Lady Lovecome's Diaries: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK," he said.

All the blood dropped from my body and left me a husk. Gabrielle squeaked, hopped off his face, and darted around me to stand astride his cock.

He sat up and kissed my bottom like a favoured pet. His thumb slid along my groove. I wanted to scream, but my throat had clasped shut. In a delirious synaesthesia, his thumb's push at my opening was his cockhead as it slid into my friend. I wanted this to stop. I wanted more.

He seemed a tight fit in her, she eased slowly down his length in a series of little dips, then finally settled with him lodged deep. Her eyelids drooped. He dug his thumb deep into me. I clenched at it.

"Nice to meet you, Beel." Gabrielle smirked and put out her hand, a formality at odds with grinding wetly on his cock. "You are very handsome, and I like your penis."

Bill withdrew from my cunt to shake her hand. "Thank you Miss Gabrielle. And you are very pretty... um. All over."

Gabrielle flushed, pulled his thumb to her mouth and sucked me from him. I bounced between heaven and hell. He called me beautiful and her pretty. Was "beautiful" better than "pretty"? You'd call a horse beautiful, or a vase. Pretty meant desirable too, didn't it? She gave his thumb a blowjob, the thumb that should be pleasing me, while she waggled her hips waspishly on him. His breath hitched. She released his thumb, which immediately sought out its drooly equivalent between my legs.

Perhaps it was the echo of his thumb inside me, or my closeness to Gabrielle, or just the strength of my longing for his member, but I could feel him wedged inside me, pressed to every singing cell of my vagina. If I couldn't fuck him, then surely this was the next best thing? I needed to grow up. Jealousy in a threeway was not a good look, especially in front of someone as stylish as Gabrielle.

I kicked him. "You don't come in her."

"No, Ma'am."

"Your cum is mine."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I prodded Gabrielle. "His cum is mine."

"Oui, M-Madame!" Gabrielle picked up her pace, and pulled my hips toward her. She pressed kisses to my belly. "You are a good friend." She dipped to my mound. Bill's kisses dropped under me too and suddenly tongues assaulted me front and rear.

Gabrielle fucked my man, a sinuous wave of bliss that rolled from her hips all the way to her tongue, where it slid over my clit, into my hole, joined Bill's tongue which then curled cheekily around my anus, before sweeping back though his body to whiplash his cock into her cunt and set her off again.

Both worked at me as if their fucking was the engine for pleasuring me and nothing more, and this, my mounting pleasure, was all that pleasured them. Gabrielle, knees at her shoulders, bounced on his lap as she ate me. I raised a foot on the edge of the tree planter, to open wider to them. She wrapped arms around my standing leg and around Bill's neck as their cheeks pressed beneath me. He hugged her to me and to him, their faces pressed to my bottom and cunt. Their tongues wriggled over my most private, delicate places and I felt poised on the tip of intrusive, wet flames.

I'd come hard on Bill just moments before but under the onslaught of this, the best licking of my life, I found myself puffing to another high. Everyone should be so adored once in their life! I wanted it to never end, but my leg grew tired and Gabrielle's tongue erratic as Bill pumped harder. I pushed back against him, pulling away from Gabrielle, until he was on his back and was I perched once more on his mouth, this time facing my beautiful best friend while she frogged on his rearing hips.

Bill's breath huffed hotly between my thighs, and his familiar licking was almost calming after my intense double-head. Gabrielle's little breasts bounced enticingly and I buried my face in them, then suckered myself to her gaping mouth. We hugged and kissed and let our tongues play while Bill worked hard between our legs. His fucking made her pant in my mouth. His tongue made me pant into hers.

I reached down between her legs and tickled her clit. Her movements grew jerky. Bill went up a gear. He rammed abandoned laughter from Gabrielle and sucked my clit into him, motor-mouthing his tongue on it. I hugged Gabrielle tight and pressed my mouth to her while Bill tossed her insanely in my arms. His tongue frothed me over and I felt like a shaken champagne bottle.

I popped. Gabrielle squealed in my mouth. We spasmed on Bill like two ends of a live wire rammed together. Her cries became mine and our thrusts on Bill became thrusts into each other, as if he was just a massive, new sex organ coupling us. He disappeared. Rutting and grinding, I tumbled into her, she tumbled into me and together we tumbled into the sun.

Our cries dissolved into giddy chuckling, and we landed soft as dropped blossom back down to earth.

I leapt off Bill, his tongue too much, but kept kissing my delicious girl as she breathed out her climax. I pecked along her jaw and neck and breasts.

