Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 15

Story Info
Sex in the stables.
8.3k words
4.75
9.1k
4
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson thanked her butler Parsons, and checked her reflection in the mirror. She had been awaiting arrival of her personal beautician and was eager to greet her. Wearing a smart beige skirt suit of polyester she looked business like and stylish. The jacket had sleeves that were three quarter length and had one large front button. Fully lined, the knee length skirt was pencil thin and accentuated her wide hips. A pair of four inch heels in black gave her five feet ten inches a domineering appearance.

Her Ladyship still considered herself an exceptionally attractive woman, despite being middle aged and the mother of two twenty something daughters. She certainly did not look her age, and was proud of her voluptuous figure. She had a head of fair hair that showed no grey, and together with her long legs and 34 DD sized bosom, she had many admirers of both sexes.

Since she had been widowed, the middle aged vixen had developed

a can do attitude and a penchant for allowing her womanly body to be used as a fuck-puppet for young and virile men. The more hung the better. When that desirable body gets fully impaled on a massive dicks, Her Ladyship is right at home.

"Begging your pardon, My Lady. But your regular cosmetician has been taken ill and this young lady is her replacement."

The double doors of the drawing room in her palatial home, Williamson Manor, opened again and Parsons entered with a chipper looking young girl in tow.

"Really? Bother. I was so looking forward to seeing Beatrice again. And who might you be?"

Her Ladyship remained seated in her walnut Chippendale armchair and crossed her willowy pins.

"Hi, I am Amirah, pleased to meet with you."

Parsons gave her a deceptive nudge in the ribs.

"Oh. My Lady." She added.

Penelope eyed up the petite brunette with the lengthy straight hair and cheeky grin. The young girl had a certain shy charm as she stood in her thick leather jacket and frayed denim shorts, cut high at the top of her tanned thighs. She shifted from one foot to the other in her motorcycle boots that looked way too big for her teeny frame.

"You have an accent that I don't recognise. Pray tell, where do you come from?"

"Hungary, My Lady. Budapest."

"How splendid. I've never been. I hear the City has a certain charm."

"Yes. I love it."

"Thank you, Parsons. That will be all for now."

"As you wish, Milady. Also, Perkins has the Rolls ready for your visit to Charlotte."

"Excellent. Have him come up here in a half hour."

The butler nodded and retreated backwards from the room, closing both doors behind him. Amirah bent forwards to set her two display cases down and Her Ladyship found herself staring at the girl as her shorts rode right up Amirah's crotch. The base of her buttocks showed and Penny was intrigued at how both her cheeks lifted and separated. They sat side by side on the hand crafted Chesterfield sofa and Amirah unzipped her jacket to reveal a white boob top underneath. She crossed her slim legs and opened the blue case first.

"How long have you been in the country?"

"Not long. I help out Beatrice while I find work as model. I model in Budapest, but more opportunity here."

"You do have a fine body, if I may say so."

"Thank you very much. Beatrice says to me that you like for me show you some lipstick, mascara, and lotions for the bath. See?"

Penny leaned in close and inhaled the girl's scent, looking directly into her dark brown eyes.

Exploring something new in the bedroom was one of Penelope's strong points. And only this year she had explored sex with other women. And something in Amirah impressed and attracted her.

"You smell nice, show me what you're wearing."

"You like? I wear this every day, it's 'Prima Noir Eau de Parfum.' And I have some here especially for you."

Amirah sprayed the display bottle on her wrist and raised it up for the tall blonde noblewoman to sniff. Mel took hold of the proffered wrist and breathed in slowly. She did not relinquish Amirah's wrist for a long moment.

"Nice, spray it on my neck."

Penny tilted her chin as Amirah sprayed from the bottle, and as she did so caught a glimpse of Mel's braless bosom just where the single button secured her jacket.

"I also have something special just for you, this one is called 'Little Red Dress Eau de Toilette' that you will adore. It's a unique blend of five roses."

Amirah held the spray bottle and Penny held her hand in hers as they both pressed the little nozzle.

"Quite delightful. Yes, I think that will be most splendid."

The girl blushed as she pulled her hand back eventually and studied the older woman. Her strawberry blonde hair was parted on one side and framed the sides of her face. She had a pale complexion and bright blue-grey eyes. Her massive DD sized boobs were being pushed up by the jacket and Amirah was well aware that Penny had also neglected to wear a blouse or indeed a bra. She seemed in fine fettle since she was mother to grown up daughters. A couple of extra pounds added to her tits and ass, but as a sexy addition.

