Lady of Spirals (Book 01 MCV)

Story Info
Hypnotic cougar seduces a virgin college boy.
8.7k words
4.36
16.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author:

The following story is a work of complete and utter fantasy. Any and all depictions of hypnosis found among these pages are, likewise, fantastical. Hypnosis cannot be used to mind-control people, or make them do anything against their will. Do not attempt to hypnotize anyone into being your slave as that would make you look creepy. Just saying.

All characters in the proceeding pages are over the age of eighteen. Enjoy.

Copyright 2018 Morgan Grey

All Rights Reserved

Chapter I

It was another lonely Thursday night for eighteen-year old Adam Turnbull as he swiped through Tinder. None of the worthwhile girls in his college wanted anything to do with an average, somewhat nerdy guy. They all wanted the frat boys and sports players.

Frustrated, he decided to change his slider from 18-22 to 30-40 to see if any cougars wanted to bite. This was a first for Adam since he usually didn't go for mature women, but crashing and burning enough times changed his mind.

Several hours later, Adam started getting matches. Most of them weren't unattractive, though all had some sort of quirk. One of them, Miranda, was thirty-nine and had taken a picture alongside her adult children. MILFs were a group of women Adam wanted nothing to do with, on account of the baggage of kids.

Other women's profiles seemed like they wanted him desperately, a little too desperately to not be crazy. Images of bananas around glossy lips were all too common and annoying after a while. The incentive to abandon this desperate chase for a respectable mature lady would have been abandoned, if it was not for a new match.

Adam began salivating when he saw her profile. She was a goddess! He couldn't believe his luck that such a beauty would match with him; thoughts turned towards the possibility of being a bot were crushed when looking through her hundreds of Instagram uploads.

Each of them had a lovely raven-haired siren with eyes of fine jade. She didn't even look the thirty-three years that her profile said she was.

Suddenly, Adam realized he was completely aroused and erect. It was only at this time, it occurred to Adam to see his potential paramour's name: Katherine Lyons.

The wait was awful! The worst angst Adam has felt since getting his college acceptance letter. But Adam knew, he had to not seem desperate. So, he waited a day before sending Katherine a message.

"Hey, how are you?" Adam nervously wrote.

Katherine replied within the hour with, "Just been waiting for you to finally send me a text message. What is that thing with you boys and waiting so long? Just be fast about it since girls have lives too, you know."

Adam was stunned. He never had a woman speak so frankly to him before. "Well, I am here now."

"So, you are. That still doesn't excuse you for keeping me waiting. You need to be punished for that. What is your email address? I am going to send you a video. Watch it and afterwards, I quiz you on its content. Get it right and we keep talking. Get it wrong and instant unmatch, got it?"

Fear overtook Adam as he froze up almost immediately from reading Katherine's ultimatum.

"Yup! Here is my email, I will watch the video as soon as I receive it."

"Good boy! I will be waiting for our quiz over Skype in an hour."

Adam felt a sense of dread overtake him.

"I am such an idiot," he thought to himself. "I almost destroyed my chances with an absolutely gorgeous woman following terrible dating advice. At least, he has a second chance to prove himself. A video doesn't sound all that bad, does it?"

The video arrived in a mp4 format, labeled as "Katherine's Punishment Tape for Adam." The only other text on the email were instructions to wear headphones while playing the video.

"I really hope that Katherine didn't send me a snuff film or, a cringe compilation. The things I am willing to do for some cougar pussy are certainly getting weirder."

Adam put the video on full screen on his computer, put on his headphones and without a second thought, pressed play.

Chapter II

Adam laid on his bed in anticipation for what was to come. He had no idea what was coming, only that it was his only chance to not lose Katherine. There was no way that he would lose another girl.

"Chances have a funny way of showing themselves," Adam thought as the screen became filled with a spiral. "Is she trying to hypnotize me or something. Hotness equals crazy, it seems."

Those were the last independent thoughts Adam had before he took another look at the spiral.

It was not a traditional spiral in the very least. The black and white sections were further cut into mandelbrots, which extended onto themselves until eternity.

Eternity, it seems led straight into the center of the psychedelic spiral. No mortal can resist eternity and Adam quickly found himself falling rapidly into the center.

All of his thoughts followed him into the center of the spiral; they, too, became lost in eternity. Adam was lost in eternity.

