Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hup!"

He yelled as he erupted and his hot cum squirted out into Amirah's face which, although she had expected it, took her by surprise at how much he spurted out. Her mouth bubbled as she spewed out her spit together with his goo. She used her fingertips to pull out a long string of white stuff into the air and then tilted her head back to swallow it all.

Lady Penelope collapsed backwards onto the panting man's sweaty body as Amirah got up and collected her things.

x

Born with a silver spoon in her mouth into a wealthy English family, Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson had learned to ride from a young age. At the age of five she had her very own Shetland Pony who she adored. She had enjoyed her childhood years. And as she reached eighteen, Penny had matured into a fine looking woman. Her beauty, fair hair, and curvaceous figure, were inherited from her mother. And her spirit, intelligence, and determination from her father.

At the age of nineteen, she had been named 'Debutante of the year of 1992.' and had immediately caught the eye of many suitors amongst those in aristocracy.

After mulling things over, a year later she settled on marrying the filthy rich Sir Hugh Williamson, twenty years her senior.

Soon after marrying Sir Hugh and settling into her new Surrey home, Williamson Manor, she had given the old stables a complete makeover. Acquiring several horses soon after. Now, two years after her older husband's death from complications of Covid-19 related symptoms, Her Ladyship sought the attentions of others to satisfy her carnal desires.

When His Lordship passed, Penny found herself with the means and the money to live out all of her sexual fantasies. After years of making her husband and the local society happy, she sought attention for her and her alone. Now aged fifty one, she had become an insatiable MILF of the mansion. A veritable fuck machine, half sophistication, half slut, but all woman.

x

She still enjoyed her other passion, that of riding, and had four fine horses for her pleasure.

Owning and riding horses is a lifestyle for many dedicated aristocrats, and for some, keeping horses on their own property is preferable.

Twenty-one-year-old David Allen from Tipperary, was the latest member of her minimum staff to work in the stables on the large estate. Whilst on holiday in Seychelles, she had allowed Parsons to make the choice of new stable hand for her, hiring him barely three weeks earlier. He was apparently local, unmarried and considered quite striking and fanciable.

Her first meeting was a revelation. She was met by the bare chested, bulked up beefcakes, toiling away in the hay and grime.

He had massive arms and pecs which seemed to pulse from his upper frame.

His half tanned skin was smooth and hairless and glistened in the sunshine.

"Good morning. You must be Allen."

"My Lady."

He stood up straight backed and his barrel chest thrust out in proudly. His biceps rippled and the sunlight highlighted the fine definition of his physique which was covered in a film of sweat.

And she could not fail to notice how his sculpted thighs strained at the material of his trousers.

"Been working hard, my dear fellow?"

Penny crossed her arms and stood rapt in admiration of his strong form. The self-confessed nympho had a penchant for rough and ready sex and this chap was more than capable of power fucking her brains out.

The insatiable MILF felt a delicious shiver up her spine as she imagined the gorgeous man holding her on his grip as he pumped away with his thick cock.

So it was a surprise when the youthful Irishman cocked his head and she saw what looked like an almost arrogant expression on his face.

The ripped man clearly loved showing off his developed body and definitely knew how good he looked, but he appeared standoffish.

Lady Penelope raised her chin in a mirror image of his confidant air.

"Must be frightfully boring for you with this wretched position, a young man like you."

"You got that right. I've been out here with no female company for three weeks now. It ain't normal for a man not to have a woman."

"How horrid for you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

Penny made sure to push her bosom out as she turned to check out her horses in their stalls.

"That I do. Mary is her name and she's fixing to pay me a visit soon."

"I see. Well I hope Parsons made it clear that I do not allow my staff to entertain private visitors on the premises. What you get up to elsewhere is your own affair. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly. And don't you fret none. I shan't have Mary in the big house."

The cock hungry blonde thought she detected a wry smile on his face as he got back to work.

Her sexual favours were never reserved for persons of her own class and wealth, but she was choosey about who she slept with. She liked red-blooded males, with good looks and preferably aged between eighteen and thirty.

