Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a struggle for her to stay focused and balanced as he used her own weight to impale on him.

Before she even started to move, Ricky grasped her by the hips and guided her body downwards onto his.

Penny started to move on his ebony fuck stick as he let go of her hips to play with her boobs. He made wide rotations as she skewered herself on him.

"Fuck! That feels good." She moaned as she pushed down on him.

The additional lubricant worked well, and as he started to push himself in deeper, his generous manhood stretched her out.

She stole a glance at the shuddering sight of the Baroness who was on her hands and knees with her big bottom lifted way up. Freddy had forced her legs open with his, and had lunged up inside her with a powerful thrust. He used both hands to grab onto her pendulous tits that swung under her. He took her breath away as he fucked her with rapid strokes that saw her shunt back and forth on the bed.

"Big cock. I love big cock!"

The African looked upon the rippling flesh of her bumper behind as he pounded her pussy mercilessly.

"Fuck on this, Madam."

In one moment, Penny was passed up by Ricky like a gift to Joss who gainfully propped her high up against the wall. Her heels were easily three feet off the floor as she was held firmly to his chest and groin.

"Whoa!"

The blue-blooded seductress felt dizzy as her thighs rested on his hipbones. His erection pushed up inside her as her back was pressed against the wall. Joss hooked his arms under her thighs then lowered her fully onto his cock.

Her nails dug into his shoulders with every inward thrust. With a wry smile on his face, Joss began to bounce Penny up and down on his cock vigorously. Her titanic tits jiggled furiously, jiggling about as he used her as his very own fuck toy. An orgasm quickly built as the coal black Ecuadorian sped up the pace and drove her mad. Her body spasmed as she came on his cock, and with her legs in the air and her back against the wall, she hung limp on his arms. She was laid down onto the bed, and Penny rolled onto her back.

"Next."

With not a second to spare, the American turned Her Ladyship onto her left side with her back to him. He slipped her his length and fucked her with plunging strokes. Her left leg was held up by her knee and she played with her clit as he buried his dick in her sodden twat.

Her slipperiness within her quim allowed him to thrust easily and deeply into

her. As he humped, so she slid to and fro in front of him, her fingers digging into the bedlinen. His dark skinned body behind her felt hot and sweaty as they moved in tandem. His balls slapped against her loins as he took over from her and frigged her aching clit. Beside the bucking Charlie, Penny looked up half lidded at the others waiting with their hard cocks to, and her excitement at the situation reached a peak and she shook with yet another orgasm.

"Fuck her brains out, man." Said one of them as Joss stepped forward.

On her back, Lady Penelope stared up at him, her body aglow with perspiration, any her once immaculate hair mussed up. She eyed up his erection and sighed contently when she parted her legs open invitation.

Sopping wet down there, his cock needed no assistance penetrating her slick and

slippery cunt. Her slender hands rested on his arms as his heavenly black body moved along hers. She squirmed beneath him, pushing her body against his as he buried himself inside her balls deep.

"Coming!"

Penny gripped his arms tightly as he erupted inside her, and her head rolled back as she wallowed in the wonderful feeling of a black man's hot seed pumping up into her.

Freddy dropped onto the bed and flipped the five ten blonde over onto her front as if she weighed nothing. He dragged her roughly to her knees and mounted her like a dog.

Her blonde tresses hung low and damp across her face, and her huge breasts

sagged under her.

"Good lord!"

As the stud from Ghana lubed up his dick, Lady Penelope suddenly realised his intention to fuck her anally, as he primed hid fat knob at her puckered anus.

She gasped as he pulled her back and pushed in at the same time.

Her mouth hung open as he followed through and smiled at the tightness of her back passage around his dark log.

Penny clenched her buttocks, making an erotic border against his rock solid cock that hove on and out of her back passage.

Her anus prised open for him as he fucked her with rhythmic strokes.

The wicked sensation of her poop chute being plundered made Her Ladyship shudder in an almost abashed delight.

Freddy knew he could no longer hold back, and he unleashed a torrent of cum

inside her asshole. He gripped her hips as he spasmed, and when he was spent, he pulled out of the quivering blonde bombshell. She spewed white semen from both of her fuck holes now as she laid back exhausted.

"Wonderful, no?"

The Baroness Priya Anjali's olive toned body was covered in cum as Charlie and Joss wanked over her from each side of her wriggling form.

As Penelope propped herself up on her elbows, as Ricky jerked his cock at her. He grunted and ejaculated over her huge tits and face, spraying semen everywhere. Cum dripped down her chin onto her throat, and coated her bosom. Penny stuck her tongue out and licked up what she could.

"Splendid sport, what?"

END