Lady of Flanders 04: Pregnant, Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pretty sweet! I have for us!" Gia seemed excited, forgetting her Flemish. Naked in the moonlight, bouncing on her toes, bright eyes and shoulders back, she was holding something behind her back.

"Show me!" Aleid sat up heavily, shifting around to get her belly situated. Once Gia had her full attention again, she produced her surprise.

It was a belt? Tanned leather, a buckle. But as she untangled it, Aleid could see three straps. At the juncture there was something, hard to see in the dark.

Maybe another toy? It seemed likely, a slim stiff bent rod mounted at right angles to the leather. Reaching out, Gia let her take it. The rod went clear through the belt, curved where it intersected, a good bit sticking out both sides, both ends slightly bulbous.

Had to be a toy.

"Do me!" Aleid was fascinated. With a grin, Gia took the apparatus back, stepped into it, hitched it up around her waist. Holding the rod, she moved it this way and that until she had it properly seated - one end firmly seated directly in her cunt!

Tightening the belt to the last notch the part that protruded stood proud, arcing up. She bucked her hips lewdly, smiling hugely.

The leather cock stabbed into the air like a very randy sailor's - Aleid was very familiar with that!

Gia looked like a very unlikely boy with a leather cock, narrow hips and sweet brown breasts. It moved something inside Aleid, made her swallow hard.

Seeing Gia look expectantly at her, she gave a nervous nod. Gia clambered up on the bed, getting the cock stuck in the bedclothes and stopping to work it free.

She looked so very adorable, concentrating on her tangled member. Once released she hopped between Aleid's legs, studied the situation.

"You are very big!" she announced, like it had just occurred to her. "Not this. Turn!"

With some gestures and coaxing, Gia got Aleid on hands and knees. She knelt poised behind her, hands on buttocks, warm and gentle. She put one hand to her cunt, swirled some wetness onto two fingers, slathered it on the rigid rod.

"I go in!" Gia said and in the same breath she rocked her hips forward, docking her newfound manhood with Aleid's waiting slot. Aleid groaned without meaning to, feeling this stiff thing entering her vagina.

It stroked in a way she'd not felt for months, evoking primal sensations that satisfied some deep longing in her. Peeking back over one shoulder she saw Gia with eyes closed, holding steady, breast rising and falling, hands on Aleid's hips.

She remembered - this thing was inside Gia too! What must it feel like, to thrust into another woman's sex and feel it inside yourself? Clearly Gia was enjoying it.

After a moment Gia began to rock her hips gently, pulling back a little, letting the toy come to Aleid's cunt lips and almost withdraw, then gently humping back into her, holding her hips and letting the cock slide home.

It wasn't very long so it didn't reach bottom. But far enough!

The contrast of getting fucked by what felt like a cock but worn by a randy fey sprite, changed everything. She felt safe and comfortable with her playmate Gia, while at the same time getting violated like a dog by the leather rod.

She wasn't sure she liked or disliked the feeling, but it stirred her in an entirely new way.

Gia's evident enjoyment just added to the thrill. Her hands began to clench on Aleid's hips convulsively with each thrust, pulling them together and hitting her hips solidly into Aleid's cunt with a plop! each time.

Aleid's clitoris gave a leap of joy at each impact, as her vagina tensed and released from the rude invasion. She heard Gia making little animal noises, and felt her own cunt juices begin to flow.

The toy became so slick she felt it not at all but instead felt her vagina changing shape as the toy's rigidity forced her insides to conform.

With a gasp Gia pulled out entirely, letting go of her hips, the toy disengaging with a startling twist. Aleid glanced back, fully expecting to see her flopping on the bed in orgasm.

Instead, she saw Gia flailing in the air, held by one ankle by the master. Like a chicken pulled from the roost, he swung her off the bed and dropped her on the floor in a rude heap, unharmed but entirely startled.

He ignored Gia, sparing her not a glance, his entire attention on Aleid. With a look of alarming lust he stood still for a few heartbeats, mouth open, nearly drooling. Not angry, not even upset, but instead hungry.

Without a comment he dropped his pants, climbed up on the bed and took Gia's place. Grabbing hips with large work-roughened hands, he mated his cock with her dripping cunt and immediately began to hammer away.

Fucking determinedly, making her swing fore and back to alternately sheath and unsheathe his cock he took his time, his cock growing stiffer and longer as he pumped.

He had a wide member but tonight it swelled to new dimensions, filling her vagina like the toy never could. Wider even than the African but nowhere as long, it stretched open her sex more than Gia's fist.

Her belly beginning to sway with the motion like a weighty pendulum. His hands on her hips swung her forward on hands and knees, face nearly on the bed, and as he pulled her helplessly back with a splot! her cunt mated with his girthy member, her belly swinging back making a double bump!

Her juices were flowing steadily now, wetting him and sluicing off again on each thrust, spraying the back of her thighs and buttocks.

What had begun as a fun game now seemed in serious earnest, playful exploring turned into lustful mating. That curious feelings of sensual stimulation now was an angry fire in her, demanding to be quenched.

She began to push back into him on every stroke, anticipating his hip motion. Taking over the pumping, she now met his full force with momentum of her own, plunging onto his cock and slamming into his hips with her spread buttocks, smack! Smack! Smack!

He was unprepared for this. His thrusting became irregular, his aim worsened, and his grasp on her hips loosed. He was lost in a haze of lust and sensation.