Until, Adam heard a voice. A sultry female voice. It was calling out to him like a lighthouse on a distant shore.

"Relax, Adam. You were so worried and stressed about losing me that you have lost yourself instead. I, Katherine, will guide you as you travel through the spiral. The whole time knowing that I will never leave you on your journey."

These words were a great comfort for Adam. The anxiety and fear he felt moments before, became appreciation and contentment. Katherine just said that she wouldn't leave him! She was his guide into the spiral after all.

"Adam, you have done well to unshackle yourself of all thoughts. They just weigh you down, unlike my voice, which is your one and only lifeline in the spiral. Listen to my voice to escape."

"Yes," Adam said to himself. "Thoughts weighed me down and caused me to get lost. Katherine's voice is the only escape and lifeline, I have in the spiral."

"Adam, as your lifeline and only means of escape, it is imperative you listen and follow my suggestions. My suggestions are for your benefit after all."

"Yes, Katherine. I will listen and follow all your suggestions since they are for my benefit after all."

"I already know you find me incredibly attractive. Though, what if you realized how much more beautiful I am in person? You could quite easily see yourself falling head over heels in love with me, the moment we meet in person."

"Yes, you are right. I will fall deeply in love with you, Katherine, when we meet in person."

Adam momentarily felt no different, yet, more immediate changes were coming to permanently alter his mind.

"Another suggestion I have to help through the spiral is that you should honest and open with me at all times. Trust is an especially important thing for us to have if you want to escape the spiral."

"I will trust you as well as be honest and open all of the time."

"Your parents have told you, Adam, that you should always respect your elders. I am older than you, by fifteen years, which means I should be respected and listened to. Never make the mistake of keeping me waiting again; it was disrespectful."

"I will never make the mistake of disrespecting you again. I will always respect and listen to whatever you have to say, you are older than me."

"Adam, you need to be punished for disrespecting me. It is only through your punishment that you can escape the spiral's grasp. Are you ready for your sentence?"

"Yes, Katherine. I am ready for my sentence. Anything to escape the eternity of the spiral."

"I declare your sentence to look at pictures of the most beautiful woman alive, me. They will flash on your screen on my end during the Skype call. I will not enable my video camera as it would spoil you for what is to come."

"That is not too bad," Adam thought to himself with what little free will he had left.

"Oh, and you will find a compulsion to masturbate uncontrollably until you cum. You will be unable to cum until you apologize to me on Skype one hundred times."

"Yes, I will carry out my punishment. For your sake, Katherine."

"Good. Now then, one last suggestion."

"Anything."

"You will be naked throughout the entirety of the Skype call and have the video link open on your end. Once you cum, you will wake up from your trance and be free of the spiral with no memory of it. Understood?"

"Yes, Katherine."

"Good."

With that the video ended, and it was time for the Skype call.

Chapter III

Adam was nothing more than a programmed automaton. He did only as he was commanded. He automatically took off both his pants and underwear while placing his laptop on his desk.

Adam was void of emotion and introspection while he did these things. He sat blankly on his chair while awaiting for Katherine's video-call.

Five minutes later, the call came. It re-activated Adam and he waited attentively for Katherine to speak.

Pleasantly, it was not Katherine's voice was not the first thing on the call. It was instead a stream of the lovely lady's photos. Some images were familiar to Adam from Instagram while others were unfamiliar and far more risque.

Pictures of Katherine in a sexy nurse outfit, bikini, and hot teacher outfit titillated Adam's senses. He soon felt his member stiffen and rise in response. Only then did Katherine's silky voice come over Adam's headphones.

"My, my, someone has a big cock. Did a few of my pictures get you all hot and bothered?" Katherine teased.

"Yes, Katherine," Adam replied automatically.

"Good boy! You're deeply hypnotized which means it is a perfect time for our 'quiz.' Let's begin! First question: Did you enjoy my hypnosis video?"

"Yes, Katherine."

"I knew you would. Who doesn't like a good mindfucking from a beautiful woman? I mean, men pay good money for something like that. You got it for free, what a lucky boy! Nonetheless, time for the second question: Did you understand and accept everything in the video?"

"Yes, Katherine."

"Excellent! One last question: Are you sorry for disrespecting me?"

"Yes, Katherine."

