Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 05

Story Info
Her Ladyship has interracial sex for the first time.
8.1k words
4.48
9.4k
15
5

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is not a true story nor is it intended to reflect real situations. It's just a bit of fluff. Please enjoy for content and not any missed grammatical errors. This is for fun not acclaim.

xxx

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson was not just your average sexy fuck machine. Although that was certainly true. No, Her Ladyship was a sophisticated Milf of some fifty years, a mother-type slut who lived for sex. She was a five feet ten blonde goddess nearing pure perfection, with a toned body and an excellent 34 DD rack. And she had just the right touch of honeyed pubes over her perpetually hungry muff. She was wealthy and renowned in all the right social circles, some of which helped with her insatiable needs. One minute, she was polite and charming in the correct manner, and then, a filthy sex kitten in search of a young and virile man who she would expect to know how to please her.

X

It was Oscar Wilde who said that life imitates art. And Lady Penelope agreed that the quote was as relevant today as it was in the 19th century. In this case, the esteemed gentlewoman had decided she needed a permanent residence in London, in addition to Williamson Manor in the county of Surrey.

She had already chosen the South-West suburb of Richmond, thanks to its low crime rate, friendly community, and cleanish environment. And above all, the largest Royal Park.

She had immediately purchased the house for half a million and had hired specialists to help renovate it to her personal tastes.

So far, she had decorated the open-plan living space with dozens of paintings of Renaissance artists specialising in views of Venice. Various sculptures and objets d'art finished off the look.

She next had a geometric-shaped wooden staircase that led up to a discreet area above one of the bedrooms, the sole purpose of being a gym for her plan to get into shape. This was now to be her next project of design.

x

Leon got to the place bright and early and the door was answered by the maid.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm expected. Leon from MDFI."

"Who is it?" Came an educated voice from within.

"He says he is a Doctor, My Lady." Replied the maid.

"No, no. Not a Doctor. Not an MD. MDFI stands for Modern Day Fitness Instructors."

"So, you're Leon. My, my. Do enter."

"Thank you."

When Leon laid eyes on Lady Penelope, he nearly dropped his kit bag.

She was not some stuffy old biddy as he had expected, but a gorgeous blonde. Nearly six feet tall with a pair of tits that thrust out of her pale blue, skin tight leotard. He had obviously arrived during her exercise routine as she was panting and looked flushed, with strands of damp hair stuck to her cheek. If he didn't know better, he might have said she looked like she'd just been fucked.

As she welcomed him in, he followed and his eyes remained riveted to her ass cheeks as they wobbled with just the right amount of jiggle.

"Make yourself at home. I'll need to finish up in the gym. Shan't be too long."

Likewise, Her Ladyship had not encountered such a hunk of man as Leon.

Although dressed in a sweater and slacks, Penny could see that the dark skinned man had a big, muscular, athletic body, with firm thighs and prominent butt cheeks. He looked to be six feet tall and then some. Just her type.

The contrast in their skin colouring excited the insatiable aristocrat enormously. His midnight black to her porcelain white. The other things that excited her of course was his big, dormant cock that ran down his left thigh like a club. This might be very interesting. She envisioned herself lying on her back as he pounded the crap out of her.

x

Leon fidgeted in his seat as he waited patiently for fifteen minutes. He then got up and went in search of the woman, curious to know what she was up to. When he found her he was surprisingly impressed. He watched her on a treadmill and she was huffing and puffing as she ran on the spot. He stood transfixed as he leered at her huge tits as they juddered up and down. The mature blonde had obviously lashed out on a well-equipped gym, which was full of top of the range exercise bikes, rowing machines, and steppers.

"Dah-ling," she purred. "There you are."

She stopped for a drink from a water bottle, and he found himself staring at the sweat soaked crotch of her tight fitting leotard.

Her eyes met his and she smiled sweetly as his gaze kept on drinking in her curvaceous figure.

"You look like you've worked out all your life. Leon, isn't it?"

"Ha, thanks, yeah! Well, I'm still only twenty-three. After I quit playing football, I went into training and instructing."

"Football? Rugby or Association?"

"Er, soccer, yeah."

"Would you be a dear and spot me?"

Penny sat on her Peleton bike and Leon shrugged and got hold of her hips.

The horny vixen gave him a sideways glance as she began to pedal. She accidentally on purpose brushed his groin with an outstretched knee. She was certain that his dick moved in his tight pants.

