's actually a relief that everyone knows it up front. They expect much less of me. I'm much more relaxed now."

"You think you're stupid?"

"Oh I know it. Lady Lorelei proved it over and over to me. I'm basically a moron." Stupid Stephy turned and beamed at Lady Lorelei. "But I can still serve. There is still purpose, even for someone as stupid as me. It's beautiful. I'm so lucky that Lady Lorelei controls my life."

"Controls your --"

"If you're not stupid, I won't call you Stupid Carol," added Lady Lorelei.

"Right," said Carol. She turned back to Stupid Stephy. "So how did you two meet?"

Stupid Stephy told the whole embarrassing story about spilling coffee on Lady Lorelei and being an inept waitress. She felt bad at first, but once she learned how stupid she was, it made a lot of sense. Lady Lorelei invited her to her dungeon, and she was hooked. She'd never felt better in her whole life than when she was serving Lady Lorelei and giving her Mistress precisely what she wanted. Now she was obedient, disciplined, malleable, and happy. She didn't have to overly think for herself. Lady Lorelei set out the scope of her life, and she served willingly and eagerly. She'd even earned a place as Lady Lorelei's collared sub, meaning she didn't have to pay for sessions anymore.

"I'd do anything Lady Lorelei commanded me to do," said Stupid Stephy, fingering her collar now that she got to bring it up. It was bright red, with silver grommets and the words "Stupid Stephy" in rhinestones across the throat. That was the one she wore to the dungeon and to The Shadow. At work, she wore a simple leather choker with a metal loop at the base of the throat.

"Anything?" asked Carol.

"Oh yes." Stupid Stephy told her all about her various trials, about the training she needed to be properly indoctrinated and lose all of her pesky independence. She talked about their long walks on nude beaches, about offering herself to strangers, about being passed around The Shadow. Most people refused her, but that didn't matter.

"I've been trained to make you cum in five minutes," said Stupid Stephy. "Would you like me to lick your pussy to prove it?"

Carol smirked. "I'd rather lick yours."

"Sorry," said Stupid Stephy. "I'm in chastity till I stop being a stupid bimbo."

Carol gasped and turned to Lady Lorelei. "You use chastity on women?"

Lady Lorelei shrugged. "It's effective. People come out of subspace once they cum. I'd rather her stay there as long as possible."

"For how long?"

"You heard her," said Lady Lorelei. "Until she stops being a stupid bimbo. You have no idea how stupid this girl is."

Stupid Stephy giggled. "It's a miracle I can dress myself in the morning." She licked her lips and looked into Carol's eyes. "But I don't struggle to undress."

Carol gulped and looked back and forth between the two women. "You're serious, aren't you? Both of you."

"Yes," said the two women in unison. They looked at each other and smiled. Lady Lorelei leaned in and kissed Stupid Stephy heavily. Stupid Stephy moaned into it, grinding her hips against the seat of the booth as Lady Lorelei lured her deeper and deeper into subspace.

Lady Lorelei broke the kiss and whispered into Stupid Stephy's ear loud enough for Carol to hear, "If she agrees to be my sub, you can cum tonight."

Stupid Stephy's body shook. She was electric, and she looked back at Carol as though the pale blonde woman was Jesus or the holy grail or a billion dollars. "May I please lick your pussy," whined Stupid Stephy. "Please."

Carol's eyes darted to Lady Lorelei, and the domme nodded. Carol looked back at Stupid Stephy and nodded. The sub quickly slipped under the table. She discovered that Carol was in tight jeans and sighed with disappointment. After a minute of unzipping and rolling down with Carol's help, she got access to the potential sub's panties. Carol quickly ripped away her panties in a moment of fevered lust and sighed with relief when Stupid Stephy began administering slow and long licks to her already soaked pussy.

"Holy shit," she hissed, grinding her hips and rolling her stomach as Stupid Stephy took care of her. "She's good."

"She's well trained." Lady Lorelei started a timer on her phone. "Her record is three minutes seventeen seconds, but I think that woman was a bit worked up." Lady Lorelei looked up and smirked at Carol. "As you are now."

"You do this to all your subs?"

"No. Some can't handle it. Some aren't built for it. Some think they want it but don't really. Stupid Stephy is a remarkable case, but I think that's because I'm dangling a rather efficient carrot in front of her."

"And me, what about --"

"Until it's real, I'll never know. Right now, you obviously want it. Our little flirtations and single sessions have been hot for you, but I don't think it was until the restaurant that you realized life was a dream and the dungeon was real. Sound about right?"

"Life is a dream, and the dungeon is -- hnnnh." Carol closed her eyes and gripped the table. "Holy shit."

Lady Lorelei snapped and someone approached the table. "Two appletinis," said Lady Lorelei. "And one water."

"Yes, Lady Lorelei," said the waiter and walked away.

Beneath the table, Stupid Stephy was picking up her pace, focusing more on the clit. She used her fingers to tease the labia and eased them inside of Carol, massaging the g-spot as she licked, flicked, and sucked on the clit.

"24/7 servanthood is different from the single sessions," said Lady Lorelei. "Wildly different."

"I under--" Carol gasped. "I understand that."

"No. You don't. Right now I'm a fixation, an obsession. Soon I'll be a chore, a boss, a bitch, but then, if you push through that, you get a Mistress, a Goddess. You get to be like Stupid Stephy. But most can't handle it. They can't commit. They can't go that deep."

"I can --" Stupid Stephy licked faster, pumping her fingers and curling them over the g-spot while flicking her tongue back and forth as fast as she could over the clit while pulling back the hood. "I can -- hnnh. Oh my god. Oh my god." Carol gripped the table and took deep breaths. "I can handle it," she moaned.

"You want to be like Stupid Stephy?"

"Yes, please."

"Try again," reprimanded Lady Lorelei.

"Yes. Please, Lady Lorelei, turn me into this."

"Good. Now cum on her face so we can get back to business."

12