Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 07

Story Info
Lady Penelope in Monte-Carlo.
8.9k words
4.71
7k
7
5

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

"It's my firm belief that the sun is one of the reasons why I haven't aged."

Philipe looked at the majestic beauty that was Lady Penelope from the king-size bed and nodded in agreement.

She looked out at the view below from the apartment terrace and worshipped the hot sunshine that bathed her naked body.

At fifty, the aristocratic blonde had indeed kept her figure in check.

She had become an insatiable Milf of the mansion. A veritable fuck machine, half sophistication, half slut, but all woman. She had kept her body in fine shape with the occasional work out and horse riding. She stood five feet ten in bare feet, and had a tight and toned figure, with an unbelievably huge rack.

"I just love the heat on my skin. It makes me feel so alive and invigorated. Yes, I do believe sunbathing nude is to be highly recommended."

She turned to the young buck laying on top of the crumpled sheets and regarded his adorable body.

The twenty-two year old Frenchman was tall and muscular, but not too pumped up. The fringe of his wavy black hair had a habit of falling across his left eye, which he occasionally swept back.

"Yes. Lots of sun, AND lots of sex."

The Lady Ward-Williamson had only arrived in the South of France two days earlier accompanied by her senior house maid. This was just one of her several excursions abroad every year that she insisted were needed as a pick-me-up.

From the airport at Nice, they had been driven to Monte-Carlo, home to the celebrated Monte Carlo Casino. This glamorous palace is full of frescoes, sculptures, and features an astonishing gold and marble atrium--not to mention the main attraction--gambling! Steeped in 700 years of Grimaldi royal history, Monte-Carlo's location is stunning, tucked between French mediaeval villages and the Alps.

Her dear friend, Gareth, the ninth Earl of Lisburne, always offered her the loan of his private apartment in the Principality, and she always readily took up on his offer.

He had succeeded the eight Earl in 2015 at the age of twenty from the Lord Lieutenant of Cardiganshire, and Penny had the impression that his family owned half of South Wales. Gareth the Pistol, she always called him, but more of him another time.

This apartment is favourably situated and is just few minutes' walk from Monte-Carlo Casino, Larvotto central beach, Monte-Carlo railway station and the port.

It is fully equipped with an open kitchen, a big bathroom with bath, toilet, bidet and towels dryer. Penny especially loved the rooftop pool overlooking an amazing sea view.

x

The first two days were relaxed and quiet and Her Ladyship had begun to acquire a nice tan. There had been a certain lack of excitement in her life in recent weeks, and she was determined to have some adventure before the week was out.

She only wanted to feel filled and contented, desiring only to satisfy the sexual hunger that had driven her since the end of the interminable Covid-19 lockdowns she had endured in those two horrid years. The same virus in fact, that had taken her husband, the late Sir Hugh Wiliamson.

She and her spouse, older than her by twenty years, hadn't exactly been like a pair of jackrabbits all through her marriage. Sir Hugh had appreciated her good looks and curvy figure when they had first met though, but the sparkle had faded with time. It had taken her some time before she had shed the pounds she had gained while she was twice pregnant, but with a healthy diet and good exercise, she was back at her college weight. The stretch-marks on her belly, thanks to her exercise regimen, had all but completely vanished. And her breasts were as full and shapely as they had been before the girls were born.

The highly sexed and wealthy socialite had been liberated as it were, having spent years as a, for the most part, loyal wife and mother to two daughters, now aged 26 and 28. Now, she decided to make up for lost time and get laid as often as possible, with as many young males as possible.

"Come to me, Philipe."

"Oui, ma belle femme."

"Non. Dis-le an Anglais, as I told you."

Philipe got up and approached the busty female. Her hefty bosom crushed his chest as they hugged and kissed. Her Ladyship wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against his youthful frame and sighed into his mouth as the swell of his ever erect cock rubbed on her left inner thigh. He squeezed her curvy body to his as they embraced.

"Yes, Madam. I am here for you."

"Then love me."

Penny had first seen the pool boy when she had lounged by the kidney shaped outdoor pool on the roof to enjoy the afternoon sun.

The strawberry blonde sipped champagne on a lounger, a vision of sheer elegance.

Being a tall woman, she stretched out her long, lithe pins and smiled.

Large sunglasses and a floppy hat protected her from the sun's rays as well as the brightly coloured canopy.