So, she found it curious that young Allen did not made the hint of a pass at her in the next weeks. With his developed physique and rugged looks, she guessed he would be good in bed. Initiating young lovers was one of her biggest thrills, and the self-confessed nymphomaniac was determined to get him between her legs at some point.

x

Her diary was quite full with a number of social events filled in. Whenever she had the chance she tried to make more frequent visits to the stables. Always clad in her tightest jodhpurs and half unbuttoned blouse.

As it happened, Her Ladyship had a golden opportunity to preempt any advance he may have considered when she happened on him and a piece of totty making out in her stable.

The air was crisp that same day she had met the Hungarian girl Amirah. As the sun rose in the sky so then did the temperature.

Penny crossed the grassy field and headed straight to the stable.

She was dressed as usual in her beige pair of slim fit jodhpurs of Schoeller fabric the waistband of which came up high to her waist. The push up effect at her back enhanced her generous behind in a most stunning manner. Over her plain green blouse, she wore a jet black show jacket with leather trim and collar, and three buttons down the front that just kept her DD sized boobs in check.

"Ah, dear girl."

On her way to the stables she saw the cosmetician astride her motorcycle preparing to leave. For a second, Lady Penelope considered delaying any idea of seducing Allen and spending more time with the young sexpot. But no. A big cock was her priority on this particular afternoon.

It was quiet as Her Ladyship looked out at the idyllic scene. The stables sat back on her property away from the main house next to an old barn with a red roof. A line of sweet chestnut trees sat jaggedly against the clear sky, the day warm enough for the stable doors to remain open to let daylight in.

The smell of the animals and liniment assailed her nostrils as she went inside and looked around. Two horses, geldings, watched her from their stalls, one grey and one a chestnut brown. The floor was covered with straw and the wooden ceiling beams creaked above her. In the corner by some bales of hay she saw the desired muscular male at the far end. But to her dismay she saw that not only was he stark bollock naked, he was in the process of shagging an equally bared belle on a bale of hay. Penny was bone crushingly disappointed, and more than a tad jealous of the groaning girl.

"What the bloody hell is going on here!" She snarled as the rutting couple separated.

Allen turned to face the stern faced Lady of the Manor and lowered her eyes, reverently regarding the massive member that bobbed frantically in front of him. It was fully erect and looked magnificent with the film of feminine juices along the rigid shaft.

"Well, man? Bitch got your tongue? I demand an explanation."

Her Ladyship pointed her riding crop at the trembling girl who grabbed her dress to cover herself. Penny opened the palm of her right hand and brought the crop down hard. It made a satisfying crack, admiring the workmanship in the iconic whip designed to tap a horse whilst running. It was an expensive one, purchased for a hundred pounds, and had a black fleck crop of woven nylon. Sixteen inches in length, the handle had wrapped leather and sported a big braided cap with a dimpled button. The keeper was also leather and was two inches wide.

"Don't be bloody naïve, woman. What does it look like?"

"Do NOT speak to me in those tones. I am LADY Penelope!"

To demonstrate her position, she opened the palm of her right hand and brought the crop down hard. It made a satisfying crack and she admired the workmanship in the iconic whip designed to tap a horse whilst running.

Both naked lovers jumped as the blonde MILF strutted up and down.

"Mary and I haven't gotten together in weeks."

"You know my rules. There is to be no hanky panky on my premises. Unless I so wish it. I take it that this is your girlfriend."

"This is Mary. I thought I was within the limits of your instruction. No personal visitors IN the big house."

"Don't try to be clever, you brute. The stables are also out of bounds."

"Well, excuse me."

Allen stood to his full height. All of six feet and more, with a straight back and barrel chest. His boner jutted out at a jaunty angle from his sculpted thighs.

Penny was a little surprised at the young man's arrogance and bluntness. He needed to know who was in charge here. She tilted her chin up, stood with legs wide apart and her huge tits thrust in the direction of the desirable hunk. She wanted him desperately, and on her usually dictated terms.

They stood just four inches apart, and the smell of his manly scent and horse shit assailed her flared nostrils.

"Do you find me attractive?"

"What if I do?" Came the young man's reply.

His dick twitched in a tell tale giveaway. Result!

"I will tell you what think is now going to happen now. I think you're going to have to show me just how sorry you really are."

Penny sat herself down on the biggest bale of hay.