"Any mascara?"

"Yes, let me show you our latest addition."

Amirah retrieved a tiny bottle and drew the little brush out and began to apply some to Penny's lashes. Then she produced a mirror to show her the result.

"Look at me! I look smouldering! I must confess I'm getting just a little bit horny."

The blonde put her right hand on the bare thigh of Amirah and squeezed it lightly.

"Don't, don't do this, please. This I don't like."

"Oh, alright. Did you remember my special lubricant?"

Lady Penelope reluctantly ceased touching Amirah's leg as the girl opened her second case. She took out a white bottle of 'Jo' h2o water based anal lubricant and passed it over to an excited Penny.

"Wonderful. This is just what I wanted."

"It is?" Amirah narrowed her eyes as she watched the woman tip the bottle and rub some oil between her thumb and forefinger. "You need this?"

"Every woman needs sexual satisfaction, don't you agree?"

Amirah shrugged her shoulders.

"I guess so, how do you use this?"

"Let me show you. I know you'll love it. Take your shorts off."

"What! Why?"

"To show you how it works. I'm not going do anything, it's just us females."

"I don't know if I should."

"It won't take long. It will be a whole new experience that I think you may like."

Amirah pondered and looked around the large room and bit her lower lip. Only aged nineteen she was still open to new things, sexual and otherwise.

"Oh, okay."

Amirah stood and smiled demurely and shook her hips from side to side as she wriggled out of her denim shorts. Naked underneath, Penny was presented with the sight of Amirah's shaven Mound of Venus and firm ass. The young girl saw her raise an eyebrow at her wanton daring.

"Yeah, I don't like any panties when I ride my motorcycle. They chafe."

"You have astounding legs."

"Thank you, so now what?"

"Just lean forward and grip the back of the sofa."

Amirah turned to her and Her Ladyship's eyes were drawn to the sight of the girl's almond shaped brown eyes and high cheekbones. Blessed with a tight athletic form, the foxy babe had perky C cup breasts with nipples already erect and standing in relief. Her stomach was flat and her bottom was perfectly rounded. Between her upper thighs sat her prominent pussy mound that protruded from a visible V that ran from her narrow hips to the bottom of her bald mons. Her labia were already puffy and moist as she rubbed her slender legs together.

"Like this?"

Amirah knelt on the sofa and held onto the sloping back of the seat. Her sensational ass cheeks rose up into view with her bald crevice dead center at the revealing thigh gap. She looked over her right shoulder as the blonde caressed her satin smooth buttocks.

"Very soft yet firm, you're so lucky."

"I like to dance."

Amirah responded to the gentle and warm hands that moved lightly over the well-shaped swells of her cheeks and her legs felt a little weak. Penny nodded as she opened the bottle and let a long string of the slippery stuff on her finger. A shiver went through Amirah as the digit traced a line along her outer vaginal lips.

"You like that?"

"Yes, it feels very nice actually." Purred the Hungarian beauty.

Lady Penelope slipped inside the inner labia and moved around and around and Amirah sighed and wriggled backwards. The lube was cool and gooey as Penny pushed her finger into her seething pussy a little deeper each time.

"Is nice but we should stop I think."

The wealthy aristocrat put her left palm on Amirah's ass cheeks and ground firmly against the twin globes as her sticky finger tickled the girls puckered anus.

"Oh, but we're just getting started."

"Am I interrupting anything?"

Amirah spun around in surprise at the sound of a man entering the room and sat back down with her legs crossed and her hands deep down between her upper thighs. Embarrassed at being naked from the waist down she blushed and smiled nervously.

"It's quite alright, my dear. This is my chauffeur, Perkins."

Unsure how to react, the nineteen year old looked into the lecherous eyes of the man and felt an instant compulsion. She swept a curtain of hair over her shoulder and squirmed on her bare ass silently.

"I'm just going to fill up the Rolls, My Lady. I'll leave you alone."

"Now, where were we?"

Lady Penelope could feel the heat in her own body as she parted Amirah's clamped legs and placed her hand to the smooth mound that showed a certain dampness.

"You think we should?"

"Can't turn the tide back, open those luscious legs for me."

Amirah flung her left boot up onto Penny's right shoulder and kicked her right leg up at the knee.

"You're very limber." She smiled.

She put her left hand to Amirah's quim and felt her seeping fluid from within. The buxom blonde ran her tongue up the left inner thigh of the young girl and left a wet smear as she moved inward to the tantalising shaven labia. Amirah groaned as the older woman reached her sensitive slit and licked up to the top. With one finger probing her inner hole, she was lapped at with a fast and furious tongue action.