She wore the skimpiest thong bikini she could find, the top only just containing her large, natural breasts with the huge aureoles.

And the barely there bottom disappeared between her ample ass cheeks.

She raised her shades and saw the fit and athletic man approach with his big net. Presumably to keep the pool clean of unwanted debris. He was duly tanned and naked except for blue speedo's.

Penny blew a silent whistle of approval as she shamelessly leered at the tall, hunky man.

"Bon après-midi, Madam. Pardonne-moi, j'espere que vous avez apporte beaucomp de creme solaire, le solei te rotira."

(Good afternoon, Madam. Forgive me, I hope you brought plenty of sunblock as this sun will roast you)

He grinned at her, all white teeth and dimples.

She nodded and her heart raced as the fit young man stared openly at her huge cleavage.

"Je n'avais aucune idee que ce serait si chaud."

(I has no idea it would be so hot)

She answered in perfect French.

"Comment vous-appelez vous?"

"Philipe."

"Philipe. Ca te derangerait si j'enlevais mon haut?"

(Philipe, would you care if I took my top off?)

She stared at him with big eyes and didn't wait for a reply as she reached behind her back to unhook her top.

It slid down her bare arms and her heavy and pendulous tits came free to settle on her chest like two enormous pillows.

The young man gawped at her open mouthed and shifted uncomfortably as his cock stiffened in his speedo's.

"Ca a l'air douloureux cheri laisse le sortir."

(That looks painful, my darling. Best let it out)

Lady Penelope cocked her head. She had not missed his embarrassment and she let it be known.

He looked at her and shrugged as he gladly shed his bottoms to release his seven inch erection, which stuck up and out from a dark pubed groin.

The cool and collected English woman looked on with approval, his narrow hips gave the impression that he was more well-endowed than he really was.

"Se rapprocher." She said in that plummy voice of hers.

(Come closer)

As he did so, Penny drew the lower half of her shocking pink bikini down over her silky long legs and kicked the thong away.

The horny blonde laid back and put her hands behind her head and arched her narrow back so that her fair haired pussy mound rose slightly.

The boy got a nice view of her exposed quim as the vixen stretched and made her long hair sweep out like a curtain.

"I love to be naked, so natural."

She raised her sunglasses and looked at the excited fellow with a wicked look.

As she soaked up the rays, her thighs parted ever so slowly, teasing him with glimpses of her moistness there.

She held up a tube of sun lotion and handed it to him.

Her long lashes fluttered as she looked at him with a sly gaze and watched him as he took hold of her expensive tube of oil and applied a smear to his hands.

She thrust out her bosom to indicate where she wanted him to apply the lotion, and he boldly grabbed a breast and kneaded the expansive flesh.

She sighed as he lingered on her breasts and he looked on wide eyed as her delectable pussy glistened with her perspiration.

She joined in and massaged her stunning thighs, the muscles toned and supple to the touch.

Moving up and down from her knees to her hips made the adorable woman purr like a kitten.

She loved the attention and had a broad smile on her cherry red lips as the virile man greased her body.

"Mahhhvelous, I simply adore it. Embrasse ma chatte."

(Kiss my cunt)

The man gulped, and his boner bobbed in front of him as he knelt down on the wet tiles.

Lady Penelope purred in delight as he obediently put his mouth to her soft inner thighs and rained butterfly kisses on her skin.

He closed in nearer and nearer till he reached her outer lips which he parted gently so as to poke his tongue into her damp, pink interior.

"Oh my word, she likes that," she cooed.

He frigged her faster and she squirmed under his probing fingers and bit her lip.

Then the dark haired hunk found her clitoris and he flicked at the hard nub from side to side which brought loud moans from the stylish English woman.

He followed her guidance and crouched low to the edge of the lounger as Penny crooked her right leg up and around his neck and drew him to her golden mound.

The heat from her loins and her female scent thrilled the boy no end.

Now on his knees he put his right hand on her left upper thigh and caressed the silky soft skin and inserted the tip of his tongue just inside the outer lips of her delectable pussy.

The honeyed taste of her was agreeable and he grinned as her fair hair tickled his face.

He made circular motions and moved along her wet slit, quickly drawing little sighs of satisfaction from the wealthy socialite.

He paused now and again to plunge further inside the inner folds, and the stunning beauty grabbed hold of his head, immensely aroused by the quick learner.

"Oui, oui!"

