Lady of Spirals (Book 01 MCV)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was almost completely lost when his Empress Matilda came to free him. She freed him, so that he may be able to listen, learn and obey. Empress Matilda was harsh in her punishments, but it was only for her loyal servant to know better.

On top of all that, Adam had a fetish for blondes in his former life.

The second identity was the one that Katherine had painstakingly spent the day constructing. This identity saw itself as Prince Adam of Spirals.

Prince Adam only knew to serve and obey his Lady. He was to rule by her side as her princely lover. Lady Katherine of Spirals is the most perfect woman in all of creation; Prince Adam knew that truth the moment they met.

The Prince had to defend his lady against that tyrant Empress Matilda of High Winter. All Matilda wished to accomplish was to destroy sweetest Katherine. Jealousy thrived in Matilda's heart; she was envious of Katherine for having him as a lover.

Thus, the Devil Empress herself attempted to brainwash him while dearest Katherine was away. She broke the delicious trance that his Lady so graciously placed him in. The Devil Empress used her fiendish abilities on the Prince to place him deep under her power.

He would have remained that way, if the devil Matilda hadn't used her talons to accost his cock. Now, the Prince was trapped fighting the brainwashed thrall she left behind in his mind.

It was a stalemate. Both sides fought for dominance to no avail. It seemed that neither would see their beloveds again. As is the tragedy of conflict.

Lady Katherine longed for her love. Matilda was an unperson, she didn't matter anymore. Ingrid was a happy little cock-sucker. By default and design, Katherine had already won the conflict for her lover. It was only a matter of awakening him.

"Fairy tales princess are always saved from a deep sleep by a kiss. Can't be any different if the roles were reversed," Lady Katherine thought as she puckered her lips. She leaned in and placed her delicate, painted lips on those of her comatose lover.

Prince Adam opened his eyes.

Lady Katherine was immensely relieved.

Prince Adam eyes narrowed at Lady Katherine, the vile witch and arch-enemy of Empress Matilda!

He grabbed Lady Katherine's arm and pulled her closer.

Katherine's eyes went wide with shock.

"I have you now in my grasp, witch! Once the Empress gets ahold of you, all will obey the great Empress of High Winter!" Prince Adam proclaimed.

Chapter IX

What appeared to have happened was that when Katherine awoke Adam in the storybook manner. It caused him to wake from his trance like Katherine wanted with one major hiccup.

Prince Adam's identity merged with the Servant of Empress Matilda to create a Matilda enthralled Prince Adam.

"A flawed success," Katherine thought. "Adam is gone, but, the personality programmed in his mind is too dependent on Matilda. I never want a slave with control over my paramour's mind. I am the only one that commands here!"

Lady Katherine looked into her entranced boytoy's glazed eyes.

"Ingrid, Stop!" Katherine proclaimed.

With that, Ingrid stopped her near constant sucking of the prince's raging member. She was left well-fed by her fellow slave's spunk.

Prince Adam was shocked. Absolutely taken aback by the sight before him: His Empress was enslaved! Worst of all, the Witch of Spirals has given the Dear Empress Matilda a servile personality.

Prince Adam felt a void open in his very soul by seeing his Mistress under the thrall of her worst enemy. There was only the need to fight left in him. The prince was going to save his Empress from the enchantment the Witch has placed under.

Then, he was going to enslave the Witch and have a fairy tale ending.

The prince got up from the bed that he was sitting on for hours. He tried to push the hated Witch into her cursed spiral. A broken spiral might mean a broken hold over Matilda's mind.

There was no chance of victory for High Winter. The Spiral always triumphs.

Katherine sidestepped Adam's clumsy attempt at pushing her into the TV. Instead, she grabbed the arm that Adam was using to hold onto her and pushed him onto the bed once.

"Ingrid, cosplay as Empress Matilda of High Winter! Release Prince Adam from your power!" Katherine yelled.

Ingrid did as she was told. Ingrid was still Ingrid. She just took on another role given to her by her hypnotic Mistress and Lady Katherine.

"Prince Adam cease your attack at this moment! I am still Empress of High Winter! Not you. Do you understand, slave?" The Fake Empress admonished.

"I will do as you command, my Empress. I will do anything for you," Prince Adam said accepting Ingrid's orders as the Empress' own.

"Good, servant. Stare at the spiral and let it drain your mind of my Imperial influence completely. Each thought lost will be replaced by one given to you by the Lady of Spirals. Do you remember her lessons, my servant?"

"Yes, I remember all of her lessons. None of them are true and amazing like the lessons you give me."

"Wrong! My lessons are nothing, but, worthless lies. Lady Katherine of Spirals is truly greater and superior to all. Let this be the foundation of your truth from now on. Begin your reorientation now!"

Prince Adam stared at the spiral. An hour total of deprogramming and reprogramming were quite easily achieved on the otherwise blank subject.

