Lady of Spirals (Book 01 MCV)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam's face was reddened immensely from Katherine's complement, but it allowed him to relax somewhat.

"I have never had a woman as lovely as you complement me like that before. Truth is that I have only gone on two dates and had a girlfriend for a few weeks before she dumped me. Things have been rough for the nice guy, Katherine."

Katherine's face turned to one of pity. She smiled.

"That is all in the past now isn't it? You have a beautiful woman with you tonight and for many nights to come. I also like the fact that you have the respect to call me by my full name by default. You have the makings of a great man, Adam, and I love that about you."

They spoke for hours on all matters of subjects: Adam spoke at length about his intention to go into business while Katherine teased him about joining her on the dark side as an attorney.

After a few glasses of wine, Katherine was spilling her guts about the fact she never had kids as she was too busy working.

Silence soon hung over the table after the rant and it dawned on both of them that it was midnight. They were the only patrons left at the restaurant.

"Want to go to finish talking at my place?" Katherine asked.

"Sure. I just have one condition if we go back to your place, which is we take it slow tonight. Don't get me wrong, you are gorgeous, but I would like to just do some Netflix and chill if that is ok with you?" Adam cautioned shyly.

"Oh I see, you're a virgin!" Katherine winked. "A true pity that you haven't experienced the perks that come with being an adult. Answer me this, is it because of religious reasons or personal?

"Personal, I just feel that I haven't met the right girl. It is something that always seemed that should be treasured and given only to that special person."

"I completely understand. With time, it is my hope that you will give me the honor and pleasure of being your first lover. Who knows? By the end of the night, you might have a completely different mindset about me. All I will say is that I can be very persuasive."

Chapter VI

The clock hit 2 am, by the time, the new couple made it to Katherine's high-end 12th floor apartment. Katherine walked up and quickly unlocked her front door. The apartment was rather spacious and had a marvelous view of downtown.

Assorted black and white furniture filled the living room while the walls themselves were painted snow white to contrast with the black window blinds. Adam's gaze hovered over the single painting in the room, a spiral of the same color scheme as the room.

"Odd," Adam thought. "I think I have seen that spiral somewhere. Haven't I?!"

Before that train of thought was developed further, Adam heard footsteps coming from the darkened hall to his left. In a matter of seconds, a feminine figure absconded from the darkness and into the light of the living room.

She had all the hallmarks of a Nordic beauty in her prime: Tall, skin and hair as pale as winter itself while her eyes were of the deepest blue. She wore a white onesie matching the color of her manicured nails.

"Oh, I forgot. Adam meet my roommate and partner Ingrid Karlson. And by partner, I mean partner in my law firm. Remember I told you about her during dinner, well maybe not the part that we live together. But, oh well." Katherine said nonchalantly.

"It is nice to meet you, Adam. Watch out with Katie though, she is a tiger in the courtroom and you know how that transitions into the bedroom." Ingrid jokingly warned.

"No need to give him that spiel, he wants to take it slow tonight. Just some Netflix and chill."

"I see someone is taking it slow. A virgin, eh? God, you aren't going to stay one for long if you are dating Katie. Anyway, I am going back to my room. Have fun, you crazy kids."

With that, Ingrid disappeared into the darkness once more.

"You might have realized this, but, there is no television in my living room. Ingrid and I never really thought there was a need for one. That and I didn't want it to corrupt the social nature of the living room area. I was a psychology major in college, and an interior designer before I went to law school, so I take this type of stuff very seriously." Katherine explained.

"Explains the whole contrast motif, you have going on in here." Adam said.

"Aren't you an intelligent young man? With that, you've probably figured out that we are going to have to watch Netflix in my room. There are no couches in there as well for obvious reasons; would laying on my bed suffice?"

"You sure are a wily one, Katie."

"Watch yourself, only Ingrid calls me Katie." Katherine said in a half serious tone.

They made their way into Katherine's bedroom. The bedroom was no significant departure from the conventions of the living room. As it had black walls and most everything else having a bright tint to it.

"What do you want to see?" Katherine asked.

"I don't know, there are so many options." Adam replied confoundedly.

"I will you what. I am going to go and change into something more comfortable. In the meantime, you can search for what you want to see. Oh and don't worry, I am not going to wear lingerie or anything like that." Katie teased.

