Lady Pamela

Story Info
A demonstration of an exercise machine.
3.1k words
4.41
30.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I was at a soiree being held by Lady Tremaine when Lord Anthony Cornfeld managed to get me alone. Oh, it was all very proper as we were in plain view of the house and my maid, while out of earshot, was close enough to be regarded as my chaperon.

"I have long admired you, Lady Pamela, and my heart's desires will be fulfilled if you would consent to be my wife," Lord Anthony said, earnest entreaty in his voice.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said, astounded.

"No, seriously, that was an honest proposal and it would only be courteous for you to give an honest answer."

I took a deep breath. What the hell was I supposed to say to Anthony of all people?

"I am fully aware of the great honour that you do me, Lord Anthony, but I'm afraid that I must refuse," I said, just laying it out there and without going into any reasons that he might choose to argue with.

"Well, thank God for that," he said, relaxing. "I'd have been in a right pickle if you'd accepted."

"If you didn't want me to accept then why ask me in the first place?" I asked him, irritated.

"My mother," he grumbled. "Feels that I should be getting married now and thinks you'll be ideal. You have money and as far as Mother is concerned she's willing to over-look any minor faults as long as you have a lot of money. Now I can tell her that I proposed properly and was rejected and am now too down-cast to go looking for anyone else for at least a year. I like the bachelor life and the liberty it gives me."

"Two minor points,' I said, feeling slightly irritated. "Both you and your mother have your own personal fortunes that are worth more than mine. Why does mine matter? And what faults?"

"Mother is of the opinion that you can never have too much money. As for your faults, for a start you don't look up to her as the font of all wisdom. You actually had the temerity to correct her on some point recently. Very forward of you, almost brazen you might say, and she did."

"If memory serves me correctly I was also correct," I pointed out.

"That makes it worse," explained Anthony. "Tell me, are you going to the afternoon tea at Lady Sinclair's place next weekend?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, she's got a new exercise room. You might ask her if you can have a look at it. I think you'll find it amusing."

Lady Sinclair exercised? That was news to me. I didn't think she did anything but chase men and throw parties. The parties were generally interesting but her taste in men was little short of scandalous.

I arrived at Lady Sinclair's party and it was much the same as every other party I've been to. They're all pretty much the same. The same people, the same gossip, even the same food. I was willing to swear that the left-over food from one party was packed and taken to the next. It certainly tasted like it at times.

"Oh, Lady Sinclair," I said, recalling what Anthony had said. "Lord Anthony told me I should get you to show me your new exercise room."

"Did he?" she said, sounding amused. "It's just something I had put together for my own fun. Still, I'll take you there before you go."

With that we parted ways and I went wandering around. Either she'd remember to show me the room or she wouldn't. Eventually she did. She came up to me and said she was going up to the house. Would I like to come and see the exercise room? I nodded and went with her.

When we reached the house she took me upstairs and headed to what had used to me a library. Entering it I found that it still was, although there was now some odd looking equipment scattered around.

"I retained the books as they act as an excellent sound protection. Nothing I do in here can be heard outside. Very useful at times."

"Um, yes," I said cautiously. "What are the different devises for?"

"Different types of exercises. Come and have a look at the bars."

The bars were two bars that ran across the room at just over head height. For some reason they had gloves attached to them and a cord that ran from the gloves to a post at either end of the bars.

"Slip your hands into the gloves and I'll show you how they work," she said.

I did as she suggested, finding that my hands curved around the bar. While I was considering this Lady Sinclair reached up and tightened the cords at the wrists of the gloves, holding the gloves firmly in place.

"We do this so your hands don't slip out by error. Normally I'd be on the other bar but I don't have an attendant to fasten the gloves."

"You do now," said a voice, and Lord Anthony strolled into the room, smiling.

For some reason Lady Sinclair hesitated but then she slipped her hands into the gloves and Anthony tightened the cords.

"As you can see," Anthony said, strolling over to the post that we were facing, "the attendant can pull on the glove cord and move the person using the gloves along the bar."

He proceeded to do that, pulling on the cords and we had no choice but to move along towards him. I was puzzled and Lady Sinclair seemed annoyed for some reason. Anthony stopped pulling on my cord just before we reached the post, hitching the cord around a tie-bar. I could move closer to him but not away.

I expected him to do the same to Lady Sinclair's cord but he just kept pulling on that one. Pulling her too far forward, as I had just realised that there was a bench before we reached the post. By continuing to pull Lady Sinclair forward she was now bent over the bench, hands still fastened to the upper bar.

"Don't you dare, Tony," snapped Lady Sinclair and Anthony laughed.

"Muriel has been cheating on me," Anthony said, "and it's time for a penalty."

"Tony, no," wailed Lady Sinclair, which Anthony ignored.

"Um, she's married," I pointed out. "How could she cheat on you?"