"Ugh! Oh!"

Amirah wanted to bring her thighs together around Penny's face as she was tongue lashed and fingered but her legs were firmly parted by the firm grip. Her trim little buns shifted to and fro on the sofa as the slathering brought forth short breaths of pleasure.

"I'm going to mess your nice sofa."

"Right. Get on your hands and knees."

The busty MILF leaned back as the girl moved horizontally along the seat and thrust her ass up invitingly. Her own pussy was dripping and her damp panties had ridden up into her crack. She tugged them off over her high heels and tossed them aside. Amirah parted her legs and the blonde hussy slid her hand into the wet slot and the girl responded with welcome pushes back.

"Oh my!" Cooed Amirah when she felt a face crammed into her snatch from behind.

Her tongue darted out and inside the simmering tunnel as far as it would go. She sucked and poked as she placed the palms of her hands on the pair of sweet buttocks. Her nose was virtually in the girl's anus as she moved her head up and down, giggling as she did so. Amirah thrilled to the wonderful feel of being eaten out, and Penny sped up the flurry of her tongue thrusting.

"Feels so good!" Gasped Amirah.

"I need a break, my dear. How about you lick me out?"

"Okay."

Amirah got up and removed her heavy leather jacket and tugged her top over her head.

"You have a lovely figure." Penny studied her small breasts and flat stomach. "But the big boots look a little comical when you're butt naked."

They gazed directly into each other's eyes and Amirah pulled her boots off with two hefty tugs. Then she brushed her lips over the huge tits of the MILF as her hands moved down her flanks, exploring and touching female flesh. She moved her mouth from one big nipple to the other which Her Ladyship found to be quite satisfying. Amirah sucked the left jug into her mouth and chewed lightly on the hard nipple, biting and nipping the tender tip. Then she moved to the other and did the same. Her hands wandered south and eventually reached under the moaning woman.

"Oh?"

With her ample rump in both hands Amirah kissed her inner thighs, alternating from left to right with the most tender and sweet lips. Penny moved her pelvis and lifted her snatch up to be licked, and the young girl dove in with enthusiasm. With her left leg out and her right up over the back of the sofa she groaned as Amirah's tongue darted over the moist slit.

"Yes, keep licking me like that."

The Hungarian girl closed her eyes as she flicked from top to bottom and inserted two fingers inside and frigged hard and fast. When she found the huge clitoris which emerged seeking attention, Amirah buried her face in Penny's soft pussy and sucked the nub with a constant purse of her lips. The blonde thrashed wildly on the sofa from the delightful licking and fingering and she made fists of her hands.

"I want you to lick my ass."

"Really, your ass?" Amirah stopped and looked up in bewilderment.

The tanned girl dipped her head again and poked out her tongue at the most sensitive tiny strip of flesh between cunt hole and ass hole. Amirah gave tentative little flicks and concentrated on the perineum with occasional moves up and down. Then she swirled her tongue around the puckered ridge before finally poking into the tiny hole. She stuck in and kept still before nodding her head up and down with her embedded, and gasps of delight escaped Lady Penelope as she oozed fluids.

"Almost there, almost there," she croaked.

Her left hand stroked the long brown hair of Amirah who began to buck herself as her own cunt leaked profusely. The increasing friction on her anus made the blonde perspire profusely as her orgasm built inside, unable to hold off any longer. Amirah rammed three fingers in now with great speed as Mel gyrated on her rump.

"I...I...cum!"

The blonde cried out as her thunderous climax took hold, and when Amirah pressed her thumb on her clit she exploded in an unbelievable orgasm. As the pair of panting women drew in welcome air Perkins returned in just a bath robe and slipped it off quietly behind Amirah. His bared made contact with her lissome form. Penny looked past Amirah and grinned at her chauffer's bulk as he smacked into the naked girl.

"What a stunning bottom she has, My Lady." He said admiringly.

Amirah looked around and her eyes fell on his smooth skinned erection that looked like the very thing she needed at that moment. He took the bottle of 'Jo' and liberally smeared it along his twitching shaft. Then he shuffled right up behind and wedged his knees between her thighs. Amirah turned back to look at Lady Penelope and they locked eyes as the thirty year old swiped the fat head of his cock against the juicy crack of Amirah's cunt and then pushed on in.

"Oh fuck!"

The entire seven inches of hot meat was fully lodged in the girls steamy pussy.