Ingrid was dismissed and she returned to the land of slumber, where in Matilda has already gone.

Katherine snapped her fingers and awoke Adam from his trance.

The fantasy was over.

Chapter X

Adam blinked several times. He quickly regained his senses and the first thing that he sensed was a beauty. Katherine.

She was standing over him in the room. Behind her, the television was off.

Adam realized that they were alone in the room. Alone with his girlfriend, who was ready to pop his cherry.

"C'mon, it is almost morning. You've kept a girl waiting a little long don't you think? I especially want to know if you are more than a little long where it counts," Katherine teased.

"I am so sorry that I feel asleep. That meal you bought me was just so filling that I just couldn't resist the urge to sleep," Adam apologized.

"Don't worry, I forgive you again. Wouldn't you be a dear and eat your Lady's pussy?"

Adam's eyes glazed over.

"I will eat my Lady's pussy for her pleasure. I will eat my Lady's pussy to lube her when I fuck it. I will eat my Lady's pussy because of the delicious taste!" Adam recited his mantras.

Adam did as he was told. He knelt before his exalted Lady and pulled off her panties.

Katherine fidgeted with pleasure as Adam's tongue played a sublime tune on her clitoris.

Sweet ambrosia dripped forth from Katherine's sacred lips to those of her young worshipper. He savored every drop. Soon, a small stream formed around the Lady's mouth; when Adam's mouth could only take so much in.

Time ends all good things. The Lady's hand pulled her loving slave's head from her pussy. It was time for the main course.

Katherine looked straight into her slave's glassy stare.

"Fuck my pussy, Adam, and give me your virginity!" Katherine commanded.

Adam stripped completely naked in an instant. Nothing helped the process more than Adam already being undressed from the shirt-down. When he got on the bed, he was fully erect.

An impressed look overtook Katherine's face. It quickly was replaced by excitement at finally being able to claim Adam's virginity. An addition plus for her was that her self-hypnotic orgasmic suggestion would be set off by this terminus of domination. After Adam cums, he will be hers.

Katherine rushed onto the bed. She lifted herself up over Adam's erect member and gently lowered herself pussy-first.

Adam penetrated Katherine. At that moment, everything changed. Katherine came from her self-hypnotic suggestions while Adam began pumping his cock into her. He was no longer a virgin, but a man. Katherine's man.

Katherine's body uncontrollably swayed to her lover's motions while being entrapped in bliss.

"Yes.Yes.Yes.Ysssssss!!!," Katherine squealed as she came again.

At that moment, Katherine arched her back and closed her eyes. She was one with the orgasm.

Adam's vigorous cock continued pumping Katherine's pussy at an ever-increasing pace. Katherine couldn't hold back her moans and screams. Adam had become the conductor of Katherine's pleasure.

He was quite the maestro as Katherine kept coming. The symphony went on for nine minutes until Adam finally came. Katherine finally came to a stop and quickly got off Adam's pride. She instantly fell asleep.

Not as soon as Adam, though, because he had knocked out completely when he came.

There laid the two lovers asleep in the same bed for the first of many nights.

Epilogue

The hostess returned home angry and dejected. She had been rejected by Adam Turnbull!

"Merde! Damn you, Mademoiselle Lyons," Élodie fumed. "All I wished was for all mon life was an beau American named Adam Turnbull. Arrêtez (Wait)!"

Élodie's critical factor began reactivating.

"Why would I be so fascinated by a nerd? Mon lovers should be Napoleons, just not of the dynamite variety. Something is wrong with moi!"

Fear took ahold of Élodie. It triggered memories of a past long gone.

Candle-scented rooms, skimpy lingerie, condoms, and a plethora of credit card information.

These images confused Élodie further.

Following the images, snippets of unfamiliar voices rang out in her mind. Male voices.

"Damn baby, you know how to ride cock with the best of them."

"Oh, oh! And there I go cumming all up in your pussy."

"C'mon give me five more minutes, Roxanne. I am a repeat customer after all."

All of the voices soon left Élodie's mind. She was alone and scared.

"Who was Roxanne?" Élodie asked herself aloud.

Just then, a new voice appeared in her mind. A female voice. An American voice.

"She was you. You were her. It was, and it shall never be again."

A strange feeling possessed Élodie. She found herself receptive to the words of the mysterious voice. So much so, that before long she was repeating the words as a mantra.

"She was moi. Moi was her. It was, and it shall never be again."

Five minutes of repeating the mantra had a funny effect on Élodie. It caused the voice to return with another suggestion.

"Roxanne is dead. Elodie lives."

"Roxanne est dead. Élodie lives."

"Sit down and re-watch your training video. Praise your Lady, Katherine Lyons, and be re-taught her truths. Play with your pussy for good measure like a good girl."

Élodie did as she was told.

Roxanne died again that night.