"I want you to get on your knees and crawl over here and show me just how sorry you are."

"Not gonna happen. No way." He retorted in his best authoritative voice.

She pointed the crop ominously at his bared groin and leaned forwards at the waist.

"You obviously have no idea how things operate on my estate. I do whatever I want. Like this for instance."

The crop was a blur as Her Ladyship brought it crashing down on the man's upper thigh. He flinched but put on a brave face despite the abrupt sting.

"Is anyone going to stop me? Let me explain your status. I am Lady Penelope, and I have a certain influence in the local community. Once I dismiss you from my employ, I shall do my utmost to make it impossible to find work elsewhere. I shall also paint an unsavoury picture of you that will ensure your exile from the area."

"And what if I tell others that you're a stuck up, snooty, cock hungry nymphomaniac?"

"But, my dear boy," Penny spread her hands as she spoke. "It's already a well known fact. I care not a jot. Everybody knows what a true bitch I am. Now, I believe that you and I are going to fuck. Right here and right now. If you refuse, then I will have no alternative but dismiss you and eject you from the estate. I pay you well. Earn it."

Lady Penelope cocked a snook at the terrified Mary and crossed one leg over the other so that her riding boot hung lazily on her knee. These were black patent leather. Knee high with laces all the way up the back. She turned her gaze to the young Irishman and ran a hand up the glossy black leather from the heel to the top.

"Do you like the boots?" She asked as she thrust her long leg out toward him. "Kiss my boot."

"I'm not doing it."

Allen was breathing hard, surprisingly turned on by how the older woman held his attention. She was so more mature than Mary.

His cock stood to attention and it ached to be handled and sucked.

"Is this some sort of punishment?" He asked as she lifted her left boot and rubbed his upper thigh with the toe.

"Perhaps. But there is a reward if you do as I request."

With that, Lady Penelope took of her jacket and unbuttoned the first button of her blouse. The loosened material of your blouse fell from her shoulders as she finished the rest, and her hefty bosom tumbled free. As she proudly displayed her huge rack, the blonde noblewoman wallowed in the look of pure lust she had ignited in the naked man's eyes.

"Do anything for you?"

She asked as she cupped her big boobs and squeezed them both hard so that the flesh billowed round her fingers.

"Take my boot," she ordered.

The naked man moved closer and instantly the smell of leather filled his nostrils. He gasped as his head was roughly shoved down to the toe of her expensive shoe wear.

He looked up and stared directly between her parted legs, noting the erotic sight of the crotch of her tight jodhpurs outlining her pussy mound. It was abundantly clear to him that she wore no underwear beneath. She gazed down at him with an evil grin.

"Good man. Keep kissing."

As he reluctantly complied, his middle aged tormentor pressed her other boot on top of his head.

Her left hand snaked between her legs and settled on her pronounced mons through the breeches.

"Yes, that's it. Now you're catching on."

He screwed his eyes shut and moved his mouth upwards from the toe to ankle. Then he traced a line with his tongue to the chunky heel where he lingered.

His cock throbbed. How the fuck was this turning him on? The sight of her huge boobs heaving, and the smell of leather was highly arousing. He was definitely going to enjoy fucking her brains out.

Her foot moved back abruptly and she lowered her heel down toward his groin.

"Dear me. Does that hurt?"

Allen hissed as she worked her boot into his scrotum. Sweat prickled his brow as her boot pressed firmly into his groin.

He watched unmoving as she slowly traced the toe of her boot up the underside of his erection, all the way to the swollen helmet.

"Wait."

Penny cocked her head as she twisted her heel onto the root of his upright pole.

"Yes?"

"I'll do anything you want."

Penny nodded and lifted her boot up from his vulnerable tackle.

"Very well said."

The stacked blonde stood up and started to remove her jodhpurs, showing him that she wore nothing underneath, so all that she was left wearing was her leather boots. She held the crop on her right hand and moved it back and forth through the light curls of her juiced up minge.

She laid back and opened her legs wide, shamelessly showing her exposed cunt in all its glory.

"Eat me out."

Allen came and ran his hands along the insides of her thighs, from her knees to the cleft of her mons. Penny squirmed in bliss causing her to sigh loudly, and then he had his lips to her cunt, wasting no time before he was licking in and around it.

