Lady Lovecome's Diaries: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diary, it had been the best and worst of days, but now that I was trapped in this hard-soft love-lust sandwich, my world was complete--conjoined with my lovely man to give my best friend the sex of her life. And better than that, he joined her to please me, and then she and I to please him! I had gone through the bitter side of sharing a lover, and this side was all treacle.

Bill's relentless rod on our pussies was like a baton orchestrating our kissing and stroking. All echoes and contrasts. Silky-chinned kisses were followed by bristles. Great leathery paws followed by small, gentle claws. Gabrielle's buttocks rolled under my needy kneading, squeezed firmer by Bill covering my hands with his before following in the wake of my caresses up her sinuous back, then over her breasts.

Bill stood beside us, clearly still enjoying our kissing, judging by the ever-ready cock he slid between our bellies. He stroked us from neck to bottom, which though performed calmly, left a glittering wake of horniness behind each caress.

I can never get enough of Gabrielle's kiss (sorry Bill). It's so yielding, yet exquisitely needy like a pussy that loves you back. It's doubly sexy when she tastes of Bill, so he can at least take comfort from that! And of course a kiss is always enlivened when your man curls his hand under your bum to squish your vagina. And your lover's vagina too.

We all but twerked on his deft fingers, sniggering into our kiss, catching our breaths as he slid thumbs into us while working our clits like little triggers. We tugged on his meat and bit his pecs but Gabrielle needed more, swivelling to face him, squeezing his bulges and turning her perfect kiss on him. Her back snaked along my front, and the contrast of her sleekness against his caveman bulk will haunt my erotic dreams forever. I stroked her breasts, cupping them to Bill's kisses, while he slipped open her labia to my finger-tips and, as I dropped little bites over her back and bottom to kneel between their legs, he spread her wide to my tongue.

She curled a leg around his waist and her pussy nudged at his cock and my mouth like... well like the indecisive, hungry cat it was. Her juices looped from thigh to slavering hole, and she squirmed to get his end lodged inside. I teased her with his taut bulb, nudging it at her opening until she tried to impale herself on it, then pulling him out and sucking him instead. Fun for all. I especially enjoyed Bill and Gabrielle's curses. They could fuck, but at my pleasure. Not theirs.

Rain rattled the glass above us and flares of sunlight cast trickling shadows over our skin, I was lost in a dream from which I never wanted to wake. A dream of yielding, florid hollows and straining lumps. My sex thrummed, delighted by delighting the people I desired most. I licked and sucked and rubbed and teased, relishing that resonant throb of my own bits. It was so dreamy I wasn't at all surprised when Gabrielle's feet left the floor and she floated into the air.

If I was light as a beach ball to Bill, my petite friend seemed hardly a balloon. While I was enjoying my cock and clitty delight, Bill had bent down, taken a good grip on my girl's hips and stood, inverting her so he could, of course, eat her like an ice cream. He did it so casually and with such fluidity she didn't even scream, just gave over utterly to his strength like she was flipped up to man's mouth all time. I suppose Gabrielle's billionaire husband was all about the harnesses and toys and swing sets, she was no stranger to acrobatics.

So she joined me at Bill's cock, upside down, her legs a waving, wide Y to his mouth. Another rush of pride overwhelmed me and I sucked on him with renewed vigour. My friend's cheek pressed to mine, her hair covering us both as if to discretely veil our adoration of his penis.

She supped on my man, as comfortable as if she was reclined on a chaise. Bill thighs quivered like a race-horse every time our mouths slid along his shaft. He rumbled into Gabrielle's cunt so forcefully it croaked from her mouth and suddenly I wanted to be the one getting those cute noises from her.

Yesterday's Bathsheba, even the Bathsheba of an hour ago, would never leave Gabrielle's mouth alone with Bill's cock in this state. But since he'd offered to fuck me whatever the consequences, this Bathsheba was more confident. She was adored by this man. Not even a coppertop Audrey Hepburn with the oral skills of a thousand-dollar whore would steal his heart, even if she stole his cum. So I left my dangerous friend to do her worst, so I could do my worst to her.

I hopped up to share Bill's ice cream. He held her writhing little body steady and we ate her marshmallowy spread entirely for our own pleasure, taking turns to suck the fleshy cherry of her clit hood or swirling it between us like the third tongue in a particularly dirty threeway snog.

Bill's tongue grew uncoordinated and I sensed that when Gabrielle wasn't muttering French curses at our licking, she was giving as good as she got. Bill would come again soon. Sure enough, he tremored and had to brace himself. Gabrielle gave a little yelp on his meat. As impressive as my lovers were, I worried about them coming in this position. I dropped back to my knees. Despite her little elfin mouth she'd taken his entire length into her throat. I'd never managed that even with my massive gob. I waited for her to unimpale herself while tea-bagging his lovely great testicles. They clenched in my mouth. He blabbered, "C-careful ladies."

Gabrielle, our Ferrari, naturally took this as a sign to change up a gear. Bill staggered. She stopped deepthroating only to wank him vigorously onto her curled out tongue, her eyes shut, panting, "Oui... oui..." I quickly nuzzled her off his cock.

Bill swore, relieved I think, as I persuaded Gabrielle to kiss me instead of sucking him. Luckily, like Bill, she finds it impossible to ignore my plumpy great lips. I was sat beneath her, leant back on my hands. Once I had her attention, I made sure she could see my knees flop apart and my hips rock needily up at her

"Oh baby, sorry..." She wriggled, slapping Bill's thighs until he lowered her as obediently and gently as an elephant. She slid her body down mine to get her face between my thighs. Bill positioned her astride my face, glinting mischievously, and kissed me and I wanted to blub.

