Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her toes pointed into the thick carpet, Lady Penelope thrust down on him with an unmitigated abandon.

Leon felt a little frustrated at her admittedly futile attempts to accept his length, and he suddenly stood up with the full weight of her in his arms, and spun the pair of them on the bed.

"Please," she shrieked. "Fuck me, now!"

Gleaming with perspiration, Penny embraced his black bulk as he entered her with an assured pelvic thrust. As he made a few tentative pushes, Penny closed her eyes as her tits and throat were kissed and nuzzled.

The wealthy socialite watched as his dark black snake plowed into her

It was the most extraordinary sensation. His entire length was buried balls deep inside of her, and his thick girth touched her in some special places. She loved the feeling of being totally stuffed, feeling his thickness ripping into her with a throbbing confidence.

Now, he started fucking the stacked blonde in earnest, pulling his log most of the way out and then ramming back in again, all the way to the hilt. Thanks to her perpetual secretions, he moved in and out all that much easier.

Then, Leon abruptly pulled his dick completely out of her and rose up. Penny's long legs fell to the mattress around his body as he knelt between them.

He lifted her up onto his arms and they kissed for a full minute.

"Let's try another position."

Pennu immediately got onto her hands and knees and Leon came behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her yawning slit. His hands reached out to both of her butt cheeks, and he pushed into her with an upward stroke.

He moved back and forth, from side to side and up and down too. Penny's cunt was royally fucked and her head dipped from the rigorous thump, thump, thump, of his groin against her rippling backside.

Her breath was laboured. a kind of "huff, huff, huff."

Lady Penelope fully expected Leon to finish off in the missionary position as he slid up her exhausted body. He surprised her by sliding up further until his column of black flesh rested in her abundant cleavage.

"Splendid show! A tit fuck, how amusing."

Penny pushed her mammaries together and dribbled spit as he held his cock in place. He began to grind and undulate as he pumped hard between her tits.

So big was he that on the up stroke his cock head slid past her mouth and bumped her nose!

Penny's pussy made tingling spasms and she dripped down the crack of her ass. She watched wide eyed at his coal black mamba glide in and out of the deep channel made by her pale white boobs.

It made for a unique sight to see his dark chocolate shaft advance and retreat in the cave of flesh her huge jugs formed. Her tongue darted out as she tried to lick out at the swollen glans.

"Oh, yikes!"

Her Ladyship closed her eyes just as his cum spurted out over her face. He continued to gush and her nose and lips were bathed in white. Her hands let go of her tits and his prick moved up to rub all over her mouth and chin. She captured the knob in her pursed lips and hollowed her cheeks as she sucked him dry.

He had ejaculated more than any man she had known.

Leon fell across her soft body, his dick deflating, but he was still bigger in his flaccid state than the average male.

"Wonderful. Splendid. Quite the work out. Same time next Friday?"

x

Lady Penelope sprawled naked on the satin sheets of her king sized bed as the waves of pleasure from her orgasms receded. Her wits were returning and the aching rawness in her loins bore evidence of her fuck marathon the previous night.

She had been fucked by no less than five big black cocks!

It had been far more exciting than her fevered imagination had led her to expect. The well hung paid escorts had made her cum again and again.

She turned to her left and saw the indent of the body Baroness Priya. Either she had left or was taking a shower.

"What a night!"

Penny smiled as she ran her fingers over the newly-waxed lips of her

pussy. Her labia were super sensitive with all the hair removed.

She felt deliciously naughty. Well, she ALWAYS felt that way, but all the more so when she thought about the recent weeks. She had screwed Leon weekly until he had the news that had been hired as a soccer scout and had to move on.

Her Ladyship now had a hankering for black cock, and the more the merrier.

x

"So, pay for it. I do."

Just a few days before, the Baroness Priya Anjali had paid Penny a visit in her newly purchased Richmond home from home.

Best friends since their teenage years, they confided in, and shared, all aspects of their sex lives. Both being fifty year old Milf's and gagging for it.

Priya loved cock. Huge cock. Young cock. Lots of cock at the same time. She fantasised about being gangbanged by a group of black men, much to Penny's surprise.

Throughout history, men have turned to women to service their particular needs that in many cases were not being addressed by their women. On the higher-end of this service provider relationship, the women are called escorts.