"How is THAT!" Asked the waggish socialite.

"I cannot talk right now," whimpered the girl as her cunt stretched out around the hot cock.

Amirah sank her nails into Penny's thighs as Perkins began to move back and forth with a surprisingly iron willed reluctance to move in faster. Instead he held her by the waist and pushed in and out with long and languid strokes that oiled her pussy as well as his thick organ.

"Isn't he a rogue?"

Amirah mumbled an affirmative as he made slow corkscrew motions in and out of her drenched muff. Then he pulled out completely and rubbed his knob along her ass crack, smearing the lubricant into her bum cleavage with unadulterated glee. The brunette wiggled her firm posterior, desperate for further penetration. He smiled at his mistress and thrust back in hard, all the way to the hilt and paused with a heavy sigh. Then he withdrew once more and Amirah sobbed.

"Oh no, this is too much."

"Do you like her?"

"Her pussy is great. Really juicy and wet. And she's so petite!"

He pushed in again, made a few quick jabs and pulled out.

"Don't tease the girl Perkins, fuck her. She's gagging for it."

With a pelvic twist he was in again and he sent his rampant cock into the slick cunt of Amirah. On fire now the sweating male slammed into the groaning girl over and over which sent her forwards into the arms of Her Ladyship. His pubes scratched against the smooth pussy of Amirah and his balls bounced on her quivering butt as he grasped her waist tightly. The sound of his steady thrusting into Amirah's slippery groove combined with his groin slapping on her cute butt. He was greatly turned on by the sight of his length splitting her quim as he drove in, doggy style being his favourite position.

"You two look pretty good together. Your cock looks so big in her tight little box."

The horny blonde got up and tottered on her heels and hugged Perkins from behind and rubbed his neck and shoulders as he fucked the moaning Hungarian. She reached around and massaged his hairy chest and stroked his stomach as they both watched his cock slide in and out of Amirah. Her mammoth boobs pushed into his back and she rubbed against his tight buttocks.

"My word, you're getting me all steamy, I simply must have me some of that cock. Seeing you fuck a younger girl turns me on big time."

Perkins nodded and left Amirah who fucked air a couple of times in the hope he might shove it in again. He sat beside her and assumed the position on his bum as he settled on the seat. Lady Penelope jumped up excited and stripped off her skirt and jacket, revealing her sumptuous curvy body, all wide flaring hips and bouncing tits. Amirah took a move back as Penny turned and showed her big butt to her staff member.

"Fuck me reverse cowgirl. In the bottom. Help me out my dear and lube me up."

Amirah looked on agog as she tipped out some of the lotion and rubbed it into the woman's asshole. Penelope, naked except for her shoes, dug her heels in and looked down. Perkins put his cock head at her anal entrance and ran it along the rectal crack in order to lube up.

"Ready, Milady?"

She gulped as he made one steady shove up until his bell end was in. She inhaled deeply and looked into the eyes of a fascinated Amirah as he kept on going until half of his prick was in her anal passage.

"Dah-ling! I cannot describe how wonderful this feels."

Penny moved her hips and slid down further until he had all seven inches buried in her anus. His groin pressed at her bottom as he wrapped both arms about her waist. As she grew accustomed to the lewd intrusion, she began to move up and down on his gorgeous throbbing pole, wiggling her butt from side to side. Again he felt an urge to play and slammed up into her and then pulled back until only his glans was left inserted in her sphincter.

"Heavens!" She cried as he held back before ramming upwards once more.

He repeated this at length and Amirah joined in the fun by teasing Penny's clit with her thumb. Her Ladyship hadn't felt so alive in an age as the thumb rotated on the hard nub as her asshole was plundered relentlessly. Her mouth hung open as her breathing grew heavier, and with her head back her hair tickled her upper spine.

"You two! What are you doing to me!"

With her legs wide apart, Penny let Amirah see her ravaged asshole consume Perkin's stiff appendage, and she chuckled at the obscene and dirty farting noises that she made as he moved up inside.

"Oh my, I'm such a dirty slut! I DO apologise."

Her buoyant tits jiggled and swayed to their rhythmic humping and she lifted herself up higher as she became relaxed, and crashed down again hard. She felt a satisfied vibration inside her as she enjoyed his throbbing tool in her back passage. As Amirah applied more pressure, his cock rubbed Penny's thin membrane that separated pussy from anus and brought about her thunderous orgasm. As she screamed Perkins withdrew his slimy prick and Amirah grabbed it in her fist and jacked it fast.

123z
123z
824 Followers