Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 16

Story Info
Her Ladyship welcomes a porn shoot on her Estate.
14.4k words
4.82
5.1k
7
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Lady Penelope's trusty butler tucked the silver tray under his right arm and stood still awaiting further instruction. Parsons had served in the household of palatial Williamson Manor, man and boy, for longer than he cared to remember. First for Sir Hugh, and now his fifty-two year old widow who was now head of the house. Three years after the unexpected passing of her older spouse, the still attractive socialite remained unmarried.

"Well! This is unexpected news. How thrilling!"

Her Ladyship had gone through that days mail, handed to her by Parsons, and she waved one particular letter in the air.

"Good news, M' Lady?"

"A business proposition, Parsons. The film making company 'UK Red Hot and Blue' have been scouting for locations for their upcoming production, and have a keen interest in using Williamson Manor. Both inside and out. They ask if I am interested I should contact their executive producer to negotiate terms of temporary rental and access to the house and immediate surroundings."

"Do they have a title for the motion picture, M' Lady."

"Indeed. Downtown to Abbey Manor. It's to be a parody of the British period television series Downton Abbey. This version will apparently feature lots of sex crazed men and women in a ribald romp set in a country mansion in 1920."

Parsons raised a curious brow.

"So, it's a sex film."

"Correct. And in these days of relaxed censorship, totally unexpurgated."

"Are you going to say yes?"

"What? Entertaining a group of porn stars for a week Well hung studs with one desire only? To shag oversexed females? Ra-ther!"

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson had been born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and a perpetual throb in her loins. If there was one woman less prone to English restraint, then it was she. Apart from the odd party or work on the Estate, the self styled nymphomaniac had nothing better to do all day (and night) but to have fun and lots of sex. This venture showed signs of promise.

Unashamedly a highly sexed person, Her Ladyship could never say no to sex, finding everything carnal most enjoyable. She craved sex more with each passing day, and she couldn't go a moment without it.

x

The very next afternoon, the noble gentlewoman received a telephone call from somebody at the studio, informing her of an impending visit from the producer and director. Once free, Penny logged onto the internet in order to check out some of the company's previous releases. One was a rip roaring spoof of Poldark, the historical television drama. Another, a take on the evergreen science fiction show, Doctor Who. As she watched various uncensored scenes, the busty blonde could feel a familiar dampness begin to grow between her legs. There was nothing left to the imagination, and the camera work was particularly good. Although it was only two in the afternoon, Penny could not ignore her state of arousal and made her way to the bedroom. Stripping naked, the tall and elegant MILF laid back on her Regency four poster bed and began to play with her very wet pussy. Reaching over to the nightstand, she retrieved her well used vibrator and immediately used it on her aching clit, fantasising on what she had seen, and potentially what she might see during the shoot.

x

Friday couldn't come soon enough for Lady Penelope. She dressed in a business like titanium white, two button jacket and matching mini skirt. With no blouse under the jacket, her ample cleavage was quite visible. A proud display of unrestrained delight. Earlier she had spent two hours at her favourite hairdresser, having her strawberry blonde hair teased and shampooed. After that, she enjoyed an afternoon tea of cucumber sandwiches, crust less and finger sized. And not shy of a cucumber or two mind. These were accompanied by warm scones with lashings of strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream.

She looked out of the large window of her deliciously grand drawing room and smiled. The bright sunshine heralded a glorious day.

She saw the car drive up to the front door of the Manor to be greeted by Parsons. Two men stepped out and were led by her butler to the room where she seated herself in her best comfortable Chippendale. The double doors were opened and she looked up to greet her visitors.

"My Lady. This is Mister Hugo Winstanley, and a Mister Jerome Shaft."

Her Ladyship rose from her armchair and smiled at them warmly.

"Gentlemen. Delighted to meet you. So sit down. Tea?"

The wealthy Lady of the house looked elegant and well scrubbed. Both watched her as she brushed a stray lock of flaxen hair from her pretty face and noted the expensive looking pearl necklace at her throat.

There were faint lines at the corners of her eyes that indicated her advanced age. However, the middle-aged female was in fine fettle, and as she leaned forward to pour tea into the cups from the pot, the blonde's position had caused her jacket to part at chest level, thereby exposing a monumental cleavage between her two giant quivering breasts.

"Thank you, Lady Penelope."