"Hey, care to try some weights? Be my guest."

"You sure?"

She nodded as she looked directly at his hard package.

From the featured outline of his tackle, it was clear that he wasn't wearing any underwear. They moved to where she had a set of iron dumbbells and she took a seat.

"I purchased them but haven't dared try them." She said as she rubbed her legs.

Leon picked up one that weighed 2-5kg and began to ease it up and down.

"My god, you're quite exciting."

"Yeah?"

"Watching your bottom bounce is quite sexy."

Penny focused on his developed calves as he lifted the weight with ease with an attentive gaze. From the rear, his butt beefed up and clenched when he dropped slightly. His masculine grunts and breathing were getting her very aroused.

As she bent forwards in her chair and cocked her head, she could see his cock straining to be free, trapped as it was in his rumpled slacks.

Penny got up and attempted to pick up a dumbbell but howled in pain.

"Struggling there?" He asked.

"I say, I've been having issues with cramping lately, and I've been trying to get to the bottom of it."

She bent over to rub her calf and presented him with her two half-moons, exhibiting a resulting plump camel-toe.

"I'd, er. Recommend more sport drinks. Here. Let me."

Her Ladyship looked over her shoulder and saw that his tongue was practically hanging out. Mission accomplished. He bent and began to knead the muscle on her left calf with strong hands. Penny took every opportunity to graze against his tight athletic body, doing it casually or accidentally. When he was finished with his work, she pumped her foot up and down. She smiled, knowing from the moment he walked into the house, that she would be fucking him. The nearness of his strong body and his manly smell, nearly drove her insane.

"Let's have some tea. I'll have Mary serve us in the lounge. I'll just freshen up."

x

Lady Penelope waltzed into the room with the self-determined look of a bitch goddess whose prime objective was to jump the bones of any young male in close range.

Leon was taken aback big time as he looked hard at his hostess. She had scrubbed up nicely with her fair hair worn loosely and center parted. She had a beautiful face that classical and dignified. Her stretchy purple mini dress featured a one-shoulder, long balloon sleeve design, with a front tie ruching on a bodycon silhouette. The dress clung to her curves so tightly that he wondered how she managed to breathe.

Her body was quite toned for her age, with a heavy bust that complimented a narrow waist that rested on broad based thighs. Her legs were long and slender, the calves of which were accentuated by her four inch heels. Her painted red mouth was slightly parted, ready to suck on a big cock?

She picked up a hand held remote and clicked on some music.

"I do love a little Elgar with a pot of tea. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah. Sure, why not."

Leon winced at the sound of scratchy strings and shrugged. This is music?

"So, tell me about yourself. How did you get into this line of work?"

Penny crossed her legs and let the short hem of her dress slowly inch higher up her milky white thigh.

The maid brought a silver tray with a teapot, two bone China cups, and a sugar bowl. As she poured the tea, Penny took inventory. Leon was young, hung, athletic, and charming. Check, check, check, and check again.

"You're all set for your first meeting with Leon on Monday morning at ten. He's one of the best trainers we have, and I know you're going to love working with him, everyone does, especially the women. You'll see what I mean when you meet him."

This is what Her Ladyship had been told when she had contacted MDFI.

"Well, my father is from St. Lucia. He's a self-made businessman, the eldest son of his family. My mother, raised myself and my three sisters when we moved to England. At school I discovered I had some talent playing football. I had a trial with Crystal Palace in London, and would have made it if it weren't for my hamstring problem."

"Fascinating. So, how do you feel about instructing a fifty year old like me?"

"I'll set up with a programme to tone you a little. Although as I said, you really look very much toned. We'll get your muscles developed first, arms, legs, and the gluteus maximus."

"You mean. my bottom."

"Precisely."

Penny was pleased to note that Leon was keenly watching her bare legs, and she smiled inwardly as she sat back and sipped her hot tea.

Here she was, a fifty year old mother of two grown-up daughters, flirting with a man younger than her by twenty-seven years. Eeek!

"And, I always have a couple of my own goals for my clients. I'll let you know when you reach them. I have three rules that govern my life. Get fit. Get healthy..."

"And get laid!" Chirped Her Ladyship.

"No! Well, yeah. Sex is important. I meant stay alive."