Penny leaned back against a wall of stacked hay bales, and smiled to herself as she allowed his tongue to slip in between her outer folds. The self confessed nympho felt alive and excited as she gently raised and lowered her hips.

"You're quite good as this, aren't you?"

He mumbled something as his tongue explored her juiced up slit, pressing his lips hard against her golden pubed snatch. She melted in his oral teasing and she threw her head back as his tough hands caressed the outsides of her toned thighs. He left dirty smears on her milky white skin, her recently acquired light tan already beginning to fade.

Lady Penelope was in her element. Enjoying the attention of an eager young buck between her parted legs and heartily lapping up her wet cunt.

"Mmm, yes! The Lady does like that." She cooed as her left boot came up onto his shoulder, thereby opening herself up even more.

He swiped up and down, and from side to side, quickly and alternately, so that the groaning socialite never knew which direction his superb tongue flicking was going.

His mouth worked her into a frenzy, as her drenched muff bathed his chin. Her legs tensed then and she whimpered softly as he brought her to orgasm.

He straightened up as the satisfied woman shook in the throes of her climax.

"Oh my God, yes! Full marks for oral."

Allen stood up and wiped his face with the back of his hand.

He grinned at the sight of the elegant Lady of the House with black smudges all along her belly and mons.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Biggest I ever seen, My Lady. Those are fantastic tits."

"Well said, my man. I want you to suck and play with them."

The young man complied and began to fondle each mammoth globe of flesh.

Not fully comprehending the gravity of the situation, he threw himself into her ample bosom and sucked on one erect nipple as he pawed at her left breast. With some considerable force, she pulled him in close, nearly suffocating the man in her generously sized assets.

She heard a rustling sound and remembered the girl from earlier.

"I imagine your little girlfriend is jealous of me. Does she have tits as good as mine?"

"Not really." He spluttered as he emerged from the pillow of dreams.

"Would you rather fuck me or her?"

"I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I set eyes on you." He admitted to the smug blonde MILF.

"I knew it! You want me. You bloody well ought to. How could you possibly resist me?"

She smiled back and crooked her index finger at him to motion him onto the hay bale.

Now in close proximity to his sweaty crotch, Her Ladyship looked long and hard at his massive cock. It was thick, uncircumcised, and over eight inches tall. His thick foreskin had peeled back to uncover his flared bell end.

Tilting her head, Penny took his cock in her right fist and sucked him into her drooling mouth.

As she stroked the base of his rock hard shaft, she put her mouth over the mushroom head and sucked it in. Clearly impressed, Lady Penelope took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Penny was proud of her skills of fellatio, and she gave him a masterful blowjob.

"Oh god! That feels so fucking good!"

The esteemed noblewoman hummed happily as she relaxed her throat muscles and swallowed all of his hot length. Now that his entire cock was coated with her saliva, she began to slide it in and out of her mouth at ease, slurping loudly so that Mary could hear her. His eyes were glued to her head as she buried her face in his steamy groin. He closed his eyes as the lewd sound of her lips smacking wetly on his knob filled his ears.

Just when she thought he might blow a gasket, she allowed him to pop out of her mouth.

"Simmer, simmer. Time for some good, old fashioned shagging."

Music to his ears, thought he as he lifted her up onto the top of a bale of hay laying horizontally by his feet and moved in between her splayed legs. He held her firmly as he guided his lower body toward her exposed muff.

"Take me hard," she demanded with an air of authority.

A loud gasp escaped her lips as he pushed forward and parted her wet pussy with his rigid manhood.

If he thought he had the renowned Lady at his mercy he was quite deluded as

the wanton vixen used her mouth, hands, arms, legs, and boots to make contact with his humping frame. She bit and licked his chest as he drove into her fast and furious. She hissed and started fierce, upward thrusts that lifted her bottom clear of the hay. Her voluptuous naked body glowed with perspiration as she welcomed him slamming into her. She felt so alive, deliciously distracted from her usually stilted livelihood.

"WON...derful, dah-ling. Super dooper!"

He thrust in and out of her succulent body and she responded with strong pelvic thrusts of her own. The salacious MILF felt nothing but being completely sexual. Totally absorbed in the rough fuck.