Lady Lovecome's Diaries: 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips curled. "What? It's not about his... stuff, it's about Bill."

"You didn't like it?"

I shut my eyes. Buried my spinning head in my knees. Bill and Gabrielle fucked. On their own. Without me. Oh God and his happy whistling outside... that was after he'd fucked her. A hot blade slipped into my gut and sliced, eviscerating me. But I wanted more details. More pain. I wanted my insides spread on the bed. "Where did you fuck him?"

"In the kitchen. I was making coffee, and he came from the garden smelling of earth. He stood by me when I poured him a cup and his trousers, they moved. I squeezed them and he was very hard. So I pressed my face to his lump and he didn't stop me so I--"

"Stop--no. Go on."

"Well, I took out his cock and kissed it. He pushed his hips to me, so I sucked him. Then he made a noise like a bear and picked me up and put me on the kitchen table and spread my knees and ate me."

"You came?"

"Non! He was too desperate. Too quick. Passionate maybe, like a lover's kiss but to my secretest lips, non? So, all too quick, he stood up and stuck his cock in me. He fucked me hard, magnificently, but then came too quick as well."

It stung my core, my very cunt, that she overwhelmed him. He had never come too quickly for me. I brushed a hot tear from my cheek.

Gabrielle pressed her palms to my knees, her breasts pushed against my shins. "Darling, it was for you, remember? I fucked him for you. I didn't come. I saved his semen inside me. His pleasure, and came straight to you."

"How passionate was he?" I spread my legs, pushed up my hips. "Show me."

She dragged me by my ankles to the edge of the bed, knelt on the floor and ate me like her life depended on it, then shoved two fingers deep into me. "Like this." She withdrew them, then plunged. "And this. And this. And this. Then he came."

My panting hitched as I swallowed a sob. "Again."

#

Diary I came hard on Gabrielle's fingers and mouth, and with a roar I didn't know I had in me. I left her knelt, doe eyed and puzzled at the foot of my bed and locked myself in my bathroom. When I came out, a 45 minute shower later, Gabrielle had gone.

I found her in the kitchen, cooking. Around her, every drawer, cupboard, fridge and pantry had exploded their contents all over the kitchen table, joining the humping ghosts of her and Bill.

"Darling, I am making a picnic for us. Some salmon, some baguettes, some salads and summer punch." She turned from the stove and wrapped her arms around my neck to kiss me tenderly on the lips. "You will have all my attention for lunch, oui? Our picnic blanket will be a no..." kiss. "Cock..." kiss. "Zone." She nudged her hips at my thigh, her mound clearly definable under her light, summer dress. My light, summer dress, in fact.

"I'm sexed out, Gabrielle. Can we just sit in the sun and drink?"

"Oui! And we will not even talk sex. Our cock free zone will include even whispering about cock. Our mouths will be cock free!" She laughed so loud, the windows rattled.

#

We ate in a blissful, sunny silence under the shade of the lawn's sculptural Japanese maple. It was impossible to stay angry with Gabrielle. She might be fucked-up but she only ever meant well. Once we'd eaten, she topped my glass up with her lethal fruit punch. "You know darling, I was thinking. About what you and Bill need." She grinned like she was about to offer me a precious gift. "A dildo!"

"Mm-hmm." Glug.

"Oui, I have an artist friend, she makes them. If you give her a cast of your lover's penis, she makes this fabulous dildo for you. You can even it fill it with warm water! Like blood? I have one."

"I'll bear it in mind."

"You know what I did? I got my lover's penis cast and I use it on my vagina when my husband only wants to fuck my ass." She drifted into a reverie, twirling the glass stem between thumb and finger. Her eyes saddened.

I kissed her cheek. "Thank you."

She sighed. "Pourquoi?"

"For coming to see me at short notice, and for... you know."

"For fucking your man?"

"No." I sniggered. "Though maybe, yes. I do believe you were trying to help us."

Gabrielle shrugged. "Mais oui, but it is easy to help sexy friends with sex, non?"

Bill appeared as if awaiting his cue. He fiddled with the tree, then--when we ignored him--flushed and strode off across the lawn to fiddle with something else.

Gabrielle's gaze snuck after him, then noticed me watching her. She flushed. "You really are a lucky bitch."

"If I was lucky, he'd be a prince and I'd be married to him." I swilled from my crystal cup. "If anything I'm unlucky. Having my ideal man dangled in front of me, but always out of reach."

"Boo-hoo. Poor little princess."

I glared at her.

She shrugged, squinted at Bill shovelling a flower bed, and sipped.