Urged on by her reactions, he found her hooded clitoris and eagerly flicked at it with youthful vigour and she screamed out in utter bliss.

Penelope thrashed around, her usually immaculate golden locks in disarray as she snapped her head back. Her hat fell off as she lifted her head and panted, both her tits wobbling either side of her chest.

"Viens avec moi."

(Come with me)

Her Ladyship took him by the hand and made off for her bedroom.

As she led him, he leered at her statuesque mature figure with the hefty tits, rounded buttocks and those slender legs, and his rampant erection throbbed accordingly.

When they got to her bright, sunlit boudoir, his right fist pumped his prick urgently. She sat up and patted the space on the bed beside her.

He removed his hand from his cock and she replaced it with her own delicate fingers.

She stared at him with her blue-grey eyes as she stroked him with both hands, then her head bent down and her lustrous hair fell over his groin as she put the big cock head into her hot mouth.

"Merde!"

He watched in awe as she sucked in great gulps of air with the crown of his knob wholly in her mouth and he very nearly came.

He grit his teeth as she moved her head back and forth, taking more of his organ past her red lips.

Then she stopped and did the air suck thing again. creating a vacuum and he howled.

"You like that lover? That's my special method."

Back down on him again she bobbed faster and faster, each time taking more and more cock into her wet mouth until he was totally swallowed up, her cute button nose on his groin.

Slowly she drew back and thick drool covered her chin as his twitching tool emerged slick and wet.

"Baise moi, mon cheri." She whispered insidiously.

(Fuck me, my darling)

She crawled onto the bed and laid back with her legs shamelessly open and waited patiently.

His erection arched upwards, long and hard, veiny and throbbing.

This bewitching socialite, this mature woman who had an aura of refinement and sophistication, showed no shame in desiring the youth half her age to fuck her senseless.

The tall boy placed his forearms under her legs and rested her knees over them as she sought out his long pole and put the tip at her dripping slot.

With a confident lunge forwards he sank in her tight channel and as he slipped his entire length inside her she cried out.

"Magnifique!"

He began to move, the feel of driving inside an older woman's pussy novel and unfamiliar.

Her wetness made it easy for him to glide in and out, and in a trice he was fucking her with a smooth rhythm.

He sped up and his tight butt clenched as he pinned the curvy woman to the mattress in power thrusts.

His calf muscles tightened and he dug in as he rammed into her softness over and over.

"Oooo, ummm!"

Penny was delighted having the young bull between her parted legs. Things were developing nicely.

She moaned and writhed under him as she was pounded senseless, her massive boobs crushed against his chest.

He surprised her by taking her long legs and bending them back alongside her body.

With her bottom thus raised up off the bed he showed no mercy as he stuffed her cunt with his thick cock.

"Oui, oui, oui!" She purred as he fucked her brains out.

Sweat poured off his brow and he felt his balls tighten as he neared his end.

Penny recognised the signs and was not ready to stop yet.

"Attendez!"

(Wait!)

He concentrated the best he could as he held still his hard cock deep inside her damp pussy. His shaft pulsed and throbbed as he fought desperately to remain in control.

Gradually she lowered her legs and let him withdraw his throbbing manhood.

He gathered his wits as he wiped his brow and reentered her hot cave.

Sufficiently recovered, he hammered into her once more, every thrust making her yelp and shriek with pleasure.

Lady Penelope felt her orgasm send her over the edge and her body convulsed.

At the same time he drenched her cunt with his hot seed.

The pair of them hugged each other in the throes of their mutual climax, his thick white cream trickling out of her overfilled quim onto the sheets.

Happy and satisfied the elegant blonde let the young man return to his pool duties. She called her maid to change the bedlinen, and with a swish of her rolling ass, she sashayed out of the room and went to dunk her body into a hot bathtub.

x

With its 3 Michelin stars, Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse at the Hôtel de Paris was Her Ladyship's preferred place to dine at.

The cuisine of naturality enriched the Mediterranean repertoire of Le Louis XV, for which the chef, inspired by the recipes and produce of the Riviera, translated it into a modern, light, and energetic version.

Maxime Pastor, head sommelier, was able to draw on the immense wealth of one of the world's best wine cellars to suggest the best food-wine pairings.

The restaurant provided a warm, attentive welcome to the guests, and the dining room ambience at Le Louis the XV is elegant and airy.

"Merci beaucoup."