"Don't be gone too long."

"No need to worry, lover, I will be back soon enough."

Adam was searching through Netflix for a minute until the television changed AV channels. Netflix was gone, only to be replaced, with a spiral. Perplexing was the situation which soon overtook Adam as he saw the spiral begin moving.

At first, Adam watched the spiral only out of curiosity. The curiosity of de-ja vu. Curiosity became fascination as reality began melting away with each revolution of the spiral. Thoughts were draining from Adam's mind into the center of the spiral once more.

Whatever part of his mind was left conscious struggled to remain so. It was not more than ten minutes later that Katherine came back into the room to find Adam completely enthralled by the spiral.

Katherine had reneged on her last promise. She was wearing revealing black lingerie that showcased her D-cup bust and curves. All it took was several seconds for Katherine to place herself behind Adam and massaged his head with her elegant black nails. Soon, she began whispering into Adam's ear.

"Can you hear me, my little cub?" Katherine inquired.

"Yes." Adam replied in monotone.

"Are you relaxed?"

"Yes."

"Good. Doesn't it feel good to look into the spiral while a beautiful woman massages your mind to ease you of all your worries?"

"Yes, it feels heavenly."

"Perfect. Think of all your worries and let them fall into the middle of the spiral. Money, schoolwork and girl problems are all things that don't matter anymore. I will take all your burdens and erase them into nothingness. Do you know how?"

"How?"

Katherine began smirking at this point. It was all too easy to take control of such a young and innocent boy. It wouldn't be much longer till she has her way with him.

"I am the Lady of Spirals. My domain is infinite and the mistress of your salvation from all problems. You know these things are true as I have taken care of all your expenses for tonight. I was your savior from becoming lost in the spiral before even that.

All I have given you is kindness and love in the same way as a Lady takes care of subjects. I am your Lady and you are my Prince."

"You are my Lady of Spirals. You are the salvation to all my problems." Adam repeated in a monotonous voice.

"In exchange for solving all your problems, all I ask is that you surrender yourself completely to my will. My will is the spiral, surrender to the spiral."

"I will surrender to your will, the spiral. I have completely surrendered.

"I am your lover. The only one to see the beauty that others were too blind to see. A proper lady for a proper man."

"I am your lover. A proper lady for a proper man."

Adam's mind was almost completely programmed, by the time 3 am rolled around. The only thoughts filling it were from the Lady of Spirals. Much of the angst and anxiety that made up Adam's worries were gone completely while he was getting increasingly aroused by Katherine mindfucking him.

Katherine was completely wet when the clock struck 3 am. She orgasmed twice. Every suggestion she placed in her new toy's mind brought Katherine closer to another orgasm. Self-hypnotic pleasure suggestions at their finest.

She was so close to another climax, but she needed to hypnotize Adam even more for the big whammy, sex. Help would be needed to help break Adam's great sexual taboo. It was time to get Ingrid.

Chapter VII

Katherine walked to Ingrid's room on the opposite side of the apartment and knocked on her door. Ingrid opened the door upset that Katherine woke her up.

"What the hell, Katie?! I have to be up in a few hours for my morning jog," Ingrid said outraged.

"Ingrid, Sleep!" Katherine proclaimed.

At that moment, Ingrid's head fell while she stood completely still.

Katherine was glad that she had the insight to hypnotize her; Ingrid was a hell of a rival lawyer. The feud between them caused Katherine to lose more than a few cases. Competition is bad, cooperation is better.

Katherine got Ingrid cooperating easy enough. When they were arguing over a case in which Ingrid's clients were suing Katherine's for breach of contract. Katherine invited Ingrid to her legal office to review some of the evidence and discuss a possible negotiated settlement.

Ingrid left the office five hours later. This was not the same Ingrid Karlson. She was now a completely different woman. Physically, she was the same. Mentally, on the other hand, she only existed as a servant to the Lady of Spirals.

Before the month was out, Ingrid had left her firm and partnered with Katherine to create a law firm. Ingrid served Katherine as a partner both in the courtroom and in the bedroom. Katherine always had a thing for women.

"Ingrid, can you hear me?" Katherine inquired.

"I hear you, M'lady," Ingrid said.

"Excellent. Ingrid, you will become Empress Matilda of High Winter when I snap my fingers."