I think she'd meant her put down light-heartedly, and has said much worse before, but her comment darkened the air between us today. Literally, in fact. Thick clouds swooped on the sun and before we could pack up the elaborate picnic, thunder clapped and a bolt of lightning unzipped the heavens.

We sprinted the two hundred meters from the tree to the nearest part of the house, the conservatory, finding some hilarity at least in getting drenched on the way.

I shut us in the ornate glass house, all echo and fractured reflections, curly ironwork and phallic palms. We dripped onto the upturned faces of terrazzo gods. I recalled dripping on Bill's grin, one afternoon when he was lying under the windowsill while I argued with Father outside. The thought pricked my chest and sex--my new melancholy arousal.

"Merde, merde, merde." Gabrielle plucked at her sodden dress. "My life has turned into a porno. I have to get out of this. You have some towels?"

I squelched off to the laundry but all the fresh towels had gone. I rummaged out the cleanest from the ready-to-wash pile instead.

I returned to voices. One French and high. One English and deep.

"Don't do that, Miss Gabrielle."

"But you're drying me only makes me wetter."

"That's a poor joke."

I crouched behind a fat-trunked pineapple palm, my knuckles white on the lip of the planter. Bill must've been watching us earlier, and had the towels ready, because he was stood over Gabrielle's semi-naked form, rubbing her breasts and back dry while she peeled off her panties. Gabrielle's dress was plopped soggily on the floor beside them. I'd chosen not to wear underwear, despite our agreement for a sex-free lunch. Not sure why, I think I'd just forgotten to put them on. Jesus, Bill was right, why do I even own knickers? And now, the person I shared such cheeky observations with was enjoying crude banter with my best friend.

He crossed his arms over the towel, bulging his arms too tight for his shirt.

Gabrielle squeezed one of his biceps as if I'd drawn attention to them. "So hard." She spun round and slinked bare buttocks at his front. "All over. And see my hair, it is wet like this morning? It is dark like Bash's again, non? This is why you are hard?" She put on a bored, posh English voice. "Dry me, William."

That's what I sound like?

As if in a spell, he buffed her buttocks with the fluffy towel.

"Good gardener." Gabrielle peered over her shoulder lasciviously and gyrated her hips, still impersonating me. "You like my massive arse?"

Bitch!

"Don't look at me, Ma'am." He dropped to his knees.

She tipped up her bottom and planted her feet apart. He licked her cleft while he unlooped his braces, unbuttoned his flies and dropped his trousers. His cock jutted out stiff as bone. Gabrielle bent over and spread her cheeks. He buried his face between and licked her from bottom to clit.

A drip landed on my bare toes. A warm drip. Looking down revealed my juices stringing from slot to feet. A unique sensation with a tear spilling down my cheek. I collected my tear, added it to my juices and stirred it at my clit.

Bill stood and yanked his wet shirt off, finally naked but for his trousers and boots at his ankles. His cock was so hard it curved like a sprung bow. He nudged it under Gabrielle's bottom cheeks. "Oui! I mean yes. Yes, William."

"Quiet, Ma'am."

I slid my fingers knuckle-deep inside myself, wobbled, and gripped the palm tree for support. The leaves shook, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Bill grabbed Gabrielle's bare hips and slid her onto him. She arched. Her jaw dropped. "F-fuck."

He didn't tell her to be quiet this time. She noticed that too, muttering louder in her horrible impersonation of me. "Fuck me, William."

Bill pushed, pulling her onto him too. "Yes, Ma'am."

Amidst an explicit squelching and slapping of skin, Bill fucked my friend while I finger-fucked myself. He swung her against the same palm tree I hid behind. She braced herself on the trunk and planted her feet wide, up on tip-toes. He rammed harder. I worked myself harder, adding my own brisk slurping to their indecent echoes.

Bill's eyes were screwed shut. "Oh Ma'am," he muttered. "Ma'am."

Gabrielle droned, "Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Yes." But her eyes weren't closed. She'd leant around the trunk and she stared straight at me. Triumphantly.

God, but they looked so fucking good fucking: Bill huge and powerful, ramming Gabrielle's small and perfectly proportioned body. With her darker hair, when she dropped her head, she did look a little like me. It wasn't impossible to imagine that we'd look like this. Was it better that Bill pretended he was fucking me, or did that just make the betrayal sweeter for him, and more bitter for me--underlining what I couldn't have? And the pain of watching, fuck. It was mouth-watering. Delectable. The kind of throb one can't help but pick at and tease.

And still Gabrielle stared. A smile spread across her lips. Then her eyelids drooped and she ground to a halt. She gasped. "YES!"

I filled my void with my own sad fingers, clamped my mouth shut and pretended Gabrielle's cries of ecstasy were my own, even though I couldn't come.