"Right. Now, I suggest we have a trial work out on Friday. I shall expect you at twelve. Good day."

And with that, she got up and left the room.

x

Friday afternoon arrived and Penny went to the gym alone. She dressed in a white Lycra leotard with white tights for her workout.

Leon turned up a little after noon, clad in a blue vest and black shorts. He led her in a fairly easy set aerobics for fifteen minutes and then had her use the treadmill for another fifteen. They moved to the weight training area next. All the while the dignified minx thought only of his adorable body.

My God, that body! Leon's arms rippled with muscle. His legs were taut and strong, and a hint of chiseled pectorals peeked out from the sides of his vest.

Penny tried to do his bidding. She lifted a dumbbell and pressed a set of ten.

Sweat ran down the back of her white leotard, and her crotch.

"Here, like this."

Leon came behind her and held her arms up a little higher. Her Ladyship closed her eyes as he then put his hands on her waist, and stroked down to the outside of her thighs. She deliberately pushed back and was rewarded with the feel of his bundle against her bottom.

"Right, moving on."

Leon backed away and began to shift weights. The horny aristocrat watched him, loving the way his body performed. The tightening of his biceps as he gripped the steel bars of the weight machine, and his abs as he tensed.

She felt the rush of adrenaline, and a rush of blood to her muff.

After an hour, they decided to cease for the day and freshen up.

"The plumbing is still not finished entirely, but the showers are just out and to your left."

"Thanks, Milady."

Penny let him go first, lagging behind a few minutes.

Her voyeuristic qualities came to the fore, not for the first time, as she padded barefoot to the bathroom.

There was Leon in the buff under the spray of the hot water. He had left the glass door open to let the steam out.

As Penny stood side on, she had a perfect view of the West Indian as he soaped up his black flesh. He was ruggedly handsome with a solid chest that was covered with a layer of dark curls. His biceps were large and his hips were narrow.

'Goodness!"

Still unnoticed, Penny had a very good look at Leon naked body, from the broad shoulders, the sculpted torso with the perfectly formed and muscled pectorals, the beautifully taut thighs and his tight bum. She thought that his dark skin made him even more desirable. The shaft of his dormant member was a deep black color and the very fat mushroom head had a pinkish hue.

Her Ladyship was deeply affected by the sight of her first ever black man naked. With his back to her, she was drawn to the view of his beautifully sculptured butt. Two symmetrically shaped cheeks with a pair of sweet dimples on either side.

He had a good lather going, and when he turned to face the shower head with his face tilted up, Penny got her first proper look at his manhood. And what a specimen! His trimmed back pubic region framed a mammoth dick that hung down the center of his huge thighs. The soapy black column separated two plum sized balls, shaped like two perfect dark eggs. Until this minute, she had only heard of the stories of well hung black men, but nothing could have prepared her for this. What a man.

"Oh, my word!"

Unable to hold back, the blue-blooded gentlewoman tugged her leotard and tights off and let them sink to the floor tiles. The nipples on her large boobs jutted out like two bullets as she breathed in deeply. She was pleased that her tits showed little sign of middle aged sag, and her belly had a nice womanly roundness to it. A well-kept yellowish pubic tuft sat atop of her mons, which protruded seductively from between her milky white thighs.

"Excuse me. Do you have a bar of soap to spare?"

Leon turned to face the bared beauty and gulped. He felt a mixture of embarrassment at seeing her naked, and of her seeing HIM in the raw. Added to that, he felt a stirring in his loins at the sight of her quite attractive figure. This woman was fifty?

Even though he was drawn to her, Leon told himself that the woman was old enough to be his mother. Granted, Her Ladyship had the kind of body type that he loved. Curvy and leggy. Yeah, this blonde bombshell had body built for fucking. Yes, she was an older woman, and yes, she belonged to the aristocracy, but would somebody explain to his throbbing member.

As his soft club of a dick started to stiffen dramatically. Penny cupped her muff as she watched with fascination as his black column stood erect and rock hard. The ravenous blonde Milf rubbed her forearm and tried to calculate the size of him. Nine? Maybe near on ten inches from root to tip. AND it was thicker than she could have imagined possible. There was a period of silence, as they watched each other with hungry eyes.

"I do apologise, young man. Do I embarrass you?"

"Yes, I mean no. That is..."