The older of the two was dressed in a hideous green jacket and striped slacks and had a receding hairline. This was the producer of the project. The other fellow looked more interesting, being about thirty years of age and well fit. Winstanley introduced the black skinned man as Shaft, a well known actor in the erotic film industry in the UK. Not being a porn aficionado, Penny had no idea that he was in fact a leading porn star, now turned director in addition to bedding hot babes on film. He was absolutely gorgeous with cropped black hair, a neatly trimmed beard, and big brown eyes. He was tall, at least six feet and then some, and had broad muscular arms under his sporty jacket.

The sight of him so close made even Penelope feel nervous and excited.

"So, you're an actor?" Asked she of Shaft.

"Yes. In my younger years I was what you would call a porn star. Now I'm going to direct. But still do the odd appearance in front of camera."

"Our audience are always expecting something unique, something fresh," continued the other. "Period shows are without question the most liked."

Penny sipped her hot tea and listened in acute fascination.

"Do go on. Most interesting."

Her blue-grey eyes never left the desirable body of Shaft. Likewise, he gazed at her as she crossed and recrossed her willowy legs every half a minute.

"Think of it" He said as he leaned forward in his seat. "A spoof film where hot and hung males vie for the attention and privilege of having sex with well characters such as Lady Rose or Lady Sybil. Or even the old Dowager. There's nothing that can be left to the imagination."

"My film sets are easily set up, M' Lady. We now have funds to us fully automated, multiple cameras. All remote controlled by the director. We would dress up the front of the main house to give the impression it's the year of 1920. And we have a wide variety of period costumes. I think the figure you were offered is certainly agreeable. What do you say?"

To answer the question was not one to ponder for the thrilled gentlewoman.

On one hand, it could not be denied that the week of shooting on her premises would be a slight nuisance, but on the other, she welcomed the idea without even thinking about it.

"Splendid. I'll have my legal team liaise with yours and I look forward to the shoot."

Penny rose from her chair and walked over to extend a hand to both, making sure to keep Shaft's hand in hers just a bit longer.

"Right. There's a lot to do. This is going take serious consideration and discussion with myself and Jerome."

"Agreed. Before you leave, it would be a pleasure to show Mister Shaft round the house and grounds. If he didn't mind, that is."

"Good idea. It would be a chance to pick the best rooms for the scenes. Okay. I'll catch up with you later, Hugo."

x

"You have a fine home, My Lady."

"Thank you. My late husband gave me carte blanche to make some much needed modern improvements. Without spoiling the olden day charm of the main building. And I keep horses."

"You have a stables? Might be an idea for a scene to take place there."

"A sex scene."

Penny felt a frisson of a thrill shoot through her loins at the thought.

"Naturally. I have ideas for a few one on one scenes and the whole thing ending in a full blown orgy."

"Mah-velous. Sounds so exciting."

They came up onto a long hallway leading to the master bedrooms. The walls of which were adorned with 19th Century portraits of the Williamson family through the ages.

"Porn shoots are not all that glamorous as some might think."

Shaft paused to view a particular portrait of one of the previous owners of the Manor, and the insatiable MILF looked long and hard at the fellow's tight bum.

"There are long pauses sometimes whilst lighting is altered, and camera angles adjusted. It can be difficult for the male actor to concentrate on, you know what."

"You don't have to be so coy, my good man. I'm a full grown woman. You refer to the actor's erection. Do you ever have that problem."

"Keeping it up? Never."

They gazed into each others eyes for a good thirty seconds, until Penny regained her composure.

"This is my bedroom."

"May we go in?"

"By all means!" She blurted out. Then a little breathlessly, "but of course, my dear chap."

She looked up at this amazing hunk of a man and actually blushed. Penny opened the door to her lavish room suite and led the way. The second they were across the threshold, Shaft was on her, seizing her in his muscular arms and holding her there for a passionate kiss.

His full lips crushed hers and his tongue pushed its way into her open mouth. He pressed his hips to hers, pinning the tall woman to the door.

Penny could feel her pussy gush as he smothered her. She welcomed his power and knew that this was a man used to being in control of the situation.

"Mmmm!" She groaned into his mouth as he used one hand to slip up inside her short skirt. The hem lifted and his big hand cupped her pussy mound.

"Oh, God!" She moaned as she scissored her legs.

"No underwear? You saucy lady."

He pushed his middle finger directly inside her moist muff and wiggled it.