"A little repetitive with the hypnotized 'Yes, Katherine.' How about from now on, you will answer 'I hear and obey Katherine. Now then, it seems like it is time for your sentence to be carried out."

"I hear and obey Katherine," Adam droned.

"Oh God that was hot! Say it again."

"I hear and obey Katherine."

"Damn right. Enough with the fun and games! Time to show you truly feel sorry about disrespecting me. Begin stroking now!"

"I hear and obey Katherine."

Adam obeyed Katherine perfectly. He stroked his dick slowly at first. The initial apologies were easy for Adam.

"I am sorry, I disrespected you Katherine. It will never happen again."

Adam apologized on loop for the next ten minutes.

It was not until the twenty-fifth apology in which something strange began occurring. Adam's member became frustrated and inflamed from the lack of relief. Yet, Adam kept stroking and apologizing.

Burning, stinging pain suddenly emitted from Adam's third leg at the fifty-third apology. Adam's face became a portrait of pain and agony. All the while, apologizing without hesitation.

It would be understated for one to say that Katherine was impressed by the display. She was more accurately overwhelmed by delight at the sight of her potential paramour's struggle.

In truth, some of Adam's determination to apologize was the hypnosis. Most of it, though, was Adam's own will as well as desires for Katherine. Desires of making things right while also impressing her with his devotion.

And impress her, he did. Katherine felt her heart race with each new expression of pain on Adam's face. The apologies became gratuitous at this point. They had no real value to Katherine anymore. All that mattered was Adam's struggle. It captivated Katherine.

Enraptured, she began surrendering her highest valued possession to Adam: her heart.

Katherine thought on the seventy-seventh stroke about ordering Adam to stop. Though, in the end, she decided against it. Adam's stroking denial punishment became a test of devotion, which Adam was passing with flying colors.

Adam's hand movements developed a spasmodic nature on the eighty-fifth apology. Soft panting on apology ninety-two. Adam was on the verge of almost transcendental levels of pleasure, while feeling hellish pain in his hands and cock.

When one hundred apologies came, so did Adam. His head tilted back into absolute unconsciousness. A state of transition. Adam was washed in a sea of pleasures, finding himself quickly rising to the surface of consciousness.

Adam Turnbull awoke. He was blissfully unaware of Katherine's suggestions. All he remembered was the moment just before he opened Katherine's video. The first thought which came to Adam's mind wasn't a memory, but a realization of the present.

"I am covered in my own semen! Why the hell does my hand and penis hurt so badly?! What happened?" Adam thought.

Katherine seeing Adam's face display confusion and anger, quickly reacted.

"I hope you aren't too tired from playing with yourself while looking at my video. I do want to have a chat with you, after-all." Katherine said.

"Of course." Adam hurriedly replied despite, being floored by the combined effect of Katherine's tease and the dried cum on his body.

"Did you like my video? I shouldn't have made it so risque. So many dirty poses and revealing outfits created that effect on the work. I didn't realize you had so much vigor, young man! It makes a woman beam with pride when a man prostrates himself before her beauty, especially with his member."

Adam not quite remembering the video, yet, feeling an intense sense to trust in what Katherine said: Accepted the facts as presented. He was completely convinced that the video was a non-hypnotic jack-off instructional. Half of the truth and half of the blissful ignorance.

Katherine's deception had worked, along with the post-hypnotic commands implanted in Adam.

Katherine was ecstatic that the first hypnotic session went so well. Adam was an amazingly receptive subject. Adam, the perfect boyfriend, it seems was only a few sessions away.

The topic soon changed and the awkward moment had passed.

"Would you be able to take this conversation from cyberspace to the Maison de Boeuf? Oh and don't worry, it is completely my treat. It is Friday and it seems like neither of us has plans for tonight." Katherine proposed.

"That was fast! I honestly thought we were going to take a couple hours to flirt and maybe go get a cup of coffee." Adam replied, somewhat shocked.

"Oh! I didn't know you were that direct and dirty, Adam. I wanted us to have dinner and maybe kiss tonight. But, you want to go straight in and have sex!"

Adam's face turned a deep shade of red at the misinterpreted suggestion. He quickly wrote back, "I didn't mean it like that. It is just dinner, especially one paid by my date, wasn't in my expectations. What time do you want to meet at?"