Bill ploughed on, grunting with each deep dig as Gabrielle quaked on his cock. Were those grunts the effort of shoving, or of holding back his orgasm?

I wanted him to come in her, to fill her like this morning, to overflowing, but the thought also emptied me.

Enough.

I found myself standing beside them, one hand on Gabrielle's wobbling buttock, the other on Bill's driving hips, trying to prize them apart.

They were so lost in each other they didn't seem to care I'd discovered them. I think they even thought I was trying to get a better look. Gabrielle raised a leg, digging her toes into the shaggy tree bark, tilting her hips toward me. Her cunt looked impossibly stretched around Bill's thick, glistening rod. Judging by her dopey smile and blissed out gaze this caused me more pain than her.

Bill took my hand. "I'm coming, Ma'am."

Had he gone mad? Was he my torturer now, too? I wriggled my hand free of him. "You are not!"

"B-but Ma'am." He looked like he might weep.

"Bill, please."

He slid out, and staggered back, clasping his cock like an unexploded rocket--so hard, his cockhead bulged like a beef heart from his fist.

"Oh Oui!" Gabrielle flipped round and dropped to her knees in front of him. "Explode for me."

"No, Bill!"

Bill twitched a few times as if in pain. Then took a deep breath and let himself go.

Gabrielle cursed and lunged at his cock, but I yanked her hair. She spun and cat-hissed.

Only then did Bill seem to notice my wet cheeks. He reached out to me. "Oh, Ma'am." His erection, aroused by Gabrielle, not me, seemed alien and dangerous. I stepped away from him. His cock flagged.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" He reached for me again. I flinched.

"Why would you ever think that?"

Bill blinked at Gabrielle, expecting her to answer, I suppose. But she avoided his eye, shaking her head and wrapping a towel around herself.

Bill picked up another towel. "Gabrielle said you wanted... you know..." He held it open to me. "To watch."

My body was on autopilot while my head spun somersaults. I shrugged off my damp clothes and stepped into Bill's cottony embrace. Gabrielle's eyes danced over my nudity. Her foot twisted at the ankle and she bit her lip. Did she ever get enough?

"I never said I wanted to watch you fuck." I lolled against him, still avoiding his troublesome half-mast member. His hands were comforting and enlivening at the same time.

"And yet, here you are? Peeping?" Gabrielle tilted her head, regarding us like her private show.

"Well, yes. This time," I said. "I caught you. But not earlier, when you fucked on the kitchen table. That wasn't for my benefit."

Bill's rubbing faltered. "You weren't watching that?" He turned dark eyes on Gabrielle. "You said she was watching us."

Gabrielle shrugged coquettishly. "Oops."

His hands wrapped around my front and fluffed at my breasts. "I would never have indulged her, Ma'am, if I--"

"I know, Bill." I nestled my buttocks against his cock. Hard again, this time from me. I raised a finger to my torturer, to tell her to go, when Bill's fluffing moved to my worked-up pussy lips and suddenly I didn't care what she did.

She dropped to her knees, I thought to get a better view of us, but she was... begging? "I am so sorry, Bash. Bill." She lowered her head, spoke quietly to her knees. "It is just... sex with you, with the two of you, it is like a drug for me. I have never felt so--" She searched for the word. Gave up. She looked up. "You two, together, you are like the perfect sex animal. As soon as I have you I want you again. Bill, this morning when I lied to you, I was lying to myself. From guilt. I wanted my delicious Bash there, to enjoy us enjoying each other. I imagined her aroused by watching you fuck me, and wanted you to imagine it too. Is this wrong?" She addressed Bill's hands between my legs, crawling toward them as if hypnotised. She looked like she was stalking us.

"And when you lied to me just now?" He spoke quietly, into my neck, hardly even addressing her. He tossed the towel and let his bare hands play with my bare breasts instead, teasing my nipples to bullets with rough palms. My knees wobbled. My thigh tops chilled in a breeze.

Not a breeze. Gabrielle's sigh as she knelt at our feet. "I didn't lie. I knew she would watch us. She finds it too horny. Regardez." With feline speed, she lapped up the arousal treacling down my thigh, and jumped to her feet, pushing her mouth to Bill's.

"Mmf!" He flustered, then calmed. "Hmm..."

She stepped away. He swallowed, then chuckled and kissed under my earlobe.

"Merde. See! Look at you! How wet you are for him. And how your taste hardens him. How can I resist this?" She unwrapped the towel. "I'm only human."

Bill's cock nudged at my bottom. He pulled back, probed his bulging cockhead under my buttocks, between my thighs. "I'm going to fuck you now, Ma'am."