*Snap*

Katherine snapped her fingers and just like that, Ingrid became Empress Matilda of High Winter. The Empress was a complete persona constructed by Katherine over the last three years. It was an experiment into twisting Ingrid's remaining willpower into new personas.

Katherine's goal was to simply make an identity to role-play sexual fantasies with. Empress Matilda of High Winter was Katherine's favorite persona of Ingrid's programmed mind. A dominant through and through.

Empress Matilda believes she is an ice queen in both personality and rank as Empress of a desolate and frozen land. She has to invade other countries to kidnap people and brainwash them into being her subjects. Great material for a submissive role playing game during the winter months and a great ally to help break Adam.

"It is another displeasure at seeing you, Katherine of Spirals. What does my eternal rival wish to parley with the Empress of High Winter?" Empress Matilda spoke in a regal tone.

"My dear Empress, I wish to offer a proposition." Lady Katherine groveled.

"Oh I love when you come to ask things of me. It always makes so hot having my greatest enemy prostrate herself before me. Let me guess, you have finally come to your senses and wish to become my Imperial Consort.

"No, I do wish to keep my will, Empress. Thank you for the generous offer."

Empress Matilda grinned. She looked amused at Lady Katherine's refusal. Her refusal will not stand the test of time as none can resist the mesmeric charms of High Winter's sovereign.

"Matilda, I am trying to enslave a prince from a faraway land. He is the most handsome man, you will ever meet. You're closer to his age than me. Prince Adam is mostly mine, yet, there is a defiant stronghold in his mind. Would you help me finish dominating his mind? All I need you to do is to hypnotize him and you could use him once a week."

"Do not ever call me by my first name, you wench! You're lucky I don't feel like enslaving you for disrespecting me. I accept your terms, but your slight will cost you. You must eat my royal pussy."

Katherine sighed. It went better than expected, but, eating out Matilda might be a complication. Katherine gave herself a post-hypnotic suggestion to believe Matilda's pussy juice is a potent mind control potion that lasts for an hour.

One time, Matilda filled a bottle up with pussy juice and gave it to Katherine to drink. It kept her enslaved for about a week until the bottle ran out. After that, the suggestion was tweaked to allow for a maximum control time of one hour per day.

"I agree to your demand." Lady Katherine said grudgingly.

Katherine knelled in front of Matilda and ate her pussy for thirty minutes. Utter rapacious feelings of bliss overcame the lovers as both had their minds dulled with pleasure. One from the expert tongue in her womanhood and the other from the mindless obedience that Matilda's pussy juices bring.

The hour in which the mighty Lady of Spirals was under the complete control of her enemy were spent serving as her handmaiden. The Empress' handmaiden sensually disrobed her Empress slowly and played with her breasts for a time.

The only clothing the Empress required was a tight white latex bodysuit complete with matching four-inch high heels. Afterward, Matilda put on her regal makeup of snowy blue eyeshadow and lipstick.

A goddess was now before the temporarily enslaved Lady of Spirals. Goddess Matilda ordered her slave to worship her feet for eternity as a reward for preparing her. Supposedly, eternity to Katherine means around twenty minutes later when she wakes up from the trance.

Katherine then leads Matilda to her room, where it is 4:30 am with a very entranced Adam looking at the spinning spiral. Matilda was absolutely infatuated with Adam, the moment she saw him.

"He is as handsome as any man, I have ever seen in my realm," Matilda said in awe. "I would love to take him into my kingdom and make him my king to rule beside me forever. Let me have him! Any price will be met with lavish payments of fealty and wealth."

"No. I don't want to give him up plus, I did most of the work of getting him. He has shown that he wants an older woman over a younger one. On top of that, you are getting him one day of the week during every winter. That is a lot of time." Katherine rejected.

"Revenge will be mine, witch. One day soon, he and everything you hold dear will be mine!"

"Just enslave him already!"

"You can't rush an Empress' work."

In a few moments, Matilda walked between Adam and the spiral, breaking the hours-long connection. Adam woke up from his deep trance to find his mind at war with itself. Suggestions left behind by Katherine had time to set and cement themselves in his brain. The remaining parts of free will he had left were fighting a losing battle against the Lady of Spiral.

Surprise soon replaced mental anguish at the sight of Empress Matilda before him. Adam couldn't exactly piece together why Ingrid was dressed in such a provocative manner with such a fractured mind. All he could do was call out for her to help.