"Ohhh, Shaft!" She moaned louder as he nuzzled her throat.

Her Ladyship trembled visibly as he kissed and frigged her sex. This man knew just what she needed and how best to give it to her. She knew that this one would give her a good seeing to. Shaft spun her to face the door and as she came nose to walnut.

He lifted her skirt over her buns and massaged each pearly white cheek in his midnight black paws.

Thoroughly lost in the moment, the cock hungry MILF pushed back against his hands until he brought her to order with a firm spank.

"Oooh!" She squealed, as her bottom flared up nicely.

"Am I to be chastised?"

"Why not?"

Bracing herself with her palms flat on the closed door, Her Ladyship wriggled to and fro as the professionally paid stud rained smacks on each of her jiggling cheeks in turn. He ceased as quickly as he had begun and turned her to face him.

"Show me your tits."

With eyes on each others, Penny undid the two buttons of her fine jacket and then let it slide off her shoulders.

She stood before him topless wearing only her skirt and heels. Taking a few deep breaths, her hefty rack rose and fell on her chest. Shaft nodded in approval as he too shed his jacket and unbuttoned his striped shirt.

"Not bad at all. How old are you?"

"A gentleman never asks a lady her age, don't you know."

"I'm no gentleman."

Now bare chested, he bent at the waist and feasted on her left boob. He sucked the hard pebble of a nipple into his mouth and nibbled lightly. He thumbed her other nipple at the same time before switching up tasks.

"Show me...oh, my! Show me...your big cock!"

"Go ahead, help yourself."

Shaft stepped back and put his hands on his hips nonchalantly.

Penny unzipped his fly with a trembling hand. The second he was undone, his enormous erection sprang free. Huge, hard, and very black. It pushed straight up against his stomach fully primed and hard. It was one of the yummiest cocks the well traveled blonde vixen had ever seen!

"Heavens!"

"Feel free to touch and hold it. Don't stand on ceremony."

His member was truly a monster specimen. Heavily veined, circumcised, and at least nine inches in length. The girth was equally imposing. So thick that Penny's slender fingers could barely encompass it. She went onto her haunches and began to stroke the colossal stick. Her fist glided up and down, twisting anticlockwise when she reached the flared crown, all bloated and purple of hue.

"Have you ever held a cock this large?"

"Not lately."

"Is that right? Take a closer look to make sure."

Putting a hand on her shoulder, he pressed down forcefully until her wet mouth was level with his huge black cock. With a face full of dick, Lady Penelope parted her lips to allow the fat tip of his cock to pop in. The massive knob forced her to open wide. Snorting through flared nostrils, the impressed minx sucked him in as she held his rock hard joystick with both hands. She lovingly ran her slithering tongue around the head, humming on him as she did so, therefore sending pleasant vibrations up his entire dick.

"That's nice, you're a natural."

"Just very experienced, my dear boy."

She closed her lips over the smooth head and dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. The middle aged nymphomaniac had sucked them all at one time or another. Big, small, black and white. She adored them all. Especially engorged, warm and as hard as iron. As his dick glided between her lips, she felt her pussy spasm as a result.

"Sooooo big!"

Penny let the rigid cock of Shaft from her wet mouth leaving a string of spit still attached to the smooth head. The busty beauty looked him in the eye and brought the ebony hued prick back up to her mouth and slid down on him in a single motion. She was relishing the divine feel of a hot cock in her mouth and she sucked hard and very fast, moaning on his dark meat.

As a bonus, she let her hand roam up his ripped torso, up his broad chest and across his pectorals.

Her tongue slavered around his shaft and he cupped her head in both hands to help her bob on him all the more. She stopped sucking and lifted her head a moment to enjoy the feel of her pussy leaking down her inner thigh.

The ravenous MILF of the Manor drooled merrily over his ebony club as she forced her head down to let in about four inches of man meat into her yawning mouth. Her pussy dripped accordingly as she buried her nose in his wiry crotch and deep throated him. His hips bucked of their own accord, driving through her red lips and eliciting heavy moans from the renowned Lady. As she gagged, a stream of mucus and spit ran down to his big scrotum. She drew back, whistling through the snot bubbles on her nose as she fought for breath. Shaft pulled her up by the hair, and she gasped as she got to her feet.

"Ahh!"

"Not bad." He twisted her hair and looked her squarely in the eyes.