Bill smiled triumphantly, sheened in sweat and my arousal. He stroked my leg, and this felt reassuring and bonding, even as Gabrielle ground on my man's penis.

"He is still very, very hard." Gabrielle stroked my other leg and blinked up at me and for a moment I lost myself in her oceanic, thankful eyes.

"Of course." I felt like a proud teacher. I knelt by Bill to unbuttoned his shirt and show off his torso too.

"Délicieux."

"Oui," I answered, forgetting who was who. I kissed his nipple, squeezed the packs of muscle on his chest. He tossed away his shirt. I think he even flexed. Sweet. Gabrielle's face appeared by mine, half covered by serpentine tresses as she leant on all fours over him. She was still plugged by his indefatigable hard on.

"Merde." She bit a pec. "His cock feels so, so good. You sure you don't want him in you?"

I thumbed a bead of sweat from Bill's forehead. His pale eyes filled the world for a moment. "More than anything," I whispered into his ear.

He leant to mine. "I'm pretending she's you."

We tittered into each other's necks.

"Merde, I am being fucked, yet I am the odd one out?" She slapped Bill's abs. "Giddyap!"

Now I knew what he was thinking, I stepped away like a naughty ghost taking a break from her body for a moment and watched Bill fuck Gabrielle/me. Us.

His hips rammed his cock in and out of her--our-- fully stretched hole. I yanked off his trousers and boots and lay between his thighs, watching his easeful, well-oiled piston. When he slowed, Gabrielle took over, gloving and re-gloving herself on him. I imagined that vagina lighting up with every downward stroke and sucking on every upward stroke. A collar of juices formed around the base of his staff, and dripped over his balls. I nuzzled and licked them, covering my cheeks and lips in the essence of their sex. Don't ask me why, my dirty compulsions are dark and mysterious even to me. Under my tongue, Bill stopped, letting Gabrielle find her own groove and letting me lick him clean, even as she made him wet again on each upstroke. His thighs trembled and I couldn't hold back a chuckle.

Gabrielle made little yelps as she slid herself along his length. Throwing a messy-haired glance over her shoulder she caught me licking him. She swore, and--with expert fluidity--spun on his cock even while she was deeply impaled. The sensation drew a deep "Hmm..." from usually quiet Bill (I made a note to try twisting my mouth on his cock sometime!) and left her spread to me as well.

What fun! An all-you-can-eat buffet of clitoris and slippery shaft and joggling balls. While Bill rammed, I licked Gabrielle's clit under her hooded scrutiny. While she bounced, I licked him. Who would come first? Maybe even me. Our primal dirtiness had my hips humping the marble, and wringing my feet together in the air over my bum.

I wanted Bill to come. I wanted him to splash all over her cunt so I could lick her to orgasm cleaning her. I sucked his balls and he groaned. I groaned. Gabrielle groaned.

Well something was bound to happen--I wasn't sure what, but was looking forward to it. I sucked her clit, and wriggled a cheeky finger under his balls, dabbing his anus. Bill juddered to a halt.

Yes.

But in a smooth kind of flurry he tipped Gabrielle forward to leave her on all fours in front of him and between my knees. He gripped her hips and shoved, "Oui... Oui... Oui" from her. She rocked back at him, her buttocks slapping on his hips. But Bill wasn't watching her. His stoic expression was fixed to my naked splay.

I'd spread my legs tendon-poppingly wide for him, leant back and played two fingers into my yearning hole, trying to make his fuck rhythm mine. Bill's eyes devoured me. Followed by Gabrielle's mouth as she dipped her head between my thighs and dipped my whole cunt into wet warmth. She replaced my fingers with hers.

Her face and fingers nudged between my legs from Bill's powerful pummelling. Bill and I locked eyes. Something billowed inside me. He was fucking me through her. My body dissolved, the world dissolved. Bill and I merged. His cock used Gabrielle to stuff joy into me, then more joy and more. Gabrielle was our sexy condom, her muffled squeal of orgasm a hundred miles away.

I wedged her head between my thighs, forcing her cries into me. Bill fucked harder. I turned inside out and inside out and inside out again, petalling into an enormous flower. Blossoming.

A minute or an hour later, Gabrielle's face appeared against the blue sky over me. Her cheeks looked slapped. "Are you dead?"

I must've blacked out. Wow. I kissed her. Bill appeared, standing over us, his meat shellacked and... still rigid?

"You haven't come?" My voice was croaky, like I'd been screaming.

"I'm fine, Ma'am."

I sprang to my knees and, blinking big eyes up at him like a harlot, kissed his flushed bulb. I licked my lips. Gabrielle was at my side in a chuckle. She tucked into his length like a dog with a bone.

Together, we ran tongues up and down him, laughing at his strangled noises, kissing with his cockhead between us. He slid between our mouths, muttering "Good lord" as he fucked our kiss. But I couldn't resist any longer, and dropped my head over his end. Gabrielle dipped under to suck his balls and he lightly cupped our heads as if to stop us bolting.

I wanked him into me, then into Gabrielle, even though she struggled to fit him in her small mouth. I think she sensed he was close, nodding quickly, hungrily even, as if to claim his well-deserved release as a prize for herself. And she was a pro, she slooped her tongue under his end with every dip of her head and rubbed him with me, speeding my hand up. I watched his face. He'd clamped his mouth shut and was glossy with concentration. He winked at me and it was clear she could suck him forever and he'd save himself for me. So when she (finally!) unsuckered from him I dropped on him like a starving cat on a fresh kill. Gabrielle licked him up and down, then jostled for another go at his end.

She squeezed his balls, and I rubbed him, we both slurped and sucked. He became scaffold. His cock might burst like a balloon before he came. I'd never seen him so hard.

We tried to synchronise sweeping our tongues up and down him, or flip-flapping them under his head, but kept collapsing into uncoordinated feeding frenzies. Four hands rubbed him into waiting mouths, taking our turn as he plunged into one and then the other, like a luscious game of Russian roulette.

Then suddenly, out of the blue, he reared onto tiptoe. Muscles popped from thighs to abs to chest. Even his jaw rippled.

"Ladies," he warned.

I gobbled his end into me. Gabrielle rubbed briskly, scowling.

But damn my clit, buzzing vicariously at his swelling climax. I pressed my thighs tight, tensed them, but the constriction only made it worse. "Oh oui." Gabrielle, as ever, seemed to sense my horn. I trembled, moaned on Bill's cock. Not languorous, "Yummy" type moans like Gabrielle as she attacked his testicles. A full-on "Fuck I'm cumming" moan.

Bill knew it too. He flexed rigid. I wanked and sucked. Gabrielle licked and sucked.

He roared so loud birds took the sky.

A thick, hot jet flooded my mouth and my world blew apart. It was all my jerking body could do to lick and keep my mouth open as his every frantic pump lit me up. I giggled in my headrush, profoundly messy, and slid my super-lubed tongue around Bill's spurting head. Arcs of cum spattered Gabrielle's tits as I slipped my dirty mouth up and down him, drawing more out and guzzling before Gabrielle could get to it.

But she was preoccupied, running fingertips around her cummy nipples, gazing at my depraved behaviour, then frantically rubbing her clit with his semen. She trembled uncontrollably. I laughed uncontrollably, more in abandon than anything, and nestled Bill's pulsing rod gently on my tongue. Gabrielle frowned at us as I sucked him with soft lips and he spasmed sporadically. Her fingers slopped obscenely at her cunt, then clamped her legs over her busy hand, her eyes rolling to whites.

"Fuck, you are a sexy couple." She flopped onto her back, bringing her messy fingers to her mouth, licking them.

I released Bill, and kissed the last of my man's cum from her lips. Just out of principle.

#

We must have dozed, because the next thing I knew I was lying, limbs tangled with Gabrielle, the sound of a chopping axe punctuating her snores.

Where Bill had been was a bucket of ice containing two glasses and an open bottle of champagne.

I sat up and there he was, hard at work hacking out another stump at the edge of the lawns. He wasn't wearing a top and his brown muscles bunched and shone in the afternoon sun. He never did that, no matter how much I begged him to. Why now? For Gabrielle?

"Oh oui." Gabrielle was awake. My heart lurched. Now we were sated, there was no horniness in my jealousy. Just jealousy. "Champagne!" she added and I relaxed.

She poured two glasses and we sipped. The tart sherbet of the drink was delightfully, illicitly brined by Bill's taste, which still haunted my mouth. My ears heated as I realised what I was thinking.

Gabrielle swilled her mouth and rolled her eyes, then swallowed showily. "Ah! Jizz and fizz!" She belched. "We have sunk into debauchery!"

We sipped and watched Bill work. I didn't like her eyes on him. I didn't like his taste in her. I wanted her to go now.

"What a man you have, sweetie." She lay back, sliding one shin up the other. "I think I will stay for a while."

#

Diary, my house has 10 bedrooms, all with their own bathrooms, some with their own kitchens and libraries, and yet Gabrielle wants none of them. I told her she could have an entire wing to herself if she liked, but no, she insisted on sleeping in my bed, with me.

She's behind me now, spread eagled across the entire mattress while I sit at my desk telling you about today's delights. They were every bit the festival of oral sex that I'd hoped for, yet I am left with a sourness. I hadn't anticipated she would want more than a tongue can offer or enjoy. She wants to fuck. And of course she would. I do, after all. And there's nothing to stop her fucking as much as she likes with whoever she likes, so of course she's going to try and tempt Bill. I'm surprised about him, though. It seems his need for more than oral is stronger than I thought. As strong as Gabrielle's and mine. And what's holding Bill back from doing what he clearly wants? Me, my fucked-up father, and my precious status.

It's clear Gabrielle has taken to Bill. Why wouldn't she, he's irresistible? But now I don't know if I can trust him not to return her affections because she's every bit as desirable. I don't know if he can trust himself.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring. And how I'm going to get rid of her.

#

After a night of kicking Gabrielle back to her side of the bed and of her insufferable snoring, I awoke late. Or rather lay in a deep doze, my back to her, enjoying Bill's whistling and hammering in the garden: happily building the world for me anew every morning. He sounded especially happy today. He sounded like a man who'd had the blowjob of his life yesterday and who might well have another today.

My bedroom door creaked open and I realised Gabrielle wasn't with me. She entered the bedroom dressed in my antique kimono and rattling an espresso cup in its saucer as she tottered to the bed.

"Bonjour, sweet sleepy head! I bring you strong coffee!"

I rubbed my eyes. "Your hair's wet. You showered already?" Her cheeks were flushed as well. What was she so excited about?

"Oui!" She plonked the coffee cup on my bedside table. "I bring you breakfast in bed too."

I blinked blearily--she wasn't carrying anything else. She hopped onto the bed, grinning and unfastening the kimono. She threw it away with a flourish, standing naked over me.

Maybe having her stay wasn't so bad after all.

She dropped to one knee, poising her pussy lips over my mouth. She smelled of my Aveda body wash and something animal. She was already drooly. I pressed a kiss to her labia to find them shockingly, exquisitely, flushed and tender. "Fuck," she blurted. It seemed she'd worked herself up already.

"Someone's been busy down here," I said.

"Mm-hmm." She steadied herself on the bedhead.

I licked along her groove and gathered up her arousal to sloop over her clit but she overflowed my tongue and dribbled down my cheek. She tasted deeply, illicitly familiar. A single lick jolted her hips. Lord she was juicy today. And on a hair trigger. I figured I was either the Mozart of cunnilingus or this woman was really into me. Both pleasant options.

Father insisted I take his one-of-a-kind monstrous Chippendale mirror which I had Bill fix above my bed. I only say because our reflection from above was most diverting as I tried to hold off the hyped-up inevitability of Gabrielle's orgasm. I tossed off my sheet so I could see my own nudity reflected above us too, my feet pressed and knees spread as I fingered myself to see if we might come together. But Gabrielle was miles ahead. I only had to flick my tongue on her clit and she was needily grinding on me for more, cunt clenching. I kissed her thighs and waited for her to calm.

God, she was yukkily, lusciously dribbly, though, and tasted so good. Not like champagne good or parfait good. Sex good. Good according to the animal in me, not the duchess. I couldn't resist, and took Gabrielle's sloppy vulva all into me to drink my fill and she cried out and shook madly on my mouth.

I paddled my tongue through her squirming and jerking, slowing and getting gentler and gentler until I was just bathing her flushed cunt in hot breath.

She beamed down at me between her legs. "Nice breakfast?"

I licked my lips. "Yummy." I wriggled under her. "You hungry too?"

Still trembling from her orgasm, she slid her body along mine, downward.

"Oui." She said to my hips. "Very."

She hid my fizzing folds with her messy, post-shower hair. I felt my outer slips slide open. Something dry, warm and squishy dabbed at my clit. A wet probe unzipped my inner lips. I groaned.

Gabrielle hummed, and looked up at me, juices stringing to her bottom lip. "You're very wet from licking me."

"Of course." I danced my hips. "Don't stop."

She stroked arousal from my hole and teased my clit with her fingertips, but kept her gaze fixed on me.

"What?" I pulled my legs apart and back, grasping them behind the knee. "Eat me."

"You still have your breakfast on your face. It is very sexy."

I looked up at the mirror. True enough, my cheek sported a long drip of... white?

Gabrielle's eyes were slits. "Did you like it, his taste and mine, together?"

I snapped my legs shut. Recoiled. I wiped my face with my wrist. "You fucked Bill? This morning?"

Gabrielle shrugged. "Of course. For you. This is wrong? I brought you his cum. You said his cum was always yours. I-- I thought you'd like it."