Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Ladyship hiccupped, pushed her chair away from the table and got up, tottering on high heels to the door to make sure it was locked.

As she turned back to the anxious fellow, Penny lowered her gown and let it shimmer to the red carpet. Roger's eyes were on stalks as he drank in her bared DD sized tits and exposed snatch. The racy blonde proudly stood under the low light in just black hold up stockings and heels. No underwear!

There she stood, feet apart, hands on hips, imposing and demanding.

Her moist pussy protruded between her long stockinged legs as she wiggled her hips sensuously.

"To pay off my loss, you may kiss me. Fondle my boobs if you so wish. Allow me suck your cock?"

The curvaceous minx spread her hands and shrugged.

"Or fuck me right there on that table. What say you?"

Roger slowly unbuttoned his crisp white shirt and took it off. His perfectly creased trousers had tented in front as he came around to where she stood.

His eyes remained focused on her pussy, with the golden pubes that covered her muff. His cock ached and strained. He would dearly love to plunge inside her succulent cunt.

"I say, all of the above, Madam."

"Splendid. A perfect end to the night."

Lady Penelope leaned back against the roulette table and widened her legs, digging her heels into the carpet underfoot. Roger stepped out of his pants and his dick sprang out and stood to attention. A steel bar of an organ that jutted out before him. He cupped her blonde bush with a warm hand. Albeit in his mid-twenties, he seemed to know his way with women, as he immediately pressed his middle digit inside her muff.

So typical of the romantic French. If she wasn't aroused by now, this certainly started her love juices flowing.

She saw a wicked grin on his face as he picked up his croupier rake and pushed it vertically between her parted thighs. The nickel of the pole felt cool and hard on her vulva as he moved it gently up and down her pussy lips.

"Dealer weens," he quipped as he kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Ooooh. My pussy feels cold. Be a dear and warm her up."

Penny placed her left hand on his head and guided him to his knees.

He spread her legs out with both hands, brushing her sheer stockings with his thumbs.

His mouth tasted fresh and warm as he licked her inner thighs at the point where nylon ended and flesh began. She sighed with pleasure as she welcomed the wetness growing between her thighs.

His hands cradled under her buttocks, then slid between her legs until he met her lubricated crevasse.

Penny raised herself up slightly at her knees, as his lips found the softness of her inner folds. His tongue pushed in an inch and Penelope waggled her bottom. He received the signal and ran his tongue down her slippery cleft.

"Divine."

She purred as Roger found her tumid bud and captured it with strong teeth. He thrust his tongue full length within her, then tilted his head so that his chin nuzzled her clitoris. Her thighs shuddered, and she almost gave in to the urgency that had been building up in her.

Her hands gripped the sides of his head and she fingered his hair to the roots as she rode out the oral bliss that was his mouth and lips.

He was doing indescribable things to her wet pussy, and when he eventually took a break, the English rose was left a complete slobbering mess.

"Roggerre."

Her Ladyship stood on wobbling pins and they kissed with searching tongues and trembling lips.

She went down on her haunches and gripped his hot log. She gave a playful jerk, and then popped him inside her mouth. Her lips pressed together and she hollowed her cheeks so that she sucked in his helmet. He gasped as she slid his cock head against the inside of her cheek with her dexterous tongue. Her Ladyship's naked body warmed, and a sheen of perspiration coated her back.

His youthful enthusiasm came to the fore as he thrust forward into her mouth. Penny glugged on his solid length, and as he rocked back and forth, her mouth moved in unison as he withdrew and plunged in. She lapped at him with her tongue and felt him swell in her mouth.

"Not yet, mon cheri."

Still with her body backed up to the edge of the table, Roger inhaled deeply and eased his rigid prick past her slippery labia and pushed deep into her cunt. Penelope's knees went weak and the Frenchman put his hands under her buttocks to support her. He took her weight with a grunt as she wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her bottom clear off the table edge. Roger spread his legs for balance and began working in and out of her, his hands pushing rhythmically on her buttocks as he did so.

"Oh, ooh, oh!"

Lady Penelope rode the hard pole up and down, feeling ripples of pleasure radiate outward as the pleasurable sensations grew more urgent. He moved faster and faster, his backside shunting to and fro as he lunged up into her, and the front of his tightened thighs meeting the soft backs of hers. Her pussy devoured his dick, her cunt muscles clenching on him madly. Penny was quivering all over now, and she unclasped her stocking clad legs and stretched them straight out, her heels riding the carpet on either side of him.