"Arrive at 8 pm on the dot. Give the hostess your name and she will take you to our table. Also don't keep me waiting a second time."

A flood of guilt popped up in Adam's mind.

"Sorry about that, I won't be late again. See ya then!"

Chapter IV

It took an Uber drive and an eternity of anticipation for Adam to arrive at Maison de Boeuf. Adam wore his senior prom tuxedo and his finest cologne, yet, felt completely out of place as soon as he opened the door. Maison de Boeuf had the ambiance of a fine Parisian restaurant exported straight to America, charging half a king's ransom for the experience.

The hostess was an attractive brunette in her late twenties wearing a strapless beige dress. It showed off her large bust, and Adam soon caught himself ogling her breasts. Quickly, he cocked his head up to meet her face.

She had a lovely pearly white smile that lit up her face almost as much as her brilliant hazel eyes. Adam felt like he could lose himself in this lovely sight for hours. Just then, he was snapped back to reality and his date.

"Bonjour, bienvenue a Maison de Boeuf. What is your name, monsieur?" the hostess asked in a thick French accent.

"Adam Turnbull."

With that, a change occurred inside the hostess.

The smile she wore changed into that of a sly grin while the brilliance in her eyes, matched that of a cat's eye.

"Oui, Madame Lyons is waiting for you at the VIP area. Follow me, Monsieur Turnbull."

"Thank you," Adam said with the warm confidence romantic business brings.

The hostess picked up the VIP key and walked in front of Adam, guiding him through the candle-lit maze of tables and waiters. There was a moment in which the hostess dropped the key and bent down. Adam could not resist the urge of staring at the hostess' fine ass and matching beige panties.

"Like what you see, monsieur? It is a shame, I am not on the menu." the hostess giggled.

"A shame indeed," Adam thought to himself.

The hostess got up and put the key in her ample cleavage, winking at Adam while she did it. A mostly unnoticed gesture in a hectic restaurant.

The pair continued walking towards the VIP area and found themselves in an almost pitch-black hallway. The hostess tries to grab Adam's hand but Adam refused it.

"Monsieur Turnbull, is Mademoiselle Lyons your girlfriend?" the hostess asks in response to Adam's refusal.

Adam, still trying to channel the detached persona from before, was fully taken aback by the hostess' question. It took him several moments for a response.

"I have only spoken to Katherine over text and Skype. Tonight, we were supposed to meet in person for the first time." Adam said nervously.

"First date, how romantic," the hostess gushed. "I led Madame Lyons to the VIP area just a few minutes before you arrive. She was the belle everyone was looking at when she came in. I am jealous."

"Well that makes me a very lucky man, then."

"Yes, you are Monsieur. Yes, you are."

Adam found himself at the end of the hall with a large green door. The hostess put her left hand into her cleavage to get her key, all the while offering Adam more than a few ample looks at her breasts. A half minute of 'searching' resulted in the key being found.

"Monsieur Turnbull, I told you that I am not on the menu. Though I am available, if you special order using this number."

The hostess hands Adam a slip of paper with her number on it. Adam again refuses it.

"Thank you, but, I already have someone waiting for me on the other side of this door."

The hostess was heart-broken. Adam could simply tell by the anguish written all across her face. But more disturbingly, he noticed the brilliance of her eyes quickly faded to match the darkness of the hallway.

"As you wish, Monsieur," the hostess said with a heavy heart.

With that, the hostess unlocked the large non-descript green door.

Chapter V

As soon as the door was opened, Adam witnessed a world of wonderful sights: Marble floors and columns, beautiful tapestry on all sides of the room and at its center was a small candlelit table. Sitting at the other side of the table was seated, the most beautiful thing in that room: Katherine.

Katherine was simply a vision of beauty. She had done her makeup in such a way to have a delicate balance between seductive and professional. Her skin radiated with a healthy bronze aura, which was a pity since most of her skin was covered by a conservative black dress.

Her smile was outlined by pink lipstick while her long nails were adorned with black lacquer.

"My, oh my, isn't someone looking rather dashing, this evening?" Katherine began in a seductive tone.

"Thanks, you lllllook aaammazing tonight as well." Adam stammered.

"Why, thank you. I must say you flatter me, but I must say this is all for you. It is truly a shame that such a handsome young man has been spurned by those imprudent college girls. They don't realize they are passing up a hunk."