"She's also been seeing Freddy on the side. She forgot that Freddy likes to boast about his conquests."

"He's lying," came the quick cry from Lady Sinclair.

"Do you mean me or Freddy?" asked Anthony. "It doesn't matter as we both know neither of us are."

To my horror, and over Lady Sinclair's protests, Anthony calmly lifted her dress and her petticoats and bunched them up around her waist. He also grabbed her small things and pulled them down, leaving her bottom and lady parts on full display.

Anthony then proceeded to spank her. On her bottom. While I watched. She was squealing and protesting and his hand was merrily bouncing off her bottom, leaving a pronounced red mark with every handprint.

I couldn't believe that he was doing that. What was worse was that he had the gall to use me to get Lady Sinclair in the room and he was doing the spanking in front of me. By the time he'd finished Lady Sinclair had a very red bottom. It was almost glowing with redness.

"Now, Muriel, seeing you like to be adventurous I have another little surprise for you," said Anthony. He strolled over to the door and admitted someone.

"You remember Jerkens, my valet, don't you? You upset him with some rather scathing comments regarding my attire. He's now going to express his own displeasure where you're concerned. Or perhaps I should say his pleasure."

Jerkens moved to stand in front of Lady Sinclair, smiling broadly. Once again I became shocked and horrified as he pushed his trousers and things down, leaving an overly large erection on display. I knew what it was, not from personal experience, but from being around animals at the farms on my father's estate.

Lady Sinclair was using language I'd never heard before. Well, I had, once, when old Bessie kicked out at the man who was milking her and hit him in a very tender spot, but I'd pretended that I didn't hear. Neither had I known what the words meant and I hadn't been game to ask anyone.

It seems that Anthony and Jerkens both knew the words and what they meant as they were laughing at her.

Jerkens strolled around until he was behind Lady Sinclair and all too close to me. I could do without seeing that thing quite so close up, thank you very much. Lady Sinclair kept sounding off the entire time. Breaking it down she seemed to be swearing, saying he wouldn't dare, and if did dare she was going to do some very nasty things to her.

Jerkens reached between her legs and rubbed his hand against her. He nodded what seemed like approval to Lord Anthony. Lady Sinclair tried to move her legs closer together but Jerkins simply kicked at her ankle and told her to shift it and she did. Then he pointed his erection at her and pushed it all the way inside her while she squealed like a stuck pig.

That's when the reason for the books providing sound-proofing really registered on me. I looked around at some of the other equipment, wondering just how they were used, suspecting strongly that I didn't want to know.

Now that he'd started Jerkens was sliding in and out of Lady Sinclair. Much to my surprise she seemed to be moving with him. I'd have thought she'd just stay there and suffer. Maybe she just wanted it over faster. Reaching around the front of her Jerkens pulled the front of her dress down and her breasts spilled out. That's what happens when you cut them so low, I thought, feeling a little vindictive.

Her breasts flopped back and forth as Jerkens kept bouncing her on his cock. (There, I've said it. That was a man's cock I was looking at.) After a while Jerkens reached around and took hold of those flopping breasts, squeezing and rubbing them.

(I should point out that throughout all this activity Lady Sinclair never once let up on the swearing and complaining and threatening, not that either of the men seemed to care.)

Jerkens kept pounding away at Lady Sinclair and it seemed to me that her voice was getting shriller for some reason. Desperation because she couldn't stop it, perhaps? All of a sudden Jerkens seemed to want to go at double speed, really driving himself into her, and a few moments later Lady Sinclair gave a most peculiar scream and seemed to just start shivering on the spot. Jerkens stopped what he'd been doing and pulled up his trousers, looking really pleased with himself.

"Take her over to the office," Lord Anthony told Jerkins. "Close the door and remain there until I tell you to come out."

"I'm not going anywhere with him," snapped Lady Sinclair, looking defiant.

"Would you rather word got out that I stopped seeing you because I caught you in bed with my valet?" asked Lord Anthony, his voice sharp enough to cut.

She gave him a killing glare and flounced over to the office, a blank faced Jerkens following on behind. It's one thing for rumours of affairs with other members of our class. A rumour that she was having an affair with someone from the lower classes would be social suicide. She'd never dare speak a word about what had happened.

"How dare you get me involved in something like this?" I snapped at Anthony. "I've never been more shocked in my life. You needn't worry that I'll speak of it to anyone. I'd be ruined if anyone knew what I'd just witnessed. Now get me off this thing."

Instead of undoing the cord fastening the gloves to my wrists he unhitched the pulling cord and pulled on it, resulting in me having to approach him. That's when I fully understood the predicament I was in as I now found myself bending over the same bench the Lady Pamela had been bent over.

"Don't you dare spank me," I yelled at him. "I haven't done anything."

"Except reject my offer of marriage," he pointed out.

"Oh, right," I scoffed. "You'd have fainted dead away in horror if I had accepted."