Then a hungry electric eel attacked my cunt. Gabrielle, with her characteristic sexual restraint, ground her mound on my mouth and her mouth on my mound.

Above me, kneeling astride my head and poised at Gabrielle's rear, Bill watched our sixty-nine. Seeing us through his desirous eyes doubled the thrill, especially as he ran a hand along his length. His masculine fist held his cock like an axe, a sight that flopped me even wider to Gabrielle's feeding frenzy.

I dug my fingers into his buttocks, dragged him closer to us, but tipped my face to him before he impaled my friend. He needed no persuading, sliding into my ready mouth. While every muscle on his body strained with the holding back his urge to come, I used every muscle of mine to draw it from him. When I tasted his precum I unsuckered from him, squeezed him hard until his spasms subsided, then slid the end of his cock into Gabrielle.

He plunged and she cried out. I lapped his balls and her clit simultaneously, slooping Gabrielle from his slimy shaft on each back stroke. Gabrielle panted between my legs, unable to focus on her licking, giving me a much needed moment to calm as I watched, in gory closeup, Bill fuck her from behind.

When he dug deep and pulled her hips to him fast as fist, I yanked him out of her and sucked her off him again. Meanwhile my clit melted into Gabrielle's warm hums, along with my entire lower half, tingling waves rolling into and out of the hot cave of her mouth. She slid two fingers into me and I bleated on Bill's pulsing cock

I quickly stuffed him back inside her to distract her from popping me. He pumped while I sucked her clit, and I opened my mouth for him again. Again I licked her off him, his cock on my pallet merging with my cunt on Gabrielle's, until my tongue felt like a monstrous clitoris, my mouth and sex like one plunderable, pleasure bringing orifice.

I controlled his meat, where it went and how deep and how fast, into her, into me, into her until even that fused into one and I couldn't tell if he was fucking her cunt or my mouth. Both sensations plugged a shivery electric bliss into my body, packing it in, brimming me over with it.

Meanwhile Gabrielle became the joggling, licking tip of Bill's cock on my cunt and I became the licking, sucking tip of her tongue on his ramming cock and balls. A single monstrous climax thundered around our three bodies, gathering pleasure from our licking and fucking and moaning, from the press and slap of flesh.

Gabrielle's squeals grew insane, like a chipmunk smothered by my pussy. No, that was me, into her. Bill pistoned our runaway train full steam off a cliff.

"OUI!"

He exploded deep into Gabrielle, ripping through her, out of her mouth, into me. The floor quaked. I screamed. Liquid heat splattered my lips and tongue. I pressed into it, to the source, lapped wildly at everything I could find. Everything flashed too bright. I screwed shut my eyes...

When I opened them again I was licking Bill's cum from Gabrielle's clitoris while he shuddered inside her, and she shuddered on me.

He withdrew and I took him in, sucking the last of his climax while Gabrielle lay starfished on top of me, panting hotly on my oversensitive folds.

"Merde." She flip-flopped around like a beached mermaid until she could kiss my face. Her stomach still trembled against mine. She was still breathless. "Merde, merde, merde, merde." She sucked a drop of cum from her bottom lip--she must've kissed it from my lips. "I feel I had three orgasms at once, you feel this?"

She joined me, loving up our man's happily dribbling phallus, while we rubbed our tingly mounds together.

We lingered like this for some time, enjoying the press of our bodies and Bill's post-fuck, tender hardness. Gabrielle cleaned drips from my chin, or joined me in licking them from him. She passed her gatherings to me in a kiss. It was so sweet she still respected this. And I have to say, dear diary, licking your lover's cum is utterly one of life's underrated pleasures. However, taking your lover's cum from another, because they love you too... this is a whole new world of off-the-scale, fucked-up deliciousness.

#

Diary, when Gabrielle left later that day she was still wobbly on her feet! Me too. Bill had to take the afternoon off as we managed to drain him a third time before we were finished. It was simply too convenient and comfortable a position, lying there with his cock between our kissing and the more we tried to calm him the more excited he became. As hard as I've tried, I've never managed to get three orgasms from Bill on my own, but I didn't feel jealous. It seems only polite to come three times in a threesome, don't you think?

Footnote:

Diary, I'm returning to this entry some three weeks later because today we received a gift in the post. From Gabrielle. I was so excited by it that I accosted Bill straight away, in his shower, to show him.

By the time I was naked and under the jets he was already hard, so I got to test the accuracy of our new--actually our only--toy straight away: a life-size replica of his finest hard on! As a dildo!

Diary the joy of being fucked by a man when you've been denied for so long, even remotely, brought tears to my eyes. Bless him, he insisted the first time that he control the toy, holding it under his actual cock as he fucked me. The oddness gave us the giggles initially but having his real cock slide on my clit while his doppelganger filled me soon wiped the smiles off our faces. Then back on them again, dreamily. And watching your man spurt all over your belly and tits when you come on his cock is a multisensual head-fuck. Anyway. That's when I wept. And by the way, diary, you cannot know the pleasure of being licked and fucked at the same time by one person! Or maybe you can, who am I to judge? Oh, and yes, Diary, he is an exquisitely snug fit, even in my slobbery great maw.

A perfect day.

However.

Tonight we were lost in our upgraded sixty-nine. I was happily practicing my twisty deep-throat on his real penis, while he happily practised fucking me with his prosthetic while licking me, when a troubling thought occurred.

When did Gabrielle make a cast of his erection?