This practice continues to this day. There are male escorts, and mostly cater for a middle aged cliental. Older women, were usually seeking the special companionship of a younger man to fulfill desires and fantasies long neglected.

"I'll have you know that I could have any man who walked through that door. I've never paid for sex in my life." Said Penny with a certain pride.

"I agree. my darling. But if you're thinking of having more than one man at a time, we need reliable and handsome studs."

She and Priya had enjoyed a hot threesome together once, and it had proved most fulfilling for the pair of them. Here, they would be the only women amongst five paid for lovers. And hopefully, five black skinned lovers with big dicks.

"I can't believe I'm even considering it," Penny muttered, rubbing her thighs.

She had to admit, her pussy was throbbing just at the idea, let alone the practical organising and choosing the young men.

"But you are thinking about it?" Asked the eager Baroness.

Both agreed, after many years of being loyal to their husbands, well, for the most part, that dirty sex was the best turn on. To live out their secret fantasies for real. Penny spread her hands and smiled.

"Very well. We shall do it. You arrange it, and we shall entertain them right here."

"Good stuff. You know it makes sense. I have in mind a service called Midnight Encounters. They have dozens of men from twenty to thirty to choose from. One night with five of their escorts would be three thousand pounds each. So that's 15,000. I'll write it off against my House of Lords attendance allowance."

"Cheeky!"

x

On the night in question, Lady Penelope picked out a sophisticated number to wear. Namely, a streamlined halter neck maxi dress in black with a side split up the left thigh.

The deep V plunge neckline, and side split, added a sultry feminine feel to her already curvy form.

She wore the necessary black stilettos with a five inch heel that elevated her five feet ten height.

The afternoon had been spent at a hairdresser in Richmond where she had opted for a refined updo pinned at the nape of the neck, and a low chignon.

The Mangalore born Baroness looked exceptional in her mustard yellow gown. The one-shoulder shimmery gown was from the shelves of Neetu Rohra. The gown clinched at the waist and also had a side slit with fringe-detailing and a faux-drape. Contrasting emerald jewelry amped up the outfit. Filled-in brows, glam makeup and nude lips completed her sultry look.

"They're going eat us up alive."

"Yummy!"

"Oh. Here they are."

"Fasten your seat-belt. We might be in for a bumpy night."

x

"There are five gentlemen to see you, My lady."

"Thank you, Mary. You are excused for the remainder of the evening."

"Thank you, Milady."

The door to the drawing room opened and five strapping young men entered. Their eyes immediately focused on the elegant ladies who were seated at a rosewood high dining table. All were tall, dark, and handsome, and heavily muscled, as was Leon.

Penny guessed that they were all in their mid-twenties, and all five were very fit and healthy looking.

As she and Priya stood up to greet them, they all stared lustfully at their big boobs. Penny thrust her left leg out to display a plentiful expanse of thigh.

"You two look great," said one, his eyes lingering in Penny's deep cleavage. "I'm Sly."

As he took each of the ladies hands in turn, they eyed him up. Tall, with long dreadlocks and an array of ink on his face and neck.

"This is Joss. He's from Ecuador."

"Enchante, Madam."

The dark skinned fellow spoke in fluent French.

"Bonjour, ravi de vous rencontrer." Answered Lady Penelope in equally fluent French.

"Meet Freddy, from Ghana. And next to him is Ricky."

Both ladies licked their lips at the look of Ricky's six feet of awesomeness. He had the most unique pair of hazel eyes, and a boy next door look.

"Last but not least, say hi to Charlie. All the way from California."

Charlie was a lean six feet two beefcake with cornrow-braided hair.

Lady Penelope looked directly into Sly's eyes, and felt herself begin to melt under his gaze. She felt her heart pounding and there were butterflies in her stomach. And before she knew it, her loins were tingling and moist.

The renowned noblewoman had never been in the company of so many virile and engaging young studs before this day. There was something about the combination of their remarkable physiques, and their instant charming that was most becoming.

"This is looking to be quite the evening. Do take a seat, all."

The room was surprisingly spacious, running the entire length and breadth of the big house. Lady Penelope had clearly been busy in recent weeks since she had built her fully equipped gym.

Over the next half hour, the excited older women gave their paid guests a cordial welcome with readymade martinis.

