Lady Mielikki's Amulet, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd never be able to see Duchess Cybele as a friend again. He was a cuckold male to her, someone she could order around or whip at her pleasure.

Lady Mielikki had been standing nearby, hands still on her hips, but now she stepped forward and took the whip as Duchess Cybele offered it.

"The joys of marriage in Atalantahna, Cybele," Lady Mielikki said, as she moved toward the punishment stool in the corner.

Tofi's heart sank as he watched her bend over, every hot curve screaming through the tight, green fabric of her skirt and carry the stool toward the center of the room. He hated the stool. For one, it was extremely painful to sit there at all -- it consisted of a leather seat studded with metal -- but it was also only about a foot off the ground, which meant Tofi had to sit at a lower level than everyone else. It would be the final indignity to suffer in front of Duchess Cybele and Thormud.

Lady Mielikki stood in front of Tofi and snapped her fingers above his head, the sign for him to sit up. He did so, and winced as he put his welted ass onto his heels.

"Now Tofi," she said. "Have you learned to be more respectful when I have guests in my home?"

Tofi swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes, Lady Mielikki."

"Would you like to kiss my feet and apologize?"

Tofi's heartrate shot up again. "Yes Lady Mielikki. P...please."

She laughed -- not Duchess Cybele's teasing giggle, but instead Lady Mielikki's full-throated laugh -- and put one of her dusty, filthy feet in his face. Like all the rest of her, he could smell the sweat from the dance and the party caked onto her, between her toes. He cupped her foot in his hands and pressed his lips against her skin, conscious and thankful of this, perhaps his favorite form of intimacy with the Lady he served.

"Thank you, Lady Mielikki," he said.

"You're welcome, cuckold," Lady Mielikki said, then snapped her fingers and pointed at the punishment stool and took her foot away.

Tofi moved to the stool and sat there.

He winced, face still hot with blush as he caught Duchess Cybele's grin out of the corner of his eye. The metal studs ground against the fresh welts lining his buttocks and he tried to shift his weight -- without success -- to lessen the pain.

Lady Mielikki lifted his chin with two fingers and he saw both pity and amusement in her green eyes.

She kissed him, and all of Tofi's blood turned to electricity.

"You'll make such a good Nullified Cuckold," she whispered.

12