Penny tried to suppress a giggle as Leon stepped out of the stall and draped a towel over his flagpole of a prick, thereby doing a humorous impersonation of a clothes line!

"Oh, Leon. You are fun. Come with me."

In their naked state, Her Ladyship led the well hung young man down the stairs to the main bedroom.

Once inside, Leon paused a few feet inside the spacious room to take it all in. The room was naturally tastefully furnished and decorated. Several original oil paintings adorned the walls the carpet underfoot was lush and colourful.

"I want you, Leon. I want you so bad," said the voluptuous noblewoman. "You will have the honour of being my first black man."

Penny flopped backwards onto the king-size bed with the carved headboard.

She spread her arms and stared at her dumbstruck audience of one.

Still proud and erect, Leon inhaled deeply and his eyes focused on her golden bush between her splayed legs.

"You're a fucking bull! A big fucking black bull! My goodness."

She reached between his legs and fondled the giant cock that pointed straight up and was as stiff as a steel rod.

"You're circumcised."

She noted and went down on her haunches and clamped her lips around the engorged bulb. He moaned loudly as she ran her tongue over his cock head.

"You like that?"

"Yeah. Feels good."

"I've never seen a black cock this close ever."

She looked again at his hard prick from close range, and was almost overcome by its majesty. She gave the tall shaft some licks, and then put the bell end in her mouth. She brushed her hair over her left ear as she ran her tongue up the veiny left side of his shaft, and down the other side. As he twitched in her fist, Penny placed her pursed lips over the knob and sucked it in with audible sighs.

"Oh, yeah, My Lady. Suck that cock."

Penny tried to take in as much of him as she could take without gagging. She would never be able to deep throat this fellow. This was far bigger than any she had known.

She moaned on his knob as he put his hand on her mound, and was running his fingers delightfully through her fine, downy pubic curls.

She squirmed around on the bed and got her face into his crotch, fingering his tight anus.

His dark exotic dick pulsed warmly in her mouth and she hummed on him happily.

"Okay."

Flattered as he was with her cock sucking, he knew his size was beyond her best efforts. He popped out of her wet mouth and pushed her gently back on the bed.

Whimpering and purring, Her Ladyship welcomed his hot breath on her opened legs. His fulsome lips smothered her mons as he lapped at her over and over. Penny arched her back and began to fuck back against his busy mouth that devoured her pussy. She pressed her thighs tightly against the sides of the head of his head as his tongue entered her and probed her quim.

"Leon, oh yes. That's simply divine."

The twenty-three year old West Indian had her bucking and jerking on her back in time with his oral assault. As she stared down her pale body, she marveled at the sight of his wiry haired black head bobbing between her thighs. He was so completely different to any man she had slept with. His blackness enchanted her as his tongue darted inside her puss.

Before she knew it, her orgasm ripped through her loins like lightning. Her juices flowed into his flared nostrils and big lips as his tongue remained buried within her.

"Mah-velous, dah-ling! Most gratifying. Now you."

Leon smiled smugly as he perched on the edge of the bed with his dick sticking straight up. He watched Lady Penelope fluff up a white pillow, and he raised his adorable bum so that she could slide the pillow under his backside.

As she brushed her strawberry blonde hair back, Penny flung her right leg over his left and guided his enormous black spear to the threshold of her pussy. She dropped slowly and gasped as he opened her up. Planting her hands face down on his pronounced abs, Penny managed to suck in the first four inches of his nine.

"It's the biggest cock I've ever had."

As she wiggled her rump, it proved troublesome to accept any more of his generous dick. Despite this, his cock was more than enough to satisfy her carnal needs, and she started to move up and down. Beneath her gyrating form, Leon laid back and reached out to her juddering big jugs.

His hands outlined her huge globes of flesh, and then he pawed at them with sinful enthusiasm. Penny paused her cock riding as her nipples stiffened and ached in the fellow's dexterous fingering.

"Heaven!"

Her knees were pulled up to her bosom to allow for her to sink further into her cunt.

As her slick pussy sucked him in, Penny threw her head back and groaned loudly.

It was as if she were having sex for the first time, he was so hard and so thick. Pushing down to meet his upward slides, the cock crazed slut loved every second of the love tryst.

With a renewed passion, the top heavy blonde goddess fucked him harder, basking in the utter thrill of banging the virile black hunk.

123z
123z
825 Followers