At this point in time, Priya had Freddy place his arm around her waist while they were talking. The esteemed Baroness felt a thrill course through her body.

At only five feet five, Priya did have a beautiful olive toned complexion with a voluptuous little body that curved in and out from the flow of her plump buttocks to her small waist. She had a fairly flat belly and full and rounded breasts.

"So, ladies. We can go fast or take our time, your choice."

Priya looked at her best friend and nodded. Slow sounded good, but both desired a gangbang to end all gangbangs.

"Of course, my boys. We want you to ravish us."

"Good call," said Sly as he leaned into Penny and clamped his full lips to hers.

His wet mouth slid all around as his tongue pushed inside her mouth. His left hand dipped inside her plunging neckline so that he could fondle her generous sized boobs.

"You're beautiful, My Lady. We're going to have so much fun."

How charming, she thought. They had obviously been tutored in how to address

someone titled. For a moment she was lost in his arms and lips.

"Love your breasts."

Sly gave them a hard squeeze, then bent down and sucked in her left nipple. Penny tilted her head up and hugged him to her bosom and sighed in bliss as he buried his face between her globes. His ever moving mouth kissed and explored the inner slopes of both fleshy tits. Her breaths became changed to heavy panting as she shifted in the leather upholstered chair. Her hands grabbed his bunched up backside as he bathed her boobs in spit.

"Having fun, dear?"

Priya was being mauled by Freddy and Joss, who had the one sleeve of her yellow gown dragged down to her waist. The Baroness loved having both men devoted to licking and nibbling her ample bosom. Every touch made the older woman feel sexy and beautiful.

"Rather!" Answered Lady Penelope as the side slit of her dress was drawn back to reveal her skimpy underwear.

She was so wet down there that the insides of her bare thighs had become wetted.

Ricky joined them and kissed her hard on the mouth as he brushed her panties to one side so he could force his middle finger inside her bald cunt.

Lady Penelope loved having her pussy licked almost as much as she loved getting fucked. Ricky ducked under and began to licking up her inner thighs, heading for her shaven mound, As she spread her legs wider to give him better access, he flicked his tongue rapidly along her super sensitive labia.

"Ummm!" She moaned into Sly's mouth as they French kissed.

Unseen by Her Ladyship, two studs deposited their stiff dicks in her two fists.

Priya was moved to the chair beside her friend and had her mouth stretched to the limit by Freddy's massive boner. Penny gasped as Sly wasted no time in gagging the blonde on his stiff dick. The pair of Milf's coughed and spluttered as they were both skull fucked. Freddy made way for Joss, and drove his cock into Priya's cheek so that it ballooned obscenely.

Penny's eyes widened at the sight of Ricky's hard black cock bobbing in front of her face. He moved forward and thrust his cock towards her mouth, and the middle aged blonde opened her mouth and eagerly accepted its tip into her mouth.

He turned her face to one side and slid in and at will. Her Ladyship gamely tried to suck on at least the top third of his turgid dick as four wandering hands worked on her lower body. Her tongue lashed at the heavily veined organ and the taste of him sent messages to her ever dampening muff.

The male escorts watched the elegant white beauty eagerly lapping and licking at their erections as they formed a line. After five minutes cock sucking, Penny and Priya were hauled to their feet, both women's made up faces now a mess of mascara, lipstick and spit.

As the men stripped off, the ladies shed their gowns and stood in front of their attentive audience in heels only.

Lady Penelope was an erotic dream come to life in high heels, and thong. Confidant she had their avid attention, she pushed out her titanic tits and slid her underwear down to expose her pussy. Spreading her long legs wide, she then turned sideways on to give the fellows a lingering look at her gorgeous backside.

The skinned seductress that was Priya, slipped out of her gown and displayed her big breasts topped with the darkest of erect nipples. The sultry Baroness wiggled her incredible bun, and fingered her quim that ached for attention.

Both horny Milf's put their hands on their hips as they enjoyed the appraisal.

They looked at all the stiff cocks before their wide eyes, going from one to the other as the men jerked off.

"Let us adjourn to the bedroom, gentlemen."

The men followed the naked ladies like puppies to the main bedroom, the center of which was dominated by the king-sized bed with the carved headboard.

Penny and Priya sat at the foot of the bed and studied the lineup of virile men.

They were all huge but varied in subtle ways.