I melted. My vagina actually clasped with salivating longing. But I crossed my feet and locked my knees, and wished I didn't have such a big gap between my thighs. (Gabrielle keeps telling me that big bottoms and a wide thigh gap drive men crazy, but I keep reminding her: I'm not a man.) "Bill, it's not safe."

"I don't care." His fingertips brushed my clit hood, opened my lips. "I'd rather risk being shot in the head than upset you again."

"Fucksake." Gabrielle sent her hands between opened knees.

I was so wet, his cock slid effortlessly under my buttocks, between my inner thigs. We both caught a breath. "I won't let you endanger yourself." I rode his thick meat like a broomstick, arching until my clit rubbed on his perfect wood.

"Please, Ma'am." He angled his lunges, trying to slip into me.

"No, Bill." I moved away, still enjoying his hot hardness sliding on my clit.

Gabrielle peered as his end protruded a good fist's length from between my thighs. "Fu-uck."

"You." I snapped. "Be my cunt."

She immediately opened her mouth over his end as it poked from my thighs, licking my clit on his backstrokes and humming at everything that entered her gob.

Bill's hips shook.

I whimpered as he worked my clit with a gorgeously indirect power. My empty, squeezing hole drooled over our join, and Gabrielle received us both on her eager (guilty?) tongue, fellating her perfect sex animal.

We swore--all of us I think--and Bill's torso stiffened against my back. I reached behind his arse and pulled him harder to me. He wrapped arms about me and hefted until my toes left the floor. I gyrated on him, flexed my thighs, possessed with odd image of sliding down an infinite, lubed banister. Gabrielle added her unique slobbery gobble, her fingers flapping between her spread knees.

It occurred to me dizzily to push her away before she was covered in cum, not to protect her from it but because she'd love it and that stuff was still mine. But it was too late. Bill and I always come together, and as my orgasm fountained and his cock tensed, he muttered, "M-Ma'am..." And rapture drowned me.

I grasped Gabrielle's shoulders. She strained to keep her mouth in place, the pad of her tongue under his end. His cock bucked at my clit, pressed so hard it felt like he was part of me and I was coming like a man. A white rope from shot from between my legs, all over Gabrielle's top lip and tongue. Then another and another. My orgasm hit me like a slippery juggernaut, ramming into my back. Or was that Bill? My cunt exploded with him, bursting me with bliss, then showering Gabrielle in bliss made liquid. With silent intent, she lapped and sucked as if to steal our pleasure, but her silky licks only drew more out and stole our breath instead. Bill thrust behind me like a jet pack for my own sex. I felt turbo charged, doubled-up.

"Oh oui," Gabrielle said hollowly, her tongue shockingly white. "Oui."

Bill lowered me back to the ground, and I stamped my foot. "Bitch!"

Gabrielle shone huge eyes up at me, smirking as she made a show of rolling my man's semen about her cheating gob. She even stood up so I could see better! I kicked her shin. She sniggered.

What was she playing at? "I told you, his--"

She pressed her messy lips to mine, then her tongue. Just as she did for him, she did for me, passing on my love's... love. Bill's blood warm, oystery flavour filled my mouth, slickly stirred by my best friend's adoring kiss. An orgasmic aftershock sent a wave of tingles across my skin and I whimpered and kissed her back greedily. Bill "oofed" behind me, like he'd been punched, but then I suppose he was treated to quite a sight: us wanton harlots kissing his cum between us!

Gabrielle sighed, eking out her kiss, cupping my cheeks and seeking Bill in my mouth to pass him back to me again. I didn't mind, each pervy slurp twisted my insides, but then I became aware of her slinking in my arms. As if she was dancing. And Bill, even though he'd come, was still rock hard between my legs, and pushing. I thought this was because of our hardcore heavy petting, but his arms, which had been wrapped about me, encompassed us both now to clutch Gabrielle's bottom. Meanwhile, Gabrielle pulled at his buttocks behind me, squishing me tight between them.

I swallowed our salty kiss, and my lover's essence slid down to my belly along with a lascivious trickle of realisation. Bill was fucking us both.

Well, our clits anyway, sliding along mine to nudge his end to Gabrielle's as she rolled her hips to meet him. This made me laugh, or maybe it was more aftershocks making me giddy, but again my chest (and cunt) puffed in pride that my Bill was endowed enough to please us both like this.

With my back pressed to Bill's front, it was easy to imagine being Gabrielle's perfect sex beast. We kissed her with two mouths, squeezed her arse with four hands. I brushed stiff-nippled, pillowy breasts to hers, while Bill teased her clit with steel that I oiled--a key if you like, inserted and winding us all up again!