As he held up a clump of her groomed hair, he cocked his head.

"I forgot to tell you. I'm known for giving out a bit of rough treatment to the ladies. It's my thing."

Penny shrieked and her eyes watered as he rubbed her ripe and ready slit.

Her eyes popped wide open when he pushed two fingers inside her.

"You bastard!"

"Nice and wet, I see." He said as he let his trousers fall to his feet.

"Ummumm!"

Taking hold of his cock again, Shaft placed his bell end between her legs, right against her pussy flaps. He made a pelvic thrust and wetted his helmet with her pussy juices. Pressed up against the bedroom door, Penny felt him push against her, grinding his knob against her snatch so that the glans rubbed on her clit.

The stimulation was superb but frustrating as the wanton hussy was dying for him to shove his thing right up her muff.

"Oh, you!"

Dragging her by her hair, he tossed her onto the bed as he stepped out of his pants and shoes. Penny sat up on her large silk sheets, acutely aware of her nakedness. She deliberately parted her long legs so that she was spread wide for him, her golden pubes labia enticingly dappled with moisture and her juiced up labia puffy.

As he approached the bed, she felt the folds of her pussy swelling in anticipation of his touch. Her clit began to throb with just the thought of him caressing and teasing her sensitive little nub which he hopefully would. A sensual warmth radiated through her body as the ripped black stud eventually stroked the warm skin of her tingling mons. She purred as his fingertips traced a meandering path in the sensitive apex where cunt met thigh. Her head dipped forward with a heavy sigh as he cupped her entire pussy, seizing it in the palm of his very warm hand.

"Mmm, yessss!"

The middle aged minx moaned contentedly as her new lover continued to roll his hand back and forth over her increasingly moistening muff.

She felt wild in her naked abandon as she welcome his heat radiate from his manly bulk

"I've never had a porn star before. Show me what you're capable of."

The brazen blonde MILF made a vain attempt at fluffing up her tangled locks as her bosom heaved in anticipation. His formidable hose wagged at her as it jutted out of his trimmed back pubic area.

"You want it? You got it."

He was on her in a flash, slamming the palm of his hand directly against her mound. Shaft massaged her mons hard, rubbing up and down her outer lips and swiping her aching clit with the tip of his index finger. The subtlety was not lost on Lady Penelope as she shunted back and forth on the sheets, depositing fluids from her over heated cunt.

She thrust up to make sure his hand made firm contact with her dripping slit. At this, he withdrew and grinned at her. Penny hissed with disappointment, but then let out a satisfied sigh as he traced a line with his fingers to her inner thighs, arousing her until she thought she might scream.

"I think you're ready for my cock now."

She rested back against fluffy pillows as he crawled up across her needy frame.

"Give it to me, you bastard!"

Penny looked up at him with a certain wickedness in he clear eyes as he poised over her perspiring form, all quivering limbs and heaving tits. She was about to be fucked by one of the best porn stars in Britain.

He settled on top of her hot body and widened her legs with his. As she clutched his shoulders for reassurance, he guided his black missile to her hungry entrance and grunted as he ran his length across her protruding mound and over her abdomen. He was so huge that his bulbous crown came close on navel level!

"Good lord!"

The enormous cobra snake of a dick looked incredibly dark on her pale flesh and enhanced his size. Penny grabbed the sheets in both fists as he began to enter her.

"Oh, fuck!" Exclaimed the wealthy socialite as his big log of a cock sank inside her stretching out her cunt to the max.

Although well lubricated, he scraped her inner walls with his considerable girth. His hips came into contact with hers as he stopped moving with half of his love tool inside her. Shaft remained motionless and quiet. Only their heavy breathing could be heard. Then, he began to fuck her slowly with long strokes at first, then gradually increasing in pace. It was incredible to her as to how his cock moved in and out, his inches of meat seemed never to end. On each of his exit strokes, his dick dragged her pussy lips with it, as of he were trying to suck her cunt from her loins!

"Wow!"

Shaft effortlessly lifted her left leg and placed it on his right shoulder as he continued to glide in and out of her squishing pussy.

The muscles stood out on his biceps arms and back as he slammed now buried his full length into her pussy. Penny gasped and went along for the ride beneath his strapping ebony and gripped his flanks with both hands. There was no romance, no niceties, or kissing. Just porn film rutting.

123z
123z
824 Followers