"Aller plus vite!"

(Go faster!)

Roger shook his head, his sweat running into his eyes. He was moving in great, demanding heaves now, lifting Lady Penelope's entire body up at each stroke. Her heels rubbed back and forth on the soft pile of the carpet with each motion. She looked at his face. His eyes were glazed and his mouth hung open.

"Par derriere."

(Do me from behind)

Penny faced the table and wiggled her fleshy bottom. Roger came up and gripped her limp form by the waist. He moved his hand inside of her twin moons and roughly raised her bum up in the air. His cock found her sodden slit, and as he mounted her, he started to move his hips backward and forward in slow, steady strokes. Penelope rocked on her heels, her weight resting on her elbows by the roulette wheel. He arched his back and began to move her back and forth along the length of his stiff rod.

"Oops!"

Her huge rack fell into the wheel as he pushed her body forwards. Her erect left nipple met 24 black, whilst her right toppled into 34 red.

They moved together in a smooth rhythm, like a single pulsating fucking machine.

A warm wave of ecstasy washed over her and with a great shuddering moan, she came. It was a long, drawn-out explosion that had her squirt fluids along his length. He continued thrusting, his motions frantic with his own approaching peak. And then he made it, in a violent convulsion. Roger pulled out at the last second and his cock spurted in great arcs that splattered her bum and lower spine.

"Feels nice."

They straightened up and Penny looked at his shrinking pole which dribbled into the palm of his hand.

This had been a night to remember. Her Ladyship had dined well, had gambled away a few grand, and she had seduced a good looking croupier in the process. He had been an excellent choice of lover, and they had fucked on the roulette table. Une bon nuit.

x

What could be better, thought Lady Penelope, than waking up next to a hot young male? Why, waking up sandwiched between TWO of them!

The afternoon sun filtered through the blinds of the window of the apartment loaned to her by the Earl of Lisburne. She looked at the clock and saw that she had an hour before her flight back to London. The two naked hunks in her bed dozed peacefully, their limbs draped across her voluptuous form. She smiled at the memory of the previous night's romp.

She had slept like a log and never woken up once throughout the night. It came as no surprise as she had been royally fucked repeatedly.

Penny slowly rolled over and felt her whole body ache. But, it was a good ache. She climbed out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Her loins felt tacky, and her legs were shaky. Taking one last look, her eyes lingered on the men under the sheet covering their his bodies and chuckled.

x

On her final evening in Monte-Carlo, Lady Penelope had hit THE casino in the Principality,

It was a dream place, easily recognisable from the James Bond movie, Goldeneye. Monte-Carlo Casino is one of the most famous casinos in the world, built in a Belle Époque style back in 1863.

The casino is surrounded by beautiful colourful gardens and a huge terrace with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean.

The incredible building stands at the end of a cul-de-sac complete with statues and ornate architecture. In front of the massive wood and glass doors a line of luxury vehicles shine in the European afternoon sun. Each car carrying price tags around $250,000 each are a bit imposing, but not as much as the diamond and watch stores lining the sidewalks. Each store seems to be in competition to see just how many large diamonds they can use in one piece. Suddenly Lady Penelope had felt quite at home.

The interior is composed of decorative crystal chandeliers and stunning artwork, which creates a bright yet soft atmosphere. The windows are also made of stained glass and you will also find decorative sculptures and allegorical paintings.

Determined to roll the dice in this famous casino Penny made her way through the front doors. She looked up to admire the crystal chandeliers that hung from the opulent gold and frescoed ceilings above. And the chatter, the sound of coins tumbling out of slot machines, and cheers from winners filled her ears.

There are different gaming rooms decorated in a variety of different themes to test your luck. You will find all sorts of games and entertainment, from French Roulette to English Roulette, to Trente et Quarante, and Black Jack.

There's also an abundance of craps tables, for those with a love of this classic casino game in which everything rests of the roll of dice.

As the chic blonde watched the gamblers play, she sipped at a flute of rose champagne. That was the moment she noticed one particular fellow stand out from the usual set.

"Oh, my."