"True so I'll concede you have a point and won't spank you for that."

I relaxed a little, a little too soon.

"I'll just spank you because it's fun. Don't worry. It won't be as hard as Muriel's. A friendlier one, shall we say."

"Let's not," I said quickly, "and just skip any spanking."

He was not listening. My dress and petticoats were lifted and tucked around my waist and my smalls were pulled down. Now it was me whose bottom and lady parts were on display.

"Don't you dare," I wailed, then squealed when his hand landed on my bottom.

"Stop it," I protested, but did he? Not a chance. He just laughed and continued spanking me.

Maybe I was biased against Lady Sinclair but it seemed to me that while his spanks smarted they weren't hurting the way they seemed to hurt Lady Sinclair. I was wriggling about as he spanked but it was more from the embarrassment of it all than any true pain.

Then the embarrassment factor went up a thousand percent as his hand slapped against my lady parts.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked.

"Sorry. Bad aim," he said. "I intended to spank you here," he rubbed my bottom, "not here." He then rubbed my lady parts and my indignation factor shot up to match my embarrassment.

"Don't you touch me there," I gasped out. "Don't you ever touch me there."

"You know, it's amazing just how naïve a virgin can be," he said softly. "Just how did you think this was going to finish up?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, craning my head around to look at him and then immediately wishing I hadn't. His trousers were down around his ankles and his erection was stick way out in front of him.

I had time to say, "You wouldn't dare," and then he was busy proving that he would. He made himself room down there and then his cock was pushing into me, just the way Jerkens had done to Lady Sinclair. Well, not quite the same. Jerkens had just gone bam and he was all the way inside her while she squealed in shock (or something). Anthony was certainly going in but he was doing it slowly, just easing his way into me. I was certainly squealing with the shock of it but it was a long drawn-out squeal, stopping when I ran out of breath.

I found it hard to believe that something could go so deeply into me but he managed it. What the hell was I supposed to do about it now? It certainly wasn't something I could talk to anyone about or I'd be totally ruined socially, an outcast.

"Take it out," I demanded, and he laughed again.

"Soon," he said. "Why don't you try to move with me the way you saw Muriel moving under Jerkins? You'll find it all goes a lot more smoothly if you do."

With that he reached around in front of me and pulled the front of my dress down and this time it was my breasts that were spilling out, to be immediately seized by a pair of greedy hands.

I could now feel his cock sliding back and forth inside me, in no particular hurry, apparently, while at the same time his hands were rubbing my breasts. I was feeling the most peculiar sensations, both above and below, although I have to admit that the ones below were the strangest. Not knowing what I was supposed to do in this sort of situation I did nothing, just letting it happen. Well, not letting, but totally unable to prevent it.

After about a minute Anthony stopped whatever he was doing.

"Listen," he said, "when I do this," I could feel his cock pulling away from me, "then you know that this, will follow." The second this was him thrusting back into me, this time more forcefully than what he'd been doing, as if he was annoyed. "Now when I do this," another forceful thrust, "I expect you to push to meet me. Otherwise we'll have to keep doing this until you do. Now start moving."

With that pithy bit of advice in my ear I did as he said, waiting until I feel him sliding into me and pushing to meet him. It was an 'oh my god' moment, as everything I had been feeling seemed to double now that I was moving too. It wasn't long before I was pulling away and then pushing towards him, similar to the way I'd seen Lady Sinclair move. I found myself wondering if my bottom was bobbing up and down the ways hers had. Probably, I decided, but I had a much neater bottom than hers.

Anthony kept on going, and going, and going. I was quite sure that Jerkens hadn't gone on for this long. At the same time I found myself giving little squeals of horrified shock every time Anthony drove into me. I mean, what else could they be but horrified shock? It wasn't as I was enjoying this strange attack on my body.

What was worse something was going wrong inside me. I was so hot that I knew I must have been running a fever and someone had turned on the heat in the room as I just kept on getting hotter. I also knew I couldn't take much more of this or something was going to give.

Something gave all right, and wave after wave of the strangest sensations went rippling through my body. At the same time Anthony was holding even tighter to my breasts, his cock trying its hardest to keep going inside me, seeming to be jerking around like crazy.

Anthony released my hands and I hastily arranged my clothes in their proper order, giving Anthony fulminating little looks while he did so.

"You were very sweet, my love," he told me. "We'll have to do this again sometime."

"You have to be joking," I said cuttingly. "I never want to see you again."

"That won't work," he said with a sigh. "I told you Mother wanted us to be married."

"I also know that I said no."

"Unfortunately, Mother doesn't believe that there's a woman alive who'd say no to her son. When I told her I was proposing she sent off the engagement notice to the Times. You'll look a jilt if you back out now."

I looked at him, my mind already wondering how fast I could become a widow without anyone suspecting me.


Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers