Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So nice."

"I can't get over these tits!" Craig said as he played with her erect nipples.

He eagerly licked and sucked, eliciting thankful moans from Penelope.

"Yes, keep doing that," she hissed, grinding her hips against Bern's face.

The darker of the two cupped her stupendous breasts, squeezing and massaging as his hot lips pulled on each hard nipple in turn. Bern caressed her cheeks as his frantic mouth slurped and licked away at her. In her heated passion, the aristocratic vixen rotated her hips and planted her hands onto Craig's shoulders as his mouth devoured her globes of flesh.

"Come on you two. Your dicks are bursting out of your trousers! If you don't let them out, you're liable to have a nasty accident."

The two footballers stood up and undid their pants, struggled out of their shirts and kicked off their shoes.

Her Ladyship was now confronted with the sight of raw masculinity, brazenly flaunted in front of her wide eyes. These two were handsome hunks with perfectly toned muscles under tightly stretched skin. No body fat on these two. And their bums! Hard and firm. Beautiful buttocks with deep and dark cracks. But then again, their erections! Big swinging, thick swollen pricks proudly displayed along with the bloated pairs of rugby player balls. Penny wobbled on weak pins as their manly odour made her dizzy on all that pure masculinity.

"My Lady? Are you back?"

The voice of the housemaid broke the moment temporarily.

"Yes, Mary," yelled Penny as she was swept up in Craig's strong arms. "I'm just going to bed."

"I wish you a good night then."

"Oh, I have the distinct feeling it shall be a very good night!"

x

"Leave the light off, my darlings."

The bedroom was light and airy at this time of the night, as Penny went to the king-sized bed and fell upon it.

She was on her side across the large bed, her fair hair loose and her alluring blue-grey eyes as eye-catching as her fabulous, large breasts. Penn rolled over to remind them that she was beautiful everywhere. Her lightly tanned bum curved into her delectable inner thighs, parting where her plump pussy pushed out. With one knee up, her legs spread as she clutched at her inner thigh from beneath her ass. Her sweet pussy, opened as her fingers explored her wetness.

Again, four hands were all over her hot body. She was loving every minute, not having been with two guys for quite a while.

"Larvverly." Moaned she in her educated accent.

Oh, the feeling of two virile young beefcakes showering her mature body with lavish care. Scrumptious!

Craig pushed his shaven head between her widened legs and his full lips smothered her twat. His tongue flicked inside her weeping pussy as he held her thighs open with firm hands. Maybe it was the drink, but all of her senses were heightened as she was orally pleasured. She gazed down between her legs to look at the black head and face wedged between her translucent thighs.

Was he really only nineteen? Heavens!

"You're very good at this."

Craig smiled and wiped his mouth. For her age, she had quite luscious labia. He folded back her inner folds to reveal her pink inside. Using his tongue to lick up and down and all around, he found her clit and he sucked it hard between his lips. He darted here and there, dipping into her gash and prodding her sensitive button.

"Here."

Bern plopped his big boner in the palm of her hand and she wanked him off as he knelt by her head. Her once perfect hair was now in disarray as they all moved as one.

She quickly used her hands to slid up and down the length of his dick, and he reciprocated by kneading her tits. Her eyelids did that fluttering motion as she became dizzy with excitement.

"Mercy! You're rather heavy."

Craig now leaned up and settled between her legs. Penny could see his huge cock come towards the entrance to her pussy. She gripped Bern's dick as the black skinned hunk pressed his massive cock against her cunt.

He no sooner entered her than she came. As she convulsed around his rigid length, she ran her hands up and down his ebony back.

"Fuck! I came! You naughty boy!"

Penny's pussy was pulled out as he buried his cock inside her. He remained still inside of her as she gulped in great gasps of air.

Like a well-oiled machine, the rugby player began to grind his hips as he shunted in and out.

Their slick bodies became one, and Her Ladyship surrendered to the thrill and wanton abandonment of it all. Then Craig moved her lithe legs and rested them on his shoulders as he moved his weight forward onto his forearms. As he did this, his huge cock gained an extra inch of penetration inside her cunt.

He was relentless and he started to fuck her harder and faster. Bern was busy groping her thumping great tits as he fucked air with his hard-on.

"No!"

Penny started as Craig pulled his scrummy cock out of her and shifted back into the shadows. No worry, as Bern instantly took his turn and mounted her missionary style. His cock was very nearly as big as Craig, and if anything slightly harder. He took both her ankles and pulled her legs apart as he started screwing her with long strokes of his hot cock.