Then with a roar he grabbed her hips, mated himself to her and began to empty his balls entirely into her slick sex. Not pumping, but simply thrusting as deeply as he could couple his cock to her cunt, holding there fully mated, he spurted again and again until his creamy jism began to run out and down the back of her legs.

He tensed, trembled, then fell off of her onto the bed, his cock uncoupling with a sucking sound, leaving her angry red sex gaping from his absence.

Stalled on hands and knees in mid-thrust, nowhere near satisfied, Aleid looked at him angrily uncertain how to proceed. He lay comatose for a bit, while Aleid's labored breathing slowed. Then with a grunt he levered himself to a sitting position.

Grabbing a fold of bedclothes he wiped himself, stood and rummaged for his pants. Without putting them on he strode to the door, pale buttocks flashing in the moonlight. Still ignoring Gia who was now kneeling, hands on the edge of the bed, face peeking over the side, open-mouthed at the scene she'd just witnessed.

As the oaken door banged shut, Aleid moved her glare to Gia.

With a start Gia drew back from the vicious, hungry look; then gathering her courage she stood, climbed onto the bed and moved to mount Aleid as the master had, incongruous cock-belt still at attention.

Aleid rocked forward, and jutted back giving Gia barely time to position herself.

The first thrust missed entirely, the faux cock jammed sideways against Aleid's butt. Gia gave forth an animal noise as the end embedded in her body twisted to jut into Gia's tender vaginal wall.

Quickly straightening the rod as Aleid rocked forward, she had it aligned when the second blow hit. The rod went home, entering Aleid's sex without resistance, slickened by cum and cunt seepage.

Gia tried, but she had nowhere near the momentum to resist Aleid's heaving mass. Each time jutting buttocks thrust into her slight hips she was bounced back, butt on heels. She'd rise and align as quickly as she could, jutting the toy forward to meet the next assault.

She took the battering as long as she could, and barely kept pace with Aleid's animal mating.

Finally in desperation Gia grabbed Aleid's hips, pasted herself onto her back and began gyrating her hips. Aleid stopped rocking and laid forward, head on arms, taking the assault.

Grinding the belt into her backside, Gia attempted to stimulate every inch of Aleid's gaping sex by sliding up and down, back and forth, in circles and short jabs.

Simultaneously this was twisting and thrusting into her own cunt with the stub of cock inside her. She was barely able to continue, from the stirring her own guts were receiving.

From Aleid's helpless whimpers she took courage, redoubled her wriggling. Reaching around for Aleid's tits, grabbing a nipple in each hand she hauled backward as she writhed, stretching tits to an alarming degree with all the slight weight she could muster.

Holding her like a rider of a wild horse, leaning back and thrusting hips forward, nipples for reins and her stiff member as spur she rode Aleid heartlessly, brutally, as brutally as an elfin sex sprite could manage.

Aleid didn't last long. Under this double stimulation of tender breasts and outraged cunt her senses reeled, feeling violated and used. She began to cum, her hips bucking and her back arching, pushing up with her arms until her torso was up off the bed, belly hanging pendulously, Gia still riding her tits and cunt, clinging to her rearing form, leaning back as she leaned, giving her mount no slack.

Aleid opened her mouth in a silent scream as Gia roughly crushed her nipples in her tiny clenched hands and raked her sex with her stiff bent cock, half on her feet now and attacking her sex like a wild thing, as if trying to gut her with the rod that joined them cunt to cunt.

She came. Like a river burst through its banks her orgasm washed over her, through her. She shook and squirted and vibrated with every muscle, paralyzed by the pleasure that filled her.

Aleid collapsed, spent, overcome by the force of the violent sexual release Gia pulled from her, falling on her side. She became aware only of her cunt spasms, the weight of Gia against her, still rutting out her own orgasm.

Crouched over her, fucking her cunt sideways, with a strangled peep Gia went rigid, only her hips jerking, the rod still inside them both jabbing awkwardly at her most tender places causing pulses of orgasm with each of Gia's staccato motions.

Shuddering, fingers still locked onto one of Aleid's nipples clenched cruelly eliciting a cry of pain. Gia took no notice, but shuddered out her own orgasm accompanied by little gurgles.

Finally Gia went limp, releasing her titty death grip to Aleid's extreme relief. Falling draped over her legs, the stiff cock freed from Aleid's body, forgotten now.

They both lay just breathing for a time, gathering their wits. Her abused nipples slowly retracted from their tortured, elongated form back into something like normal. Her cunt would take longer to recover.

Finally Gia spoke.

"Oh meu Deus! Oh meu Deus" she repeated quietly, as if to herself.

Gently she raised herself, wobbling a bit, climbed carefully up Aleid's body, mindfull of that enormous bump, to look her in the eye. Once she had full attention Gia planted a soulful kiss on Aleid's mouth, licking her teeth, caressing her tongue with her own, sucking her lip.

Breaking contact wetly, leaving a string of saliva trailing between their tongues, she wiped her mouth with the back of one hand.

"I never. Never. So much. Oh Aleid!" Gia seemed at a loss for words.

Aleid smiled, "Me too!" she agreed. She reached down, touched her cunt, winced at the fire and soreness. Gia saw and laughed.

"Sorry! Sorry!" she said, then "No, not sorry!"

Aleid laughed, mock-slapped her shoulder.

"I'm not sorry. You were amazing! Such a wild woman. I loved that!"

Gia looked a little embarrassed. "Didn't know I could!"

They lay together, not talking, just looking at one another for some time. At some point Aleid fell back to sleep.

____________________

Next: a stranger violates her sanctum; tragedy strikes

12