"Ingrid, please help fix me." He would say over and over again.

After the fifth time, Empress Matilda replied, "I, Empress Matilda of High Winter, will gladly help save whatever is left of your mind from that evil witch."

"Thank you, thank you!" Adam shouted with joy.

"All you have to do to be saved is look into my eyes. They are beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are beautiful."

"My subjects always find themselves getting lost in them. Each of my eyes contain an ocean for you to just sink into and relax. Relax because with this I am granting you freedom from that witch."

"Fre..e.dom from the wiiitch." Adam said as his eyes glazed over.

Having heels on, allowed Matilda to completely overshadow Adam as she hypnotized him. The height superiority was getting the Empress very horny and domineering towards Adam. She sensed that the time had come to begin reprogramming his mind. In starting, Matilda unzipped and grabbed Adam's very manhood to begin stroking it with her long white nails.

"Yes, freedom from the witch means obedience to me. You don't care though since you are free. Free to obey your Empress. Free to love your Empress. Free to forget your troubles," Matilda droned.

"Free to....obey...love...forget." Adam repeated.

The intensity of the stroking increased ever more with each suggestion the Empress gave.

"Hatred to the Lady of Spirals equals love for me. Lovers of Empresses must submit to their desires. Desires to listen, learn and obey everything I tell you. Now tell me how good it feels to be stroked."

"Desires to...listen, learn and obey. Dick feels go good right now, thank you Empress!"

"Thank you, servant. Pleasure comes with obedience. Pain on the other hand comes with disobedience. Remember this lesson, my love. " With that said, Matilda's nails began digging into Adam's cock. They dug until blood was drawn to Katherine's horror.

"Matilda, Sleep!" Katherine commanded.

At that moment, Matilda's eyes glazed over while her hands let go of their death grip around Adam's third leg.

"Crimes against my cub will not stand, bitch! You've found yourself in deep shit now. I want you to be find in the deepest, darkest recesses of your mind. Have you found it?"

"Yes, M'lady," Matilda said blankly.

"Perfect. When I snap my fingers, I am going to count down from five to one. With each number, you will find yourself falling into a mental sinkhole. There will be no chance of escape and Matilda will cease to exist as a person as far as the world is concerned."

"No...escape, Matilda...cease...exist."

*Snap*

"Five."

Matilda stood there confused as she felt part of her mind go dark.

"Four."

Memories of her life as an Empress buried themselves under a deep fog.

"Three."

Realization for what was truly going on caused anger to swell in Matilda. She reared up to claw at Katherine.

"Two."

Matilda froze in mid-air as she couldn't exactly recall what she was doing.

"One."

Nothing was left of Matilda. No need to brainwash people to love her, no desire to dominate her old foe and no need to even exist.

Chapter VIII

Ingrid replaced Matilda the moment she disappeared into the void. Obedience replaced willpower and Katherine's position as Mistress was safe once again.

"Ingrid, can you answer me a question?" Katherine inquired.

"Anything, M'lady." Ingrid blankly replied.

"Don't you just love the taste of cum on your lips?

The phrase triggered a command deep within Ingrid's programmed mind.

"Yes, M'lady. I love the taste of cum on my lips and down my throat."

"Looks like Adam over there has plenty of cum to sate your thirst. It is a thirst, isn't it? An all-consuming thirst like a woman stranded in the desert looking for water. Suck his cock now!

*Snap*

With that, Ingrid became animated and began sucking Adam's cock enthusiastically. The irony was not lost on Katherine as she saw Ingrid nursing the member that her other persona had harmed.

Katherine's attention turned back to Adam. He was not there, in a mental sense. He was not staring into the spiral still playing on screen; nor was he looking into Matilda's beguiling eyes. Adam was gone, never to truly return.

In his place existed two identities. Two identities constantly at war with each other for supremacy. Not much unlike the struggle Adam's free will had for his mind before Matilda entranced him.

The first identity was that of a servant and lover to the Empress of a faraway land. Empress Matilda was his liberator from that witch Katherine!

Katherine was just like the evil witch from Hansel and Gretel. Luring him with free food and a beautiful caretaker of all his needs, Katherine set her trap. A trap once sprung and resulting in Katherine consuming not his body, but his soul.