As was her want, Lady Penelope soon came again, and as the Aussie stud withdrew, the blissful blonde squirted over his upper thighs.

Before she was able to draw in another breath, he had her flipped onto all fours.

"Nasty men! I love nasty men!"

With her large breasts dangling and her mussed long blonde hair falling over her face, she was far from the sophisticated socialite, and nearer the indecent sIut she occasionally aspired to.

Bern was like a young stallion rutting a mature mare as he rammed his long hard cock deep into her muff. Her Ladyship duly thrust her rear end up to meet the driving strokes of the virile footballer.

"You like that?" Asked Bern, as he continued his hard thrusts. "You like it rough?" He slapped her ass as he spoke.

"YES," shouted the excited minx, moaning loudly with every stroke of his hand on her rump. "Slap me harder!"

The Aussie complied, the sound of his hand hitting her bum resonating throughout the room. Even in the darkened room he could see his red handprint forming on her cheeks.

He continued to pump into her, and her yelps of satisfaction grew louder by the second. If Mary was awake, Penny relied on her loyal maid to remain discreet.

"Hold on," said the impatient Craig. "Pass the ball, brother."

Bern grunted, his hard dick popping out of the panting woman. She let out a shriek at the suddenness of the black stud mounting her once more.

He made several powerful pelvic thrusts and then surprised her by rolling onto his back with his dick still fully embedded inside her.

Penny kicked her heels off as she found herself on top of the fellow in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Let...me...just."

Her Ladyship sat there as she inhaled deeply for a bit, then grabbed onto his corded thighs and shunted to and fro. She wiggled her bum on every backward stroke, making sure she was firmly seated on his entire length. She changed tactics and straightened out her hot body so that she was riding in him up and down in an almost vertical posture. She then proceeded to raise and lower her whole body to fuck him, ensuring every hard inch of his cock filled her cunt.

From his point of view, the ebony skinned rugger player watched her rear end as his black log was totally consumed by her. The erotic way she rotated her hips whilst fully impaled on him made him wonder where this older woman found her energy and pep.

Then, SHE surprised HIM, as she abruptly pushed off of him and leapt up on the other chap. Penny forced him onto his back on the bed and straddled his hips. She lowered herself onto his slick pole, letting the swollen mushroom head just inside her slit. She giggled like a girl as she started to engulf his dick with her hot cunt. The sight of this lusty mature female with massive jugs riding his cock was something to behold. His entire length was swallowed up by her slippery depths. The hot blonde aristocrat was a cock crazed Milf in heat as she pumped her pussy up and down on him with a certain urgency. Her derriere slammed into his groin over and over again. Up and down, up and down, up and down, she never wavered.

"Cock, cock, cock. I love fucking young men's cocks."

Penny had her hands on his chest and he watched in awe at her body's movements on top of him He realised the joke was on him and his mate as she just used them for her own pleasure. Her face had a purposeful look on it, as her huge boobs hypnotized him with their haphazard jiggling.

She leaned over Bern and he put his hands on her tits. He caressed them as he tweaked and twisted the hard nipples between thumb and fingers.

"This...is...so...wonder...ful."

Lady Penelope never ceased her vigorous pumping. Her sweat soaked body went up and down on him like there was no tomorrow.

The bed rocked as she humped him for all she was worth. As she screwed her eyes up, Bern presumed that she must have cum, because her pussy juice suddenly soaked his balls. She once again unexpectedly stopped.

"Are you enjoying yourself, boys?"

Penny looked right into the big brown eyes of Craig as she again squatted down all the way on him, so that once again he was buried balls deep inside her.

Having fucked both young men for near on a hour, Her Ladyship amazingly picked up the pace and used all her weight on his stiff cock and this persistent rocking violently back and forth on him was more than he could take.

Recognising the signs, Penny rolled to the side, allowing her quim to release his well-used cock.

"Cum on my tits. Shower me with that lovely stuff."

She pushed her big tits together to make one gigantic boob.

Bern came first, three strong spurts of goo landing directly on the intended target. Craig ejaculated with a blur of his fist, and several thick ropes of sticky sperm bathed Penny's right breast. Between the two of them, the happy blonde got her wish. She was covered in cum, and she cooed blissfully as the white cream spread and dripped over her huge bust. She smeared it around all over her tits as if it were sun tan lotion. She leaned back on her backside and they gazed in silence at her glistening tits. Her lust thus satisfied, Lady Penelope headed to the bathroom to freshen up. When she returned, still completely naked, she got in the bed in the middle of the spent men and as she pressed her body into their warm flesh, she too drifted off to sleep.

END