Lady Penelope began dinner with an appetizer of spring rolls, with the steamed seafood. The main dish was of a rockfish gelee and caviar, together with the coastal turbot. The herbal tea service was a refreshing touch, and the soufflés were truly outstanding, The accompanying wine was a palatable 2011 Lafon Meursault Poruzot, half of which, Penny drank with relish.

"Now for some fun."

Casinos have been shaping Monaco and making it legendary since 1863. Today, Monaco remains the finest and most luxurious destination of all for high rollers and the general public alike, because its casinos are constantly reinventing themselves. Preserving tradition, yet always innovating.

Her personal favourite was the Casino Café de Paris, renowned for its innovation, and only steps away.

The Casino Café de Paris is famous for its 480 state-of-the-art slot machines, but It also offered table games and electronic games, for an electric atmosphere inside the resort's most innovative establishment.

Not forgetting the table games. Blackjack, Punto Banco, French roulette, American roulette and Ultimate Texas Hold'em, where aficionados can try their luck.

The hospitality is always friendly and impeccable.

With its contemporary décor, the Casino Café de Paris is where casual and seasoned players can enjoy the full casino experience, Monte-Carlo style.

"Bonsoir, Madam."

Penny headed straight to the 'High Limit Corner' looking for an adrenaline rush. There, she was offered access to a VIP Area as per usual. This special area located on the terrace is exclusively for customers with the 'My Monte-Carlo Gold Card,' which gives them access to a private space with VIP services.

As a loyal card holder, Her Ladyship settled at the French roulette table and a waiter immediately set down a glass of champagne.

"Bonsoir, Madam. My name eez Roger, and I shall be your personal croupier."

The Frenchman pronounced his name, Roggerre, as in Roj-air, which Penny instantly found charming.

"You speak English, Roggerre."

"A leetle."

"When you say a little, can we talk? Or are we going to spend the evening asking each other the way to the beach in very loud voices?"

"Ha! Non, we will be able to converse."

Penny laughed, showing a flash of white teeth when she smiled.

He had a soft but clear voice that all croupiers seem to have all over the globe. She looked closer at the suave looking chap. Dressed all in black, he was a handsome, well-built young man of about twenty-five? His brown eyes lingered on her as she settled opposite him.

The elegant blonde had dressed for the casino in a black, scoop-necked silk evening gown. It bared her back down to the sacrum, and was cut so low in front that her breasts showed twin blushes of pink at the borderline.

Her hair was a dramatic swirl of fair locks that swept past her cheek and bounced springily at shoulder level.

She looked around the dimly lit room and saw that she was the only gambler in attendance.

"Faites vos jeux. Place your bets."

"Pass me some chips."

"Oui, Madam."

Not really a gambler as such, Penny either bet on red or black, or sometimes odd or even. Relatively safe bets, although after a half hour, and three glasses of bubbly, the esteemed aristocrat found herself down to her last hundred.

She felt sure her next bet would be her big break. Putting everything on zero, Penny crossed her fingers and closed her eyes.

The rattle of the tiny ball clattered in her ears and then stopped.

"Numero huit. Eight weens."

Her Ladyship pouted as Roger raked away the chips.

"Oh bother, what a shame. I was sure my next bet would be a winner."

"You are busted?"

"Oui. All cleaned out."

In reality, the wealthy widow was worth plenty. This was just cigarette money to her.

"You would like to continue?"

"Just one last roll of the wheel. Can you accommodate me?"

As she spoke, she made sure to lean across the gaming table so that her tits threatened to spill out of the front of her gown. He inhaled a whiff of her Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum and blinked hard.

The drink had made her giddy with excitement and she giggled loudly.

With a dry throat, and a cramped fly. the young croupier tossed her a single chip.

Penny turned it over in a well-manicured hand.

"It's blank. What's it's worth?"

"We shall see." he said daringly.

As she looked him in the eye, she pushed the solitary chip onto black.

Roger spun the wheel and then dropped the silver ball. They remained with eyes locked and Penny idly rolled the string of pearls around her neck in her fingers.

The ball stopped, closely followed by the wheel.

She took a big gulp of champers and the ice-cold bubbles tickled the back of her throat.

"Douze. Twelve weens. Red."

"Oh, my. Lost again. Knickers! How much is the loss worth?"

"Non, Madam. This eez on me." He said with a smile.

"I shan't hear another word, young man. You must take what you think I owe."

123z
123z
824 Followers