He was dark. So dark, that the rich and deep tone of his skin reminded her of the sky on a very dark night. She couldn't ever remember seeing someone quite so black. Because of this, her gaze kept drawing back to him. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him. His shaven head looked smooth and beautifully shaped. He looked a tad uncomfortable on his well-tailored suit, probably having no choice due to the casino's strict dress code. His shoulders were broad, and his thighs thick. An athlete? The youthful looking chap simply fascinated her.

Her mind dropped to base fantasies as she imagined herself writhing under him, the tight sheath of her cunt around his big black cock as he drove into her hard and fast.

"Hmm, I like."

Having been brought up in a conservative white family, there was something scintillatingly taboo and yet deliciously exciting about the idea of having sex with a black man, especially if they were hung like the myth portrayed.

"Oh."

After a week of sunshine, fine food, and a fair amount of hot sex, a relatively tired Ladyship felt the first glass of champagne go straight to her head.

She shifted unobtrusively from the craps tables dice and stood for a moment at the brass rail that surrounded the blackjack tables to gather her wits.

"Are you well, ma'am?"

It was the same man she had shamelessly been leering at. He steadied her with an iron firm grip.

"Feel a little woozy. Thank you. Could you help me to the bar?"

Le Bar Americain is just one of the in-house bars of the casino, adorned with shiny, refined wood, burnished leather armchairs, and soft, stylish lighting, the bar looks as if it has come straight out of The Great Gatsby. The legendary bar has a 1920s-style atmosphere that exudes understated glamour and delicate charm.

Located on the lower floor. Her Ladyship and good Samaritan, propped up the bar. He ordered more bubbly and Penny fanned her face with the back of her hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she clocked him mentally undressing her. Good show.

"Drink this."

The busty beauty had chosen to wear a sexy long dress that was guaranteed to stun the crowd at the casino. The plunging V-neckline on the dazzling sequin bodice of this evening gown easily drew the eye to her deep cleavage. More sequins topped the back of the hip-skimming skirt that pooled into a dramatic trail-behind train. A side slit completed the seductive look of this corset-back evening gown. Lady Penelope had the incredible natural talent to pull off anything with elan thanks to her slender physique and height. She prided herself on the fact that she could give any younger female a run for their money. Her silver pointed toe heels went with the outfit well and together with her bold eye makeup and her fine hair left into side curls, she looked utterly gorgeous.

"You're too kind. What's your name, My good man?"

"Craig."

To her sensitive ears it appeared that Craig was an Australian.

"I'm Lady Penelope. Charmed, I'm sure. You seem quite fit. Are you a wrestler?"

"Ha! No. I play football."

"Oh? Rugby or Association?"

"Huh? Rugger. I'm with the Aussies tour. We just played France in Nice. Beat 'em too. Although I'm only a reserve. I'm only nineteen."

"Good lord! Are you really? Your mother must have fed you well."

Penny stared at Craig's ripped physique. Nineteen? Yikes!

She almost felt guilty, seeing herself as a cradle snatcher. But, he certainly did not look his age.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, you are the most ravishing woman I've seen all night." He couldn't stop his cock from rousing in his pants, seeing as how the dress she wore didn't leave his imagination wanting.

Her pale breasts, large enough to fill a man's hands, now had perky and erect tops. Her backside just begged to be touched in that form-fitting gown, and in those heels, her height was perfect for any to hold in his arms.

It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that she badly desired a good shag.

"You are too kind, young man."

What he said was undoubtedly true however. Not a man's eyes had left her body as she walked across the casino floor. Her rump swished erotically in her gown that

caressed her every feminine curve.

"There you are, mate. Been looking for you all over this joint. I just bunged fifty Euros into a slot machine and got bugger all back. Who's the skirt?"

Another beefcake sidled up and Penny positively bristled with excitement. Now, she had two fine admirers.

"Bern. This is LADY Penelope. From England."

"Strewth! Is that right? You're a real Lady?"

Bern looked as baby faced as his colleague. He was tall, she'd say about six-foot-two, with a fair complexion, and clear blue eyes.

His hair was trimmed short and tight against his head. Penny took his hand and his mitt dwarfed hers. Their embrace lingered as they looked into each other's eyes, and then she released him. She felt the heat climb into her cheeks. Penny liked them both. A lot. She decided there and then she wanted them. Both of them. At the same time.

"Feeling better?"

Asked Craig as his eyes zoomed in on the top heavy blonde's ample bosom.