Sly was covered in tattoos and even his cock had a anaconda snake scaling the underside of his thick shaft, the head of which being his massive glans.

Freddy was almost as long as Sly, but his had more girth. He certainly lived up to the stereotype of black men having gigantic cocks. His dark black shaft looked delicious but she couldn't keep her eyes on it for long when Charlie came into view with his chocolate coloured prick.

At six feet three, Joss had practically the perfect cock. Incredibly long but also incredibly thick.

Lastly, there was Ricky, with his hot body and superb nine inch column of black cock flesh.

As they watched with avid lust in their eyes, Priya shared a tube of KY Jelly, which they smeared into their nether holes.

"You first, my lovely." Said Lady Penelope, pointing a long nailed index finger at Ricky.

His legs were muscular and powerful. His V of muscle that traced out his narrow hips and loins were divided by his upright erection.

"Like what you see?" He remarked smugly.

He put his hand on the back of her head, minding not to mess her newly dressed updo. He brought her face to him and she mouthed his fat knob.

The American named Charlie had the Baroness get on her knees in front of him. He snuck in behind her and pushed his big fat cock into her pussy. He fed her a few inches at a time. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed the last few inches into her cunt, until his balls tapped against her plump rear end.

"Yes! Fuck this Indian cunt! Use it!"

Her head jerked back as the cornrow braided Californian started to fuck her vigorously, slamming the full length of his monster cock into her repeatedly.

Lady Penelope stopped sucking Ricky and sat at the end of the bed, pushing a pillow under her bottom and opening her legs.

Her face was a vision of total submission as her quim gaped invitingly. Ricky knelt at the foot of the bed and hooked her legs over his forearms at the knees.

He thrust up and his cock homed in like a guided missile. Penny purred like a cat who had gotten the cream as he began to shag her with short strokes, letting the older woman get used to his size.

"Gawm!"

Freddy laid beside her and laid back on the bed so that he could feed her his dick. The blonde vixen clamped her lips around the bell end. She let it slide into her mouth, and he felt her warm breath on his scrotum.

Ricky was still fucking her with long slow strokes, every thrust of which made her feel stuffed full. His taut backside flexed as he hammered into her harder and harder. Freddy pulled out of her mouth and the two studs switched places. Her Ladyship's curvy body undulated beneath the African as he pumped her full of thick dick.

Ricky fucked his cock into her humming mouth with short jabbing strokes that had her drooling down her chin.

Freddy repeated the penetrating strokes of Ricky, grinding in and out of the aristocratic minx at will.

"Si magnifique!"

The black stud from Ecuador had taken the place of Charlie and was laid flat on his back as the Baroness was sat on top of his belly facing forward, her slippery cunt full of his stiff cock.

Her soft cunt flaps were spread open as his full length vanished up inside her. The Indian Milf moved up and down on Joss at a rate of knots as her lower body slid this way and that.

"Ho!"

Penny yelped as the hunk with the dread locks got hold of her lithe legs and pushed them right back over her so her heels pointed up to the ceiling. Her lower half was lifted in such a way that Sly's cock thrust up inside her at an angle that had him sink in at maximum penetration.

"Goodness, that's deep!"

He pulled out with a loud sloppy pop that had the esteemed blonde gaping open. Then he rammed it again so that her legs trembled and her titanic tits shook.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, lord!"

Lady Penelope was hammered into the bed so hard her body sank deep into the soft mattress. Each stroke of his long rod made his balls smash against her upturned derriere.

By now, both ladies were in a wild frenzy as they were used and screwed by the tireless group.

The tall stud with the dreamy hazel eyes sat upright in one of the well upholstered armchairs and Penny came to him and sat in his lap. Her pussy met his flagpole of a dick. So near to him that his shining glans actually touched her entrance. She gripped the arms of the chair as she bobbed lightly on his helmet without it entering her cunt.

"You're killing me here."

The top heavy vixen grinned and let his long rod slide up and down the deep cleft between her buttocks, providing some friction for the ripped black hunk.

Somewhat desperate herself, Penny raised her bottom up a tad and let his swollen cock head pop inside her lubed up muff.

With a twist of her hips, she pushed down to accept half of his impressive prick. Her legs came up and the tops of her heels rested on his thighs, and she delighted in the warmth of him on her upturned bum.