Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

His cock plunged in deeper, and the happy blonde sobbed with each thrust. Her arms and legs wrapped around him tightly as she pulled him in.

Not to be outshone, Allen rolled their bodies so that they were on their sides. Still they fucked, and still they rolled, until she were on top of him.

"There we go."

He was flat on his back on the dusty floor of the stables, errant sticks of straw scratched his clenched buttocks.

Penny put her knees on the outside of his muscled thighs and squeezed. Her massive breasts dangled over him as she started to slip and slide on his cock.

As she expertly rotated her hips she looked down at the hunk and smiled.

Her hands stroked his barrel chest as she bit her lip and threw her head back. With her body arched, her big tits heaved with her salacious grinding. He squeezed her backside with both hands as she rode his dick faster and faster.

"Horse ride! Horse ride!"

Yelled the MILF as she cocked her head to see Mary encroach on them.

Penny held her hand out and the slip of a girl took it willingly.

Mary came up close to the humping blonde and studied the erotic sight of her boyfriend's cock going in and out of her twat.

"Join in."

Her Ladyship slowed a tad to allow Mary to get right in and tongue her anal hole and saturated cunt. As Allen thrust up into the groaning MILF, Mary licked what she could of his hot shaft as it vanished and then reappeared. Penny shuddered and came as a result, leaking more fluids for the dutiful slip of a girl to drink of. Ever upwards and forwards for the insatiable gentlewoman, thought Penny, as she embraced the incredible sensation of cock and tongue sweeping

up her nether holes.

"Top hole!"

Lady Penelope hopped of Allen's bobbing erection and both she and Mary swooped in to run their thirst lips up and down the glistening shaft. Penny jumped the gun and put his bell end in her mouth. Turned on by the stunning show, this, Mary frigged her pussy and sighed.

"We can share, my dear. Come."

The Lady dismounted her steed and beckoned the petite brunette to join her.

Allen groaned as Her Ladyship sank down onto his upright pole with eager lips. She sucked her own pussy juices off of him and smacked her lips when she was done. Mary kissed him hard on the mouth as he rubbed her tits. Lady Penelope handed over her boyfriend's cock and the younger female pursed her lips and gave the big wet head baby suckles.

He felt the older woman fondle his balls while his girl pleasured him with her mouth.

Penny took her turn again and hoovered his prick into her hot mouth, easily taking his cock down her throat.

After five minutes, Mary pushed him back and she straddled him, lowering her lightweight body on top of his.

She felt tighter than the older one and his throbbing cock was enveloped by the girl's cunt. He held onto her trim waist as she rocked back and forth on him.

Mary moaned loudly as they fucked like two wild animals.

Her tight pussy increasingly clenching around his hard shaft as she found the stamina to increase the rate of her gyrating hips.

"My go, methinks."

Said the impatient MILF as she took her place over the squirming stunt cock. Lady Penelope's boobs swung in the man's face as she fucked him hard. She had found her crop and was waving it about above her head as she rode her steed for all she was worth. Her thighs clamped to his as they rose and fell together.

Over the next ten minutes the two females alternated riding the man, and between them all three made a smooth running sex machine.

Penny then got onto her hands and knees and the rampant stallion was immediately right behind her. He swiped his rigid pole up and down her slippery labia and then gave her one thrust.

"Will you just put it in, IF you don't mind?"

"Hmph!"

He grabbed onto her waist and immediately started pounding into her. With long and deep thrusts in, and languid withdrawals that made the frustrated nympho hammer the bed with her fist.

She slammed back against his groin, seemingly trying to milk him with her cunt.

Not stupid, the MILF kept rocking back and forth on his boner, making him scrape her clit when he buried his entire length inside of her.

He worked his hand around her and helped stimulated her clit he fucked her.

"Can't...hold...back!"

Allen was usually able to control his ejaculations, but they had all been fucking aggressively for too long. Her Ladyship won the day when he rolled over on top of her, with his cock still buried in her saturated cunt. She wrapped her legs around the backs of his thighs as he went all out. He cried out as his cum flowed from his pulsating cock and flooded her quim.

They stayed in each others arms until he softened and fell out of her dribbling pussy.

He leaned down to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"None of that nonsense. You may leave."

Allen scratched his head and got dressed quickly. He held out a hand to Mary, but Her Ladyship stopped her.

"I need to explain to this one some ground rules. Off you go. Move!"

Leaning back on her elbows, Penny beckoned the still naked nubile to her. They stared into each other's eyes, and then the blonde minx pointed to her running muff.

"Be a dear and clean me up. With your mouth, mind."

Mary was momentarily stunned, but did what the Lady wished.

The girl buried her head between Penny's pen legs, breathing hotly against her slick thighs and loins. The older of the two watched intently as the brunette slipped her the tongue and lapped at her creaming twat. Moaning deeply, Penny bucked up against he as her pussy was cleaned.

She writhed in bliss and beads of sweat coated her very grubby and dusty body. The girl continued to eat her out until she could hold on no longer. With a final buck of her hips, a wonderful orgasm rippled through her.

"Allow me to return the compliment, my dear."

Slipping first one, then two fingers inside Mary's wet pussy, Penny finger fucked the girl whilst rubbing her unhooded clit with the heel of her hand. Mary, now on her back, pressed herself up hard against Penny's hand.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Penny grinned and continued to pump her fingers fast and deep into Mary until the girl came with a shriek. With a heavy sigh, she rolled over and the blonde vixen collapsed in a satisfied heap on top of her.

END

123z
123z
824 Followers