"Much better."

Penny patted his chunky thigh and squeezed it for luck.

They passed the time drinking and making polite conversation.

After a half hour, all three were very relaxed with each other and things were progressing further than Penny had hoped for. Her Ladyship was flirting outrageously, and the boys were flirting back.

"I'm sorry, boys. But I feel a trifle tipsy. Would you be kind as to call me a taxi? I have a place not too far away."

"Sure."

They had a taxi and driver waiting in an instant and Craig opened the door, ushering her in.

"Please. Would you two care to see me home safely? You're both so kind."

It was warm inside the vehicle and as the two athletes sat down on either side of her, it got decidedly warmer.

She draped an arm over Bern's shoulders and pulled him against her, squeezing him tight.

"Hey, quit hogging the Lady," Craig complained, his broad shoulder pressing against Penny's.

Sandwiched between two sexy hunks. How wonderful.

Of course, Her Ladyship didn't have much time for rugby, seeing how she had raised two girls who loved the ponies.

She had however seen footballers in the flesh in her earlier years. And she recalled how the players were hot as hell. Ripped with muscle and powerful legs. All of them the epitome of virility.

Once at the apartment, Penny was duly escorted to the front door. Her maid would be asleep by this hour and she put a finger to her lips for quiet.

"Do come in for drinkies, both."

Craig looked at Bern and scuffed the ground with his shoe.

"Thing is, we have somewhere else to go tonight."

Bern tossed a thumb over his shoulder as if in apology.

Disappointment played on her face. She lusted for them so much that her pussy had moistened just at the thought of fucking the pair of them.

"Okay. Well, thanks so much for coming to my aid. That was awfully sweet of the two of you."

Dear me. Have I lost my touch? Was I too old? Did my gown not display enough flesh? Maybe they were gay. Yes, that was it.

As they both stepped away, wishing her a good night, Her Ladyship closed the door and sighed.

In the heat of the night, She slipped off her expensive gown and let it fall away from her curvy figure. Left in the hallway in her heels, the renowned noblewoman stood there in silence. Horny, naked, and more than a little tipsy.

"Bother."

There was a knock at the door and Penny looked out of the frosted window and saw the outlines of the two young men. Curious.

Opening the door in the buff, she let the fellows drink in her loveliness.

"My Lady. We feel bad about leaving you and, crikey!"

Bern's mouth gaped like a goldfish as he stared at the blonde pubed snatch of the bared beauty.

"Boys? You came back. Mah-velous!"

"We do like you, in that way, Milady, it's just..."

"My age? I do understand. But let me show you how to have a good time with somebody of experience. Let me pleasure you both."

To their eyes, the woman was absolutely stunning. She was on the taller side and had long, toned legs. Her skin had a light tan from her time in the sun and her light hair had become somewhat darker.

The hot blonde showed off her long sexy legs in classic pin-up style, placing her weight on her left high heel. in fishnets and high heels. Both men ogled her large breasts with the big puffy nipples. The low light illuminating her naked body perfectly.

They shrugged and entered. Penny gasped as Bern moved in behind her.

"Pleasure us? More like we pleasure you."

He pressed himself against her backside and her throat went dry. The distinct impression of an erection pushed against the crack of her bum through his trousers and she trembled to the touch.

As she instinctively pressed her butt against him, she groaned softly.

"I want you both to fuck my brains out." She breathed.

"Yes, ma'am. Always give a lady what she asks for, that's my motto." Said the one called Bern.

"Fuck, you are so fucking beautiful."

Penny smiled and reached out to let her fingers stroke Craig's muscled chest.

The men's hands were all over her like a rash. Hips, belly, and flanks. They both groped her huge tits as they pushed into her soft frame at the same time. She put her hand between Craig's legs and got a pleasant shock. This guy felt huge in his trousers.

Penny whimpered as hot breath caressed her cheek and tingles rippled along her spine. She kissed Craig, and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Things were happening so fast that they weren't even registering in her mind.

Bern had dropped to his knees behind her and she gripped Craig hard as she teetered on her high heels. Hot air blew against her nether holes, and a probing slipped inside her quim. Her body trembled as Craig also went down on his haunches in front of her as he moved his hands along her belly and up to her hefty boobs. As Bern covered her pussy with his mouth, his pointed tongue dipped between her labia.